The Machine

Story Info
He bought home a fucking machine and she submits to him.
1.4k words
3.5
13.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat waiting for him naked on her knees. Just like he liked her freshly waxed for him to enjoy. He had told her to lay out all the toys that he was going to use on her body and to make sure her pussy was wet. The glass balls rolling around her pussy on the drive up had taken care of that. She was patiently waiting for him. The fuck her pussy machine was plugged in and suctioned to the floor with all there toys laid out on the table. The rope was sitting next to the toys. Her wrists ready to be restrained as she squirmed. He didn't allow her to squirm but his goal was that she would feel the machine at full force and that he would be cumming in all his favorite spots as she squirted.

He was pleased to find her waiting on her knees for him. He sat down and grabbed her nipples pulling her between his knees as he pulled out his dick. She watched it spring to life as he pulled her closer. He reached over and found the nipple clamps that she enjoyed. He heard her moan as they tightly bit down on her nipples. He reminded her that that wouldn't be her only moan as he pulled the chain her mouth towards his dick.

Her lips wrapped around his dick it grew with excitement as her tongue ran up that spot he enjoyed. She could feel his legs shaking as his dick touched the back of his throat. He reach down finding her clit. He could feel the moan escape her fill throat around his cock.

He knew the perfect way to get her wet was a blowjob. He knew that the balls would not stay put much longer as he felt her clit.

He could feel the balls moving slowly as he reached finger into her pussy. The first ball slide out as he pushed her onto her back. He looked at his choices of attachment to the machine and made his choice sliding it between her lips 👄 to get it wet.

As he felt her clit looking to make the second ball slide out. Her legs closed as she squirmed he reminded her that her legs should remain open for him at all times or he would keep them open.

He grabbed a hold of the chain between her nipples pulling on it causing her to gasp as his fingers plunged in to her pussy. Her leg's clenched tight again. He grabbed the rope quickly wrapping it around her ankles pulling them wide open. "Now they will stay open" he smiled... keep your hands where they belong or they can join your legs."

In this position he had access to all his favorite spots.

The attachment to the fuck her pussy machine was still resting between her lips. He left it there telling her not to drop it as he plunged his fingers deep into her pussy. Leaning over to taste it. Her hand's quickly joking the tethers holding her legs open. He looked at the rest of his choices her body was currently his to enjoy and provide pleasure.

He placed a few extra pillows under her to raise her hips. Sliding the blindfold over her eyes he left her sucking on the attachment as he slid deeply into her wet pussy. He was not ready to fill her just yet but the sight of her spread open for him made his dick throb harder. He was ready to take his new machine out and watched it fill her body. He couldn't decide which spot he wanted to open up and fill but how he had her positioned he could fill both her pussy and ass. He moved the machine and lined it up with her pussy.

He knew he had taken away her ability to see what was going on. He removed the attachment from her mouth attaching it and lining it up with her pussy. Tonight she would feel the full force of the machine that would reportedly due 450 thrusts a minute.

He picked up the controller and started slowly placing the controller in her restrained hand telling her that he would tell her when to raise the power.

She felt his dick at her lips. She opened her mouth allowing him to enter her mouth. Her tongue happily licking his throbbing cock. Her holding the controller as her told her to raise the speed but telling her he would tell her when to stop. His dick plunging deep into her mouth watching his legs shake he knew he was going to fill her mouth very quickly. Yet he wasn't ready to be done with her body.

She quickly swallowed all his cum as he told her to raise the dial to what seemed to be a lot he took the lube and add some extra. Her moans where growing and she was unable to see how hard this position made him. He kissed her lips and felt her boobs sucking on her nipples he put some lube on the toy that was now stretching and filling her ass.

He had considered moving the machine to her ass but that spot was only for him. He knew she would be able to keep this toy In long but wanted to reminder that he was the owner of this spot.

He felt how wet it had become around he lips. She was unable to see how her body looked stretched wide open for him. Her submissive side was hotter then ever and he stroked his hard cock watching her legs shake. He decided to walk out of the room and get his camera knowing that her senses where heightened with the blindfold on. He had planned on slowing working up to full speed. Prior to loosening her hands and flipping her onto her knees and hands allowing him full access to her ass as the machine fucked her pussy but he didn't know if he would survive with her in this position fully trusting him. Nothing made him harder then her good girl side.

His cum exploded this time all over her boobs. Still blindfolded he had her raise it again almost at full speed.

Her legs were quivering almost as fast as the machine was moving her back arching. He stroked his cock sliding it between her lips knowing that he would have to remove it as he took the control and raised it to full speed. Her back arched her legs tensed her body shaking. Leaving it just for a minute his body enjoying the submissive position she was in where he had full access to everything he enjoyed.

He slowed the machine down pulling it out watching her squirt as he replaced it with his throbbing cock.

He could feel her pussy still quivering as he entered it. He filled her pussy overflowing it the drips coming out of it. Her body still fully open for him.

Her body still ready for him as he untied her hands having her move to her knees again he still wanted his spot. Her knees shaking as he entered her tight ass. Her legs still tied wide open the blindfold still on. He was amazed that she was so willing to allow her body to provide the pleasure for both of him.

She could feel the machine just resting at her dripping pussy as he entered her ass he contemplated just turning the dial so it would slowly enter her enough to keep her right on the edge know he would not last long with her in this position. His fingers dug deep into her hips keeping her balanced as her knees where still shaking. She still had no sight with the blindfold covering her eyes. Her legs still tied wide apart giving him full access to her body. He entered her ass and slowly turned the dial just enough for the slow thrust to start he heard a deep moan. He felt her whole body tight with her back arching.

He could see her body shake he could feel her ass tightening around his cock. The cum still dripping out of her pussy her body shaking as he now filled her ass with his cum. Her body shaking her orgasm taking over his body. He was instantly hard again her submissive body the trust the way she responded and waited on her knees after he finished still with the blindfold covering her eyes the machine still filling her pussy slowly and he pulled it away leaving her pussy waiting for him. He pulled her up to her feet bending her over entering her pussy while he grabbed her hips her tits to keep her balance filling her pussy one last time before he let her take a break. His picture's turning out just right to match the story.