All Comments on 'The Lost Lord Ch. 07'

by TheTask

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very nice...:)

need more...getting interesting...cant wait...thank u..:)

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 11 years ago
Cool

Excellent story, with some good sex scenes. Can't wait to see how things go, especially with Aureal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep it up!!

Lovin' the story. Just keeps getting better and better!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 11 years ago
One thing...

One thing that I am noticing, among others, is that you are sometimes using the word "and" when you should be using "any." Might want to work on that as well as other things that I have already and probably will point out again.

By the way, now that things are taking an exciting turn, it'll be interesting to see how you handle this fight scene.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 9 years ago
Turning point

It was a promising story development until this point. I was hoping for more of the scrimmage with real thugs, than with betraying angels. Starting from this chapter, the story loses any ties to real world struggles and becomes a walk in the world of adoration, admiration and getting anything without any effort or work. That's when I loose interest.

Thanks for sharing the inspiration so far.

Also thanks for helping me understand what I was\am looking for in a story.

Best wishes.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
duuuude

dry_opinion that was drry!!! bwahahahahha... frankly though, I find your writing weird TheTask, apart from spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, your story is pure weird. *kikikiki*

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
Love this story

love how this story combines wit with a supernatural realism.

Thanks for posting!

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Great

I've read and reread this story like five times now and it's just as good as it was the first time. I have ridiculous grammatical abilities so I don't even notice the mistakes at first because my mind automatically corrects them. Great story!!! I like the way you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous