The Lost Tribe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing directly in front of him, because she didn't want to miss the moment of his realization of the predicament he would find himself in, she told him to begin his next set.

The strain on his face and the lack of movement of his arms told her all she needed to know. He was completely helpless, and was now her prisoner. She slowly walked around him, her hand caressing his chest and back, as he struggled to free himself.

"Jason, you're mine now, to do with whatever I want or to do nothing at all. The choice will be yours to make. But first I have to make a few adjustments."

She casually walked over to the lever that adjusted the height of the pulleys and forced it up until it was at its highest position. She watched as Jason's arms raised until his feet left the floor. The only way he could stand was on his toes with his legs close together.

Jason's eyes were closed tight as he strained against the overwhelming weight that held his upper body tightly in place. He didn't see Carlita sink to her knees in front of him and slowly tug his shorts over his hips and down to his ankles. His eyes flew open when he felt her hand grasp the base of his growing erection and felt her lips close around its head. All he could see was the top of her head as it slowly moved back and forth in front of him. A soft moan escaped his lips as her efforts bore fruit. And then, she suddenly stopped and stood in front of him; kissed him lightly on the lips and proclaimed,

"I have to leave now, I'm going for run up the trail, maybe even visit the tribe for a while. That was just a sample of what I have in store for you when I return. If that's all right with you, that is."

That said, she grabbed her fleece jacket, walked to the sliding door and left the house. Jason felt a gust of cold air as she closed the door and waved good-bye. A cloud of steam escaped her mouth as she turned and headed down the hill to the deserted trail behind their house.

With nothing better to do than just hang there, Jason did some pull-ups and some leg-lifts. He was surprised at the number of both that he was able to do before his muscles failed.

'I guess between my time with the tribe and my time with Maria and Carlita I've made some progress after all.'

Jason couldn't be sure just how long it had been since Carlita had left him hanging there, all he knew was that his arms were numb and his shoulders ached. From the amount of sunlight that was illuminating the back patio, he guessed that the early morning frost had melted; the hot sun had broken through the early morning cloud cover, and that, by noon the temperature would reach into the low sixties.

Closing his eyes, he prepared to do another set of leg lifts, when he heard a light tapping on the sliding door. Opening his eyes, he spotted two women standing on the other side of the glass. One was Carlita, but who was the other woman and what was she holding? Then his heart leapt with joy; it was Anna and the bundle she was holding could only be their daughter. He began to struggle against his bonds as the door slid open and the women entered the house.

"Easy Jason, I'll let you lose in a minute, just let me get out of this jacket, unless my sister would rather take you like this." Carlita quipped as she slipped off her jacket.

Anna handed the baby to Carlita and took off her jacket revealing a white tee shirt and a pair of well-worn jeans. Jason had never seen her completely dressed before and, to him, she had never looked more beautiful.

"Carlita, you can release him now, while I go upstairs and put the baby to bed." As she turned to leave the room, almost as an afterthought, she whispered seductively in Jason's ear, "I'll be in your bed, waiting."

Jason urged Carlita to hurry, as she calmly began to loosen his bindings.

"Don't you drop those weights; if you do, you'll be in a world of hurt." She said as she knelt down in front of him. "I should really take care of that before you head up to her. In this condition you will be of very little use to her; but I imagine she's just as hot for you as you are for her considering it's been over two years since she's had her man."

She kissed its head as if to say, 'I'll see you later' and pulled his gym shorts up to his waist; then walked over to the lever, dropping the pulleys down to their lowest positon and took one of the handles from Jason, easing the weights down to the rest of the pile while Jason did the same on the other side.

"Thanks," he shouted over his shoulder as he hurried out of the gym, rubbing his shoulders as he went. When he reached to top of the stairs to the second floor, he turned left towards his bedroom.

As he entered the large room, he gazed immediately at his bed. The covers were still in disarray just as he and Carlita had left them earlier that morning. Glancing around, he spotted light coming from underneath the bathroom door. Peeking in, he heard the shower running and a cloud of steam gathering at the ceiling. Dropping his shorts as he went, he slid the shower door open and quickly entered the shower behind her as she was rinsing the shampoo out of her long red hair. Her breasts seemed to be a little fuller and heavier than he remembered, but the rest of her magnificent body appeared to have suffered no lasting effects of nine months of pregnancy she had endured.

"Oh good, you're here. Can you please do my back while I run some crème rinse through my hair," she said as she felt his hands begin to caress her body and handed him a soapy washcloth. "You can't imagine how good this feels. It's been over ten years since I've had a decent shower and real shampoo and crème rinse in my hair. A cold water bath just doesn't cut it."

When he was done with her back and she had rinsed her hair, she turned him around and preceded to wash his body from head to toe, paying special attention to his ever-present erection. She was tempted to take him there in the shower, but resisted the temptation; it would be so much better in his big comfortable bed.

After toweling off, Jason quickly dried his hair, while Anna savored the process of drying her body with a lush towel, before using the hair drier. "You go straighten up the bed a little and wait for me; this is too good to rush through."

When she finally emerged from the bathroom, she found Jason sitting up in bed, the sheet covering his naked body up to his chest.

"I can't wait a second longer," she said as she tore the sheet from his body and in one smooth movement straddled his body and engulfed his member to its root.

"It's been so long, so long, I've missed you so much." She began to move up and down, increasing her pace as the first wave of her orgasm radiated through her body. Leaning forward she offered first one, then the other of her extended nipples towards his mouth as his hands gently caressed each of her heavy breasts. Jason was crazed with desire for her. Here was the woman he truly desired, hot, passionate and already driving him to the point of no return. His mouth captured one of her nipples and he began to suck, flicking his tongue rapidly back and forth over and around her nipple. Suddenly he became aware of the sweet tasting liquid that was streaming into his mouth. Hesitantly he swallowed, paused and then went back for more.

"Leave some for your daughter," she said as she pulled her nipple out of his mouth and crushed her mouth to his. Her body rapidly rammed down over his until they both screamed, their orgasms nearly consuming them in their intensity.

When she finally recovered, Anna kissed him gently on his lips and rolled off him, temporarily sated. "I needed that more than you'll ever know. I love you." She threw her arm over him and pulled him to her as they both settled into a peaceful sleep.

Motherhood does wondrous and mysterious things to a woman's body. One is the hypersensitiveness of a mother's hearing, especially to the sounds of her child in distress. Anna's eyes opened immediately to the sounds of Summer Rain's whimpering and before they could turn into full-fledged screams, she carefully slipped out of bed and out of the room.

Jason sensed that he was alone in bed. He laid there for a while, hoping that Anna would return. However, when she did not, he got out of bed and began his search for her. As he left the bedroom, still naked, he called out softly, "Anna, are you up here?"

"We're in the nursery."

"We have a nursery?"

Checking each room as he passed, he soon reached the other end of the hallway. Jason stood in the doorway spellbound by what lay within.

"That is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen."

Sitting in one of two rocking chairs was Anna, in her arms was their daughter, greedily nursing at one of her breasts while Anna smiled serenely down at her. Jason leaned against the doorway taking in the beauty of the scene. An unconscious reaction caused his nearly flaccid cock to come back to life.

"Hold that thought for a little later; I'm not through with you yet," she said with a mischievous grin. "I'll be in as soon as I can."

It took a little over an hour, more than Jason had anticipated as he waited patiently for her return.

"I had to change her and play with her for a while before her eyes began to close. She'll sleep for about two hours now; her belly is full, she's dry and contented." Anna reached under the sheet seeking out the object of her desire. "You're not ready yet; my sisters must be taking extra good care of you. I'm jealous. Speaking of my sisters, I don't know if they told you, they stopped taking their birth control pills last week. They want to have children; I guess they became a little envious of their sister and all the others carrying their tiny babies around the valley."

"Speaking of babies," Jason questioned, "should we be doing this right now?"

"It's a little late to ask now, don't you think?" She smiled and let him sweat a little before letting him off the hook. "Of course, I made sure that today would be safe before I asked the council for permission to check on you. I had to assure them that I couldn't get pregnant before they would allow me to see you."

"You said, today, are you telling me that you can only stay for one day?"

"I'm sorry, but that was all the time they would allow me. I have to leave here when the sun sets."

"Then I'm coming with you."

"Of course you are, and so is Carlita. We can't leave you alone either here or on the trail back from the valley."

"You still don't trust me?"

"Of course I trust you, it's the rest of the tribe that doesn't. Please Jason, let's not spend any of the little time we have arguing over something that we have no control over. Now where were we?"

They made love all afternoon, until neither of them had the energy to continue. Carlita was more than happy to take care of the baby. It was only at feeding time that she interrupted the couple.

"Sorry to disturb you two love birds, but the baby is hungry and mine won't do her much good."

While Anna fed and cared for the baby, Carlita and Jason, at Anna's request went to a local pizza shop and brought home two large pies, one peperoni and one with sausage, peppers and onions. They feasted on pizza and coke until it was dark.

"I can't remember when I last ate anything that tasted that good. Carlita, I'm jealous of you and Maria, you get Jason and all these great tasting foods, while I get to be celibate for the next two decades and get to eat mystery meat stew."

After a heavy sigh, she stood up from the table, and went upstairs. A few minutes later she returned with a heavily bundled Summer Rain, handed her to Jason and retrieved her jacket.

They left the house, crossed over the small stretch of desert to the trail below. At that time of night, they encountered no other hikers. When they reached the spring, they were met by Starry Sky and another member of the tribe, who escorted the three of them to the rim of the valley. The other member continued walking further along the rim of the valley heading towards her sentry post. When it was just the three of them, Starry turned to Carlita, "You make sure my daughter and her baby get down to the valley safely, I'll wait up here and take care of Jason until you return. Go!

Before they left, Anna handed the baby to Carlita and embraced Jason with a toe-curling kiss. "You take care of yourself. Know that I will love you always and will be waiting when we are finally joined again. Say good-bye to your baby daughter, she will not be a baby when you see her again." After he kissed her forehead and whispered good-bye, Anna and the baby, followed closely by Carlita headed around the rim of the valley to the hidden trail down to the valley below.

When they were alone, Starry and Jason stood across from each other; an awkward silence filled the air. It was Starry who broke the silence.

"I wanted to thank you. You have changed my life more than you could ever know. Before you came along, I was an angry old woman; not fit to be part of this tribe. I was miserable and took out my hostility on everyone else, especially you and my daughter. But then, you gave me a wonderful gift, a chance once again to be a mother. Angry Sky has filled me with happiness once again.

"When Anna was taken from me, part of me died. I did not understand it, and I could not cope with it. I lashed out at everyone. Even after years had passed I still felt anger at the elders who took my baby from me and then my lover. When she finally returned I thought there was a chance to make up for those lost years, however, I soon realized that she didn't care about me, how could she, she never knew me, and besides, she still had her tribal education to go through."

"I'm so sorry..."

"I don't want your pity; I just want your understanding. That was too much to ask of someone, and I will never allow anyone to ever go through what I went through. As far as I'm concerned Anna is the high priestess for life."

She closed the gap between them and forced Jason backwards until his back was against a large bolder; then she dropped to her knees before him. Reaching out, she undid his belt, pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles, and held his growing erection in her hands.

"I will do anything I have to do to avoid seeing another mother's life ruined. Anything."

Despite the fact that he had already cum at least three times already today, his cock grew to its rock solid grandeur and he could only shut his eyes as the feelings of intense pleasure washed over him. Her hand was pumping hard, while her tongue circled its super sensitive head. To his amazement, he was rapidly approaching the point of no return; when she suddenly pulled back allowing his cock to fall from her lips, just as he felt the familiar contractions of his orgasm begin.

With his throbbing cock still in hand, she allowed spurt after spurt to plaster her upturned face as a sign of her subjugation to him. When he had no more left to give her, he opened his eyes and, at the same moment, heard the slow rhythmic clapping coming from the darkness to his right.

"Bravo, Jason, bravo, indeed. That's just what the bitch deserves."

It was Carlita, who had returned, sooner than he would have thought possible, from the valley floor.

Starry Sky stood, her head bowed, the heat of anger rising rapidly within her. Carlita was about to speak again when Jason shouted, "Carlita enough!" He then turned towards Starry, embraced her and whispered in her ear, "I will do what I can."

He then turned to Carlita and started for home. They walked in silence until they reached the spring at the eastern trailhead. It was then that he answered her unasked question.

"I don't know how much you heard, or how much you saw, but I believe that was the first and only time that she, in her own way, has begged for anything in her life. I will honor her request and her privacy by not saying anything more."

They walked in silence again until they came to the cut off that turned towards their house.

"And when were you going to tell me that you both have stopped taking your birth control pills?"

Carlita, too stunned by the anger in his voice, walked a step behind him until he reached the house.

"I think I'd like to sleep alone tonight. You can secure me to the bed if you'd like so you can sleep. I assure you that I will not try to leave."

Carlita had spent a very restless night. Instead of securing him to his bed, she had waited for him to fall asleep, had tied a string from his closed bedroom doorknob, and had attached it to her wrist. Her thinking was that if he tried to open his door it would pull on the string and wake her up. She was up at the crack of dawn, and after checking that he was indeed still in his room, she went into the kitchen, made a pot of coffee and waited for him to come downstairs.

Jason walked into the kitchen a little after nine. There was an awkward silence between them. After pouring himself a cup, he sat across the table from her.

"Carlita, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten angry with you."

"No, we're sorry; we shouldn't have assumed that you'd be willing to have children with us. The three of us should have talked this through before we did anything. We didn't take into account your feelings; we were only concerned with ours. You see, we are already twenty-four years old and neither of us has ever had a steady boyfriend. We suddenly came to the realization that we may never have a child like the rest of our sisters. We couldn't very well go out and meet any eligible bachelors; how would we explain our relationship with you. Neither of us wants to abandon the other or you for that matter and we can't let down the tribe. We promised to watch over you for as long as necessary. We could not do that to you. You realize what would happen if we told Anna that we couldn't do this anymore don't you?"

Jason nodded slowly, keenly aware of what was not being said and what the elders had implied.

"If it's alright with you, we'll table this discussion until Maria gets back on Sunday."

___________________________

Sunday afternoon Jason and Carlita drove to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and waited just outside the arrivals ramp for Maria to return. Having been forewarned by her sister, Maria was rather subdued as they picked up her baggage from the carousel and left the terminal. The drive back home was unsettlingly quiet. It was as if no one wanted to set off the argument that they all assumed they would have.

After they got to the house, after changing into more comfortable clothes, and after Jason had poured them all a tall glass of wine, they settled into the comfortable furniture of the family room.

"I wish that you had told me, that you had included me in the decision process. I would have understood. I don't know what my answer would have been; because at this point I still don't know for sure."

Maria countered, "I'm sorry we didn't tell you. You had a right to be told. I guess we both thought that this would be just like all the others."

"No, it won't be. You may not feel the way I do; but to me you two are very special, I think I have fallen in love with the both of you. It's not quite the same as the love I have for your sister, Anna, but it's close. The real problem is going to be living together with two children. How do we explain our relationship to them, as they get older? It won't be like my relationship with the others of the tribe, even my relationship with Anna and Summer Rain. From what I gather, this last visit from Anna will not be repeated again. Therefore, it may be nearly twenty years before I see them again. To Anna, I'll be a faded memory, to Summer Rain; I'll be a total stranger.

"And what happens then, what happens between the three of you and the children and me. How do I just leave them behind, leave you behind, it's going to tear me apart all over again. Maybe I'd just be better off dead. That's what was going to happen if you two weren't willing to sacrifice your lives for all this."