The Lost Tribe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO! You can't think like that; we'll work something out, there has to be a way we can work this out. Promise us you'll never even think something like that again."

It was late, the bottle was empty, and nothing more was going to be decided that night.

"Come, I've had a very long, exhausting day. I'm tired and I just want to hold you both. But no funny business. I don't want to wake up and find one of you taking advantage of me.

They quickly undressed and crawled into bed, with Jason in the middle, an arm around the shoulders of each of them and all three were naked.

Chapter Four: The Mini Ceremony

The standoff lasted three days; on the morning of the fourth day, Jason, at the kitchen table, made his decision.

"All right; I've made my decision. We will try for one child each, but that is all. It wouldn't be fair to Anna if either of you had more than her. It would make her feel that she has been neglected, which she has been already. That would just be a physical reminder of what she has sacrificed."

"Carlita and I will make the plans; we want it to be a surprise for you Jason. You won't know when until it happens"

Two nights later, it happened.

Jason was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, when he heard a commotion coming from the bedroom. As he entered the bedroom, he stopped short. On the bed, were two beautiful women, completely naked, on their knees, their asses up in the air facing him, their heads on their pillows.

"We are ready master, let the ceremony begin."

It took less than a minute for Jason to drop his briefs, cross the room and assume his position behind one of the women. He wasn't sure which, until the other one, Carlita, leaned back with a bottle of lube and poured a liberal amount of liquid along his impressive erection. She quickly spread the lube over his length and placed him at her sister's entrance.

Grasping her hips, Jason, in one swift movement, buried his cock to the hilt. He paused momentarily, allowing her to catch her breathe before he began to piston slowly in and out of her already moist pussy. Maria began to moan softly as he kept up his slow but steady pace. Her inner muscles were rhythmically clenching around his cock as if trying to prevent it from escaping, only to have it reverse direction again. To Jason it felt like the hand of an unseen milkmaid trying to get every last drop out of her cow.

They both realized that they were not going to last long. As Jason rapidly approached the point of no return, he increased the intensity of his actions, leaned over her until he was able to get his hands on her breasts and pulled her body upright as he pulled and twisted her nipples. Maria screamed out his name as her body convulsed with the intensity of her orgasm, as Jason shot powerful spurts of his essence deep within her.

Jason nibbled on her neck as he continued to caress her breasts. He felt her hands grasp his as she collapsed forward on to her pillow; his erection still buried deeply within her.

"Jason, don't get me started again. It's Carlita's turn next; just hold me."

After his breathing returned to normal, Jason slowly backed out of her. He could still feel the pulsing of her internal muscles. By the time he was completely free of her grip and had positioned himself behind Carlita, he was ready for round two.

"No need for any lube, I'm more than ready big boy; give it to me."

Not waiting for Jason to insert himself in her, once she felt him at her entrance she quickly rocked backwards and impaled herself. Jason was more than happy to let her do all the work, just making sure that he maintained contact with her was the best that he could hope for, as she took his entire length again and again. When he glanced over at Maria she was still in the ceremonial position, her ass high in the air and her legs clamped tightly together so that none of his baby making seed could escape.

He thought he would be able to last longer this time, but with Carlita bucking back harder and faster by the minute he knew he wasn't going to last too much longer. When she began to scream into her pillow, he lost all control and emptied whatever was left in him and collapsed onto her back.

Later, after they had both calmed down, the three of them cuddled together with Jason in the middle.

"Ladies, I'm not going to survive if I have to do this night after night with the both of you. We'd better alternate, Maria one night and Carlita the next."

Which is what they did for the next two weeks, until none of them wanted to do anything else but sleep at night. Until one morning, after waking up and finding himself alone in bed, Jason went downstairs to make himself a cup of coffee and found Maria and Carlita on their knees, heads touching the floor.

"We're four days late." "We think we're pregnant, master."

Chapter Five: The Search Resumes and Bares Fruit

Three months later, after the morning sickness had ended, but before they began to show, Maria and Jason returned to their primary task of researching their family ties. During the second week of their research, they found a promising new lead.

They had found the picture in the archives of the Bisbee Daily Review. It was a picture from 1901 of two elderly men, dressed in dark suits, shaking hands and smiling for the camera. The caption below the picture read; 'Two of Bisbee's most distinguished gentlemen, Mr. Joshua Hawke and Mr. Albert Guidry, Esq. celebrate fifty years of partnership'. It was another thread to follow.

The next day in the State Archives, they hit pay dirt. It was Marie who actually found it, nearly buried on a shelf of documents stored in dusty boxes awaiting digitizing funding; 'Documents from the Law Office of Albert Guidry'.

'Today, September 23, 1851, I have formed a partnership with a Mr. Joshua Hawke. I will be providing free legal services in exchange for 50% ownership of all claims that we discover and foreclose on. Joshua is a real go getter and we should both prosper from this arrangement.'

They skimmed through pages and pages of the mundane day-to-day business of a small town lawyer. Occasionally finding references to Joshua Hawke or their partnership. The next important tidbit of information was a notation dated April 10, 1868.

'Today, nearly two years after her untimely death, we were finally able to settle the estate of Anna Hawke, Joshua's wife. Joshua has informed me that he wishes to marry his Indian housekeeper 'Silver Fox'. I have counseled him that I can, as Mayor of Bisbee, perform the service, but have reservations as to its propriety. I was informed that she is with child and that he wishes to have the child bear his name. I will rewrite his will as soon as the child is born.'

Maria could hardly keep still, as she tightened her grip on Jason's arm. "Jason, this might be it; this might be the missing piece of the puzzle. We have traced back your family's lineage back to Joshua himself and have never come across any offspring other than David, his son by his wife Anna. What if he had a son by Silver Fox? That could explain why I've reached a dead end on my side of the family."

Excited, they continued to pour through the documents. For the better part of the next four hours, they searched, but it wasn't until they reached the last folder in the box that they discovered what they were hoping to find.

'The Last Will and Testament of Joshua Hawke' as written by his partner and friend Albert Guidry, Esq.

'I have written this will verbatim as Joshua Hawke has dictated it to me'.

'First, I want to assure you that I am entirely lucid and in control of my faculties.

About six weeks ago, I traveled with my wife, Silver Fox and our son Ezekiel, to her tribal lands southwest of Phoenix. I was introduced to the Chief, the Medicine Man and the tribal elders. One evening I was invited to attend a special ceremony, which, if I survived, would prove myself worthy to become a member of the tribe.

The next morning I was stripped of my white man's clothes and given a loincloth. I was escorted to a large tepee; there the Medicine Man and several of the elders joined me. We sat in a circle and first passed around a pipe, each man taking a long draw on what I assumed was filled with strong tobacco of some sort. After several minutes, my vision began to blur and the interior of the tent began to spin.

Off to the side within the tent was a pile of large stones, which practically glowed from being super-heated by a fire at the bottom of the pile. Two young braves took turns placing wet cloths over the stones, which soon filled the tepee with steam. Cups of drinking water were passed around in an effort to replace the sweat that was pouring out of our bodies; but it was a hopeless effort.

I didn't know how much time had passed; I could barely discern the difference between up and down. The Medicine Man was handed a small wooden bowl filled with small round disc-like objects. He raised the bowl high as if offering it up to the Great Spirit and then passed the bowl around, each person taking several discs before passing it on. When it came to me, I followed suit, taking three of the discs and, following their example, popped them into my mouth and began to chew. Then he smiled at me and uttered one word, 'peyote', and closed his eyes.

Within a few minutes, the inside of the tent seemed to fade into brilliant colors and the faces of the elders became distorted. I closed my eyes, trying to shut out these obvious distortions out of fear of these unsettling visions.

Suddenly, I was walking in the desert, the brilliant sun illuminating the parched earth and the mountains to the east. As I walked, I became aware of the fact that I was carrying a large sack over my shoulder. Suddenly two figures appeared in front of me, walking in the same direction that I was, a smaller bag over each's shoulder. One of these figures paused, put his bag down, and turned east walking towards the mountains. The other continued walking in front of me; and then suddenly, there were two again each carrying a bag on his shoulder. The new person continued walking and I followed, while the other stayed behind. This happened four more times and then everything disappeared. I found myself back in the tepee; someone handed me a cup of a bitter tea, which I gulped down. I could not keep my eyes open.

Once again, I found myself standing in the desert, at the foot of a large mountain. I watched as a young man, carrying a bag over his shoulder, walked slowly towards me seemingly coming directly out of the mountain. Behind him was a group of Indians, they were women, but not squaws, these were warriors. They walked in formation, the youngest at the perimeter of the group, ever alert for trouble. In the center of the group were several elderly women, each was being helped by a seemingly middle-aged woman. The final group of women were also middle aged, but appeared to be no less capable of defending themselves.

Bringing up the rear was another man, this one was dressed in a loincloth, on his feet, he wore a pair of moccasins, and his hair was long, held by a leather band tied around his forehead. He stopped at the end of the trail and waved to me, as the rest continued past me heading west. When I turned back to see if he was going to follow I discovered that he had vanished.

The next thing that I became aware of was that I was no longer inside the tepee, but in the arms of my loving wife. I tried to tell her what I had seen, but she placed a finger to my lips and whispered, "Those are your visions, yours and yours alone. You are now one of us."

I slept the rest of the day until the next morning. I told her I wanted to return to our home in Bisbee, that I had work to do and things to take care of. She informed me that she and our son would not be returning to Bisbee and that she would prepare a home there for us, for when I returned to her.

I returned to Bisbee still puzzled over the meaning of my dreams. During the early morning hours of one of my many sleepless nights I had an epiphany; the first two men that appeared I was sure were my sons. One was David; he had already become established in the Bisbee business community. The other was Ezekiel, he had remained behind in order to take care of his mother, I was not sure what his future would hold, but according to my visions, his journey would take a different path. I was sure that each successive new man who appeared in my dream would be the offspring of the man before, my direct decedents through David.

What still puzzled me was the second dream. I surmised that the young man was the last of my descendants, the seventh son, but who was the other man, the mountain man. He had no bag with him, and he waved to me as if he knew me. It must have been my second son, Ezekiel, but who were the female warriors and why were they with my sons. The seventh son appeared to be leading them westward, but to where? In addition, why was my second son with them and why would he not or could not follow them out of the mountains?

I pondered these questions for several days. I even told you, Albert, about my visions. It was you, Albert, who gave me some answers. You had mentioned the bags, that they must have some meaning. Maybe, you threw out; they were their inheritances from their fathers. I thought about that and a key detail came to me, one that I had overlooked even at the time of my visions. My bag had been large and heavy at the beginning, but with each new descendent, my bag got smaller and lighter, until when the last appeared I no longer held a bag at all. It wasn't their inheritance from their fathers, it was from me, and it was I bequeathing my fortune forward, in the last case, six generations forward.

When I asked you if it could be done, you said you had never heard of such a thing before, but that it was my money, I could do with it what I wanted, and only my sons could contest the will. I told you that there was little chance of that; that David knew very little about the extent of my wealth and that Ezekiel knew nothing at all. When I asked you what you thought the reason was that they were heading west, you said maybe to join the rest of the tribe on the reservation. I thought there was more to it than that, maybe it was to unite these females with my wife's descendants; but that couldn't be it, unless she had taken a lover in my absence, her descendants would be our descendants. The answer was there, I just could not see it, yet.

I had you draw up the will dividing my estate into eight equal parts, one to my wife, one each to my two sons, and then one each in trust for each of the first-born males starting with David's son and going forward. Each of the trusts would have two beneficiaries. One would be the descendent himself, he could only withdraw fifty percent of the value at the time he inherited the trust, and the other beneficiary would be a remainder trust whose beneficiary would be the seventh son, who would inherit that trust at the age of forty.

The J.S. Morgan Company was chosen as the investment manager for these six trusts and given free rein to invest the assets as they deemed prudent.'

"I have written this will in narrative form so that future generations will have some understanding as to why Joshua did what he did. I hope and pray that everything turns out as well as he hoped. And that if it doesn't, that no one should blame me for only doing what my client, friend and partner has requested."

Jason and Maria sat back in their chairs and tried to digest all that they had learned. Maria was in charge of maintaining the family tree program, so she turned on her portable computer and entered a second spouse for Joshua named Silver Fox Hawke and their son Ezekiel Hawke. They now had a physical tie to the Reservation but they still did not have a link to the Hawkes from the reservation.

Jason, on the other hand, was bothered by something that kept gnawing at the back of his mind. He was missing something, he was sure they had it; they just could not see it. He was staring at the name Ezekiel that he had written on his note pad, as he absentmindedly doodled next to it. His attention was suddenly draw to one of his doodles - e-Z-E-K-i-E-l.

"Oh my god," he shouted, earning himself a withering look from several other researchers in the room, as he scrambled through his notes until he found what he was looking for.

"Maria look, in the journal of Samuel Strong, he mentions the name of the foreman of the miners, the one who was kidnapped by the warriors from the lost tribe. He called him Zeke. That's what someone would call himself if he wanted to shorten his name from Ezekiel, especially to a group of miners. The timing seems right."

"And it ties in with Joshua's visions. He left his inheritance with his mother, and tried to make his own fortune the way his father had done, searching for gold."

"And if he was kidnapped by the tribe, he would have been required to father the next generation of warriors, just like I was. You know what that means don't you.

"That Joshua's son fathered, at least one whole generation of the lost tribe, and that since the current tribe are the direct descendants of that generation, they too are related to Joshua"

"And if that's the case, then you, Carlita, and Anna are also distantly related to me. It's my children that are the uniting of the Hawk bloodline." "Wow, we did it. That was the true goal of Joshua's visions, to re-unite the family bloodline. But I still want to nail down the link to the reservation."

They returned home as quickly as they could; they could not wait to tell the good news to Carlita.

"Thank goodness, and then it's done. I have been feeling a little neglected lately. You have been spending all your time in those archives and I have been stuck here in the house working all by myself. I think this calls for a celebration and I know just what I'd like to do."

Carlita pulled Maria aside and whispered in her ear for a few minutes.

"Sounds good to me. Come with me Jason, we have to change into our workout clothes and then join Carlita down in the gym."

Maria grabbed Jason's hand and practically dragged him upstairs. When Jason was dressed, he called out to Maria.

"Maria, are you ready?"

"Why don't you go ahead; I'll join you in a few minutes."

Not suspecting anything, Jason made his way down to the gym. He was a little surprised that only some of the lights were turned on. The open mat area was mostly lit by the moonlight coming from through the patio sliding door and the low wattage wall sconces that lined the area.

"Carlita are you here, where are you?"

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and out stepped Carlita, dressed as she was when he had first seen her. She was naked from the waist up. Her shoulders were wide, capped with well-defined muscles; her chest was well developed, topped with obviously enhanced round globes, which appeared to defy gravity. Her waist was narrow which served to enhance the movement of her generous hips. She displayed a much defined set of abs and with well-muscled legs she slowly crossed the room until she was standing directly in front of him, much closer than he would have felt comfortable with had it not been her or one of her sisters. As he reached up to caress her arms, she suddenly shoved him backwards until he nearly fell.

"You're no longer scared of me, are you? That is a pity. I liked it when you were scared; I could feel the fear; I could see it in your eyes. I think I'm going to have to beat you until I do."

Without hesitation, Jason turned and tried to flee; but it was too late. She pounced onto his back and with the skill of a vicious predator drove him down to the mat. She grabbed a handful of his hair and slowly raised his head backwards off the mat. If this had been her stage show, she would have reached for her knife and slit his throat from ear to ear. Instead, she leaned over and, taking his ear between her lips slowly sucked and bit it. Then she whispered, "you're mine now; Maria was a little tired so she's going to take a little nap and maybe, so are you."