The Magic Doll - Ricky

Story Info
Ricky has to cope with being changed to a female.
12.7k words
4.72
39.6k
55

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers

This story includes gender change, along with sex with both male and female partners.

This is another variation of my Magic Doll story. You don't need to read the others to enjoy this. Under this premise, the doll swaps genders with the person who kisses it. If the doll is female and the person is male, then the doll becomes male and the person female, and vice versa. If the doll and person are both the same gender, nothing happens. The doll will only work its magic one time a week.

**********************************************

College can be a big adjustment for anyone, but it was especially hard on me. I was Ricky and left home to go to college at 17, living in a dorm for my first semester. For a very slight nerdy guy who isn't especially macho, dorm life can be sheer hell, and mine was. I got a lot of crap from the other guys in the dorm. Frankly, I stayed in the library and away from my dorm room as much as possible.

I turned 18 at the end of the first semester and given my situation and that dorm space was at a premium, went looking for a place off campus. I found that Mark had a two bedroom, two bath flat and was looking for a roommate. In some ways, he seemed a lot like the guys in the dorm, but he didn't give me any grief, and the price was reasonable so I took it.

Mark was everything I was not. He was tall, muscular, handsome, and charming. He didn't seem to have a steady girlfriend, but brought girls back once or twice a week. Some of the same ones, and some different ones. It wasn't like he had a different girl each night, and he seemed to get along with them fine after. He was kind of wild and free and so were most of the girls he hooked up with.

Mark was decent to me, and so were most of the girls. I was attracted to many of them, but they saw me as nothing more than a little brother type. Very clearly none of them had any physical or romantic interest in me. Mark occasionally had male friends over, but they were never loud or rowdy and unlike the guys in the dorm, treated me decently.

Once in a while I'd look at Mark or one of his male friends and I'd get a little twinge. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but I had a funny feeling in my stomach and I found myself squirming. It bothered me a little bit though, and I worried. Because I was quiet, shy, and virginal, I got harassed in the dorms with guys saying I must be gay. Sometimes I worried that they might be right, and that frightened me.

Look, I know that gays are more accepted than they were in the past, but they still seemed to get grief. And I knew I liked girls, so I was really afraid of being attracted to boys. I tried to put all that aside and just focus on being attracted to girls, even if they had zero interest in me. So we drifted along, moderately pleasant through much of the semester.

I heard Mark on his phone one day talking to a friend. I could only hear bits and pieces of the conversation, a few words here and there. What I picked up was that he had a doll of some sort, that it did something related to sex with a kiss and that it was really wild and crazy. I knew what doll he had to be talking about. Guys aren't given to having much in the way of dolls and he had one in his room.

It was a girl doll in gypsy clothes, basically a rag doll, but elaborately made up. I didn't go in Mark's room a lot, but when I did, I saw it sitting on a shelf. I seemed to be drawn to the doll, but knew I shouldn't mess with any of Mark's stuff. I wondered how any doll had anything to do with sex. Okay, I knew nothing about sex, except what I read, but it made no sense to me.

One evening I was at the apartment with Mark and he had a few beers and seemed to be pretty loose. I was curious, so I asked him about the doll.

"What are you talking about?"

"You were talking with a friend of yours about the doll -- the one in your room."

"What did you think you heard?"

"Something about wild and crazy sex."

"Forget anything you heard or think you heard."

"There was something about a kiss."

"Don't mess with that doll -- at all -- understood?"

"I was just curious about how a doll could lead to wild and crazy sex."

"Believe me, you don't want to know any more about that doll and you don't want to mess with it."

"Okay, okay. I was just being nosy."

"They say curiosity killed the cat."

"For me, any kind of sex would be wild and crazy."

"You can't handle that level of crazy."

"Okay, no problem. I understand."

I let it all drop, but was now more fascinated by that doll than before. I'd love to find any kind of sex, or so I thought. I knew that Mark would be really pissed if I messed with it though. A few days went by and I was more fascinated with the doll than ever. One Friday evening, I knew Mark was going out with some friends and would be gone for a while.

I figured that if I was ever going to mess with that, this was the time to do it. I went into Mark's room and the doll was sitting on its usual shelf. I knew if I did anything with it, I'd have to put it back exactly where I found it. If I moved it at all, he'd know I messed with it. Still, I had to know what the doll did and how it brought wild and crazy sex.

I tried to remember what little I heard of the conversation and I recalled he said something about kissing. Without moving the doll, I leaned forward and kissed it. All of a sudden, I felt weird. I knew the doll had done something, I just couldn't tell quite what. I was almost dizzy as I stumbled out of Mark's room into the living room and collapsed on the couch.

My body felt strange. It felt like parts were being squeezed and other parts being stretched. I felt chills running up and down through my body. It didn't feel bad, but didn't feel good either. I sat back against the couch panting and gasping and think I passed out. I awoke later when Mark walked in the front door, saw me, and spoke.

"What the fuck."

"Mark. Hi. You're back already."

My voice sounded strange, but everything seemed strange and I think I was still half in a daze.

"You just had to do it, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You stupid cunt. Look at yourself and you tell me."

I tried to shake off my dazed feeling and looked down at myself. As I looked down, I saw boobs. I put my hands on them and they felt like boobs. I say that though I'd never had my hands on any boobs before. I reached down between my legs and felt no dick. It felt weird as I touched myself there and it kind of scared me.

"What happened?"

"You kissed the fucking doll."

"I wouldn't..."

"But you did. You kissed it and it changed you into a woman."

"How could that happen?"

"I told you not to mess with it, but you just had to."

"It changed me to a woman? Permanently?"

"For a minimum of a week. Maybe even permanently."

"How can I change back?"

"You messed with my stuff even after I told you not to. Now I may just leave you this way."

"Please. I have to change back. I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Absolutely. I can't stay like this."

"Why not?"

"I'm a boy, not a girl."

"Not anymore."

"Please. I'll do whatever you want. Just tell me."

"Yeah, right."

"I don't have a lot of money, but just tell me what you want."

"I don't need your stinking money. My folks have tons of it."

"Please. Just tell me what you want."

"There's a price, but you can't handle it."

"I swear, I'll do anything."

Mark had a very grim expression as he looked at me. "Fine. Then stand up."

I stood up. My knees were a bit weak over what had happened and the changes in my body had thrown off my center of gravity and my balance.

"Take off your tee shirt."

"You mean...?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

I had been around Mark without a tee shirt before, but I didn't have boobs them. Now I did, and I had not even seen them, much less let anyone else see them. I was trembling and bit my lip. Then I pulled my shirt out of my jeans. I closed my eyes as I pulled my tee shirt off over my head. I stood there with my eyes closed for a few seconds before I opened them.

Mark stood there looking at me, and specifically he was looking at my boobs. He had a smile on his face and it made me feel queasy, but at the same time made me feel excited. I looked down at my boobs and the nipples were stiff and very pronounced. That scared me, because I knew just enough to know that meant I was turned on.

"That's a nice start. Now take off your jeans."

"I don't know if I like that."

"Of course you do. Your body makes it clear that you like that. So do it."

I was wearing some running shoes and I kicked them off. That was only a momentary stall. I slowly unbuckled my belt. I looked at Mark and he gestured for me to keep going. I undid the button, then very slowly unzipped my jeans. I was holding onto them, because otherwise, they'd have dropped to the floor. Mark looked impatient, so I let go and my jeans puddled around my ankles.

"All the way out of them."

I stepped out of my jeans and kicked them to one side and stood there in my jockey shorts. I looked down, and where I'd normally have a dick, there was only a wet spot on my shorts. I didn't understand why my shorts were wet, at least not at that time. I wondered if he was going to make me continue. I was both scared and thrilled at the possibility of that.

"Now lose the underwear -- all the way off."

I put my fingers under the elastic and slowly eased the underwear down to where it only just covered my nether regions.

"Finish it off, girl."

I pushed it a little further then let them drop to the floor and stepped out of them. I stood there in my all together showing Mark parts of me that I wasn't even familiar with. He had a broad smile as he looked at me. I was hoping in one way that he was done with me, and yet in another way, I very much hoped he wasn't done.

"So is that it?"

"That's a start -- assuming you're up to it."

"What do you mean?"

"There's a whole lot more to go, if you want me to help you change back."

"What else did you want?"

"The next step is for you to go in my room and lie down on my bed."

"What were you going to do?"

"You can't be that innocent, can you?"

"I'm sorry."

"No need to feel sorry. I'm going to make you feel good, and me feel better."

"How are you going to...?"

"Never mind. If you want my help, just do what I say."

"Do I really have to do this?"

"Nope. You don't have to do a damned thing, but then I don't have to help you change back either."

"You wouldn't leave me like this, would you?"

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you are. Believe me."

"But it's not me."

"That's for you to decide, but if you do what I want, I'll help you, and I'll make you feel good in the meantime."

"You wouldn't really...?"

"Enough talking. In the bedroom now."

I felt really weird being a girl, being stark naked, and walking into Mark's bedroom. I got in there then stopped and turned around. Mark was right behind me and was grinning. He gestured toward the bed. I pointed at myself, as in 'who, me', and he nodded. I walked over and sat very gingerly on the edge of the bed. I looked up at the doll and was surprised to see that the female doll was now a male. Was it a different doll, or did the doll change when I did?

Mark walked over, pushed firmly but gently on my shoulder and I fell backwards onto the bed. He grabbed my legs and swung them around and on the bed, turning me so I was fully on the bed now. For a few seconds, he stood looking at me, before he pulled off his shirt and threw it to one side. I think my eyes must have been the size of saucers, and I bit my lip.

Mark kicked off his shoes and dropped his slacks, kicking them to one side. He stood there in his boxer briefs and I could see his cock straining at the front of his underwear. He lay down on the bed beside me and I was more than a little scared. I'd never had sex as a boy, and obviously never had it as a girl either. Sure, I'd wanted to lose my virginity, but not this way -- not as a girl.

I was afraid he was going to kiss me -- afraid because I didn't think I wanted a guy to kiss me, but also afraid because I was scared I might like it. Instead, he bent down and took one of my nipples in his mouth. I gasped and grabbed his head. It felt so wonderful that I was really frightened. Then he snuck his hand down between my legs.

I hadn't really even seen myself there as a girl, much less touched myself. He ran his fingers down my pussy as he kept sucking on my breast. I could feel one of his fingers tracing my pussy lips then parting them very slightly. I moaned and thrust my hips forward unconsciously. It felt marvelous, even if I wasn't sure I wanted a guy touching me as a woman.

I could feel him ease a finger inside me as his thumb stroked what I learned was my clit. I was pretty innocent at that point, both as a male and as a female. I'd never even stroked myself as a guy. I'd certainly never touched a woman sexually. What Mark was doing to me was wholly outside the realm of my experience at that point.

Mark fucked me with one finger as he stroked my clit and switched back and forth between my breasts, sucking on them, kissing them, and nibbling on my nipples. All I could do was lie there and moan and be carried away by the sheer physical pleasure of it all. I felt a wave rising through my body and it was washing over me like a tsunami carrying me to heights of physical pleasure that I'd never imagined.

All of a sudden the tidal wave broke and I could feel my whole body react. My pussy tightened around his finger. What had once been pleasurable was now transcendent. My whole body felt like it was being swept away in ecstasy. I could not even imagine anything in life even feeling half so good. The world stopped and my universe was reduced to my boobs, my pussy, and the pleasure coursing through me.

When I returned to this world, I lay there panting with Mark, now naked ranging over me. My legs were spread wide and the head of his dick was touching my pussy lips. I was still scared. I felt like I was a guy, even after what had just happened and I knew that Mark was about to introduce me to real womanhood. His cock ran up and down along my slit as he looked me in the eyes.

"Well, Ricki, I said I'd make you feel good, and I think I did. Now it's my turn to feel good."

With that, I felt his prick slip a little ways into my snatch. I was afraid, but another part of me wanted this -- wanted it desperately. I couldn't help myself, but just pushed my hips forward, breaking my hymen and burying his cock inside me. It did hurt, though not as much as I'd feared, and Mark buried his dick in my cunt all the way to the hilt.

I could feel him filling me up, and as strange as it seemed, it felt right. It felt like his rod belonged in my pussy. It was in its proper place and my cunt was serving its proper role by welcoming it. He began to slowly move his hips back and forth, getting nearly out of me before plunging deep into me again. I threw my arms around him, and fucked him back eagerly.

I don't know how long he lasted. My world collapsed and was reduced to the feel of his cock in my pussy. I hooked my legs around him holding him as he picked up speed until he was furiously pounding my little twat. After a while, he stiffened and stuck his cock as far in me as it would go, then I felt his prick twitching as he unloaded his cum deep in my cunt.

It was almost like I was someone else. I found myself kissing Mark frantically with my mouth almost glued to his. He responded, kissing me back and slipping his tongue between my lips. There was a small part of me that was saying that I was a guy and I shouldn't be kissing a guy like that, but it didn't matter, my body and the rest of my mind were completely on board with this.

Finally, I just collapsed onto the bed, panting and awash in sexual pleasure and hormones. I felt his cock slip out of my pussy, which made me sad, as he rolled to one side to lie beside me on the bed. He reached over with one hand and began to stroke my boobs as we lay there in the afterglow of it all. I know that people were wild about sex, but never understood until that instant.

"You obviously hated that, Ricki."

"We're going to do that again, aren't we?"

Mark laughed and leaned over and kissed me. I kissed him back, and whatever male part of me there was that had reservations about this, it had been submerged by the most fantastic thing I'd ever experienced. We kissed for quite a while, with Mark stroking my breasts and occasionally my pussy. Eventually, another part of me surfaced and I pulled back.

"But down deep, aren't I really a guy? I shouldn't like this -- not at all."

"Right now, you're a woman, and you're my woman for now."

"I want this so much it scares me. Am I going to lose myself?"

"Who are you really? Are you Ricky, the guy, or Ricki the woman? Who do you want to be?"

"I'm not sure who I am or who I want to be. I used to think I knew, but this just blew that all away."

"You're stuck this way for a week. I want you to be my woman for that week. Some time after that week, you can decide who you really are."

Mark kissed me again, and we tenderly made love before I fell asleep in his arms and in his bed.

...............................................................................................

I woke up in the morning with Mark spooning me and holding my breast. I remembered everything from last night and choked back a sob. As I was grappling with it all, Mark woke up, turned me onto my back and kissed me. He began to fondle a breast as he kissed me. I can't say I returned his kisses, but that didn't seem to stop him.

He kissed his way down my neck to one boob as he caressed the other one. I couldn't help but moan and I know my nipples got hard. As he kissed one breast, his hand snuck down from my other boob to my pussy. He began to stroke my pussy as he kissed my boobs. My body reacted to all that and I couldn't avoid being turned on.

He brought me to a quick orgasm then ranged over me and slipped his dick in my pussy. I know I was wet, since I could feel my juices running down my leg and he smoothly entered me. Mark looked at me and smiled before starting to slowly fuck me. It all brought back the best of last night and before long I was fucking him back. He filled me with his cum, before leaning down to kiss me.

"That's my idea of a wonderful wake up."

"Is this what the whole week is going to be like?"

"If you're lucky. You certainly seem to have enjoyed it all so far."

"I still feel like a guy."

"Believe me, Ricki, you're no guy. I don't fuck guys, not that there's anything wrong with that."

I began to think about what we'd done and started to worry. "Does that mean I could get pregnant?"

Mark paused, thought about it, and looked very serious. "Very possibly. So you need to go to the university health center and get an IUD and a morning after pill."

"Don't they put the IUD in my pussy? What happens when I change back?"

"My guess is the magic will take care of it."

"I hope so."

"In the meantime, you need to shower and shave -- those legs, those armpits, and some of what's around your pussy."

"If I'm going to change back..."

"For this week, at least, you're my girlfriend and you need to shave that shit."

Mark's dick was slowly softening in my pussy. He kissed me again, and I could feel it starting to get hard again. As it did, he started to do some micro moves and it quickly got hard in me and he began to fuck me once more. He came in me a second time and seemed quite pleased. He gave me another kiss and then spent a few minutes kissing me, with me kissing him back.

"Damn, girl. I don't know if I really want to give this up after a week."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers