The Lost Prince Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay," Veronica crooned.

Ira flinched as she felt the soft touch on her head. She pulled away as the Rattus gave her a smile. "What are you doing?"

"He does this, doesn't he?" Veronica reached out and touched her head again.

"Stop it!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

Ira growled and shook her head. "Only he gets to touch me like that."

"Okay," Veronica removed her hand. "But if he's not around, you can come to me as well. I won't judge you."

"Judge," Ira scoffed. But the turmoil she felt inside was real.

"They brought their Phrenties," Kasey commented. "It's how they're destroying Mary's traps so quickly."

Ira looked over into the ruins. With the moon rising, she could see the shapes moving below. A figure burst free of the ground, catching a Lamia in the chest with a blade. The weapon extended from its forearms and it resembled an Aroct, crossed with some of the insects Ira had seen on Earth.

As the Lamia screamed, the others pounced, driving the bone creature back. A Phrentie rushed forward, knocking several Lamia aside, before stomping on the bone creature. The strike didn't kill it. But it held it down while the rest piled on, hacking it to pieces until it stopped moving.

"Why isn't she raising their dead?" Veronica asked.

"Likely she's waiting until the last moment. If she raises them now, they'll be cut down. But if she raises them once they pass and attacks the rear as a single unit, they could be quite effective."

"Is it just me, or are they coming straight towards us?" Veronica frowned.

"It's the largest building in this city," Kasey shrugged. "They'd have to be pretty stupid not to come here first."

"My guards are in position. Mary is with them." Oti announced as she came up the stairs behind them. "How can I help?"

"Can you fight?" Ira asked.

Oti nodded, "I doubt I can stand against either of you," she bowed slightly. "But I can handle myself."

Ira saw the confidence in the Lamia's eyes. But she wasn't entirely convinced. Being of a royal line as she was, the Lamia had additional reserves in terms of strength and size. But she was still a princess and Ira wouldn't be convinced until otherwise proven wrong.

"They're not stopping," Kasey informed the group. "This is an assault. They're coming straight in."

"I'll let my guards know--"

"Stay here, I'll be quicker," Veronica darted down the stairs before anyone could stop her.

Kasey smiled thinly, "She will be quicker. And it's probably best she doesn't get caught in the middle of this either."

"It's been a while since I've played with these."

Ira froze as the Lamia unhitched her top. It fell away, leaving her breasts exposed. She still wore the gold and jewelry that dangled from her neck and shoulders. But the cups that covered her massive breasts were now being strapped to her wrists as buckler shields.

"Handy," Kasey giggled.

"It pays to be overlooked," Oti smiled as she uncoiled a pair of whips from the back of the shields. Together they made a beautiful top. But now, the four armed Lamia was swishing a pair of whips from side to side, while she casually waved around the bucklers.

"I think we underestimated you."

"Perhaps," Oti smiled. "Truthfully, I can take care of myself. But I've never faced more than a single opponent before."

A shout below, signaled the twang of multiple bows. The group on the roof clustered around to see several soldiers go down with screams, before they brought their shields up.

"They're not pulling their beasts back," Ira growled.

"This is a frontal assault then," Kasey nodded sadly. "Those poor babies."

Otiosum's guards continued to fire their bows into the crowd and at the Phrentie's that swept down the street. But the enemy was prepared and the Phrentie's too large to be bothered by the arrows. They charged in and reached the walls of the arena with no trouble. The gigantic lizards didn't stop there either. Digging their claws into the wall, they were climbing vertically with no effort. Their Lamia passengers clung to their limbs like serpents holding a tree branch.

That left them open to attack as the guards within stabbed forwards with their spears and swords. A Phrentie screeched as it tumbled from the wall. It bounced off a Phrentie below, crushing a Lamia that didn't move out of the way in time. But more were coming. Lamia broke off, surging through the windows on the lower floors, only to engage directly with Oti's forces. That left the rest to climb.

The first Phrentie to reach the edge of the roof, had its claws burned by Kasey, blasting them with a burst of white light. The beast tumbled with another screech, landing heavily below. But its passengers were quick enough to get a footing.. Tailing? Traction on the roof. The first three moved as one. The leader holding a shield with a slot cut out to hold a spear. Kasey sent out a pulse of light, forcing the Lamia back as the other two surged around.

One came in low with a sword, while the other raised themself up to use their spear. The lower, found themself face to face with an irate Fusa. While the taller, jerked off balance as Oti's whip caught their wrist. Oti, being far larger than any normal Lamia, hauled on her smaller counterpart's limb, dragging them off balance and onto the floor.

Her target changed hands and was about to strike, when Oti lashed them with her second whip. The Lamia screamed out at losing an eye to the brutal weapon, as Oti chuckled and swept them from the roof with a bat of her massive tail. She glanced at Ira who... well, she was fine, and her opponent was trying desperately to throw themselves from the roof as she literally crawled through its empty, reptilian midsection.

She shuddered and threw the edge of her whip at Kasey's opponent. She was darting around with ease, but the Lamia's shield made them difficult to deal with. At least, until a leather corded whip wrapped around the edge. Kasey saw the opening as soon as her opponent was pulled off guard, and blasted them with a beam of light. There was no time for congratulations though, as a second Phrentie mounted the roof.

Three more Lamia leaped up to join it as the Phrentie snapped its jaws at Kasey. The Nephilim leaped out of the way, swatting the creature's maw with her hand. Oti wasted no time, cracking both her whips at the beast, while the closest Lamia charged her. The enemy got in close with a sword, but Oti was ready and deflected with a flick of her wrist. The sword skimmed off the buckler, and the Lamia rounded on Oti once more. Up close, Oti's whips weren't the most useful. But she still had her tail, and she used her superior size to swat her smaller opponent, knocking them back.

Which left her tail in reach of the Phrentie. And an overwhelming presence of fury and dread pushed deep into her very soul as the animal leaped.

***

Colin stepped out of the portal with Mistress Furore and her soldiers. They were first in line as Mistress Lovecatcher was mustering her forces behind Abella. He felt the pain and anger floating in the air around him. He could hear the screams and the fighting. Colin shuddered as he smelled the blood and his fury ignited.

With a beat of his wings, Colin surged up to the second floor. Libi was back to back with Mary with a dozen Lamia pushing around them. In all directions he could see them on both sides. Oti's armored warriors, and these brigands. They too were well equipped, but their dress wasn't uniform. Not that it meant anything to Colin as he slammed into them.

Mary's form was covered in bones like armor. She resembled the towering figure he fought in Master Bater's keep, but on a smaller scale. She hacked and slashed, taking strikes on her bony exterior. At her back was Libidine. And they both shuddered as the wave of energy passed through them. Mary froze in shock, as a wave of black hellfire washed over her too. She waited for the burn and felt nothing as the Prince took to the field. The Lamia she was fighting screamed as a demonic entity of no equal tore through them.

She spun to check on Libidine, only to see the bloodstained Succubus standing amongst singed corpses. Oti's soldiers threw themselves out of harm's way as Colin took no prisoners. He was late, and his loved ones were fighting for their lives. Veronica was huddled against a wall, with a large gash across her middle. Defending her from further harm was the twins as they dueled opponents of their own. She was in pain and it sent Colin's fury ever higher.

His wings sent waves of hellfire that clung to the very stones he passed. His claws carved furrows through the air, cracking like a whip with each strike. Those he caught in his grasp were either torn limb from limb, or screamed as he bit down into their flesh to pump them full of venom. When he reached his Rattus, Veronica whimpered into the gentle warmth of his chest as he pulled her away from the fighting.

Colin carried his precious cargo towards Mary and Libi who stared in awe. But Colin paid them no mind as he placed Veronica on the floor.

"They're on the roof!" Mary told him.

Colin didn't respond verbally. He turned and opened his wings. Surging into the air once more, he could see Mistress Furore huddling around Invidia, while Abella brought her forces through in an orderly manner. With the ground floor settled and the forces beginning to spread up to the second level, Colin beat his wings and headed for the roof.

Clearing the edge, he was just in time to see Oti cry out as the Phrentie grabbed her by the tail. The massive lizard lifted the Lamia from the ground and was about to shake her, when Colin slammed into the back of its head. The Phrentie jerked as he jammed his clawed foot into its mouth. But with his leg on its lower jaw, he hooked his claws into the Phrentie's face and heaved with all his might.

Oti gasped as the creature released her, and she stared in shock as the Prince kept going. He snarled as the Phrentie became frantic, before it thrashed violently. The Lamia that accompanied the Phrentie were trapped near the ledge. One was crushed, while another was swept off the roof entirely. The third got out of the way in time, only for Ira to take them down with a scream of her own.

Oti watched as the Prince wrestled the Phrentie until they all heard the heavy crack of solid bone. The Phrentie shrieked in agony while it threw itself around to shake the Prince free. He opened his wings and flapped, bathing the creature with black hellfire. That sent the Phrentie into hysterics and it tumbled off the building, taking Colin with it. Kasey screamed in fear, seeing Colin vanish over the edge and she ran over to look. Only for Colin to surge back up into the air.

Colin was furious. His loves were in danger. Veronica was injured. Kasey was on the roof, fighting with Ira and Oti. Oti herself had been wounded right in front of him. He picked the next Phrentie reaching through a lower window as the Lamia on its shoulders desperately tried to pull it free.

Colin didn't give them a chance, and descended. The Phrentie jerked as Colin's claws ripped down the middle of its spine. He shredded bone and muscle with ease. The massive creature shuddered as its nerves failed and gravity dragged it free of the building, taking the Lamia with it.

On the ground were still hundreds of Lamia. Most were dismounted and were working together to remove the blockages in the arena entrance. But they had run into stiff resistance as Mistress Furore's forces were striking out through the gaps they created. Colin circled around, picking another Phrentie off the building, by landing on the side of its face and peeling the creature off with heavy beats of his wings.

Only when he was satisfied that no others were trying to climb, did Colin fly back to the roof. Oti was where he left her. She was... Colin blinked at the sight of her. She was one hell of a woman. But seeing the way she held the cups that contained her breasts, as her buckler shields was something else. Ira, Kasey and Oti gasped as he inadvertently sent out a wave of lust, before reining it in again.

Oti trembled as she felt his desire for her. She had taken pride in her physical presence. But the pure lust that pulsed from the Prince at the sight of her, left her squirming. If not for the ragged holes in her tail from the Phrentie, she would have sought more of his affection. But even he seemed to have noticed her condition.

Before Oti could ask what he was doing, she was in his arms. He didn't seem bothered at all by her weight, despite her form being several times larger than his. She put her lower arms, holding her shields, around his neck and hung on as he stepped over the edge of the roof.

Oti opened her mouth to scream, but stopped as she felt their descent halt with a beat of his wings. They descended quickly as Colin continued to beat them. When they reached the ground, Oti watched as soldiers from three nations swarmed around. She recognized the warriors of Greymoore as they swarmed to the entrance as it broke down.

Master Bater's men, led by Abella were shoring up defenses. Pushing rubble into blocked passageways, while carrying more up to the higher levels to pelt the enemy. And then, the most beautiful woman she had ever seen other than Libidine stepped through the portal with a team at her side. She was lightly armored and Colin headed in her direction as soon as he saw her.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Supporting you, my lord," She smiled.

"I wanted your soldiers, but I want you safe--"

"Colin!" A Floof charged through the portal. Oti felt the softness of her fur as she threw herself at the Prince. And all at once, the Floof spotted her injuries. "She's injured! Mistress Lovecatcher!"

"Lovecatcher?" Oti frowned.

"Otiosum?" The Succubus regarded her for a moment. "My Lord, she needs medical attention."

"Take her," Colin growled.

Several sets of hands took Oti's weight, and she was whisked through the portal. She felt the cool air on the other side and twisted to see Colin watching her carefully. With her was the Succubus, while the Floof followed along with a worried glance.

"A Lamia?"

Oti turned and spotted a second Nephilim. This must have been Colin's mother, and Oti blushed as she realized she wasn't dressed for a meeting like this.

"Those bites look painful," the Nephilim commented. "Set her down and fetch me all the healing supplies you have."

Mistress Furore snapped her fingers, and a servant rushed over. There were still armed guards moving through the portal at the direction of another Succubus. But it was the Floof that caught her attention.

"Hi!" she smiled. "I'm Amare."

"Hello," Oti smiled nervously.

"Have you slept with my master?" Oti shook her head slowly, and the Floof frowned. "Why not?"

"Amare, please?"

Amare looked up at the Nephilim who was gathering bandages together, while a servant brought over more supplies. Then she leaned over Oti and whispered. "He won't make you do anything you don't want to," she grinned. "But I can already kinda smell how much you want to."

"AMARE!"

The Floof giggled and pulled away to leave the Lamia at the hands of Colin's mother. She sighed and shook her head. "I don't know what you see in my boy. But can you please keep it to the bedroom?"

Oti was lost for words.

***

Colin landed amongst a group of Lamia. It wasn't the first group, but it was his most recent. They screamed at his sudden appearance. His black flames made him hard to track in the darkness. And his sudden arrival wasn't well known in their ranks yet. His claws raked through their bodies, and the Lamia either died or fled.

Which is what one Lamia tried to do, breaking free and making a run for the main road. Only for them to be cut down by an Aroct warrior who charged out to meet them. As the temporary wall covering the entrance fell, Mistress Furore led the charge out of the arena. Had the enemy bothered to set up a proper perimeter, it likely wouldn't have worked. But they were disorganized and only concentrating on taking the arena at all costs. So they fell like chaff to the Aroct's blades.

The battle had turned fully around. No longer were the Lamia hunting down the unruly daughter of their corrupt leader. They were instead fleeing for their lives into the empty desert of their nation. Not that many of them made it. Those who tried to wrangle the Phrentie, were targeted first. Colin wasted no time ripping them free. Some were broken against walls; others were dropped from great heights. But most found themselves on the receiving end of his claws, as he tore them limb from limb.

Kasey watched from above as Colin lost himself in the bloodshed. She worried for him as she felt the bursts of wrath and little else. She looked at the spot where Ira had been waiting. But she could now sense the little ball of fury descending into the arena.

"Oh, Colin," She sighed.

Opening her wings, Kasey beat them gently and pitched off the roof. She could feel where he was, even as he blasted around at high speed. As she flew towards him, she pushed on the idea that she loved him and sent out a burst of white light. The Lamia below who were still living screamed as she passed overhead. Mistress Furore's troops, used to reacting at a moment's notice, took cover as soon as they felt the Nephilim's power throbbing above.

Colin felt the pulse and froze. The Lamia he held by the neck, gasped for air as Colin released them. They fell to the ground, twisted and broken, but alive. Colin slowly beat his wings as he rotated in the air. And Caught Kasey in his arms. His cloak of black flames mixed with the pure white of her own. They melded and Colin felt his wrath begin to subside. He pulled her close and heard her murmuring words of endearment.

Together, they descended to the ground and Colin ignored Mistress Furore's forces as they rushed around them. None wanted to get close to the white energy of the Nephilim, despite Colin being unharmed by it.

"I love you Kasey," Colin held her close. "I love you so much." 

Chapter Twelve

"Is it always like this?" Oti asked as she rested in the medical ward inside Mistress Lovecatcher's home.

She had been laid up while Colin's mother, Carol, had patched up her injuries. There were no healing potions on hand, so she would have to heal the slow way until they could find one. Her own, she had given to the Prince already. Not that she couldn't afford them. But the difficulties in creating the potions in a timely manner meant they were almost impossible to find, unless you knew the person who could make them personally.

"Yup," Amare smiled as she bounced on the balls of her paws. "My lord always takes his time with the women in his circle."

They paused as a wailing cry broke out from the closed door at the end of the room. When he arrived with Kasey, Oti had felt sick from the heavenly energy radiating from the Nephilim. Colin didn't seem to mind at all as he dragged her into the nurse's room. They had been in there for over an hour, and it was obvious to everyone what was happening.

"I saw a little on the trip," Oti looked at the Floof. "I'm still curious if this is all self-gratification, or a game he likes to play."

"Game?" Amare tilted her head. "My lord enjoys my games. I like to keep it interesting for him, but..." She blushed and shook her head. "My lord is kind and generous in the bedroom. His appetite is endless, and he has never left me unsatisfied."

"A man that follows through," Oti grinned.

Amare giggled. "He does more than that." She adopted a faraway look. "It's like he can read you. He knows your most intimate desires, and he lavishes them upon you. I throw myself at him like a whore, and yet he loves me so gently sometimes, my heart almost breaks."

1...1213141516...19