All Comments on 'The Lost Lord Ch. 19'

by TheTask

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep em coming!

I want more...

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 11 years ago
Agreed

Sex or no; awesome series, keep it coming, we'll keep reading. If people get angry because of the lack of sex, the they can shut up and leave, if there's no need, then there's no need. Good work as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loving it

I will keep reading the story sex or no sex. It is just so good I'm addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
as amazing as ever

I really enjoy your writing style , story line and interactions between characters , this is a lovely series to read.

I look forward to every new piece

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 11 years ago
Improvement...

I've seen some improvement, but it still needs work. At this point, I believe that the only way to get the improvement that is needed is to get an editor, which you should have had since chapter one.

The story is good, but the writing still needs work. I see grammar issues, sentence structure issues, word choice miscues, and problems with homonyms (their vs. there vs. they're). It also seems that bits of information were left out, such as how Asmodea and Sitri knew that Nerissa had Old Age before they even approached her. It's not like her sword changed its appearance to something that just screamed "This is Old Age," did it? If it did change in appearance, or there was some sort of indicator that identified the sword as Old Age, then I must have missed it or it was left out.

Anyways, I'm still reading because the story is interesting, but it seriously needs an editor.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Test....

Why didn't the son have to do a test immediately upon the return of the lord of lust?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous