The Lost Boy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here you fucking slut!" She grabbed him by his arms and lifted him off the floor and away from the corner. His frightened eyes sending more surges of desire to her member, she was afraid she'd have a heart attack she was so hard. But still she carried him to the living room in front of Samantha and where the coffee table was and slammed him down hard onto it.

Magazines and glasses scattered off of the side as she quite literally threw him onto the wooden surface.

Beneath him was a glass mug that shattered against his back, cracking and cutting his shoulder slightly. "Aah!" Ian yelped in slight pain, instinctively raising his shoulder away from the shards. The wound quickly started to heal but then he felt it, the power within him threatening to rear its head once again.

'Rebuke...'

The pain caused his eyes to light up their bright soft blue color, and Helle suddenly shouted out in pain.

A loud tearing noise cracked the air around them from Helle's own back, several harsh cuts just appeared ripping through her flesh and staining the back of her jacket. But rather than get angry, the pain seemed to only fuel her ever growing arousal. In fact, her teeth, gritted and bared above Ian began to sharpen. Her eyes also began to light up bright gold, and the skin on her arms and around her exposed shoulders began to sprout smooth white fur.

Her human form started to fade away, and the Urul within her came forth. Much similar in appearance to the standard dark grey, or black furred Werewolf, with a smooth belly and skin matching her furs color along her belly and face. Two ears poking out of her platinum blonde hair, but one difference Helle had over many other members of her pack, was her color.

The fur on her body was pure white. A white wolf.

"Gggrrrrrrrrr..." A low rumbling growl resonated within her and she dove down to his level, nearly mounting him on the table to swipe the debris that cut him away. "RAARGH!" She barked viciously, not like a dog though, the tone was still her voice just a bit lower and animalistic. But in doing so she nipped very closely to Ian's neck causing him to flinch back in fear.

Eyes still alight...

'...Kill...her...'

He felt the voice advising him again, he knew that he felt a twinge of fear when she snapped at him. And he could see that she did it on purpose, with the snarky canine grin she shot him afterward. She was tormenting him, knowingly teasing the fact that he wouldn't fight back.

"Heeheehee...such a little bitch..." She said, her wolf form's voice more guttural before laughing aloud above him.

'Show her who's the bitch...'

She continued to laugh only to be suddenly caught off guard as Ian's hand whooshed forward and grabbed Helle. And to everyone's perspective, it looked like he grabbed her throat.

Erica and Catalina froze, as did Helle. The air around them going still. Did she push too far? Was he going to kill her?

Helle almost pulled the plug on this whole plan the moment this happened, feeling against her neck the absolute power he commanded. He could easily crush her neck in his hands right now, literally she could FEEL the aura radiating from this boy. It was intoxicating, alluring, so powerful and frightening.

She looked back down at his eyes and saw that the glow was there, glaring at her with a blood thirsty look for a moment, but then just like that... it was gone.

"I'm not a killer."

Triggering the mark must've ignited a spark of power in him, but Ian quickly snuffed it out. The demon almost took over again, but he shut it down just as fast as it almost emerged.

He quickly played it off by bringing his other hand up and batting at Helle's chest. "Get...get off of me!" His hands slapped at her bust and her belly trying to push her way to no avail.

The tenseness of the Urul quickly subsided and was replaced by Helle giggling again. "Oh fuck no baby boy...time for round two." She leaned back and pointed her hips forward revealing the other part of her changed form.

Her human cock had morphed into a large, thick, pulsating red doggy dick. Veiny and with a tapered tip that was oozing precum.

She plopped herself forward, grabbing Ian's arms herself this time and pinning them above his head. Her legs settled between his own and spread them wide apart. She then shimmied her hips down to get the proper alignment, and shoved her cock back down and in to his ass.

"Aaagh!" Ian cried out again, her girth splitting him in half as the oddly new sensation of a canine cock pushed into him. But similarly to before, there was no adjusting period. She just proceeded to fuck him missionary like she was trying to dump a baby in him.

Her hips bouncing in large dips and rises, pounding the living fuck out of the half human boy. Her new snow white swinging sack was still as fully loaded as ever and eager to deposit even more of its milky treasure into his so warm and comfy booty.

"Ooohh yeaaah...oh fuck...yes...fuck...you're so sweet baby boy...ahaha...or do you prefer baby girl? I sure...fuck you like one after all ahahaha!" She went on, feeling the fucking magical sensations of his insides wrapping her up in a lovers embrace. In a quick move she leaned down and lapped at his cheek in a lewd kiss. Followed by giggling again, drilling and drilling the naked boy hard.

Her movements were absolutely wild, she was driven into a breeding frenzy and hammered his depths hard. The guttural, primal, pure animal noises she made were unlike anything her pack mates had ever heard before. But she couldn't help it, this boy pussy was the greatest she had ever had. It was literal heaven, she wanted to fuck him forever.

Even as she felt her second orgasm building up, "Ugggggh fuuuckkk..." She groaned, the base of her cock surging. Her knot getting ready to expand, "Aaaahhh...haaaah, yes, yes, yes..." She grunted through clenched teeth as she used Ian like a ragdoll. His legs swinging and the table rocking with her harsh thrusts. Before she knew it, her knot swelled and her cum began to spurt forth. "Aaaaagghh FUUUCK!" The wolf tail whipping about so happily behind her, but she didn't stop. She was cumming and she felt it, every intense pulse of her thick ropes of semen shooting forth and impregnating him. But she kept thrusting, removing and re-inserting her swollen knot over and over again. "AAAGH GOD! UGH FUCK! GRRRGGHHH!" She slammed and slammed and slammed in, loud wet claps of their flesh echoing in the space of the house.

Her balls stirring up another thick load of girl cum and ready to shoot more. She couldn't stop, she'd never felt anything like this. And she found herself crawling onto the table with Ian, mounting him with his legs nearly bent back to his chest. Her hips bucking like a rabbits into his ass, desperate for more pleasure. "Uggghhh...I'm gonna fuck you everyday slut...every FUCKING DAY! UGGGHH! Submit to me bitch...be mine! And I'll fuck you this good every time. Mmmm...Come on baby...be my bitch! Ugggh!"

Hot and heavy breaths coated Ian's neck from her panting mouth. He was sweating like no tomorrow as was she, ready to cum again.

But that's when she looked into his eyes.

'You want her...so let her have you...release your inner slut...you've done it before...do it again...'

"I will never submit to her..."

'Then kill her...'

"And I will never submit to you..."

Tears spilled from his eyes.

Helle stuttered in her thrusts, but kept going. Eyes however remained locked on his, his two orbs crying out tears of sadness? Pity? Regret? Fear?

She didn't know...but...she had never seen this before.

Helle's had plenty of unwilling ass before but...none of them cried. And...none of them looked at her like...this...

"I will not hurt her..."

Her knot continued to surge inside him, it felt fucking amazing but his tear streaked cheeks were putting her off. They were bothering her, "...don't look at me..." She suddenly said, harshly but low at the same time. Almost like she didn't want to say it out loud. But she did, and Ian heard her, but did not oblige. She may be raping him, and taking what she wants from him, but he would never submit to her. He couldn't...and he wouldn't... He didn't care if it felt good, her cock punching his prostate so rough and dirty. He didn't care if his own dick was crying tears of joy from the stimulation. He would never be hers. "Stop looking at me." She said louder. Not slowing down with her thrusts. In fact she seemed to be going harder the coffee table screeching on the floor, possibly threatening to break from the rough movement. But Ian still did not move, he eyed her down. He would not submit. "Stop looking at me!" She barked louder.

This was strange, she was unaccustomed to these feelings of regret. The words, 'rapist' and 'evil' and the like coming to her mind. Her actions being played to her through the eyes of an innocent teen.

She couldn't bare it, but she couldn't stop. Her body moved on it's own, her heart pounded with desire and guilt.

Helle covered his eyes. And bowed her head to look away.

She wrapped her large clawed hand around his delicate skull and continued to buck into his body. Fucking him for all he was worth, her hips not slowing in the slightest and driving herself to the edge with pleasure. Her Wolf hand practically encompassed his entire head and the demon in Ian sang with the kinky gesture.

But the human in Ian knew why she did it.

Remorse.

Helle cried out, "Oh fuuck, oh! OOHHHH!" Her pounding ceased and she slammed her hips into him one final time. The pulsation of her third creampie into him massaging his anal muscles and soothingly heating his stomach once again.

She held her hand in place over his blue orbs and rode out her high, making sure that all of her fat, sticky spurts of spunk were finished blowing into his hole before pulling out. Even gyrating and swiveling her hips a few times to really milk herself dry.

However the high of her orgasm suddenly began to fade, and quickly she pushed herself up off of Ian, pulling out and stepping back. Her Urul form dissipating and the familiar human visage of Helle returned standing there above the spread-eagle Ian. The remnants of her third load pouring out of his well-used sphincter. Normally a sight like this would fill her with pride and accomplishment, but this time, looking down at him like this, it made her stumble back.

She planted herself on the unused couch feeling shaken. Shame and confusion flooding her emotions, she had no control over herself. It wasn't her in the moment, and seeing his tears coming down his cheeks.

It made her heart hurt.

But it was too late to go back now, and there was a plan. He hadn't done so yet, but a few more sessions would make him submit for sure. She just needed to break him down a little bit further, then once all that was done with she could make amends.

She could make amends...she could...

Helle shook her head, "Your turn girls." Giving them the green light to carry on. "Once he submits...we'll stop. And...I'll make it up to him then..." She tried to convince herself, feeling unexpectedly dirty now that she had satisfied her desire and reclined backward to rest. It had been a long time since somebody had winded her like this. But she was still unable to shake the disgusted with herself sensation. "Did...did I even make him cum?"

The two blondes sighed with relief, not sensing Helle's apprehension or her self-conflict and were eager to finally get to have a go at the legendary Ian.

They grabbed the exhausted young boy off the table and tossed him to the floor. "Ugh! Uuuuhhh..." Ian weakly moaned, very tired and used up by this point.

But they didn't give two shits about whether or not he was up for a round four with both girls. Erica got down on one knee behind the boy and took hold of his hip to perk him up so that he was in his famous position, face down, ass up.

Easily her cock slipped into his battered hole, earning a weak groan from Ian. Erica's cock had a slight curve to it which hit his P-spot at juuuuust the right angle to make it feel sooooo bad...but soooo good. Helle's cum served as quite slippery lube which allowed Erica's dick to pleasantly slip and slide in and out of the boys hot and squeezing orifice.

And since she was very impatiently waiting for a long time, it was only seconds in when she started railing into his behind hard and deep.

Catalina also quickly got involved, "Cooome on boy, don't give out on us yet!" She grabbed Ian's long dark locks of sweaty hair and lifted him by it. He squeaked as she did this and was then greeted by Cat's own long thick hunk of girl meat. She stuffed it into his pink plush lips while Erica rammed him from behind.

Ian was spit roasted by the werewolves, savagely fucking him from both ends. When Erica pulled out, Catalina pushed in and vice versa. When Catalina pushed passed his gullet and into his throat, Erica thrust into his ass and poked his tummy. The girls experiencing first hand what Helle went through. What it was like to fuck a half-breed incubus. His body reacted, instinctively sucking on the rod in his mouth and squeezing the one up his ass, and within moments, both girls lost control.

Moaning and yelping, their balls clapping in rhythm on his chin and his own swollen sack. It felt like forever, but in reality they only rutted into him for a few minutes before they were happily shooting their loads into him from both ends.

Doggy cum pouring down his throat, forcing him to drink it all up from the source, Cat's nuts pumping out a good heaping portion for him to slurp down. And Erica's own filling Ian's bowels and taking up any space that Helle's on jizz hadn't already claimed.

But it wasn't over, like their Alpha they had stamina. And this time, they decided to swap holes.

Ian was flipped around onto his back, Erica standing over his face with her legs spread, knelt down, angling her cock to dip it perfectly down his throat.

Catalina lair on her side, throwing one of Ian's legs up and over her shoulder, and spread her legs so that her knees were wide apart. She pressed her cock into him almost horizontally, and from this angle got a whole knew feel of every wall inside his boy pussy. Quickly she gyrated her hips, humping into Ian on her side.

Erica continued to squat over his face, hands on her knees, lowering her dick so that it travelled down his velvety smooth throat pipe. Ian's lips forming a vacuum seal on her flesh and his tongue slicking up her shaft. Tasting her own musky flesh and the remnants of his ass, mixed with Helle's cum.

"Ooohhhh yeah...mmmmm I can see why Feles wants to fuck you...ahhhh..." Erica moaned, lifting herself so that her cock 'popped' out of Ian's lips for a moment. "Mmm lick my balls baby..." She took hold of her cock and stroked it, lowering her huge ball sack down to drop it into Ian's wide open mouth. He willingly accepted her hanging sack and took the fleshy orbs between his lips. Sucking and batting at them with his tongue. "Oooouuu...that's good...aaah-ah!" She squealed as she felt him suddenly abandon her balls, but sink his head lower. Erica had removed the entire pelvis portion of her jeans when she clawed them off earlier, leaving really only the fabric from the knees down on which left her own toned, muscled ass exposed. And Ian apparently took that as an invitation and lowered his head to dip his tongue into the valley of her ass. Licking at her own tight star there. "Ooohohohhh you dirty booyyyyy..." Erica chuckled with a chesty tone and leaned back to give Ian better access. "Kinky bitch...mhmm...you like eating my ass?" She looked down at him, her cock pointing over his forehead and her balls draped on his nose. Every breath he took drew specifically on their scent, his brain practically turning to mush.

'Oooohhh yes her balls...smell those big balls...work the cum out...'

Ian wasn't listening to the voice despite how it encouraged him, this, he was doing just for Erica. He still felt horrible for hurting her and wanted to make her happy. Even as his lower half still bounced from Catalina's swift bucking, his attention was on Erica.

"Mmmmmyeeeeah...You gonna do this for the whole pack baby? Hmm? After we go on long moonlight runs, get all sweaty and horny, you gonna lick our asses for us? Haa...of course you will..." She spoke above him.

"Yeah you will nnnf!" Catalina chimed in, "You're coming home with us slut, you're gonna get shared nnf, with the whole pack.

Erica lifted herself away from Ian's skillful tongue and directed her cock down again. Once more opening and closing her knees to shove her member down his neck. "Ggck, Gllck, ggh!" Ian gagged as she did this.

"Yeah, yeah...haaa...we're all gonna fuck you...every fucking day! One by one until you're nothing but a little breeding bitch! Ugggh!" She moaned, her head lolling back for a moment before nearly falling forward.

The two Urul bucked and rutted like crazy, talking down to Ian with lewd obscenities to degrade him and vent their arousal. Erica grabbed hold of Ian's hair and face fucked him hard, thick strands of his slobber and cum splattering about and connecting his locked lips to Erica's face as she was overcome with orgasmic glee. "Haa!Haaaaa! Ohhnn...yeaah!" Her voice went much higher than Ian had ever heard it before and her rough fucking piqued. Features crumpled up in pleasure as she came for a second time, enough thick girl jizz bursting forth from her cock pipe that Ian was able to taste it. It overflowing his small passage and spilling out of his lips, but he did his best to swallow it all.

He may not be happy about this whole endeavor, but he was thankful he got to atone at least a bit for hurting Erica by making her happy.

Catalina blew her second load too, hugging Ian's outstretched leg tightly and filling his bowels with even more torrents of werewolf spunk. Ian was sure that his belly was distended slightly now, so much cum had been deposited in his boy womb that it looked like he was sporting a two or three-month baby bump.

Both girls fell away from Ian, Erica pulling out of his throat to milk out her last two shots of sperm onto his face for the remnants of a quick facial. But other than that, the pair seemed to be completely spent.

All that was left now, was the only Succubus in the room. Helle glanced over at her, still jerking her cock meat unashamedly. "Well? Are you just gonna sit there with your dick in your hand or are you gonna take your turn?"

Samantha jumped from being addressed so suddenly, having been so zoned on Ian the entire time she nearly forgot Helle was there. But upon translating what she said in her mind, Samantha couldn't resist and jumped off the couch. Quickly rushing to the worn-out Ian and scooping him up, then plopping him onto the same couch she was sitting on.

The same couch where he and his mommies had their reunion fuck after his memories returned.

All inhibitions out the window, Samantha lifted Ians legs and put his ankles to his shoulders. With no effort at all, her ready and willing cock slid in to his overworked love hole. "Oooohh my God..." She moaned, feeling Ian's depths for the first time.

Ian moaned as she entered him, strangely, she felt much warmer than the others. Possibly because she had been with Cassiel so many times, so he was feeling some of Cassie's essence on her cock. It was oddly comforting and strangely arousing.

His ass felt like it was practically swimming in doggy cum, but Samantha's succubus breeding instincts were in full swing. The flesh of his anal ring was so hot it nearly hurt, but he isn't torn or stretched out. Just beyond perfectly tight and massaging her with sweet friction tingling her entire body. She bit her lip, "Ugggghhh...ffuuuuck...ooohh..." Her body fell face to face with him, hands on the back of his thighs and her bare legs in full squat over him, knees out to the side and just pounding away. "Ohhh fuck...I'm gonna cum..." She said, almost embarrassingly quickly, but she had been edging herself the entire time and didn't care. Release was needed, and release would be had. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, take it, take it, yes!" Her hips drilling down and spanking him hard. She blew her load much quicker than any of the girls before her, her hands gripping his legs as tight as possible and her ass tensing up hard. Flexing the muscles she had back there and showing off her strong legs.