All Comments on 'The Lost Prince Bk. 01'

by Montgomery Quinn

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

I truly amazing story as usual, it’s easily worth the five stars I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I hope I have the opportunity to read it through to the end.

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 2 years ago
An awesome story

It is an awesome story so far can't wait for the next Edition

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Monty, The World Builder! Outstanding job!!!

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesover 2 years ago

Now THIS is an impressive start. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good fucking LORD, I am in LOVE with this story. This might legitimately be your best work yet and not just because it’s your biggest (Or because your protagonist shares MY name heh).

Everything moves at a great click, you set stuff up well for whatever comes next, your character work is STILL some of the best I’ve seen in ANY erotica.

Obviously I can’t wait for more (and slightly regret I didn’t take a bit more time reading this so I’m not once again out of new stuff to read lol)

5 stars. Take my money memes. Just….fucking WOW

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 2 years ago

Hey Monty,

I find it's easy to locate harem stories on literotica, but finding one where the women are not carbon-copies of each other, or get dumped, en masse, into the story so quickly that they are completely forgettable, or are so uni-dimensional that even a horn-dog like me doesn't enjoy reading the story they're in, is rare.

This is one of the rare ones.

PLEASE, keep writing this story! It is wonderfully written, captivating, and entrancing.

Well done!

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

This is the most creative story I've ever read here. Wonderfully done! Now I'm being greatly and can't wait for more. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Gatekeeper_siGatekeeper_siover 2 years ago

Excelent can’t wait for part 2

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticover 2 years ago

Beautifully written art: captivating characters, addictive storytelling, and fascinating world. Well done Monty Q!

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

I'm afraid I'm going to run counter to some of the praise, here. Let me start with this: I found you after reading Rose, and absolutely loving the premise and the worldbuilding. Then came The Beast and Leader, which are some of the best stories on the site - they just hit differently. T34 is a great deal of fun, again with a touching story in an awesome setting.

This story feels... I don't want to say generic, but it feels like a story I've read before on this site. Fantasy harem collecting - even in a demon world in particular - has been done before, and you haven't given nearly enough character development to the prince himself. He feels like an anime protagonist: "normal dude falls through portal and becomes possessive of his women who he treats well but is totally a dom to."

The beginning was odd, with some questionable consent and far too quick pacing. (Especially with some of the girls, the turnaround in their personality from fighting him to being subby is absurdly fast. Sure, I get it, he's a lust demon, they mate, yadda yadda... But it doesn't give the reader any chance to connect with the characters. They're just different forms of "sub." One might be a slutty sub and another the tsundere sub, but that's about it.)

I mean hell, the spymaster was what annoyed me the most. She can resist the regent and has been building up support and clearly hates him.. But she just keeps going with the abuse and trying to kill the prince? Either it's a gimmick far too drawn out because you wanted the big reveal in book 2, or her character is just a flip flop.)

I hope that doesn't come across too harshly: I meant it as constructive criticism. I love your work, and I know you can craft so much more depth into your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only complaint is that so many women have been added to the harem, so quickly, that the relationships our hero has with them aren't being developed very much. The speed makes perfect sense, both because of his power and because of the setting in general, but I don't feel as strong a connection to some of the characters because of it.

redbow_kimeeredbow_kimeeover 2 years ago

I'll add another voice saying too many new lovers too quickly. It was pretty hot, but missed out on the forming of emotional bonds, and overcoming of interpersonal conflict. Kasey was the one character who bugged me the most. I really wanted to like her, but I just didn't understand how in 2 or 3 days she went from bestfriend-since-childhood who is secretly in love with protagonist to happily mated with protagonist and (at least) three other women, with whom she would otherwise be sworn enemies. I know she was supposed to have some sort of angelic upbringing, but its still a really big stretch. Both in that she could have adjusted to the changing relationship without any fuss in such a short time, and that she accepts the others in that time. Also, how is she supposed to be both his childhhod bestfriend and secretly an agent of the angels? When did she have time for that kind of training?

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

The one thing that I really didn't like is that the MC got one of his girls pregnant already. I'd be ok with it if it was closer to the end of the novel. Because it usually causes the MC to stop growing the harem that is just BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

Timtom12Timtom12over 2 years ago

I couldn't put it down. Your stories are amazing, but it needs some editing.

Would like to know more about how he gets enhanced with each new species he mates, that bit seems to have been glossed over.

Looking forwards to book 2.

twisters_revengetwisters_revengeover 2 years ago

Love your stories sir. Thank you so much for all the work you put into posting these wonderful epics in your spare time for us to read for free. It's a generous gift.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read would like some more details but still great, love the laughs you put in. really looking forward to more of this story,

Maximillion_VentresMaximillion_Ventresover 2 years ago

Loved the plot of this one. The beginning had me confused for a second, but you quickly cleared that up. The pacing is excellent. Cant wait until the next installment. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thank you for a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If thinking of syntax more than before would pose risks to the creative flow, ignore this. Otherwise, please fix the use of participles. It's like different blocks had different copyediting, and it's a pain to read through repeats of "Having entered her from behind, she turned her head for a kiss" in a scene of sex between one man and one woman, for instance.

Instead of reading on, I have to drop it, recount and weigh the possibilities of who might be entering whom.

I tried googling the rules of English on the matter, they apparently demand extreme specificities. I thought the above example sentence might be fine for description of a less vanilla sex scene with toys explained by context. But either way, the number of these particular syntax errors is enough to spoil the impression. I've stopped reading "The Leader" for this reason.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this visit to Hell! I am always amazed that can you can breathe life and originality into so many different characters. Kevin, Rose, margay, beast and now Colin have all kept me entertained and wanting more. A little more attention to edits would be a bonus but I enjoy the story and sense of place and character enough to just go on through. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination and effort. Looking forward to more of your works!

dshadowsdshadowsover 2 years ago

Loved the story and can't wait to read more!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love it. Next chapter please. AAAAAA++++++

Wombat63Wombat63over 2 years ago

Loved it.

