All Comments on 'The Love Stimulator'

by LadyBuxom

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomatic3 months ago

Don't know if it was your intention, but this story was hilarious while being sinfully sensual.

ladylicker1ladylicker13 months ago

A very fun story! Would love to see future adventures,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was fantastic! Loved the scenario you created and it was told in a very real way. It also had a nice comedic flair. Ending it with the line, “we definitely shouldn't tell our husbands about this, they would just turn this into something weird” was brilliant. Im I really hope we get a chapter 2 to this!

-Chrissy

ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

The next time my wife tells me she's joining her friends for tea I might get suspicious. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed this story immensely I never had so much pre cum reading story this good and fun.i hope for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Super hot erotic story!! Had a light humorous tone to it too!! Love to read more.

toesucker1toesucker13 months ago

Ha ha. Nice. Definitely don’t tell the husbands.

ClunketyClunkety3 months ago

This made me smile! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An erotic story without the "social commentary" filler. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 21 hours ago

I'm nearly speechless but have recovered enough to share this.... I've read many erotic stories here on Lit, and pleasured my kitty to them most of the time. But this one sent me so far beyond anything I've ever brought myself to, I don't even know how to describe it. I came twice while reading this story, and I'm embarrassed to add that for the first time in my life (I'm 39 now) I ended up with my whole hand in my pussy; your writing got me that intensely wet. I cannot wait to rest up a bit and get off to more of your writing; browsing your story titles, I have a feeling my ass is going to get explored tonight. Thank you so much for the orgasms you've given me. I hope you get off while writing just like I did while reading. Thank you, Anne; southern USA.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous