The Lost Prince Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What were you before you were his?" Oti asked.

Amare smiled and met the Lamia's gaze. "I was a whore."

***

Kasey was trapped. An endless cycle of bliss. Face down on a stranger's bed. Her hips propped up by firm pillows. Her energy flit through the room, thrashing against the darkness of the man she loved.

Colin thrust into her from behind. Her form stood out against the white sheets and wings protruding from her back. The silken tunnel he drove himself into began to throb once more, and Colin couldn't help himself. Leaning down, he slipped one hand under her chin. Her head came off the mattress as she gasped in pleasure. But that wasn't all. Colin slipped his hand under her hips. The pillow didn't stand a chance to stop him as his fingers found her clit.

She opened her mouth wide to scream. Only to feel a jagged lance of pure lust fire directly into her core. Her vision went white, and her mind was overcome with pleasure. Her entire being was trapped in this moment, as she came harder than ever before on the Prince's cock.

Colin grunted as Kasey's pussy tightened like a fist. He couldn't hear anything from the volume of her screams. He wasn't sure if the way she jerked was a response to the orgasm she was experiencing, or if she was trying to fuck herself back against him. And his sense of her lust only brought back jagged thoughts ranging from love for him to blank overwhelming pleasure.

Driving himself deeply into her, Colin finally felt his release. He jetted rope after rope of his seed into Kasey's trembling body. Had she not already been pregnant, he felt sure she would have been after this. What he hadn't expected was for Kasey's pleasure to spike once more. Only for it to cease immediately as she fainted.

"Kasey?"

Colin paused and withdrew his cock. The Nephilim was drooling slightly as she snored softly on the bed. He checked her over, making sure she was entirely unharmed. But to the best of his knowledge, she was just tired after a marathon session of cumming her brains out. So, Colin took a moment to gently lift her off the pillows before laying her down properly. And with the blanket tucked to her chin, Colin stepped back out of the nurse's room and straight into Amare's arms.

"Hello my love," Colin smiled.

Amare beamed in delight before leaping upwards. Colin caught her and pulled her close for a kiss. He spun her around as her tail wagged rapidly. But as she pulled away from the kiss, she saw his face and frowned.

"Please?"

Colin chuckled and shook his head. "I promise I'll take care of you later. Right now, I need to see Mistress Lovecatcher."

"You're going to fuck her over me?"

"I need you to stay here and watch Kasey and Oti," he corrected her. "So be good, and I'll owe you a reward as well."

"What kind of reward?"

Colin chuckled again and kissed her. "Have a think. Or I'll think of something myself."

"Okay," Amare slipped down from his arms. "It's just Oti in here. The others left. There's another ward outside the keep."

"Whatever works," Colin smiled and made his way to Oti.

The wounds on her tail were terrible. They were deep and wide gashes that bled profusely from the Phrentie bite. But now, they were clean and bandaged. But that didn't make it look any more comfortable.

"Are you admiring me, Prince?"

"Yes," Colin nodded.

Oti blushed at his words. She hadn't expected him to be so forthcoming. He was so very different from what she had expected. Men in her life were of two sorts. Either they were piggish brutes, like her father, or prideful monsters like the Regent. Few had the respect of those around them without ulterior motives. Fewer still had a cadre of women following at his beck and call. And it surprised her the most that each of these women was here by choice. Her past had shown her that being claimed was a shackle used to dominate those not strong enough to defend themselves. She had seen the futile struggle in eyes of others who were claimed. The shallow way they would reply to their master's words.

But not Colin. His women beamed in delight as they gave themselves to him. He reveled in it, twisted it around and showered them with attention. She had wondered at first if it was all an act. Especially when he used those portals to such lengths. It was almost like he was trying to prove a point or send a message. Only now did Oti realize she was the recipient for the show the Prince put on. A taste of what it would be like to be claimed by him. She could tell that his satisfaction, although evident, was merely a byproduct.

"I think you should stay here," Colin continued. "Your guard, Pixali?"

"Yes," Oti came back to attention. "She is the one you saved."

Colin nodded. "She can lead me to your home, then?"

"Of course," Oti nodded. "Any of them could."

"Then that'll work," Colin nodded. "You stay here and rest where it's safe. I can send a few of your people over if you like. I've got some work to do, then I'm going to open some portals and get some people standing by."

Oti watched as the Prince left without a word. She had spent her entire life being the one in charge. As a Greater Lamia, people deferred to her without question. It was how her father could rule their kind from his island home. He likely would have been overthrown on the mainland where the old ways still held sway. Apparently, they held sway here too. And as the Prince vanished through one of his portals, she trembled softly in place.

"Might makes right," Amare called from across the room.

Oti swallowed nervously, before nodding to herself. Indeed, the old ways ruled here.

***

Colin stepped through the flames and found himself amongst organized chaos. Lamia prisoners were being chained and forced to lie flat on their fronts. Mistress Lovecatcher's forces moved among them, linking the chains together to prevent any one prisoner from acting out. Abella stood by, watching, as her Floof kept guard. Even as he watched, Libidine marched through the front entrance before directing another batch of Lamia prisoners to take their place. Behind them was Mary, riding on a throne of bones mounted to the back of her hellish millipede monster. Mary spotted him first and Colin wondered at her blush while she picked a spot on her hand to examine.

"Things are going well," Superbia purred as she stepped up behind him. "Otiosum's guards are interrogating a few of the prisoners. They were trying to take her prisoner."

"I'm not sure why. She seems to hate her father," Colin frowned.

"They all do," Superbia agreed. "But I don't think he knows that."

"How so?" Colin asked.

"Because they were acting under instructions that her father provided to capture, but not hurt her."

Colin shook his head before looking around. Ira was with Invidia, who was looming over a large fire with several cauldrons set up. From the smells, it wasn't a potion, but a meal she was preparing for everyone. With her was Cupi, who looked like she was uncomfortable, but trying, as Dia directed her to stir one of them.

"Where are the twins and Ira?" Colin asked.

"When you left, half of them surrendered, the rest went into hiding," Superbia draped herself against him. "Veronica is searching for them, while the twins, Ira and a handful of Master Bater's men flush them out. If they surrender, they end up here."

"I can't imagine Ira letting someone live."

"That is the point," Superbia laughed. "When they flee, the twins are waiting and give them their options."

"I think I have a lot of rewards to parse out," Colin smirked.

"Whenever you have time," Superbia purred. "I wouldn't mind being held down and rutted like a beast."

"You wouldn't mind anything I did to you." I smiled at her. "You act tough, but deep down, you're just as horny and desperate as the rest of them."

Superbia shuddered before nodding her head. She felt her fur stand on end with shame. But that shame came with a pulse of lust, especially as he pulled her close for a kiss. He reluctantly pulled away, leaving her trembling in place. Watching him stalk off towards Mistress Lovecatcher, Superbia shuddered. While they shared similar tastes, Mistress Lovecatcher enjoyed being the star of her own humiliation. Superbia much preferred it to be quiet. Knowing she was a weak, pathetic little kitten, desperate for her lord's attention, was different to everyone else knowing it. And she was thankful he understood that limit.

***

"My lord," Mistress Lovecatcher trembled.

Colin smiled from his hidden seat near the kitchens. He had perched himself upon a wooden crate devoid of the supplies brought over by Master Bater's forces. It wasn't particularly comfortable. But the niche area was private enough to give Colin a place to sit and enjoy the show.

He lowered the portal in his hand once more, enjoying the sensation of Mistress Lovecatcher's pussy. He could see as she desperately turned her head to find where he was. But remained where she was, directing her forces. Colin could feel her lust spiking, and the trembling in her legs. And not for one moment did he think she cared, as he felt fluid pooling over his crotch.

She did a good job of remaining quiet as she came. But someone else noticed something was wrong. Colin watched as an unfamiliar armored Succubus moved up to stand by Mistress Lovecatcher. The Mistress made a point to lean on the woman, and they spoke quietly while Colin continued his game.

Colin surmised that this was likely the other woman from before with the portals. She had been Mistress Lovecatcher's shadow, eager to be at her Mistress's beck and call. So far, Amare hadn't told him of any problems. Colin watched as the Succubus patted down the Mistress. Tugging on her armor, she fiddled with the straps as she worked down the elder Succubus's armor to ensure she had pieces set without pinching. She squatted down on Mistress Lovecatcher's side and began working up from her boots.

Colin grinned as the Succubus's hands shifted underneath the armored skirt. His grin only grew, as he felt soft fingers curl around the small amount of his cock between the portal and Mistress Lovecatcher's pussy. Mistress Lovecatcher was looking around, almost desperate to find him, as the Succubus tightened her grip.

As Colin pulled back, his cock slipped free of the mistress on his next push, and rather than spear into her soaking pussy, he felt the head of his cock pass into someone's mouth. Colin grunted as she swirled her tongue over the head, desperately sucking on his cock. Colin surged with lust and he saw Mistress Lovecatcher's head snap around to face him. It was only for a moment though, as black flames engulfed their body, before the two of them appeared before him.

They froze as they stared at him, while the soldiers they were watching paused in confusion, before shrugging and getting back to their duties. Colin stared at the Succubus on her knees and retracted his cock from the portal as she stared up at him with big eyes.

"So," Colin smiled. "Who might you be?"

The Succubus smiled nervously. "My name is Risnys, my lord," she bowed.

"She has been my lover for many years," Mistress Lovecatcher smiled. "I hope that's okay?"

"I wish you would have told me before now," Colin frowned. It was a ruse. He could feel how much Risnys wanted him and she was unbonded, not even to the Mistress.

"Forgive her, my lord," Risnys begged. "Sate your anger with me."

"And what would that accomplish?" Colin asked the pair. "More to the point, why on earth would I be angry?"

"You aren't?" Mistress Lovecatcher asked.

"No," Colin smiled. "But you do need to be punished. I don't want a repeat of this kind of thing. So... you're both going to get what you deserve."

"Lilith?"

"It's fine, my love," Mistress Lovecatcher stroked her lover's hair.

"Wonderful," Colin smiled. "Now, I believe someone was sucking my dick?"

Risnys glanced up at the Mistress before shuffling forward. Colin felt both of their lusts spike as she closed her mouth over his cock. She sucked him into the back of her throat while maintaining eye contact, before swallowing deeply and pulling back out once more.

"Is that to your liking, my lord?"

Colin nodded. Truth be told, she was very good at what she was doing. "Wonderful. Now my Mistress? If you would be so kind as to position yourself beside her."

Mistress Lovecatcher dropped to her knees and leaned in with an expectant smile.

"Swap," Colin commanded.

Risnys released his cock immediately, before nudging it with her nose towards Mistress Lovecatcher, who took it into her mouth with a delighted moan. Risnys, seeing Colin's cock vanish from view, turned her head further, before nuzzling and biting at her Mistress's neck.

"Now," Colin sighed in pleasure. "Neither of you is going to swallow my seed," he said, earning a pair of disappointed groans. "Swap."

Mistress Lovecatcher released his cock as Risnys came back up and engulfed him once more. Despite their complaints, they were both extremely eager to continue, and Colin could feel their turmoil alongside their blatant desire.

"Risnys, you are fantastic with that mouth," Colin smiled, earning a purr of delight from the Succubus. "When I cum, I want you to pull my cock out of your mouth. Then it's up to you to paint the Mistress's face with my seed."

"Awful," Mistress Lovecatcher whimpered.

"Try to avoid her eyes and mouth. I don't think she deserves to taste me. But I also don't want her blinded either."

"Terrible," Mistress Lovecatcher continued.

"Then I want you to go back to your duties. You, by Mistress Lovecatcher's side, and you, Lilith." He swiped his thumb over her lower lip. "Painted with my seed. Neither of you are to speak of it. Neither of you are to remove it... Unless there is an emergency."

"Cruel," Mistress Lovecatcher purred.

"And after you have explained to Risnys about your edging, she is to join you."

Mistress Lovecatcher froze for a moment before nodding. Risnys was breathing through her nose with a manic glint in her eyes, while I watched them both. I could feel their lust bubbling over and I couldn't wait to bend the maid over her Mistress and fuck them both senseless. But for now...

"It's time."

Risnys let out a pained whine as she pulled my cock from her mouth. She pointed me at Mistress Lovecatcher's face, while she stared at me with unbridled lust. The younger Succubus stroked my length before leaning in to suckle on the side of my shaft. Lilith had the first jet of my seed on her cheek. The second up her nose and through her eyebrow. I grunted and relaxed with each pulse of my cock, while the two delicious Succubi's whimpered and moaned.

Finally, I felt the last spurt dribbling down my length, and the hungry Succubi's stared at it. Mistress Lovecatcher blinked slowly as my seed settled in place, before she, too, locked eyes with the dribble of my seed on the tip of my glans.

"Decide between the two of you who wants it more."

They exchanged a look, before Risnys shook her head. "Please give it to my Mistress."

"Very well," Colin smiled. But as Mistress Lovecatcher opened her mouth, Colin shook his head. "Skirt up."

The Mistress shuddered and almost ripped her armor off to expose herself. She was dripping and swollen, and Colin could see her juices literally run down both legs. He crooked a finger, urging her closer, and Colin smiled as he rubbed the head of his cock over her clit.

"There we go," Colin smiled and pushed her back so he could stand. "Risnys, you should clean that off. And Lilith," Colin grinned. "Remember, no cumming."

"But--"

"And when you're done, go apologize to my wives."

"Yours," Risnys trembled.

Colin smiled. "Mine."

As Mistress Lovecatcher's cries of sexual frustration rose in the arena, several heads turned their way. Colin waved them off as he strode out to join Invidia. She was at the head of a serving line, ladling out meals to anyone who approached with a bowl. Beside her was Cupi, who gave him a smile as she added a chunk of bread to each bowl. The two worked well together, and Colin left them to speak with Abella.

The large Minotaur was looming over a broken Lamia, and Colin approached to see what the problem was.

"Does anyone else wish to test me?" She huffed.

The closest Lamias cowered before her. The one at her hooves was gasping and his tail appeared broken in two places. Abella turned and gave Colin a smile before she reached down to the Lamia and picked them up by the front of their shirt.

"What happened?" Colin asked.

"Nothing I couldn't handle. This one tried to bite me."

Colin nodded before opening a portal. He liked how easy they were to form. He still couldn't go somewhere that he didn't have knowledge or an attachment towards. But this kind of thing felt rather simple to him now. Abella didn't think twice before tossing in the Lamia, and Colin closed the portal a moment later.

"Do I want to know?"

"You'll see."

Abella nodded. "We took few casualties. Evacuating them back to Mistress Lovecatcher's medical ward is our next step. We were discussing it before something drew her away."

Colin nodded, not wanting to go into further detail on what he saw when he arrived. "What about these?"

"Prisoners. We'll take them back to Master Bater. They can work the fields."

"I hope you won't mind me borrowing a few," Mistress Furore announced as she walked up to them both. "The city is almost empty. It's unknown how many made it into the sands, but they'll die out there all the same." She turned to Colin, "Your wives are on their way back."

"What do you need the Lamia for?" Abella asked.

Mistress Furore narrowed her eyes before sighing. "Rebuilding. Andradox destroyed half the town. The fires are out, but rebuilding will be slow without extra hands."

"I doubt these people are capable of building homes," Colin pointed out.

"No," Mistress Furore shook her head. "But they can haul lumber and stone as well as any Minotaur."

"That is true," Abella nodded. "Take as many as you need. My plans were more of a suggestion, anyway."

"You don't need them?"

"No," Abella scoffed. "We needed all the labor we could get to make our quota for the Regent. That isn't as much of a priority anymore."

"Mistress, a messenger has just informed me of another collapse," Another Aroct spoke up as she approached with a nervous-looking Rattus.

Mistress Furore sighed and nodded. "Thank you Susannah. I will return momentarily."

Colin watched as the spider Aroct bowed to the Mistress. And he caught a brief spike of lust as well. He tilted his head, before Mistress Furore directed a threatening glare his way.

"On my honor, I won't hold it against you. We're allies and your daughter is my Queen. I don't need that kind of leverage."

Mistress Furore blinked before letting out a sigh. "The Regent murdered Invidia's father while she was in her egg. I barely escaped with my life, and he thought that was honorable enough to earn me a pardon."

Colin nodded slowly as he digested the information. "Thank you for telling me."

"Given the opportunity, I would appreciate being witness to his death."

"I can't promise that," Colin told her gently.

Mistress Furore nodded stiffly, before turning on her heel and marched back towards the portals that opened to her world. Leaving Colin alone with Abella once more.

"So," Colin smiled as Mistress Furore's forces banded together and corralled the prisoners. "I was thinking we needed a staging area where we can congregate."

"How difficult is it to use those portals?"

"Not very," Colin shrugged. "I've been getting loads of practice of late." There was a smirk to his face as he said it.

"Could you keep them open for days at a time?"

Colin nodded. "Most of the effort is in casting. After they open, it's almost like they're tethered to my will. I could close them, but I don't feel much strain from holding them open."

1...1314151617...19