The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she came she grabbed him and started kissing him all over his face.

"Are..what are you doing? Why so hurry.. let me at least close the door" he said, got rid of her.

"You don't how difficultly I had spent the whole night" saying so she pulled her saree. Now she is in petticoat and blouse. Her fine big boobs are eager to jump out of her blouse. Vasu sitting on the cot made her sit at his side and again started kissing her cheeks. She herself opened the hooks of the blouse and bra. Her boobs were so fair that he could see the greenish veins.

Her dark brown color areolas are very big, and the nipples were long. They are darker than her areola. "Waaav.. how lovely these are..?" he said and grabbed one hardly.

"Sssshhhh...." Vasu.. don't be so harsh.. be gentle" saying so she continued "I am eager to see your thing, which made me mad..." she said and pulled his pajama knot. It fell at his ankles.

There it is; Vaasu's danda fully erect, its foreskin slightly moved back revealing a portion of his dick head. "Abbaa.. how sweet it is...mmmmm..." she said and kneeling before him took his tool in her fist and stamped kisses on it.

"Ggrrraaaaahhhhhh..." Vasu groaned with excitement and pressed her head to his loin.

By the time she took it in her mouth and started sucking having half of it in her mouth. While she is sucking him; he is pinching her hardened nipples; he also moved his waist to and fro literally fucking her mouth.

"sssss..raja.. aaah what are you doing... mmmm.. your dick is gagging me" she said still continuing her job. Then she took it out and now concentrated on his nuts. First she took each one at a time in her palm, took one by one in her mouth and sucking. "ssssssshhhhahahh.." a moan escaped from his mouth.

Vasu is continuing his assault of mouth fucking. "My God.. what I guessed is correct that, yours is bigger than my husband's... the lump beneath your towel told me the total story... yesssss.. I want it.. I want it...in my pussy... see how it is leaking..." she is blabbering and pulled her petticoat in one flow from her body.

"Yes...yes.. fuck my mouth like that.. Oh god how big it is; aaahhh.. it is poking deep in my mouth...." she said in excitement. Vasu fucked her mouth for another 6,7 minutes and moaning sweetly "mmmmm...ssss....hahah.." shot his load deep in her mouth.

She loved it....it has been almost 7 years she took her husband's in her mouth and tasted his jism. Now a days he is only interested in having her mostly doggy style.. because of his pot belly. As his dick is not erecting for the second time; he avoiding fucking her mouth.

After such a long time she enjoyed the warmness of man juice in her mouth. She swallowed every drop of it and finally cleaned Vasu's dick by licking it thoroughly.

After having some rest vasu again came in action. He is desperate to see her fully naked. So he made her stand before him and seeing her already naked body from head to toe. She willingly opened her fat, healthy thighs.

"My God...." thought Vasu by seeing her fat and fair thighs. Between her thick thighs is her swollen pussy, which has thick lips. Her crotch is as smooth as her cheek. She might have shaved there before coming here' he thought.

He squeezing her swollen mound under his palm said "AAahhh...madam how cute yours is..mmmmm...?"

"What madam... no madam...vadam... I consider you as my friend; will you consider me as your friend....?" she asked looking in to his eyes.

"Yes..." without any second thought he said.

"Then call me by name... I am here to get fucked by you... so 'madam' will not suffice"

"Vasoo running his hands all over her body affectionately called "Jagateee..good god.. what an erotic body you have" said and put his lips on hers.

"She responding to his kiss asked...."jagatee... who is that bitch...?"

"Not bitch.... a fairy... Jagatee it is you.. Jagatee you..."

"Jagati...." she looked at him in confusion.

"Jagati+Amba=Jagadamba..." he clarified.

The moment she heard this; her affection towards him doubled. With love she pulled him to her bosom and showered kisses all over his face. No one had called her so affectionately. In these 20 years of her marriage; even her husband had not called her so lovingly. His calls were always mixed with roughness, anger and authoritative. Unknowingly tears rolled from her eyes.

"Hey.. what happened...? Why those tears...? Did I say anything wrong...?" he asked.

"No Raja... the way you called me; so far no one had called me... I am overwhelmed by your affection....these are the tears of joy. " she said with tear filled eye.

"Oh...Jagatee... Jagatee.. my love... you know one thing, the day on which I saw you, your daughters hiding behind you; from that time only I started liking you; that is your charm..." he said licking her tears.

"Really...tell me what did you thought of me..."

"A grand lady with love and charms and I always wished to play with your lovely boobs and thought how it would be to burry my face between these majestic thighs" he running his palm on her smooth fair thigh said.

What a lovely boy you are vasooo.. my love.. I love you... she hugged him tightly. They stayed like that for four five minutes and came out of their trance.

"Raja.. I can't wait more.. my vagina is itching from last one week; please come over me and push that rod of yours in me" saying this, she herself lay on her back and folding her knees opened her thighs for Vasu.

Vasu came in her thighs holding his dick. Jagadaamba opened her pussy lips with her fingers. Vasu saw the moist redness of her cunt. After seeing her cunt, vasu instead of shoving his shaft he shoved his face in her thighs and stated licking d eating her cunt.

"mmmmmmm......hahahahahahaha...ssssssssss.....raaajjjaaaaaaa..aaaaamma..." and pressed his head to her crotch. Vasu started lapping her oozing slit with full vigor. After Uma's marriage it is almost 6 months that he had been starving... like a hungry dog jumps on a plate he is eating her pussy; poking his tongue deep in her. She felt the smooth friction of his tongue on her cunt walls "AAAAhhhhhhhhhmmmmaaaaaa...Vasooooo..you.. are..killing me...oooommmm..." she said and again thought 'oh god after so many years I am having my orgasm...' And her hungry cunt reached its first orgasm.

Vasu started slurping every drop of her cunt honey, though breathing heavily, he continued.

"Vasoooo.. mere raja.. ab bas.. come over me and fuck me hard.... jor se chodo mujhe...." She pulled him up grabbing his hair.

He stood holding his penis in his fist; she is eagerly waiting for him to enter her. Seeing him she said "come raja now.. see how my cunt is waiting for you" she said with desire filed eyes.

Vasu rubbed her cunt lips with his bulbous knob and keeping at the entrance pushed it. But, it skipped; instead going in it moved aside. Next time also it happened the same. He came on his palms and toes and looking at her said "Jagatee...guide it..." he said.

She inserted her hand between them and holding his dick; keeping it at her entrance, pushing it in she raised her waist up. Vasu gave a downward posh. "Ammmmmmaaaaaa... you are killing me... hhhhaaa..it is paining..." she almost yelled. His dick head is clasped by her lips. He stopped his thrust and lying on her started kissing her lips, playing with her tits, now and then pinching her taut nipples. She too in turn doing the same with Vasu.

Five six minutes of their activity; Jagadamba's pussy started secreting the cunt juices, which were lubricating his rod. On the other side she too felt an itch deep in her and she raised her butt up.

Seeing her willingness she started stroking in her. Slowly he raises his waist and plunges down, raising and plunging; raising and plunging and every plunge..she is bucking her ass up.

Itch in her secreting vagina increased and she keeping her mouth near his ear whispered "Raja.. do it fast... yes now it is adjusted... give a strong shove" saying this she bucked her ass again.

As if waiting for this he increased his tempo and force of his waist. "AAAAAAhhhhh.. mmmaaaa..ssss...ra...j...aaaa ..go...fast.. yes that is it... yes..yes.. how many years have passed .. I had such a stroke... fuck raja.. fuck.... I'll do anything for you... just satisfy me... ooooo... aaa....aaaaahhhh..." she said.

Vasu started fucking her real hard. His 7 1/2 inch shaft is moving in her giving friction to her cunt walls....

"Jagatee...mmmm how tight your cunt is.... oh god... as if a virgin's cunt..."

"May be Raja..... first thing is yours is real big compared to Raji's father... second is now he is coming to bed once or twice in a month. Another is even those two three times he is having me from behind because of his pot belly aaahhh.. do it.. mmm. how good it is .. fuck me hard.." she is saying whatever coming to her mind.

Then their tempo increased. With fervor that 22 year bastard is fucking 35 + year lady plunging deep touching her cervix. And after enjoying her for 15 minutes he said... "Jagatee..I am out..... I am going to release...."

"Yes Raja..my love... I am also on the verge... yes...do it.. pour your honey in my honey pot... my...mmm......ahahahah...yes.. there it is...it is coming... coming..." and she drenched his full length. Exactly at the same time Vasu also reached his climax and shoot his thick sperms in her willing hole.

They both lay exhausted, once after 15, 20 minutes when they came to senses; they smiled looking at each other.

"Thank you vasoo.. my Raja... for giving me such pleasures. You have taken me to the Heaven... and you have released so much I doubt I may get pregnant..."

"Oh my god.. what will you do now..." he asked her with a kind of fear.

"What will I do... what do you mean by that..." I'll bear it.. I'll have your baby as a souvenir."

When he heard that he is excited that he will be a father before he is married...

"Raja..I want this regularly..." she said holding his rod which is getting harder again.

"Yes; it is yours... but what will I have in turn..." he asked.

"Whatever you say my dear; I'll do anything to have it permanently for me" Jagadamba said fondling his manhood.

"Are you sure..." he playing with her big boobs said.

"Yes; Ask what you want..."

"OK, I'll when time comes.. but it is a promise from you.."

"Yes; it is Jagati's promise.." she taking his hand in hers promised and wrapping her saree she went down.

So dear readers this is our Lucky Bastard's new venture.. Hope you enjoyed his venture. I'll be happy if you give your comments.

Thank you for reading...

PNABHIRAM

12