All Comments on 'The Love Box Ch. 06'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
There’s a lightness

to your writing that makes the characters lovable, the fantasy aspect believable and the drama enticing. From many pens (keyboards) this story would be absurd and overblown. You’ve managed to make it a delicious hors d’oeuvre that keeps the reader wanting more. I hope you keep writing and sharing your stories with us.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 4 years ago
Still like this story

I am truly enjoying this story. I also sincerely hope Miri isn't done with the other girls that have been introduced so far. There has been too much ground work laid for this to become an exclusive relationship immediately. Looking forward to more. Especially with Pracilla.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
I feel like...

I love this story, and I'm excited to see where it will go. I am curious as to when Ash will find out that Six is living with Miri, and if that will force her to tell her that Sixcia is an alien, and that she belongs to her. I'm dying to read the Miri-Ash-Six threesome, and I'm halfway between hoping that the Ash-Miri relationship becomes a loving, exclusive hopeless romantic's "true love" dream and that their relationship turns out to be a loving pair "plus fun extras". Obviously, the "plus fun extras" option would be the best direction for a stroke tale, and I really wanna see Ash and Miri get screwed with Priscilla's cock, so I'm good with either option.

Whatever you decide, though, just keep writing it your way. So far, it has turned out perfect, so no matter what you do, I think I'll continue wanting to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Tons of threads. Please continue to weave them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES