The Lost Boy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No fucking way!" Ian angrily shouted and once again tried to struggle away. But their supernatural power was far too strong for him and their groping hands easily held him in place.

'Just push them with all your might...throw them away.'

"NOOO!" Again, his octave high voice screamed out. Thrashing and trying to break free, but both holding back on the demon that offered to come out. Ian was afraid. He was terrified.

'I'm still here...they can smell it...you know you want them...and they know it too...let them have you...'

"Never!" He defiantly screamed.

'THEN LET ME KILL THEM'

His struggles softened, he still squirmed, but only out of natural reaction to the women molesting him all over. They still crowded around, feeling over his shirt and grabbing handfuls of his ass, but Ian bit his tongue. These women didn't deserve him, all three of them had done nothing but been cruel to him, and they shouldn't get away with this. But Ian refused to give in to the demon inside again. He caught a glimpse of Erica's eyes, the same eyes that nearly were completely snuffed out when he lost control of his inner demon before.

"I...am not...a killer..."

He sniffled, but blinked back his tears. He was more afraid of giving harm to someone else than he was of being hurt.

He was determined to never listen to that voice telling him to kill again.

'Fine...but you know what you cannot resist...' It threatened in his mind.

"Alright girls...hold him." Helle commanded, and both Catalina and Erica snatched Ian's wrists and slammed them to the wall behind him. Pinning them there at both sides of his head. "Let's get our good little girl here undressed..."

'Cock...'

Ian could feel his incubus aura pulse with that word, and also with Helle calling him a girl. It was wrong, but his inner demon thought it was right.

Helle's claws came forward and grabbed handfuls of his shirt, then yanked it back and away from his skin. The sharp points ripping his shirt into shreds, she grabbed both ends of the shoulders and tore those away too. His pale torso and hardened nipples pert out and greeting Helle.

She chuckled, "Wow, such cute tiny little titties our bitch has." Her pack mates giggled in unison, "But be careful girls, this one soooo strong, he might be just too much for us!" She taunted him with a baby talk tone, earning more giggles from her companions. Ian just stood there and tried to look away, to look at anything on the walls at his sides. He could feel the heat of embarrassment rushing to his cheeks as they stared at his exposed chest. "Tell me...oh so powerful leader of Shelter. If you reeeeeally wanted us to stop, where's that little mark of yours hmm?"

"Yeah, the one that gave me this you little bitch!" Erica said angrily pulling her own shirt to the side with her free hand. "Where the fucks it now huh?"

Ian peaked open his eyes and saw the claw marks that his demonic power inflicted on Erica. And a pang of guilt rang out in his heart.

"Exactly, like...if you didn't want this...would the mark let me do thiiiiissss..." She opened her hand over his chest and just barely let the tips of her claws touch the surface of his skin. Letting the slightest white lines of scratch marks tease him. He took in a gasp as she did this, her nails tickling him the further she went down. "See? If you wanted us to stop, your mark would be active." She boldly stated.

Truthfully, Helle was actually a bit worried. But that only added to the sexual taboo of their actions. The thrill of having him despite how powerful she knew he is, the excitement of raping him, dominating something that could easily submit her and her pack at the same time. To have pure subliminal and physical domination like that was fucking intoxicating to her. Rather than having the power to submit him, she could just make him do it himself.

She knew that if she took things too far and pushed him over the edge, they were face the rebuke of his mark. Or worse, he might lose his shit and lay waste to all three of them and everything would be ruined. So having to play this just right, keeping him under her thumb and seducing him with just the right amount of force made her dick so hard. She could practically feel it leaking a river in her jeans.

As her claws made it to his waist, she used them to slash off his pants. Slicing them vertically down the hem and making quick work of his undies. She cut his socks off as well, leaving the trapped boy butt naked like a newborn before the ravenous Urul.

Helle licked her lips at the sight of his nude body, a tiny little semi-hard cock, bouncing excitedly with fear and arousal. Like a symbol of purity before her. The pale naked boy, so innocent and sweet, ready to be defiled by her vile desire and become an object of her lust. She took in a deep breath from around his pelvis, inhaling the alluring aroma. If smell could be conferred to words, his scent would translate to, 'fuck me all day and leave me used up and abused.' When she exhaled, the breath came out shuddering, she wanted this boy badly. And now, she would have him.

"Turn him around girls, now." She stood up after having to kneel to cut his pants off.

They obliged, taking hold of Ian's smaller body and flipped him about. Pinning him now facing the wall and exposing his beautiful tush to the three of them.

Again he struggled with his wrists, but only out of the uncomfortable way they held him. He didn't want this, but he wouldn't fight back. He didn't want to kill someone, he'd rather die himself than have anything like that happen again.

"Fuck yes...so this is the famous ass you've been hiding all along bitch?" Erica said, quickly stealing a quick smack of his behind. Lovingly watching his booty jiggle from the spank, "Urrrg fuck, we're gonna ruin that fuck hole of yours, slut." She again growled directly into his ear.

Ian turned to look at her, seeing the anger in her eyes and the exposed skin on her shoulder. The three long scars which he put there. He had to blink away his tears again, then locked eyes with her. Erica watched his lips move, saying something quietly. She also had to blink a few times as he did this, not quite realizing what he was doing until she saw it a second time.

He whispered, "I'm so sorry..."

She flinched, truly not expecting him to say something like that to her. It caught her by surprise and her hold on his wrist loosened slightly. Up until now, she was blinded by vengeance, wanting to even the score for him hurting both herself and Feles. But coming into this mad, made her forget about the many 'good kid' vibes she got from him prior to the fight. And now everything else she heard about him was coming to the surface, Samantha explaining before that he didn't want any part of this, and was just repeatedly forced into these bad circumstances by the succubi.

It was odd, she felt dirty holding him against the wall like this. She felt...guilty, having been so mad at what seems to be such an innocent soul.

But she took a look again over his nudity, the pleading eyes peeking at her over his shoulder as they held him.

She was too fucking hard to turn back now.

Helle stuck four of her digits into her mouth, slobbering all over them and even pushing them far back in her throat enough to gag. Quickly they became covered in her spit, she didn't care though, there was no time to grab some lube. She would give him some spit and get it in there, her cock was aching with need looking over his pert out but and flushing skin.

"Ohhh fuck this is gonna feel so fucking good..." He looked a little similar to Cassiel from this position, just with different color hair and with less fair skin. The angel was a porcelain doll, but this boy held the same kind of supple curves and the wide hips that were sculpted to be rammed from behind. She remembered that fucking the angel had been one of the best lays of her life...she wondered... "Hmmm...I'd love to get these two together and fuck them both..."

'Please Momma Wolf...' Cassiel whimpered on his knees, his little feminine hand stroking her canine cock.

'We just want to please you...' Ian moaned beside him and let his tongue slowly slide along the side of her dick. 'Ooohhh fuck...this cock tastes so good...' He wrapped his mouth around the tip as Cassiel other hand wandered down between his legs. Reaching out to grasp his own and Ian's tiny dicks and frot them together while he kissed the side of her meaty stick.

"Fuck yes..." Helle whispered breathily and slapped Ian's ass cheek for herself. Then used her fingers coated in her spit to begin digging into the soft, tight entrance between his two cheeks.

"Ah!" Ian yelped as she jammed her first finger in. But it didn't stay alone for long, a second one followed quickly after. Wriggling it's way into his tight anus, nothing having been in there for weeks made it feel like quite the jumpstart to Ian's core. A third digit slipped in only seconds after the second, with no reprieve from any of them. Helle stuck her fingers in hard and curled them upward, shaking her hand to jerk them around inside. Ian grunting as she did this, followed by her spreading her fingers out wide.

She could feel his velvety muscles stretching out, but contracting tightly back around her as she closed them again. He felt so tight...so veeerrry tight.

"Ohhhh yeaah..." She groaned as well, continuing to bang him with her fingers for a while. Never removing any of them, just pressing herself to his back and lowering her hips to be right behind his ass. Virtually dry humping him while still using her hand and having to squat very low from her being so much taller.

This however soon devolved into her squatting even lower, still keeping her fingers inside his boy pussy, then brought her claws over to the front of her pants where the button and the zipper were. Her nails dug into the front fabric and ripped it away, instantly her foot-long diamond hard cock burst free of its tomb and stood to its proud size. Twelve inches of anal destroying girl meat, and her huge low hanging sack with baseball sized testicles dropping down. Balls loaded with gallons of boiling cum, dick just starving for release in a boy's asshole.

She had to squat even further down, nearly setting her cheeks on her ankles from the height difference. But it was the only way she could get her dick under him, and from this angle, she removed her fingers, having served their purpose in lubing him up, and aimed her sword. "Take a deep breath baby...and be ready to submit to your new alpha." She eased it forward.

Ian's eyes went wide, he couldn't see the size of her cock from his position facing the corner. But oh he could definitely feel it. She had just rammed three fingers into his ass and worked them over inside, but those felt like the smallest pinkies compared to the fat monster of a phallus he suddenly felt being escorted into his most sacred place. His mouth slowly opened wide, jaw hanging slack as she entered him. The tip pushing through his anal ring, and the shaft slowly guiding itself in.

'aaaaahhhhh...' The voice cooed with satisfaction, 'yeeeeessss...sweet cock...'

"O-oh...ss-shit..." Helle gasped herself. Only putting maybe two or three of her twelve inches inside at first. But continuing to ease it deeper and deeper inside as she stood up. Using the angling of her body going from squat, to standing to press it in further. "My God...oh that's so good..." Her breeding tool sinking deeply into him. Ian felt the tip of her dick pressing into his belly and bulging it slightly outward as she sheathed herself. Grabbing his hips and nestling comfortably into his ass as the final inch wriggled inside, her balls now snuggling up to his own and making them look down right pathetic when compared to size. His tiny dick was turgid in front of the belly bulge her thick prick made. When she stood up fully though, he had to rise onto his tip toes, arching his back so far his body practically bent over backwards until he couldn't move any farther. And his feet came totally off the ground, now hovering just a few inches up, his body supported on the wall and her cock. "Ggggrrrrrrrrrgghh..." Helle let out a long, loud growl.

Catalina licked her lips, and Erica's breathing became labored watching. Samantha behind them in the living room had planted herself on one of the couches and had her hand rubbing the hard bulge in her own pants.

Without any words exchanged, Helle began to fuck him. Her hips pulling back and removing have of her cock length before shoving it back in. Balls swinging below her and slapping onto the trapped boys own from the force she began with. Normally, girls that Ian had been with started out going slow, but she was not. And since he had been out of the bedroom for a few weeks now, starting off with these hard, firm, and DEEP thrusts were making it very intense.

Making it worse was that Catalina and Erica still held him to the corner, he couldn't move, face was buried against the wall. Every thrust stole his breath and from his position he could barely breathe anyway! His panting came heavy, building up a sweat from the vigorous amounts of energy he was expending.

"Ugggh, uunnh! Ohhh, please...go...slow..oooh..." He pleaded, the senses overload he was experiencing from being taken so harshly for the first time in a while was setting his nerves on edge.

Helle remained silent, her grip on his curvaceous hips tightening as she adjusted her stance to begin thrusting into him upward. From the angle, and from how he was literally supported on her hips, every hard buck she made bounced him on her cock. His bare feet dangled and swayed below them as she fucked him suspended.

Seeing this made her only want to go harder, ramming her pelvis deeper and quicker into his girlish ass.

'Ooooohhhh yesss...mooore...moooooooooreeeee...' The voice moaned in delight, at the same time Ian moaned too. The deep pressure on his prostate bringing back the familiar sensations of pleasure in his loins.

"Grrr...Raaaarghh!" Helle bared her teeth and shook her head, platinum blonde locks tossing about. Waves of euphoria flooded her system unlike anything ever before. When she fucked the angel boy, everything was warm, sweet and blissfully good. But with Ian, every sense felt like it was heightened tenfold. Every fold and contour in his ass caressed her flesh with electric delight, her balls were tingling already. She couldn't believe this, how good it felt.

The sinfully sweetness of it, how his innocence was so sweet to fill with her lust, and his trained lithe body was so eager to accept her in, coming together and combining with her pheromones to make a debaucherously unholy union. How could he even still FEEL this innocent? With all the demon cock he's sucked and been fucked by. And yet he still held the tightness and purity of a virgin.

"Rrrrrgghaaagh fffffuuuuck! Ooohhh fuck you fucking slutty bitch...uuugh." Her hips smacked his ass, jiggling with every penetrating thrust. "Ooh where have you been my whole life! Ooohhh yees! Shit...oh I wish I found you yeeeears ago...God...ugh! Such a pretty boy...nnnf...a perfect slut..." She squeezed her eyes shut and tilted her head back. "Guuh...I wish you would've been my biker bitch..." She looked back down, sadistic delight in her eyes. "Ohh you would've been even tighter then...so young and fresh...growing up...riding my cock, ahahaha...my little bike bitch!" She squealed, throwing her hips into him hard. He could feel the energy she was throwing off like crazy, her pheromones were all over. The made his head swim in a blurry haze of lust.

She shook her head wildly again, her hair whipping about and some matting to her sweaty forehead. Another evil laugh emerged from her chest as her thrusts picked up once more, reaching an erratic fever pitch. Ian balled his fists up and tried to squeeze his eyes shut tight, hoping to prevent the tears from spilling out.

Helle practically screamed maniacally as she came, Ian could feel her tip swell within him, stretching the deepest parts of his boy pussy as her searing hot cum shot free. Even her balls undulated as they pumped his ass full of her seed. Her body became awash with bliss, unlike anything she had ever felt before. Helle's eyes rolled back and she pressed herself deeply onto Ian's body, assuring that every drop of her spunk filled this boys belly. The wolf part of her feeling accomplished having successfully mated and knocking her bitch up.

The heat filled Ian's tummy with that same sinful pleasure that he had come to love...when Liline did it. But here with this rapist wolf...it felt dirty...but pleasurably so.

When Liline did it, he felt so full and happy. But here, he just felt slutty.

'Because you are a slut remember? You love taking strangers loads in your bitch boy belly.'

Helle nearly blacked out after coming down from that high, but she managed to remain conscious. Visibly shaking after such an intense orgasm, but she managed to stay on her feet and stepped back. Her massive cock slipping free out of his abused love hole and cum spewing out as soon as the occupied space was vacated. It spilled out of him like a faucet at first, he didn't know how much she came but it felt as if a damn near liter of girl jizz was pumped into his tummy. And now was oozing out of his behind and slowly dripping down his thighs.

"Fffffuuuuck..." Helle sighed happily, loving how her white drops of unborn babies leaked from his star, dripping down onto the tile floor. She felt satisfied...but she needed more. She couldn't settle for just one incredible orgasm like that. Absolutely not, she needed another, now!

Catalina and Erica were absolutely shocked, watching their Alpha lose her shit like that was not something they were used to seeing. She was like a literal wild animal, bucking and rutting into her mate with reckless abandon, seeking to just drop her load into him with an unquenchable need.

But the aura was there, both Ian's and Helle's were going crazy. Catalina was growling and gritting her teeth, like a horny animal waiting angrily to mate. Erica too was feeling her still stiff cock throbbing unstoppably, they needed attention.

Both girls clawed their pants, ripping the material enough to get their dicks out, still having to wait their turn, but letting them out to breathe helped alleviate some of the stress of waiting.

Samantha however was even less scrupulous than the others. Watching this shit go down and inhaling the aroma of a horny, being fucked Ian in turn, made her horny as fuck. She removed her pants completely and was laying far back on the couch, her legs over the edge with her toes on the floor. Cock standing upright and balls jiggling below it as she beat her meat voyeuristically. She knew in the back of her mind Cassie was going to be so mad at her, but she couldn't help it. She was SO HORNY, and her fist gripped and twisted her cock flesh hard to milk out the sexual energy, and all of her quickly building up spunk.

Helle batted away her pack mates hands on Ians wrists and spun him around, flipping his body to face her so she could look into his eyes. She towered over him, he had to crane his neck all the way up to look into her own golden glowing eyes.

"His brothers eyes...fuuuck..." She loved it, the matching baby blue orbs turned her on so much. Her still hard girl dick twitching at the thought. She never got to fuck his brother, or rather, his brother to fuck her. But that was fine, she was more of a top anyway, and settling for his little brother as her bottom bitch more than made up for lost opportunities.