All Comments on 'The Love Of Peggy'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
:-(

The basic story seemed pretty good but after a few paragraphs, I gave up...there are too many spelling errors and typos. Terrible. This story is so not ready to be presented to the public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
same

Gave up after three paragraphs.

For starters, waste=rubbish, trash. Waist=waistline.

Secondly, 36C is a size of a size 16 perhaps person. Large breasts for a 'slim girl' ?? She'd be a 30-32C.

Didn't get any further.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
hmm

Though I'm no expert, I think 'constructive criticism' is in order here before it becomes a slinging match.

Your story line is generally good, though I did notice an over use of the exclamation mark(!).

You have a hot little story on your hands here. It just needs fine tuning to be great. Send it to one of the volunteer editors, and resubmit it. If not, you'll face harsh criticism from the public, and I truly believe it's too good a story to waste. It's a cruel world out there.

My two bobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is the most mindless and worthless garbage of all times !!

That this deranged writer can even live without padded cell is beyond believe. It seems that asylums are overcrowded at this time. Oh well,live and learn.

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

I once skipped a day of school to be with my stepfather's niece, it was a very pleasant and educational day. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous