The Lost Wife

Story Info
A wife gets lost with all the money and parties.
2.1k words
3.54
13.4k
11
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers

This is New Year's Eve and I am at the company's party. My boss, John Hayrick, does like to splurge and show off how how rich he is. The funny thing is, I am a major reason why he is so rich. My work on AI for home automation put his company on the map. The home he lives in has the next generation in it, and it controls everything. It calls for groceries and even an ambulance if needed. It monitors body temperature and adjusts the environment accordingly. There is a holograph that interacts with you.

I am looking at my wife who's stunning, and that is an understatement. She is wearing a red tube dress and she has 32DD firm tits. You can see her nipples in that dress, as well as her muscular body. Her long, flowing, blond hair sure adds to the look.

My boss comes over and shakes my hand and says, "Well done Rick, this year was the best year ever, and next year will even be better with a million systems ordered. "Not a problem," I said, "You pay me very well for my work."

He looks at Bernice, my wife, and smiles. Then he says, "May I ask your wife to dance?" I reply "Go ahead, ask her." The dance floor starts getting crowed as they move to the center of the floor. There is quit some time before a slow song starts. As I look in the crowd, I get a glimpse of my wife, and it looks like she's rubbing her big tits on my boss's chest. I become aroused and my cock starts to harden.

My wife and boss disappear in the crowed again. I don't think much of it, and move on. My boss comes comes back with my wife and sits down next to me.

He say's, "I have a favor to ask"

"Okay," I say.

He says to me, That he has guests coming over tomorrow, and there seems to be a glitch in the system.

"I will pay extra for you to come by tonight and take a look."

I say, "Extra?" You already pay me $300 an hour. Then he says, "how about $2000 per hour for tonight?"

I asked my wife and she agrees, which is a little strange because that night she likes a quiet. We drive to my bosses house, but Bernice is strangely quiet. It's 1:30 in the morning and we still have 40 minutes of driving left. It seems her nipples are beginning to grow harder in that dress. "Wow," I think, maybe she really is tired. She's not usually like this at night, so I ask her "are you OK? "

She replies, "Yes, I'm fine.'

The time drags on, and finally we're at my bosses house, or castle, depending on how you see it. The house is five stories over 4 acres. My boss has just arrived and is unlocking the front door when we arrive.

As we go in, my boss says, "you know where the control room is." It's on the 5th floor, on the other side of the house. My boss says, "Don't worry about your wife; I will get her some wine and maybe watch his show."

"That sounds nice", The picture of her rubbing her tits on him leaves my mind and I don't think much of it. I open the control room with a thumbprint and code. As I enter, I start a diagnostic of the system and discover many sensors are beyond 25% tolerance. I bring up the sensor control panel on the screen and sure enough, someone has changed the sensor values beyond their tolerance, this is very odd;

There is no reason for those settings to change. I changed them back, and forced the server to reread the sensors settings values. Then I get a green light across the board,. I'm thinking someone changed these values, but why? I'm thinking my boss tricked me by having me come to his house with my wife. I do a camera scan of the home, and discover my wife in the living room making out with my boss. My cock gets rock hard. I can see her nipples getting so hard through her dress. You would never say that. Now.

I raise the sound levels to hear them. My wife stops and says, "What about my husband?", My boss "says he's on the 5th floor on the other side of the house, does he suspect anything?"

"I don't think so he's not that bright anyway" she replied.

All of a sudden my cock feels like it got kicked. Then John says "it will take him hours to workout the problem". It's my system, I designed it, it took me 5 minutes to find and fix the problem. He thinks he's so smart, and my wife saying I'm not that bright. I've always accepted what she said, and I trusted her. I made my boss rich, and put his company on the map. I made my wife rich, maybe not like my boss, but with enough money to do anything we wanted. My cock at this point of time is so small and limp. I then watch them as they continue making out. I then write a simple virus, and turn off the anti virus software.

I then send the video feed straight to my phone to see what's going on. I placed the trigger for the virus on my phone to activate the virus. Believe me, the more advanced the system, the more vulnerable it is. I take my shoes off, so not to make a sound. At this time, my boss pulls down my wife's. top exposing her firm tits. Oh, my cock is getting hard again. I moving to the second floor. and put my shoes back on, and walk down slowly. By this time my boss is naked and lying on the couch, as my wife moves into a 69 position.

I notice from the video feed, there is a bench about seven or eight feet from her head. Where I can sit down and just watch. I arrive at the bench and quietly sit down. My wife is so focused on my bosses cock She doesn't even notice me. I relaxed while I watched my wife's red lips go down my bosses huge shaft right to the bottom. I can hear her choke a little. My cock is so hard it's painful, she's going like a machine.

As my boss's cock quivers, I can hear my wife swallowing cum. This is the perfect time to snap my fingers, and she looks up. This picture is priceless. Her whole face turns red and I can hear her swallowing more cum in her throat as cum goes down his shaft. My wife has forgotten about her teeth, and my boss lets out a Yelp, "teeth". He asks, "is everything OK". I get up and say "everything is just fine." All of a sudden there was a deep silence..

Then I say, "your system is going to crash", I press the trigger on the phone and all of a sudden a cartoon skull shows up on the main television. It gives out a this horror laughing. "Priceless," I'm thinking as I walk out the door, every light in the house turns on and off. The television comes on blasting with the stereo. The blinds open and closes with the curtains. The burglar alarm goes off inside and outside. It's a war zone and I love it. I go to the car door, unlock it. I look up at the house and I can see my wife through the blinds opening and closing. Her eyes are full of fear.

I get in the car and start the engine, and back out of the driveway. I can see the lights coming on in the neighbors homes. I thinking this should be good. I drive home and unlocked the front door. The dog is excited to see me but confused about where my wife is. I make myself comfortable, turn on the television and then fall asleep. I wake up to the early news, and guess what the main story is? That's right, My boss home waking up the entire neighborhood. I can see the fire trucks, police and hydro trucks arriving. The electrical room is behind a reinforced door, because there are emergency batteries in there breakers. They can't open it and I'm laughing because I have the only key and I don't think my boss wants to call me.

The reporter is doing an interview with him and he's dancing around the truth. Then I notice my wife a few feet behind him. I put on my glasses and there she is. Her dress is not put on quite right, Her stockings are twisted, and her hair is all messed up. The hydro crew gets on the pole. To kill the power to the house.

He's so smart. And I'm laughing. When the hydro crew kills the power to the house. Then suddenly the emergency generator kicks in and the house comes alive again. I send a message to the server to repeat over the outside speakers: He has been banging someone else wife. I can see my wife's face turn red again. The fire department, with axes go around the house in protective clothing, I can hear sparking around the house through the news camera, and now the house goes dead again. Now I'm thinking my boss is an idiot, The emergence batteries kick in, and the house comes alive again. I know, that the batteries only last for one more hour, but they don't know that. I see through the news camera that my wife's face turns even redder.

So finally the fireman entered the house with their chainsaws and access. They're going to kill the server. I could shut it off with the trigger on my phone and so can my boss. But he had forgotten that. There's also a kill switch in the server room. But he doesn't seem to know that either. My boss is so much smarter than I am. I hear a lot of banging and chainsaws through the reporters camera again and then the House goes dead. That's a that was a half $1,000,000 server.

I think it's over, but through the news camera I can see my boss getting a phone call, and is his face turns dark red. I know who that is; It's his wife. He looks at my wife and points at her to go. I'm thinking my boss just lost everything in the future divorce. I feeling satisfied and I then fall asleep again. Then I get woken up by the front door opening and closing. I'm sure it's my wife and she can hear the television as she goes downstairs and looks around the corner, she sees me looking back at her. She then looks at the floor and sits down on the other sofa.

I say, " Did he satisfy you?" My wife starts to cry, little, and then stay silent. "Sorry, that was a mean thing to say after everything you have been through."

My wife looks at me and asks," Did you know he was married?

Yes, but it never came up in conversation.

My wife starts crying again and says I was so scared of what was happening in the house, and of watching you leave.

"Look..." then my wife starts crying again.

"I thought we had an open and honest relationship, but then you went behind my back and told my boss that I was not that bright. "

"Oh, you heard that". I wanted to play the recording, but I think she suffered enough.

"I made my boss very rich and put his company on the map. I made you are rich lady, and I feel hurt that you went behind my back and did this."

She said: "I got lost with all the money and parties; getting drunk and living the good life. I got carried away. I wanted more pleasure. I got carried away, And I wanted more pleasure. What will happen to us now? "

"It did turn me on, by the way, seeing you fuck someone else like that".

She then looked up and smiled. I said "I would love to watch you get fucked again, that was really good; better than porn. But let's do it together, not behind my back"

About six months later, I get a call from my old bosses wife and she asked if I'm willing to buy the company for a song? My ex is in prison for stealing money from the company.

guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers