All Comments on 'The Love Box Ch. 09'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Uhhh

Weird............ not really into it. Couldn’t read it it just seemed gross

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not Bad

I liked it. I know some don't like the incest/taboo stuff, but this was super hot. Forget what Anonymous has said. This Anon says, "There were a few minor errors, but "the love box" comes through yet again." It wasn't "gross" like some are saying. It made sense as they got into a big argument.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Idk

Couldn't really read it after I read what was happening. Like for real, I thought her mom was gonna pass out or something and then Miri was gonna go back to her room and make love to Six

sapphicdeesapphicdeeabout 4 years ago
So Good

This was great. I loved this pairing and thought it was super hot. Awesome chapter. Can’t wait to read more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So fuucking hot

Can't wait for more of it

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

I read this series back as it was first being published. I'm a sucker for the sweet stuff, and given how you'd handled the previous chapters, promises of lesbian incest got me pretty hype.

Unfortunately this chapter feels much weaker than the others. I'm not sure if it's the booze-induced haze, but this is oddly emotionally restrained compared to Miri's other relationships—I was expecting a passionate heart-to-heart, and while the physical pleasure's definitely there, it reads like two drunk girls fumbling through a one-night stand, not a mother and daughter confiding the deepest intimacy.

Conspicuously, it's also the only sexual relationship that doesn't carry forward into the later story; even the instigating drama reads so self-contained that cutting this out wouldn't really change the plot. Based on the preface to Chapter 10, I get the feeling you approached this with a sense of obligation rather than conviction; I certainly understand if you'd hesitate with an uncomfortable theme, but it leaves an unfortunate speed bump in an otherwise smooth ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES