The Lord of Keeley Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wet, and he could hear her soft moans. She was ready to be mounted. He unbuttoned his breeches, and didn't wait long before he was pressing his dick at her wet slit. Nice and slow, he thought. He didn't want to hurt her too much.

As she opened up for him, he thought deliciously that he might like to have a go at her mother at some point. She would be a bit more experienced, and he could compare both of them.

Emily knew enough, to know what he was doing now. She couldn't stop him, she didn't want too. This was the thing that she had been waiting for. She was about to become a woman. It hurt at first, not a sharp feeling, just strange and unusual.

She wasn't going to protest of cry out, she just held her breath as his dick slid into her body. Her body reacted the only way it knew how. There was a quiver in her legs and a tightness in her pelvis.

Emily wanted him to enjoy it, but she didn't know what to do, and didn't want to do anything wrong. Her arms lay idly above her head. Just let him take charge, she thought.

His hips were moving in a slow rhythm, and she responded by moaning softly. His body was over hers, and he watched with delight as her face changed. She was letting go, giving into the sensation.

Quickly he started to unbutton the front of her dress. Her ample breasts were just begging to be released. Her clothes opened revealing her naked chest, and he grinned as he finally got to see them. They were just as he had imagined, nice and large. He watched them move for a second, then took them in his hands. Groping and massaging. Her soft flesh good between his fingers.

This made Emily happy, she saw the look on his face, and knew he was enjoying it. His hands were strong and confident, and she moaned harder as he played with her nipples. Then he decided that he wanted to kiss her. Show her that her wasn't just a brute who was after her sex.

She had kissed a boy once before, but it was nothing like how Victor had now started to kiss her. He was forceful and slipped his tongue into her mouth. It was a strange sensation to taste him like this, but his tongue felt silky smooth, and felt like a wild animal in her mouth.

He was fucking her faster now, her pussy was more forgiving and let him deeper inside of her body. His mind wandered back to her talk about the curse of Keeley Hall. If that curse was to bring him young willing girls like this, he was glad to have it hanging over him.

Victor was on the edge. In his mind he made a quick calculation on how much trouble it would cost him if she became pregnant. A girl like this wouldn't make too much fuss, he thought, and with a grunt he came inside of her.

The whole encounter had only lasted a handful of minutes. To Emily, it had seemed like a lifetime, but to Victor it was just the first chapter in what was to be a debauched tale.

As he rose, he fastened his breeches. He waited while she gathered her dress and buttoned her top. Without waiting for her to rise, he tossed her the shilling.

"Don't tell you're Mother," and with that, he made his way back to his horse.

Emily was breathless, she wasn't going to tell her Mother.

12