The Lost Bet - Consequences Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife loses big bet. Payment is in unperformed sex acts.
1.6k words
4.33
6.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climb That Mountain

It was a week after the "Eat my globs" episode when Jodie said she was ready to take on another bet payment session. To make things interesting, she offered me 3 index cards to blindly choose from. She would do whichever one I chose. She spread them out in her hand and I chose the first one. When I turned it over, it read "Climb My Mountain". It didn't matter to me what order we performed the payments; they were all extremely exciting for me, except the pegging one. She said we could do it Saturday night, right after her bath. She dropped the cards on the table and went into the kitchen to start supper. When she was out of sight, I flipped the cards over. They ALL said "Climb My Mountain"! I guess she had a preference after all.

Saturday arrived and I was happy to get paid. Did I say paid? I think I meant laid. To me, this was a super easy payment, even from Jodie's perspective. It was just normal straight sex, but with a different position for us. Jodie and I tried the doggie position many years ago. She wouldn't do it again, feeling it was degrading, with no intimacy between her and I in that position. Just wham-bam sex. I of course had never experienced the Magic Mountain position, but it was touted to be more intimate and could feel better for the woman, since the man can reach around with both hands, cup and fondle her breasts, play with her nipples and even work her clit while they were having sex. Also, he could drop down and lie against her back, making lots of skin contact.

After Jodie's bath, she would often exit to our attached master bedroom either in sexy lingerie or totally naked (if she wanted to have sex that night; not the case for EVERY Saturday night). The lingerie ran the gamut from a lacie teddy with sexy underwear to a lace bodice, garters, stockings and hot panties. The panties also varied a great deal. Some were beautiful lace bikinis that covered her butt, with small colored flowers embroidered on them. Others were crotchless. A few were "buttless" giving full access to stroke her beautiful ass. Finally there were a few thongs. There used to be a pair of edible panties, but I think I ate those, or they melted into a red mess, I don't recall which. To me, it didn't really matter much which panties she wore. They were all beautiful and I love them all but they they never stayed on her very long.

Tonight, she was wearing a pretty pair of black buttless panties and nothing else. That seemed like a sensible choice, given the planned payment activity. I was already in bed with my clothes off as she approached. She pulled the sheet back and laid down next to me, saying "Ok, how does this work? Do you just want me to bend over and you'll stick it in or what?" Ooooh, she didn't sound like she was in a great mood for reciprocal sex tonight. "Well, actually, I think you should approach this as a normal evening of foreplay, then sex, as we would typically do. The only difference is the final sex position. I've read that this position can be especially helpful for women with tipped uterus's, like yours. It doesn't cause pain. And, the angle of my dick will likely bump your G-spot on each stroke, which COULD allow you to experience a G-spot orgasm. It's said they are different and usually more intense than clitoral or vaginal orgasms." "Oh" she said. "I didn't know all that. It sounds like it COULD be an ok experience for me. I'll just have to see, I guess.". With that she lay down on her stomach and commanded "Backrub, buddy" Getting a backrub after her bath really relaxed her whole body. I enjoyed doing it and, when we were both naked, I liked the feeling of my cock sliding in her ass-crack while I did it. Also, after working on her back, I could work on her muscular thighs and legs. After a while, she would spread her legs and I would be allowed access to her pussy, to "massage" that.

I started on her back, followed by her butt cheeks, then her feet, calves, and thighs. By this point, she was starting to get turned on so she spread her legs. I put sex lube on the tips of my fingers, slipped my hand way up between her legs and spread lube inside her inner and outer pussy lips plus a bit on her clitoris. I skipped her pussy-hole for now. There's an order to these things. Women don't like you to rub the good jewels right away. You have to earn it.

I worked my fingers between the outer and inner lips, moving slowly from top to bottom, then to the right, then back up again. I adjusted pressure as I continued, starting very lightly, then increasing the pressure, reducing the speed of movement. I massaged her mons with moderate pressure, then dipped to glide along her clit hood on both sides, using two fingers. After a bit, I squeezed the two fingers together as I passed her clit, pinching it slightly between them. I stopped and put all the fingers on my right hand around her clit and hood and gently pulled out, like I was trying to stretch her clit out of her body. I assumed everything I did felt good, but not being a woman and having a wife who talks VERY little about what feels good, great or bad in bed, I really had no idea. If her breathing gets heavier, I'm doing something right. Not everything, but something. I've never been able to get her close to orgasm with fingering, but I CAN get her so turned on, she REALLY wants my cock in her pussy. Not just rubbing against the outside, but IN her pussy. That's the only thing that she can climax to (sometimes).

I had been working her pussy for some time now and her breathing was quite heavy. She even let out a couple of little moans when I did a particularly perfect stroke. Sometimes at this point, if I slid my thumb into her pussy hole with lots of lube on it, she would get VERY turned on, ALMOST to the point of orgasm, and her pussy muscles would pulse and throb around it. This alone was nearly enough to make me cum, just THINKING about what that contraction would feel like if my dick was inside her, experiencing that all around it.

I didn't use my thumb tonight, since I wanted to do the mountain position. It seemed she was also ready for that, as she reached for some pillows and moved to place them under her top half, while she pulled herself into a doggie position, then dropped her torso and arms onto the pillows on the bed. I moved around directly behind her, added some sex lube onto my cock and pressed the head against her pussy opening. Since nothing had been inserted there tonight, I took it slowly and only put the head in first, then paused. As is usual, she started pushing back against me, wanting more, sooner than she should. I held back for 15 seconds, then started to slowly push into her a bit. One inch... two inches... three... four... five... six. That was about all I had, but from behind, that was plenty. You go deeper from behind, so if you're really long, you can hit her cervix, which is ultra painful and usually ruins the moment or the whole night.

I held inside her for just a few seconds, then started a slow rhythm of pulling 1/2 way out, then slowly pushing all the way back in until my balls tapped her. I leaned forward and reached around her, cupping her amazing, perfect B-cup breasts, pulling them up against her body, rubbing her nipples into her chest. She moved one of her hands to cup mine and direct my movements. I always loved it when she did this. I KNEW I was hitting the spots she wanted; it wasn't just guessing on my part.

She started moving her ass to meet my thrusts; then she stopped that and tried rotating her hips a bit. All of this was a new experiment for both of us. We wanted to find the best subtle variation on the position, the best movements to increase our pleasure and get us both to an amazing orgasm. As I withdrew my cock, it rubbed against the front of her pussy walls where her G-spot is located. I seemed to be hitting it, since she would moan softly each time I withdrew slowly.

I increased the pace some, as I dropped one hand down between her legs. I searched for her clit and quickly found it. I started to quickly rub it but only got a few strokes in when she suddenly came. Not much of a betting penalty, I thought. I really don't see how a great orgasm could EVER be a negative thing

She shuddered beneath me and held my hand to still it against her clit, that was now too sensitive to touch. She arched her back and moaned "That felt SO good" moans back-to-back-to-back. I pulled out of her and replaced my cock with my thumb. She pushed back into it, enjoying the smaller size in her hot slippery pussy hole.

After a minute, we both moved to our sides and spooned for awhile, enjoying the slowly subsiding post-climax feelings and one another's touch.

"What do you think?" I asked, "Meh. That was pretty hard for a bet payment. But, if you enjoyed yourself, I would do it again for you. If you asked nicely."

You can be sure I will ask nicely.