All Comments on 'The Magic Corset'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Dark kinky and very hot!

nada_doingnada_doingabout 4 years ago

Another great story. Usually I only really read stuff on here that fits my own kinks, but you seem to have a gift for making anything into a compelling story. I wonder what Alan's intentions really were ... and I was NOT expecting that ending!

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

Anon.: Mmm...

nada: Hi! I think in fantasy we're free to enjoy kinks we never would in real life. (That is, after all, the secret of FSoG's success.) What I really dislike about a lot of tropes on here (dollification, bimboification, mind control, time stop) is the way they so often reduce women to nothing but sex objects - the 'nothing but' being the real problem.

Daisy_xDaisy_xabout 4 years ago
Awww :(

Darn wish it hadn't ended that way - seemed a bit sudden!! I would have liked to see more. Great writing :) x

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you kindly... :-)

(I explore something similar in Doll / Doll: Mother.)

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

1. Clearly she did have some degree of control over parts of herself.

2. The magic was far more powerful than a simple paralysis/love spell. It transformed her clothing and made it inseparable from her. Do you really think it couldn't compensate for other things too?

3. Was there any 'ass to vag'? I mean, I agree it's not clever, and I don't think it's there...

4. Clearly she doesn't need/desire solids, and he does spoon-feed her a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is without a doubt, one of the most unusual reads I have come across. It is disturbing but very imaginative and especially the explanation of the situation considering I thought that it was somehow the husbands doing although trying to figure out why is something I couldn’t come up with. I enjoyed it because I found it well crafted and of course it was nothing like I thought it was going to be but some of the best stories are exactly that. I also have read many of your other works and have enjoyed them immensely. You have some serious talent as an author along with a vivid and wild imagination.

J.D.

crittergirlcrittergirlalmost 2 years ago

I did not see that ending coming at all. Very hot story, even if it wasn't my usual type. That ending though...

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 1 year ago

Strange, perverse, fascinating. That's a five from me.

MissykatetiMissykateti4 months ago

She's been dead since last May. It will never be over. Your story brings back memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES