The Lost Ship

Story Info
A side story to The Adventures of Tim Bodge.
3.4k words
4.37
5.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss C, could you come over here for a minute," asked Howie. He was standing near his captain's seat. That is what he called her. But unfortunately, he could not pronounce her last name.

Miss C sat in the back of the main compartment. This was where the patient's family would sit while being transported to the Hospital.

She had kept her distance from the rest of the group ever since they had crashed landed on this asteroid over a month ago.

She got up and started towards Howie; looked around to see what he might want. "Where are the others?"

"They're down in the cargo hole, getting food for dinner. Would you go down and bring up the drinks?"

"Sure, how many should I get?" She asked as she started for the latter. To get to the lower deck, she had to climb down the ladder. She had done this a lot since this was the only way to get around this small emergency Hospital ship.

She remembered the first time she climbed down. She was wearing the same dress that she has on now. She was concerned about someone looking up. They would see her underwear. But now, it made no difference.

She stepped off the ladder and turned to the right; this small passageway led to the second of the two storage compartments. The compartment she was headed to has a cooling unit for medicine. She took a step in that direction and stopped.

She turned her head back towards the other compartment to listen. There was a sound coming from that unit. The others were supposed to be in the cargo hole getting food.

She took a step in that direction, stepping against the wall, trying to be incredibly quiet. She moved slowly, still listening; the sound was getting a little louder now. Then, finally, she got to the doorway and stopped, listening to see if she could hear more.

The sound she heard now was a female moaning. But Edie-bit was the only other female on board, and she was in the cargo hole. So, she carefully looked around the corner. She did not want to be seen.

To her surprise, there laid Edie-bit on the floor, with her legs spread apart. Miss C was looking straight into Edie-bit's pussy.

Edie-bit had pulled her panties to the side, allowing the two fingers of her right hand in her pussy. The left hand was up under her top, fingering her right nipple. She moaned again, and her hands started to move faster.

Miss C started to turn away and let Edie-bit have her privacy. But it has been a while since she had sex herself. Not wanting to disturb Edie-bit, but still wanted to watch. So she stuck her head around the corner again and watched more.

Edie-bit had placed her feet flat on the floor and raised her ass, arching her back to get her fingers in deeper. Her left hand was trying to stimulate her nipples and was having a hard time with her top.

Pulling her hand from her pussy and with both hands, she raised her top over her 36 DD's and let her top rest on her neck.

Miss C now had a great view of those magnificent breasts. She watched as Edie-bit placed her fingers back into the pussy and began to enjoy the ever-building-up emotion.

Miss C watched her play with those beautiful breasts, and her areola was about two and a half inches across. The nipples stuck out at least a half-inch. Edie-bit would pull the nipple out as far as she could, twist it and then release it. As she twisted the nipple, she let out a soft moan.

Miss C stood there watching Edie-bit play with herself, not realizing she was playing with her own tits. But she couldn't help it, because the scene was so sexy. She heard Edie-bit moan some more, only louder.

Miss C lowered her left hand down to the front of her dress and rubbed her pussy. She now was doing the same thing Edie-bit was doing. She started to feel her juices building up. Watching Edie-bit was causing her a problem; she now wanted a finger or two in her pussy, just like Edie-bit, and enjoyed the same feeling.

She began lifting up the rounded hem on her dress. She'd pull it up a little bit at a time. But, unfortunately, just doing that was causing her pussy to start getting wetter.

She was still watching Edie-bit. Edie-bit now had three fingers in her pussy and was moving them faster. Also, she had arched her back more, and those giant magnificent tits were lying to the side of her chest, and she still pulled on the nipples.

Miss C had tucked the dress into the belt around her waist to set her hand free. She then slid her hand into her panties and started to finger her own pussy. Finally, she stopped and thought, 'this isn't supposed to happen. But my body needs this.' She started again, closed her eyes, and she felt the relief beginning to build.

Miss C turned from the doorway and placed her back against the wall for support. She hadn't heard any moans coming from the room, but it didn't madder; she now needed her own relief. She wanted to touch her own tits, so she raised her left arm and pulled it into her dress. She raised the bra over the top of her breast and now could feel her soft tits and started pulling on her nipple.

She was doing the same as Edie-bit, only with her clothes on. She reached down to lower her panties to have a better way to enter her pussy. She now stood in the hallway with her panties down around her knees and her feet about four feet apart, With two fingers moving in and out quickly. She now felt a small Orgasms starting to build.

Suddenly, she felt a tongue at the top of her pussy. Looking down with a frightened look. She saw Edie-bit on her knees and her tongue starting to lick her now wet pussy.

Edie-bit looked up into her eyes and smiled, then moved back to her pussy. Edie-bit moved her hands around Miss C's firm ass and rubbed both cheeks.

Miss C did not know what to do, but she was feeling good at this moment. So she kept playing with her nipples and placed a hand against the back of Edie-bit's head.

Edie-bit wanted to get Miss C's legs spread further apart, so she pulled the panties completely off. She now pulled Miss C down into a lower position while she was still against the wall.

Miss C had to keep her balance; she spread her legs and pressed harder against the wall to do this. This gave Edie-bit the access she needed to do a better job at eating Miss C's pussy.

Edie-bit was doing a good job, and Miss C was about to come. She yelled, "Edie-bit, I am about to come, O thank you." This was the first time she has any kind of sex in over a month and a half. She slid down the wall into a sitting position with Edie-bit still between her legs.

Edie-bit moved up Miss C's body and kissed her. Miss C could taste her own juices and along with Edie-bit's. It had been a while since she had sex with another female, and this was great.

They sat like this for a little while, in each other's arms.

"Why were you down here?" Edie-bit asked.

"I came down to get the drinks for dinner, and I am sorry I didn't mean for this to happen."

"But it did, and I am glad."

"I thought you were with Mr. Port getting the food?"

"I told him I needed to go pee."

"So, what do we do now?"

"Enjoy life, for however long we have. I hope that someone hears our SOS call and comes to rescue us."

"What if no one hears the call? What then?"

"We have about two weeks of food left." Said Edie-bit.

"I think we had better get back up to the main compartment."

"I still have to get the drinks."

"OK, let's get the drinks." Edie-bit and Miss C now walked to the other compartment, gathered the four drinks, and started back up.

Miss C went up the ladder first, Edie-bit right after her. Edie-bit looked up and saw Miss C had not put her panties back on. So she said, "Stop."

Miss C looked down to see why she needed to stop. She felt a hand move up her leg, and a finger entered her pussy. She froze. "Why did you do that?"

"Well, it looked so good from down here, and I know for sure it tastes just as good. Besides, you need something in that hole to make it feel better."

"And what do you mean by that remark? You have already put a tongue into it; what more does it need?"

"It needs a cock, a big one."

"I am sorry, I don't think so." Miss C started back up the ladder, she thought, 'the finger did feel good. I wonder. What would happen if we didn't get rescued. Would sex help forget the mess we are in?' Miss C stopped again before getting to the top. She tilted her head back down towards Edie-bit. She asked, "How would I ask Howie to fuck me?"

Edie-bit smiled and said, "Go on and deliver the drinks, then we will sit near the back and talk while we eat."

Everyone got their food and drinks and sat down to eat. Miss C and Edie-bit moved to the far side of the compartment in the last row of seats. Sat down and ate. After they finished eating, they whispered so that the two others would not hear them.

"First, you will have to get yourself worked up enough so that Howie will be able to smell you." Said Edie-bit.

"And how am I to do that while he is sitting right over there?"

"You turn and sit in the seat with your back to them. Then you think about his big cock in your mouth and finger your pussy."

"But, if I do that, you will be able to watch me."

"So, I will get to have Mr. Port."

Miss C got up from her seat, sat down across from Edie-bit, and spread her legs wide. She remembered that she did not have panties on; her finger lowered to her pussy and rubbed it. She watched Edie-bit's eyes as she watched what Miss C was now doing.

She now thought about Howie's cock and wondered how big it was. Maybe it could be eight inches long, and girth is four and a half. She now had a good start, then she looked at Edie-bit, and she had raised out of her seat and lowered her pants. She was fingering her pussy, like before.

Edie-bit looked at Miss C and said, "do you want to get fuck, now?"

"I said I did. Why?"

Edie-bit stood up and removed her top. She was taking her pants the rest of the way off, now totally naked. Sat back down, spread her legs out wide, and began to finger herself.

Howie and Mr. Port noticed movement from the back of the compartment and turned just in time to see Edie-bit standing in the nude. They looked at each other and wondered what was going on back there.

Not wanting to be nosey, they both sat there talking. Then, they each would glance back to see if they could see anything else. Finally, they heard a moan coming from one of the two females.

Miss C watched Edie-bit finger fuck herself along with playing with those larger breasts, and she couldn't stand it anymore. So she stood up and removed her dress and bra. Then she sat right back down and spread her leg wide and again to finger fuck herself, also.

The two men could not believe what they just saw. The two women were fucking playing with themselves. And the men were sitting there watching. Both men had their hands in their laps, hiding their hard dicks.

Miss C pulled on her nipple, and her breast was just as big as Edie-bit's. She looked down at her pussy and saw that juices were flowing from it. She looked at Edie-bit and saw Edie-bit squirt juices out. Although she had never done that, she thought, 'I'll keep this up until I squirt."

It wasn't long before she felt the pressure building, thinking she was ready. She reached up, grabbed a nipple, and twisted. That does it, she squirted. She needed more.

Edie-bit got up and grabbed Miss C's hand and pulled her past the two men and over to the control consoled. She told Miss C to bend over the console and spread her legs wide.

Both men watched as both naked women passed by them, wondering what would happen next. While they both rubbed their stiff dicks inside their pants.

Edie-bit bent over the other side of the console and looked at the men. She then said, "Howie, Miss C wants you to fuck her, now and Mr.Port, you get over here and put out the fire in my pussy, if you can."

It did not take the men any time at all. Howie stood behind Miss C, pulled out his dick, and rubbed it against her wet pussy. When it touched her pussy, she let out a soft moan. He knew it was going to be a long time before she would be satisfied.

He slowly entered her, being the first time. He wanted it to be good for her. She tightens her pussy muscles to get a grip on his cock. She hoped this would not be quick.

He reached around her body and grabbed her tits. He played with the nipples and slid his dick into her, feeling her soft body react to his hands and dick. She shoved back, hoping he would go deeper.

At the same time, Edie-bit was being pounded by Mr.Port. But, she didn't hold back; she was a very vocal sex partner. So, everyone knew when she came.

Miss C said, "fuck me harder, make me cum. You're doing great pounding that pussy of mine." She arched her back and let out a scream, "Oh god, please don't stop."

Howie grabbed her hips and pulled back. He needed this as much as she did. A month of not having sex was about all he could take.

He was building up for that big blast of cum.

Miss C could feel his dick starting to get bigger, and she knew it was time. She reached back and grabbed his ass, pulled it into her, not wanting to lose him and that sperm.

He gave one last hard push into her and held it there. He was releasing all his build-up sperm.

She waited a minute before turning and dropped to her knees to clean his dick. On the other side of the console, Edie-bit had also just finished with Mr. Port.

The two women were not done. They both started sucking, getting the dick's back up. It didn't take long to get them hard again. The women had the men lay down, and they straddled them. Placing their dicks back into their pussies and rode them.

Miss C rode Howie, facing him. This allowed him to see her tits and how well they were. They bounced as she rode; he placed his hands on them and played with the nipples.

When Howie thought that she was getting ready to have another orgasm, he lifted her off of him, laid her down on her back, and entered her.

He lowered himself onto her and started to kiss her. Feeling her breast pressing against his chest, the feeling was incredible. Then, he began slowly to pump into her, allowing the head of his dick to stay just inside of the pussy.

She put her arms around his neck and held on tightly, kissing him as he pumped into her. She could feel him starting to get ready to cum again. She arched her back and let him in as far as he could go.

He came again, with all his cum in her, it started to leak out. With each stroke, more of his sperm came out. They both finished at the same time and laid there resting.

Miss C got up and started to clean his dick up again; Howie pulled her legs over his head and started to clean her pussy out at the same time.

After making sure that she had his balls and dick cleaned, she turned back to him. "I guess I will walk around from now on, without clothes. If you want or need to use me, take me. I don't care which hole you use."

"What brought this on?" Howie asked.

"We have been here a month and no answer to our call for help. Finally, Edie-bit told me that we only have food for maybe two more weeks. If I am going to die, so be it. But I am not going to die wanting sex. With two men and a woman around and having sex anytime, I may die of exhaustion, but happy."

Howie stood up and hugged her. Miss C reached down and grabbed his dick; she said, "as soon as you can get this thing up, I have another hole that needs to be filled."

Edie-bit and Mr. Port walked around the console, and both were naked. However, Edie-bit did have a hold of his dick and pulled him behind her. She asked, "How come he still has clothes on?"

"They are coming off right now." Said Howie. He was taking his pants and shirt off.

"And we heard what Miss C said about wanting sex, and we both agree, sex any time, any place, and any hole." Said Edie-bit.

"Are you two women kidding?" asked Mr. Port.

Both women turned and looked at him and said, "No, any time, any place, and any hole." They laughed.

He said, "OK, Miss C turn around and prepare your ass hole for me."

She turned around and bent over the console again; she reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Edie-bit said, let me help. She kneeled and started licking Miss C's ass hole, getting it good and wet.

Then turned to Mr. Port and licked his dick to get it wet, also. Then, grabbing his dick and pulled it to Miss C's ass, she kneeled to line up his dick and her ass hole.

He pushed into her ass, just inside the ring. He waited for a few seconds for her to get used to it. Then, when she moved back against him, he knew she was ready. So he started thrusting into her slowly, not wanting to hurt her the first time. She made a face, it did hurt a little, but she will get used to it.

Edie-bit moved around to the other side of the console, bent over, and started to kiss Miss C. She did an excellent job of distracting Miss C from feeling her ass being fucked.

But Howie saw another ass in the air, thought, 'OK.' Walked around, wet his dick with his own hands, and placed his dick into Edie-bit's pussy.

She let out a small gasp but wiggled her ass to let him know she was ready. She and Miss C were kissing while both were being fucked, one in the ass, the other in her pussy.

Edie-bit said, "Why did we wait this long? We could have been doing this for the last month?"

"This feels so good, just shut up and kiss me." Miss C said.

The four of them fucked every which way they could for the next three weeks. Then, they stretched the food out for another week, still no sign of help. Finally, they were getting weak and didn't want to move or do anything else.

They heard a voice coming over the radio, it said, "Hello, this is Tim Bodge, is anyone there?"

They could not get the energy to get up and answer the call, and they hoped that whoever this was would come aboard and find them.