The M Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers

Alexis slowly regained her composure. "That was a rush," she said. She looked at Liam. "You know that wasn't included in the rules.

"Just tryin' to help," he said with a wide grin.

"Yeah, I bet," Alexis said, but there was no anger in her voice. She sat up on the floor, her boobs swaying with the effort.

"Those are awesome," said Bart. Alexis cupped them, lifted one boob, and licked her nipple. "I kinda like them myself," she said.

"I always thought that was a myth," said Emily. "You know, licking your own boobs."

Alexis lifted and licked her other boob. "As you can see, it's no myth. It feels great, too." Stood and stretched. "You guys have more beers or whatever, I need a shower." We watched her full bottom as she exited the room.

Bart got dressed, and we all had another beer. When Alexis returned, her hair was still damp and hung around her face. She grabbed Bart's beer to take a sip.

"When I was in the shower, I had an idea about our next dare."

I said, "Next dare?"

"Yep. This was so much fun, I can't imagine not doing something like it again."

"What's your idea?" asked Liam.

"Oral sex stories," she said smiling.

"And the loser...?" asked Emily.

"I think you can figure that out."

As that thought settled in our minds, I realized that this group of friends was going to have another chapter to add to our chronicles. I think we need to rename them the "Sex Chronicles".

(Thank you for all the comments and support for Chapter 1. Once again, I did not have an outside editor for this chapter. All the errors and mistakes are my own, and I ask your forgiveness. I'm not sure I will continue with this series, but let me know how you feel about that. As always, I love to hear from you, either via a vote, a comment in the section after this story, or directly to me at my email which is also listed in my profile on Literotica.com. I will answer every email.)

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers