The Lost Boy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded on his Mom's shaft, "Mhmm..." Mumbling in approval, and that hum opened up his throat enough for Sin to push in just a little deeper.

Liline grinned, "But for now, I wanna see you deep throat your mother's cock." She leaned back and using her free hand pushed on Ian's shoulders, forcing him forward and causing him to gobble up all the remaining inches of his mother's baby maker in one swift shove.

"Uuuughhh! Fuck." Sin groaned as her cock pierced into Ian's gullet. She fisted his hair and bucked her hips forward. Making sure he could feel her baseball sized nuts pressing against his chin. She started to rock them back and forth while she was plunged all the way inside, her length and thickness plugging his throat and distending the flesh outside his neck. Liline bit her lip as she watched Ian's throat bulge with the shape of Sin's girl cock.

She stuck a second finger up his rear, trying to stretch him a bit more so he wouldn't be too uncomfortable when she took him. But surprisingly, he gyrated his hips as she did so, and a quiet moan encouragement emerged from his throat.

Liline should've known by now, that if his powers had returned, he didn't need to adjust. Just look at him sucking that dick like a porn star! If he could do that, then he could take it in the ass like a porn star too.

"Fuck...I can't wait anymore you fucking sexy boy." She withdrew her digits from his ready entrance and took hold of her breeding tool. "You were my butt slut not too long ago remember that?" Ian again nodded, further jostling Sin's cock in his face. He may have been servicing Sin, but Liline was in control of him. And he liked that, "I do too, and you're gonna be it again." She held Ian's hip with her free hand and lowered him down onto her shaft. The tip prodding firmly against his teasing star until enough force was applied for it to break in using only her oozing precum as lube.

A throaty noise emerged from Ian's cock stuffed throat, "Ggglckk..." He felt her. The Sherriff. Liline. Maeghedda. His first...Mommy...

She pushed him down hard, sinking all the way to the base and burying herself so sweetly in his anus that Liline immediately moaned. "Uuuuooohhh...oh God..." She actually shook, her body quivering as their forms joined again. He could feel her energy spilling into his own, and she could feel his aura swimming around hers as his muscles squeezed her. "Ohh yes...yessss..." She couldn't wait, Liline needed to fuck! She needed to breed! She hugged him around his bound midsection and hammered upward, pumping her dick into his insides recklessly.

"Mmmfflmm! Bhhmm." Ian groaned, drool beginning to slobber all over Sin's schlong as his deepthroating turned into a sloppy blowjob of primal passion.

His own dick was upright and bouncing in tandem with Liline's thrusts. To be filled by her again, to feel her every inch stuffed up in his tight pulsing core.

It was the most natural thing in the world.

He reinvigorated his sucking on Sin's dick, cheeks going concave as he formed an airtight suction, trying to siphon the life out of her prick with his mouth. Sin's hands tugged and squeezed their fistfuls of his locks and she aggressively humped forward. Not going as rough as she had before, but rough enough so that her swinging balls audibly slapped his face every time she went in.

'There's got to be a lot of cum there.'

Ian heard the voice. That same voice in his head that use to frighten him, only now did he understand what it was all along. It took his reawakening for the light bulb to finally turn on and realize exactly who that voice was.

It was him. His demon half. Egging him on and encouraging him to do what he desired. To be fucked. To be a filthy slut. To swallow gallons of cum. To be a cock craving whore in heat every chance he got.

"Aaaagh!" Liline growled, her hands becoming clawed as she gripped onto Ian. "FUUCCK YES!" Her voice was becoming animalistic, her heart and her cock getting what they'd wanted for so long.

Sin yanked her larger than a foot long staff out of Ian's throat with a loud 'shluurp'. A stringy, slippery trail of drool following with it as she did so. Ian tried to give it a quick kiss before it got too far. "Bring him here...bring him here." Sin said, stepping back over to the table, reaching down and grabbing him by the tied blankets to pull him along the way.

Liline followed suite, never removing her dick from his rectum, and they bent Ian over the dinner table. His feet barely touching the ground and on their tip toes from this position. Sin situated herself in front of him again, and Ian's mouth was open, with his tongue down and ready before she even was lined up.

They spit roasted him. Plunging their she cocks in from both ends, filling him from the front and the back. Liline slapped his ass hard, and he felt a slight sting of her claws. "GOD YES!" She shouted, clearly losing her hold on the in control demeanor she'd kept up for so long. She ripped her robe away, tearing it to shreds and stripping herself down to her bare naked porcelain body. And like a wild animal railed harder into Ian's behind.

Everything was coming back, he remembered all the time they spent together. All the nasty, filthy sex they had. So many glorious orgasms. So many lust filled nights in each others arms.

And betrayals as well.

Ian felt the emotion building up in his body along with the rising tingling in his balls representing his coming climax. Since his lower half was free, his prick bounced and swayed with the rocking of their bodies, dripping down a swirling strand of precum in his throes. His eyes went glassy and eventually it became too much too handle. And he cried. Tears of joy. Tears of overwhelming feelings. Tears of confusion. He wasn't sure, maybe all of them? But either way. He cried, and he came.

His cum shot from his untouched cock, spurting onto the wood of the table and into the blanket which bound him, a sticky damp spot quickly formed where his little tip poked.

Both women screamed, high pitched girly screams as they felt his climax surge through the house, driving the both of them over the edge.

Liline pumped what felt like liters of her sexually frustrated seed into his boy pussy while Sin fed him his breakfast lunch and dinner for the next several days. Pouring thick streams of jizz into his body, he could feel the energy they produced and planted within along with their seed. It was incredible, it made every nerve stand on end.

Shot after shot, spurt after spurt, and pulse after pulse of desire was released into his accepting body. Warming his belly as it was filled up with their passion.

And he wanted more.

His wings burst free ripping the blanket to shreds, and he pushed himself up on the table. Sins cock again slipping free. "Aaah!" He breathed out, ropes of his mommy's cum and his own spit dripping from his lips. "...More..." His baby blue orbs still glowing, the supple curves of his body defining, and his little claws sharpening.

'More...'

Liline and Sin lost control, their human personas completely dropping. Sin's feet became hooved, and her cock seemed to thicken, pulsing viciously and hungrily growing even bigger. Liline's skin paled further almost matching Ian's and her teeth sharpened into dangerous looking fangs as her cock also gain a few inches in size and circumference. Eyes glowing their violet color as she tossed Sin Ian's leash. None of the three of them had gone even the slightest bit soft.

She tugged the leash towards her as she walked on her demonic legs to the living room. Ian immediately dropping to all fours and crawling behind the two beautiful demonesses.

"Good boy..."

"Good boy..." The girls said in unison with their true voices emerging, a new habit apparently of the both of them saying the same thing at the same time.

Ian gladly took the compliment and followed where they took him. Sin sat down on the couch and pulled Ian up onto her lap by the leash as Liline again got behind him. He lowered his body over her, straddling his Mom like a cowgirl and again gyrated his hips, sandwiching Sin's dick between his ass cheeks and giving it a tease before it went in and took what belonged to it.

'I want you at the same time.'

"I want you at the same time." Ian said, spurred on by the voice he was agreeing with more and more.

"Fuck yeah baby..." Liline said taking Sin's cock into her hand along with her own and rubbing them together for a moment.

"Fuck me Mommy. Oops, I mean, Mommies. Or should I start calling one of you Daddy?" Ian teased them, still fresh tears spilling from his face. They just kept falling regardless of how he felt, it was almost beautiful. "Whatever...Make me your bitch again..."

Both cocks pressed up against the surely too small of a hole. There was no way they could fit under normal circumstances. Ian was just too tight.

But...he wasn't exactly human, now was he?

Two girl cocks broke into his love hole, stretching it unbelievably tightly. And Ian screamed out in agony and ecstasy.

A flurry of primal, almost caveman style fucking occurred. All three bodies hurriedly bucked into each other. Liline and Sin's thrusts were mismatched, when one pushed in the other pulled out, and vice versa. They churned up his guts so much that his prostate felt as if it was getting the life beaten out of it.

They punched it, pounding and milking it for another load of his boy cum, while his brutalized ass milked theirs for another load of Mommy and 'Daddy' spunk.

His powers bloomed, his memories were back. Ian was here, and all three of them were showcasing their true selves to the world. Frenzy filled grunts and moans sounded out through the home, flesh slapping flesh as the two women pounded into his petite body. Drawing all the energy and pleasure they could from him. They drank from him, devouring the endless energy that he held. Able to siphon it into themselves, they could go on like this forever.

Eventually, as hours began to roll on, they switched positions again, this time laying on the floor. Sin took him from behind with him on top but his back to her chest while Liline fucked him missionary.

Both dicks still tearing him up, Liline held his legs by the underside of his thigh holding them spread wide apart and bent at the knee, while Sin tugged the leash far back. Giving Ian a delightful choke, making every ragged breath so much more sinfully sweet.

"Ugggghh fffcccckkk..." Ian choked out, his bent legs straightening far out to the sides. Spreading them even wider for Liline to thrust in deeper and nearly doing a full split. His toes pointed and body went rigid, venting his excitement and incoming climax. "Ffck mee...fcck mee...don't stop guuuhhh...plleeasee..." He begged.

Both Sin and Liline's rutting quickened, Liline pushed herself upright, her hips humping down aggressively as she tilted her head back. Bliss swimming through her veins as she was ready to impregnate Ian again with her unborn children. Sins arms abandoned holding the leash and wrapped around Ian's neck, nearly putting him in a sleeper hold. Tightened their grip and nearly making Ian's eyes roll up into his skull. His hands coming up to press her arms harder agiants him, trying to encourage her to choke him harder.

Sin's balls were slapping into Liline's only further riling up the cum inside. Ready to burst and fill up her boy.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck! Ohh...ohh!" Liline felt the pressure swelling, she was gonna cum. She was ready. "Fuck! I love you...I fucking love you baby! Oh OHH!"

She screamed, both cocks plundering him shoved in as deep as they could and swelled up stretching his already well used hole out even further. The thick, hot sperm blasting into Ian's bowels and filling him with the pleasant heat of their babies settling into him. Mixing with the previous loads already deposited into his tummy.

He too came again, his tiny cock happily jumping and spewing out several long ropes of cum splattering out onto Ian's chest. His testicles flexed against Liline's tummy, almost in perfect sync with her own pumping and pulsing down below on his plush tushy.

The three of their voices let out a long low moan of release and satisfaction. Riding out the high of the long awaited sex they all had been craving. Liline collapsed on top of Ian and Sin's grip around his neck loosened. In's legs un-straightened and came to rest upon Liline's lower back partly wrapped around it, wanting her to stay tucked deeply inside. Their bodies heaved, drawing in as much oxygen they could get. Sweat covered, hair tussled, and hearts hammering. The two cocks within him slowly began to soften, as they gave a few more soft undulating pulses, dropping off the remains of his mommies loads into his belly.

Breathlessly, Ian was barely able to whisper out, "I...love you too..."

They stayed like that for a while, three hearts beating in unison. Bodies wrapped in each other, cuddling in a long needed embrace.

A family. He'd imagined having a normal family his entire life and what he got was definitely not what he had ever expected it to be like, but still.

They were a family. They were his family.

A.N. In a weird, taboo by primal sort of way it's kind of beautiful. Lol

Hope you all enjoyed and I hope it lived up to your expectations!

See you in the next one which, yes is indeed coming soon!

Next Chapter: Moonlight Hunt