The Love of My Life Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob began to kiss, lick and nip the skin between my navel and my clit, my inner thighs and my now swollen labia. Occasionally he would gently probe my vagina, or very lightly brush his tongue over my clit as my moans and desire increased. As I began to thrust into his mouth as he showed more attention to my pussy, Rob kept squeezing my breasts and in turn, increased the pressure on my clit, taking it into his mouth and sucking the blood within to the surface. As this continued, I went from thrusting up to his face to definitely trying to fuck his mouth. At that point, Rob began to twist and squeeze my nipples. The combination of the modest pain he was imposing upon my breasts and the liquid buffing and sucking of my clit brought me over the edge. Rob continued his assault upon me until the sensitivity of my clit became too much to bear. Pushing him away and curling into a fetal position, I moaned and panted until my climax subsided.

"Your turn I said - and don't argue. Lie back on the bed."

As Rob stretched out on his back, I straddled his hips and slowly took his cock into my pussy. Then I kissed him deeply, tasting myself on his lips and his tongue. Next I cleaned off his face with my tongue before sitting up on his cock and placing my hands on his powerful pectorals and pinching his nipples as he had pinched mine. Occasionally I would remove a hand and take his nipple into my mouth, sucking on it as if I was trying to draw milk from his breast tissue. This caused him to writhe and moan under the sensitivity, but he did not discourage or otherwise stop me from continuing. Thinking I was now ready, I climbed off his cock and lowered my torso down between his legs and took his cock into my mouth.

The combination of his large pulsing cock in my mouth, coated with my own juices, was very arousing. I briefly licked the crown of his cock, then taking his balls in my right hand and holding the base of his shaft with my other hand, I began to suck upon his cock like I was trying to pull the cum from his balls. This elicited a "Oh my God," and other groans from Rob. I was surprised then when he cupped my face and pulled my lips off of his cock.

"I don't think I can come that way. I need to be able to hold you when I cum," he said.

I said nothing. Turning my body 180 degrees, I lowered my pussy onto Rob's mouth and went back to sucking Rob's cock. This angle was so much easier for me, as Rob could thrust up and down into my mouth with his cock now pointed so that I did not have to bend over to take his cock in my mouth. Rob grabbed the cheeks of my ass, pulled my pussy into his face such that he was able to breathe through his nose stuck above the crease of my ass. He too was sucking and licking at my pussy as he thrust harder and faster into my mouth while I did my best to maintain a constant sucking pressure. Then with a loud groan into my pussy, I felt the first spurt of his cum into my mouth.

Dr. Wolnieki had been right! Rob's sperm was creamy and unlike anything I had ever tasted before - certainly not unpleasant. I clutched his ass with both hands and continued to suck all of the cum out of his sensitive cock until Rob urged me to stop. With a mouth full of his cum, I turned around and straddled Rob's cock.

Unlike the boys I had experienced before, Rob's cock often remained hard, though sensitive after he had come. I sheathed his cock into my pussy with one thrust, then putting my arms around him, I pressed my cum filled lips to Rob's, opening his mouth with my tongue and letting our tongues play back and forth with his cum. All the while I thrust upon Rob's cock, ever faster as my second orgasm quickly approached. I broke our kiss and pushed up with my hand on Rob's pectorals. I then began to fuck Rob with abandon while swallowing what was left of his cum in my mouth. Letting out a loud wail, I slammed down onto Rob's cock as I came, then lay upon his torso, burying my face in his neck as I came down from my orgasm. Rob held me, gently rubbing my back and could only softly say, "Wow," before we both nodded off for a short nap with me on top of him, his cock still buried in my cunt.

As I lay snuggling upon my boyfriend, I thought of the transformation I had undergone in the four months since I began to date Rob. I had gone from vanilla and inhibited to a daring and willing to explore the new and taboo. Could our lovemaking get any more kinky? The answer of course was that we had not yet finished pushing the boundaries between us, but more about that in Part 7,

12