The Lost Prince Bk. 02

Story Info
It's time for Colin to face facts and reclaim his birthright.
66.7k words
4.93
15.8k
76

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/18/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Commander Anguis narrowed his eyes at Spymaster Superbia. They shared many similarities. They both had the signature black fur of the highborn of their kind. Superbia's undercoat gave her a blue glint in the moonlight, while Anguis shone red. Both belonged to the upper echelon of their kind. And both worked under the direct command of the Regent Andradox. A fellow Bakeneko, and the previous Prince's General.

Anguis was his protégé. Younger by almost a decade, the man was almost as skilled, if not experienced. The men had at times speculated which of the two would win in single combat. Anguis enjoyed hearing their odds narrow over the years. But he was no fool. Andradox may not be the leader the old Prince was. But he was a more than capable warrior. Anguis made sure never to give the Regent an excuse to challenge him. What the Regent did to Superbia would be nothing, compared to what the Regent would do to him.

"Speak," Superbia sighed. "I know you have something on your mind."

"How does it feel?"

Superbia turned her gaze to her fellow Bakeneko and raised an eyebrow. "How does, what, feel?"

Anguis frowned. "The scars."

Superbia flexed her claws. She had half a mind to do to him what had been done to her. But unlike the Regent, she had a measure of self-control regarding her own temper. She was a dignified creature, with unerring mental fortitude.

"They are healing well," she turned away to stare over the horizon.

Anguis frowned to himself. Like the Regent, he had fawned over the beautiful creature before him. Even with the ugly marring of her face, she was still a desirable creature. Anguis had decided long ago, that should he have the opportunity, he would take her for his own. He was sure that once he made her purr, she would shift her allegiance to him. And it was one of the few things Anguis would challenge the Regent for. But the Spymaster wasn't just a woman. There were enough bodies in her closet, and in less easy to find places, to tell him she wasn't someone to trifle with.

"They're hardly noticeable," Anguis joined her in looking at the horizon.

Superbia bit her tongue, desperate to silence herself. The scars were hideous. Her once pristine body, marred permanently by the Regent's tantrum. The man may be a high bred Bakeneko, but he did not embody one. Far more suited for a life of gluttony, than pride. Perhaps that was why he destroyed Mistress Furore's husband all those years ago. A brutal mix of envy, lust and wrath, balled into one, and released at a moment unbecoming of one in his station. A Prince should have better control over their baser instincts.

***

"Mine!" Colin snarled as he thrust into his greedy Succubus.

Her eyes begged and pleaded. Her pussy throbbed madly and her legs trembled as she thrashed beneath him.

"What did she do to deserve this?" Kasey asked as she laid beside the pair. She traced the muscles on Colin's arm with a fingertip as she waited for her turn.

"She did nothing," Ira sighed from her position at the foot of the bed, where she leaned against Invidia.

She had been practicing laying her spines flat against one another, to make it safe for her to interact with Colin's other queens. Invidia, the submissive Aroct, smiled softly to herself. Ira was an abrasive woman, and the massive, part-spider, part-woman was happy to be involved. Her envy rose only higher as Colin made her watch without participating. At first she thought it a curse. But when he finally turned his attention to her, it made his love all the sweeter. Even when he abused her poor silk tube.

"I spoke with the captain," Cupiditas nodded as she leaned on the wall, watching with barely hidden interest. "His men have been reprimanded."

"He's gonna fuck me to death!" Libidine squealed as Colin tightened his grip.

"If you die, can we still lick you out?" Gula asked.

"You should be clean before we bury you," Alug agreed with her sister.

The plump Floof twins wagged in unison.

"She won't die," Colin growled. "She could live off this dick."

Libi squealed as she started cumming all over again. Kasey leaned in, silencing her with a kiss. Colin smiled as he watched his dark-skinned, Nephilim kiss the pale pink Succubus beneath him. It was odd seeing them so close. They hated one another at first. Kasey had sought advice from the angels when she suspected Colin had fallen into a Succubi's trap. The Archangel Michael had visited in person, only for Colin's awakened identity to come out.

Whether Michael knew who Colin was, was still up for debate. But the end result, was his attention, drew the Spymaster's. She sent Ira, who intercepted Michael. And the resulting conflict led Colin to transport the three of them into the realm of hell, where it was all but proven that he was the long-lost Prince. Which was why he was here. On a boat. Crossing the ocean to a desert island. The homeland of Lamia.

With Mistress Furore, the undisputed leader of the Arocts based in Greymoore, and Master Bater the lord of Floof in Pratum. It was now time to cross the sea at the narrowest point and coerce the Lamia into standing against the Regent. If he was taxing the Lamia as harshly as he was Master Bater, they would likely leap at the chance to be rid of him.

Which is how Colin, along with Libi, Dia, Cupi, Ira and Kasey, found themselves travelling in a merchant ship. With them, was the beautiful Veronica, the Rattus, who was on deck with her prized mount Petulara. Essentially, it was a large dragonfly, but tamed and easily controlled by the lithe rat-girl. Then there was Abella, the enormous Holstaur. She had delivered them to the port to take them across the sea. And rather than head home once more. She had hand loaded one of her enormous Moloch, a rhinoceros sized, longhorn steer with purple scales that ate meat. The other, she had sadly left behind in the care of a local farmer who promised to return the creature to her at the conclusion of their overseas trip.

Then there was Mary. Quite contrary, she was a rather infamous being. A Lich from earth, cast into hell as she escaped the wrath of the same angels that sought Colin's destruction. She kept to herself in the bottom of the hold, with a small collection of animated bones to keep her company. She had refused most attempts to converse with her. Only communicating when she must.

But Colin wasn't concerned by her attitude. He thought it likely she was used to being betrayed. Not being a demon, and not being welcome on earth, it was likely she had suffered for most of her life. He just hoped that at the end of it all, she didn't force him to kill her. Despite her ability to pull Kasey's soul from her body, Colin had decided he quite liked the woman. She was polite, intelligent and straightforward to work with.

There was a knock on the door, and Colin snapped to attention as a voice called out. "Ah... My Prince, this is just your evening reminder."

"Fuck," Colin snarled. "I need to--"

"Noooo," Libi cooed, despite her frazzled, slightly manic expression she clutched his arms tightly. "I need you to fuck me some more."

"Slut needs to share!" Alug complained.

"Nu-uh," Libi shook her head. "Just take that big cock of yours and force it back into me again. Any hole you want, just... have me."

"I already have you," Colin smirked. "But this is important. I made a promise."

"... How about you stick it in my ass first?"

"Libi," Colin chuckled. "How could I look any of you in the eye, if I started breaking my promises now?"

"Fuck, even when you're being a righteous jerk, it turns me on," Libi complained as she wriggled her hips.

Colin laughed as his wives joined in, except for Ira, who only glared. His relationship with the small statured Fusa was... Far more gentle than most would expect. Being a demon of wrath, her entire existence revolved around excesses of power. So Colin made a point to love her gently, with lots of touching and kissing. It was like a kink to her and she craved it like a man in a desert craves water. So she was completely nonplussed by Libi's cockdrunk declaration.

Colin pulled his cock free and stood up, Alug raced to clean the juices off his shaft, which he thanked her for, while the rest of his wives watched on as Kasey handed him his pants back. She too, then took a seat as she watched him dress.

"Dia," Kasey smiled at the Aroct. "Could you be a dear and bind up that cock-addled slut for me? I'd like to spoil her while our husband is away tending to business."

Colin was almost inclined to stay and see what was about to happen. But he decided against it. With a series of kisses goodbye, at least temporarily, Colin reached for that power he felt before. Picturing his room back at Pratum, he thought of Amare waiting for him, and his power surged.

Black flames engulfed his body, obscuring the view of Kasey as she directed Invidia to her task. And when they cleared, Colin found himself staring into the eyes of his first mistress. Of course, that title was in dispute. Veronica had tried to claim it first in a drunken night of passion. But Colin, to his own surprise, had turned her down at the time, to wait until they were sober. That led to Amare skipping the queue.

What surprised Colin was the straight posture she had taken. The dress she wore was open at the front. It drew his eye to the white patch on her front. It contrasted spectacularly between her dark fur and the red of the dress she was wearing.

"My lord, Colin," she curtseyed demurely. "I am pleased to see you well."

Colin tilted his head and realized she was refusing to meet his eyes for some reason. The bright eyed, curious and lusty Floof from before was nowhere to be seen.

"Amare, what is wrong?"

"Wrong, my lord?" She frowned. "Nothing is wrong, to my knowledge. Master Bater has set orders to reclaim resources. He is stocking the keep for war. He has also sent orders to Greymoore for iron to make weapons. We hope to hear--"

"Amare?" Colin frowned as he took her by the chin.

"I want to be useful," she trembled as a tear escaped her eye. "You left me behind because I'm weak. I know that. But I want--"

Colin kissed her. She plastered herself to him and moaned desperately. With a brush of his fingers, Colin flicked the shoulder straps aside. Despite her proper appearance, she shoved the dress down, desperate to be nude before him.

Colin took her in his arms and casually tossed her onto the bed. In truth, she wasn't all that weak. She just lacked the skills the twins had. And in turn, what Colin had since their bond. The Floof slumped back on the bed, before opening her legs wide to show him how wet she was already.

This was the Floof Colin had met that first day. An orphan, sent to work in the keep. She had no skills, and no future prospects. And unlike the men of this world who would have joined the military, she was paid to service guests of Master Bater. That was until she landed in the bedchamber of Colin and his wives.

"Yours," she trembled.

"Mine," Colin nodded as he crawled up onto the bed.

She eyed him like he was a predator. He could see it, the twisted mix of fear and absolute devotion. She wanted him so badly it scared her, and Colin was fine with that. Being his woman, meant she would be forever under his care. He could never see a situation where he would harm, or allow harm to fall upon one of the women he loved.

Colin smiled as he pushed his power into her. His innate powers as an incubus, drove Amare to the edge as she gasped for relief.

"Please?"

"Already?" Colin smiled.

She nodded as she took one knee and pulled it to her chest, exposing herself fully to him. Colin didn't need to be told twice and placed one hand over hers, crushing her into the bed, while he straddled her thigh to pin her in place.

"Let's play a game," Colin smiled, as he laid his cock over her mons and rocked his hips.

Amare closed her eyes and silently begged as his length slid over her clit. It was almost torture, and she whimpered as she nodded quickly. "What game?"

"It's real easy," Colin smiled. "CUM!"

The force of his shout slammed into her, as the power of his lust ramped up. Poor Amare had no say in the matter, even if she wanted it. Her pussy throbbed as she opened her mouth to scream. Colin, watched in amazement as the beautiful Floof, was driven to ecstasy beneath him. He captured her lips eagerly. He stroked his cock over her flesh once more, as her juices soaked his balls. Her kiss was frantic as she mauled him, even while pinned helplessly in place. As Colin rocked back, he angled his cock down, and before Amare realized what he had done, he sank deep inside her.

The delicious feeling of her throbbing channel, rippling over his length. Was nothing, to the nails driving into his shoulders as her orgasm doubled with the sensation of being penetrated. Colin held her in place. Despite her absolute willingness, her muscular contractions were violent enough to make it hard to remain where she was. Not that it mattered in the least as Colin fucked her steadily in place.

She was owned, fully and completely. Nothing proved that point more, than when he held her down like this and fucked her. Mistress she may be, but she would forever be a whore. Only now, that title belonged specifically to Colin, and she gave him everything willingly.

"I love you, Amare," Colin whispered softly into her ear.

The Floof shuddered and her mind went blank as she hit her high. She existed in a plane of orgasmic bliss, cumming repeatedly over his cock. Her pussy turned into a fountain as she squirted around him almost continuously. She didn't notice when he withdrew his length until she felt it sliding into her ass. Anal was something she had enjoyed only sporadically in the past. But here, with Colin, she only managed to cum harder, if at all possible.

Colin stroked his length into her body. Her pussy continued to leak as it visibly pulsed, her labia flushing. He thought for a moment, before pushing two fingers into her, as he continued to fuck her delicious ass. Amare was beyond words, only managing to whimper and howl with each successive orgasm. Colin fed on the lust and used it to ramp up her own pleasure until he finally found his end.

Pulling the Floof's mouth to his own, Colin drove his cock as deeply into her ass as he could, and unloaded into her bowels. Amare, feeling the throbbing of his cock, slammed back to reality, rocking her hips frantically in place, even as Colin kept her pinned down. The sensation was too much for Colin, who withdrew, firing the last few spurts over her furred pussy and ass.

Collapsing down beside his Floof mistress, he pulled her close and held her. Amare felt numb from the waist down. She was sure she would feel what he had done to her, for days to come. And she wouldn't regret it for a moment. This was only his second visit. The first, was when he arrived at the port city. He didn't return every evening, but he had made sure on his last visit to make it memorable for her.

"My lord?"

"Mmm?" Colin groaned as he tightened his grip around her.

Amare smiled at his possessiveness. "My lord, I know you left me here to be safe. But I really have been working hard."

Colin blinked slowly, before looking down at the woman in his arms. She was laying with her back against his chest, curled over herself while holding the arm he had around her middle.

"You mentioned ore?"

Amare's ears perked up and Colin recognized her body language as she smiled, despite not seeing her face.

"Yes, my lord," Amare wriggled back towards him. "Master Bater has ordered weapons to be prioritized. He worries about possible sieges. So he's bringing iron and other ores in from Greymoore."

"How do they get from the swamps to here?" Colin asked.

"Boat to the docks, and then over land."

Colin nodded slowly to himself. If he were thinking of strategies, he would use either the Lamia or the Succubi to attack those ships where they were vulnerable. The Succubi in particular would be dangerous. It would be impossible to detect a boarding party until they landed on deck and...

Colin frowned, "I think I need to go."

"Already?" Amare pouted.

Colin shifted and pulled her around to face him. "You just reminded me of something. If there's an ambush waiting for us, we're as close to Mons as we're going to get. As much as I have loved my visit, I probably shouldn't have come, now I think about it."

Amare smiled, even as her eyes watered. Colin hushed her gently, before kissing her cheek.

"Please?"

"If there is an ambush," Colin stroked her face. "Then that would be the last place I would want you to be."

As the flames washed over his form, Amare felt the bed shift as he vanished, before collapsing into tears. She scrunched up her face and screamed into the pillow, before freezing at the touch of someone's hand on the back of her head.

"Mistress Amare?"

She spun, terrified at the sight of Lars suddenly in her room. His usual cold attitude towards her, was now replaced by one of pity, that made her hate the situation even more.

"What are you doing here?" She sniffed as she covered her breasts.

"I am here to give you an offer," he smiled dangerously. "How would you like to be of more use to the Prince?"

***

Colin flashed into existence inside the bedroom. He didn't think he had been gone all that long. But from the passed out Succubus in the middle of the bed, still spider-silked into place with her arms above her head, and his surrounding wives cuddled up with her. He had to wonder just how long he spent fucking Amare. Even Ira was in the huddle, curled up between Libi's legs, gently cuddling her ankle.

"If you're not coming to bed, at least put on pants," Cupi mumbled.

Colin caught her eye as she sleepily readjusted from her position above Dia's carapace. The Aroct, like the rest of them, was asleep, even with the plug firmly lodged back inside her silk tube.

Cupi was also entirely right. His pants were back at Pratum with Amare. With a grin, he found a change of clothes and redressed properly. Despite the hour, he was feeling rather refreshed. Whatever increase in power he received with each mating of his wives, seemed to multiply his gains, rather than simply add. He felt much more powerful after sleeping with the twins. But after Dia, Cupi and Ira, he instinctively knew to be cautious about damaging things and people as he moved about. And that caution shredded on the winds, when he got mad or when his wives were in danger.

With a check of the room, and a now sleeping Cupi, Colin slipped from the room and made his way through the mostly silent decks. The quarters they were kept in were lackluster. It was originally meant to be a section of the barracks. But they had moved the crew into temporary accommodation by taking a smaller load of cargo. That hadn't sat well with the captain, an Aroct. But when he realized he was going to be shipping both Mistress Furore's daughter, a Diplomat and the Prince, he changed his tune pretty quickly. If anything, a little too quickly for Colin's likes. But the man had been nothing but eager and polite.

What Colin hadn't expected as he climbed up onto the deck though, was the heavy clomping of a Moloch. It wasn't that it was moving particularly quickly. Just that it was moving at all. The huge creature had mostly been confined to an oversized crate on the foredeck. Abella had hobbled it, then built a temporary structure over it for shelter. The sun did little to bother it. But the constant spray of salt water wasn't good for the creature's scaled hide.

But seeing her on deck, riding around on the back of the massive creature, it made Colin feel so much smaller. The massive beasts were one thing. Abella was a huge specimen of her own. Holstaur's, opposed to their male counterparts, the Minotaurs, were softer, fluffier and in general smaller. But Abella was almost the opposite. She was the largest Mino that Colin had ever seen except for Dorak, the bartender. And even he hadn't bested her in combat.