The Lost Bet - Consequences Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife loses big bet. Payment is in unperformed sex acts.
1.2k words
4.25
8.9k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surf & Turf? (No, suck and fuck) (part 2)

3 days after our table "meal", my wife was ready to check off her 2nd choice to fulfill her payment plan. I was barely recovered from the lunch we had, but I was up for it. Hard to turn this stuff down, for me.

I was still in bed having just awakened, when my wife came back into the bedroom. She was holding a condom in her right hand and some flavored sex lube in the other. "Ok, BJ time buddy. Roll over on your back and get your underwear off. Let's get this over with." she nearly bellowed at me. This wasn't going at ALL the way I had imagined it in my fantasy!

She ripped the upper sheet off of me and I slipped out of my shorts, kicking them to the floor. This total lack of foreplay and lack of enjoyment on her part had made my morning wood disappear. "What am I supposed to do with THIS shrunken little wiener?" She asked. "Maybe if you took your clothes off, he might wake up and grow a little" I offered.

She let out a huge sigh, rolled her eyes, then pulled her top off, revealing her perfect 36B breasts. Her nipples were flat as a pancake indicating TOTAL lack of interest in this endeavor, but I was still hopeful to get her excited and involved, at least to some small degree. She slithered out of her pajama bottoms and also out of her lacey panties. This normally would have me ready and rarin' to go, but not today. Still no flag. She rubbed on it, spat on it, rubbed some more, nothin'."I can't put a rubber on this" she said. "it won't stay on I'm sure." "I'm really sorry, Hon, but this is out of my control. It's really in your hands. But apparently not in your HANDS. I think you may need to put my little wiener in your warm wet mouth and just suck on it a little bit. I'm sure it will grow then?" I offered.

She was NOT pleased with this predicament. THIS was not in the bet! To get this payment done, she agreed to try my suggestion as long as I PROMISED to NOT cum in her mouth! With no erect penis, I didn't see that as a problem, so I agreed..

She cupped my balls and slipped the little guy fully into her mouth. She remembered to keep her teeth covered with her lips and proceeded to move me around in her warm soft mouth. Sure enough, he responded immediately to this wonderful feeling. In no time, he was fully erect. While this work didn't turn my wife on AT ALL, the fact that there was a fully erect dick in front of her, wanting to do sex acts DID get her juices flowing, if you know what I mean. If she had been wearing panties, they WOULD have been wet. A LOT.

After sucking a bit more on my now very erect dick, she hopped up onto the bed, straddled my vertical rigid cock and squatted down onto it, holding it up with one hand while inserting it up into her wet pussy. She dropped down, pushing it in 100% then started rotating her hips. After a bit she stopped this action, raised up just enough to pull out leaving only the head inside, then dropped back down again, fully engulfing my hot cock in warm soft slippery pussy and gripping muscle. After just three strokes, I had to stop her to let her know there's no way she could complete the wager BJ if she kept going. I would cum inside her and I would likely be done for the day. Or several hours, at least. She didn't say a word, but just dropped back down onto me, pushing me fully into her again and started grinding and rotating her hips, heading for a huge orgasm it seemed. I held back as long as I could, but when her kegel muscles started pulsing open and closed around my shaft, I could do nothing to stop my imminent explosion. I pushed up into her a few times and shot a huge load into her. I could feel it spray at least 4 times. She came at the same time, with her pussy juices adding to the great amount already inside her. After we had lain there a few minutes recovering, I thought "Maybe she plans to give me a really long blowjob now to get me erect again, then get me off?". But she had other ideas. Nasty ideas. Non-blowjob ideas.

She said "I know you thought we were ticking off the blowjob payment today, but actually, I planned to do the face-sitting today." That sounded ok to me. It was a fantasy of mine for a very long time. THEN, I remembered that she was now full full FULL of my cum and her pussy juice. Which would NOT stay inside her. "Are you sure?" I said. "Yep, pretty sure." she spat out. "Move down and I'll position over your face, dear". I moved lower in the bed and positioned my face below her very wet, oozing pussy. The hole gaped open at me, pushed wide from my thick cock up inside her a minute earlier. There was a little drop of my cum hanging on the edge of her inner pussy lips. She pushed down, pressing my lips up against her hot pussy. I tongued up inside her and a large blop of cum dropped onto it. It didn't taste that bad, but it was thick and a bit snotty feeling. I swallowed it and hoped that was all of it. Wrong. It seems there are a LOT of crevices inside a pussy. They hold the cum for a while, then it kind of melts, mixes with the wetter pussy juice and drops down and out of her hole. Over and over again. For about 10 minutes. I know this. Because I timed it.

Now, some guys love this. It gets them off. Not me. It was difficult to get through without vomiting. My wife kept saying "This is what you wanted. You wanted me to sit on your face while you ate me out. That is exactly what you are doing. Do NOT puke in my pussy! If you do, it will be the LAST time you see, touch, lick or fuck it. Got it?" Oh, I GOT it alright.

In between glob drops, I tried to lick her clit and get her turned on if I could. And she did react a bit to some of that. But it was the glob-dropping that she REALLY seemed to enjoy. She even rubbed her clit to get more pussy juice flowing onto me. Now, THAT wasn't really fair, I thought. It WAS a turn-on to see her masturbating above me though, making climax noises and grinding down on her hand and my face.

After about 10 minutes, she said we could stop. She felt oogey and wanted to take a shower. No shit. Before she left, she gave me a quick little hug and said "Can we do this again sometime Hon?" and she winked at me as she walked away naked, into the bathroom. I could see a drop of cum jiggling at the bottom of her ass-cheek. Ick!!