Can't wait for the next Book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cracking work, but the ending feels kinda rushed....

Also - Master Bater? (yes I get the joke), but it feels kinda forced and puerile - especially when all the other

characters have names that I would expect to find on real people...

Could I suggest a slightly different name and title? Something like hounds master, feast master, plains master, and for a name Baytin or Batin, which (to me) at least feels like a name and less like a verb that's being used as a name.

Please don't let my suggestions detract from my love of the overall story though! Brilliant - just needs a follow-up!

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anon for the laugh. I hope you feel better soon. For everyone else, this story is currently being edited, the cover has been created and you can find more details in my Bio

hunteratvguyhunteratvguyover 2 years ago

I loved this you need to write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it (and all your other work) can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amara character clearly being left behind just to be murdered. Otherwise it would just be stupid to leave her behind with no allies justification for it is anorexic not thin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the Anon several post down: Clearly you are a homophobic bigot and use that as an excuse to critique someone else's writing as if it is a personal affront aimed right at you personally. Why don't you just move on to a different story if you don't like this one because imho its an awesome, well written story.

Or even better; write one yourself since you are (cough cough) clearly an expert on what constitutes good literature (that is being offered to the masses for FREE no less...). I'm sure you can do much better (snickers).

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnabout 2 years agoAuthor

Dear most recent anonymous commenter, if you should see this, please use the contact page. I'd very much like to hear from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue/finish this story. This is my second read through.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to Bk 2. I don't usually like more extreme monster girls (succubi, catgirls are in my comfort zone, rats and spiders not so much), but you've managed to keep me here despite that. Well done :)

RedshankRedshankabout 2 years ago

Can’t eIt for work on book 2 to start!

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

It's funny someone mentioned if they wanted to read lesbian erotica they'd pick that category. However what the hell are you thinking irrespective of how much a superman you are whether it's 6 inches or 12 we all are born with only one dick.

But seriously having someone go off on a moralistic tirade because they prefer more Hetero Sex in a Harem story is seriously funny as well as being the height of irony!

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 2 years ago

Mr. Quinn,

As a lesbian, I would love it if you included as much or as little sapphic sex in YOUR story as YOU want to.

To the BLATANT homophobe, writers don’t write to one person. Or for one person. Or for anyone other than themselves. They grow an audience based upon the story they tell. And they DEFINITELY don’t give a fuck if one tiny minded person dislikes it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great stuff. Looking forward ti the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My, my.. you are a very good writer, do not let anyone tell you otherwise. That story is amazing. A was a bit hesitant about Dia but as the other sais, you made sure it wasn't "too gross" for the softer people ;)

After reading Hell, Heaven and now this, can't wait for book 2.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94almost 2 years ago

I am so hoping that the second book to this is almost done and coming soon. With your Rose series, Hell/Heaven series, Beast series and this series along with all your one off stories, you are one of the most talented writers on this site and I look forward to more from you.

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry c4vetteman94, while book 2 will be coming, I haven't actually started it yet. I will post an update here when I do, but I can't see it being ready until the mid next year at the earliest. The next sequel I publish will be Rose 2, with the final part of The Beast (Trolling In Paradise) coming after

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94almost 2 years ago

Unfortunate but if I have to wait for greatness then I will. I am happy to see the other 2 series I like getting more added to them. Also, is there plans for another in the Hell/Heaven series? I felt/hoped like it could get another chapter but it also feels complete.

Montgomery QuinnMontgomery Quinnalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, there will be a third part to Hell. I'm aiming for around 3 parts to every story that isn't a standalone. The Beast is getting 4, Rose will only be 2, but most things I'm aiming for 3

BlueRocket126BlueRocket126almost 2 years ago

excellent story. i admit i was a bit hesitant to begin with as this is the first completely non human tale ive read after the beginning of course. well done MGQ

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Round of drinks and applause for the author.

You really hit on a lot of different areas of fantasy literature

Really liked the Harley addition.

Little things like a familiar that can hunt and is sentient.

Yep your book was awesome.

Thank you for sharing

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I personally think this is your best work so far I think part of what makes a great novel is how quickly your immersed into the story? It's that difference from being words on a page to becoming a cohesive experience where putting it down becomes difficult this email was one of those. And I think what made it great was the characters not some erotic depiction of a monster girl just amazing characters with needs and wants portrayed really really well 🤔🤔🤔

Congrats Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story. But it been a year with no second part. Unfinished

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

you couldn't make the main character a human what a waste I sure don't dream about being demon' who would? 🤢

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

I hope you get back to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the adventure so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

T_T i read this before the next part was released. It's going to be a painful wait

Siteseeker020Siteseeker020about 1 year ago

A great story, I'm glad more is planned. I am happy there'll be another Beast tale. I just found these and I haven't read Rose's story yet but I am glad these aren't abandoned.

KahunabobKahunabob12 months ago

Good read. Fun world building at a decent but not rushed pace. Glad to read Colin is slowly getting a better handle on his Incubus' rage. Looking forward to the next part(s)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, this is the best story on the site, easily.

Fucking perfection, literally the only story I've found that gets romantic possessiveness right.

I cannot overstate how glad I am to have read this.

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

Great story. Please continue...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontgomery Quinn@Montgomery Quinn
If you'd like to say hi, head here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100075866042137 And if you'd like to support me, you can... Purchase an ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Montgomery-Quinn/e/B07S1XQ1MF Or, if you'd like to read what I'm working on RIGHT NOW (hint, I p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES