All Comments on 'The Lost World Pt. 06 - Conclusion'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Nimue_NYNimue_NYover 4 years ago

One of my favorite stories from the best author on this site, and it finally gets an ending. It's just as spicy as I was expecting too! Hell even the tags for the story like 'oh god the tits' (which apparently doesn't even exist as a real tag) make me smile. Love the sense of humor, love how obscene the action is, looking forward to this new decade of lewdness!

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 4 years ago

I hope Size Queen Supreme never stops sharing her writing talent. And one day it would be a lot of fun to meet her for coffee or lunch or dinner and sit next to her and talk with her...then have her reach over and run her hands down my left leg...and watch the expression on her face and the look in her eyes...I never get tired of seeing that on any woman...but on her...Size Queen Supreme....I imagine it would be the most priceless look I have ever seen. Then find out in private if she is as great a size queen in real life as she writes about herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please Please Please more

Please more parts of this series. Maybe a rematch of the weeks and their children join them.

Frankfurt83Frankfurt83over 3 years ago
nice Story pls more

Sehr schöne Geschichte würde es super finden wenn es noch mehr Teile auf dem Planeten gibt. Vor allem der Kampf der 3 Söhne würde sicher mehr als nur Episch werden. Gibt es Pläne in der Richtung?

Hoffe der Übersetzer Arbeitet Richtig :)

Very nice story would find it great if there are more parts on the planet. Above all, the fight of the 3 sons would surely become more than just epic. Are there any plans in the direction?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous