The Magic Doll - Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark leaned over and whispered to me. "Damn, Ricki, I've never gotten anywhere with that girl, and you already have."

One of the other guys spoke up. "Well, I heard she likes girls and has no interest in guys, and I think that about proves it."

That made me start to think, that she'd only be interested in me as long as I was a woman. I was a woman now, and had to be for the rest of the week. How much longer was I willing to be a woman? How long would she be interested in me, even if I stayed one? I never could get any woman to show much interest in me before the doll, now I had one very hot one who seemed to want me, but probably only as a woman.

I tried to put all of that out of my mind, though Keri's kiss still lingered on my lips. I could still feel her body against mine, and I wanted to continue to feel that. Could I pay that price? It didn't much matter for a while. I was Mark's girl, unless I was willing to give up on being a guy altogether. I wasn't ready to make that leap, even as much as I'd enjoyed the sex as a woman.

We danced a socialized a little more, with several of Mark's friends flirting with me. I flirted back and enjoyed it all at the time though later I worried a bit. After a while Mark and I went back to the apartment. He quickly took me into the bedroom, undressed me and touched me all over, particularly boobs and pussy. After a bit. Mark paused.

"It's a shame your little friend only does girls. I'd love to have brought her back here for a threesome."

"I've never been with a girl before."

"Either as a boy or as a girl."

I think I blushed. I know my face felt hot. I shook my head. "I wouldn't know what to do with a woman."

"I'll bet little Keri would love to teach you."

I kind of giggled and squirmed at the thought. Mark reached over and turned me onto my hands and knees.

"I think it's time to teach you something new about being with a guy."

All of a sudden I was concerned. I liked having sex with Mark, and it had always felt good, but it felt like we were going to cross a line. Mark got behind me.

"Please don't put it in my ass."

"What? Why?"

"It kind of feels too much like gay male something."

"I occasionally enjoy anal, but was planning on fucking you doggy style, in your pussy."

"You can fuck my pussy, anyway you want, anytime you want, but please not my ass."

Mark laughed, spread my legs and positioned himself behind me, stroking my body sweetly as he did so. "Well, I suppose as long as I can have your pussy, I'm happy, though I was hoping for that cute mouth of yours later too."

"I'll think about it, but please, let's stick with the pussy for now."

With that, Mark eased his cock into my cunt. It was great, and felt like it touched parts of me that he never reached in other positions. He started off holding my hips as he fucked me, then eased a hand forward to caress one boob. In one sense, it was terrible, I should not enjoy having a man fuck me this much and yet I did. If I thought too much about it I worried about what was happening to the boy me.

In the meantime, everything that Mark did, made me feel wonderful. For a spell, I almost told him that he could do whatever he wanted with any part of me, but I held off. I did still have qualms about being fucked in the ass. I got so lost in the feeling, that my arms couldn't hold me up anymore and my upper body slumped onto the bed.

That shifted the angle again, and he now hit spots that he wasn't getting before. My pussy wanted nothing more than to have his cock in me as much as humanly possible. He quit stroking my boobs, and returned to holding my hips as he fucked me hard and deep. Finally, he pulled me tight and unloaded deep inside me, filling my pussy with his cum once again.

He held me and stayed in me until his dick had emptied its last. Then he released my hips, and I slumped over to one side. He lay down beside me on the bed, with one hand stroking my ass and the other hand caressing my boobs. When I was fully conscious again, I began kissing him as though my life depended on those kisses.

Mark rolled onto his back, then pulled me on top of him, but he did want me to simply lie on him. He wanted me to sit up on him. I put his dick in me and he was able to play with my boobs better as I fucked him. That changed the angle yet again and let his cock hit spots that we didn't manage in some other positions.

I had a delicious orgasm just before Mark came in me. He held me tight with one hand while playing with my boobs with his other hand. After a minute or so, I collapsed on him and he began to kiss me. I kissed him back as he rubbed my ass and played with my boobs. His cock slowly deflated inside me and he rolled me off him.

We kissed and touched and fucked again, before Mark spooned me and drifted off to sleep. I was as sexually satisfied as I could ever imagine being. Still as I lay there I wondered who I was and who I was becoming. Could I give this up at the end of a week? How would I cope with being a guy with no sex and no one who had any interest in him?

...........................................................................................

When we woke up in the morning, Mark had an erection, and I quickly climbed on top of him and slipped his cock in my pussy. I fucked him until he came in me, then we kissed some, before we both got up to pee and shower. This morning, Mark wanted me to shower with him, which he hadn't before. That was the most sensuous shower I'd ever had in my life.

Mark kissed me as he rubbed soap over all parts of me, and then rinsed it back off. He got another hard-on and I wrapped my legs around his waist and got that prick back in my cunt, where I seemed to love it so much. At first I fucked myself against him, then he backed me up to the shower wall and pounded my pussy mercilessly. By the time he finished, I was hanging onto him for dear life.

We rinsed off again, before we ran out of hot water, then dried each other off. My boobs and pussy and ass were not that wet, yet he spent a lot of time drying them. I had no complaints, I was enjoying every minute of it. Finally, he patted me on the ass, and sent me to my room to get dressed. I knew I could fasten my bra by now, but still came out topless in only my panties and asked him to fasten it for me.

He fastened it, managing to stroke my boobs quite a bit along the way, and even fondling my ass while he was at it. I put on a nice pair of jeans and a top, along with my flats. Somehow I wanted to wear those instead of my running shoes. I spent a while doing my hair and makeup, though I was getting better at both. I came out feeling both very sexy and very feminine.

Mark said he had some previous plans with some of the guys and that it was a guys only kind of thing. I was kind of disappointed but realized I needed to study and do some papers for some of my classes. He said we'd make up for lost time later, which made my pussy wet, just thinking about it. I finally settled down and did some studying and schoolwork.

About the time I was finishing studying, I got a text from Keri asking what I was up to. I told her I'd been studying, but was about done, and she suggested we meet for coffee. I grabbed phone, wallet, and keys, not having gotten a purse, then texted Mark telling him I was going out for a while. He had kind of a non-committal response so I took off.

When I got to the coffee shop, Keri was already there and had a table, along with a latte for each of us. She saw me, waved and smiled. I almost felt shy as I walked over to her. When I got to her, she gave me a big hug and a kiss that rattled my eye teeth. Mark had been kissing me, and I loved that. This was a whole other level of kiss. After the kiss, she patted my ass and we sat down.

My head was still swimming from the kiss, as she leaned toward me and smiled. I leaned toward her and opened my lips slightly. She gave me a quick kiss and leaned back, chuckling and shaking her head. I sat there with my head still spinning as she took a sip of her coffee.

"You are a greedy little thing, aren't you?"

"That kiss was..."

"Almost as good as your little boyfriend?"

"Way better."

"Better not tell him that, his little feelings might get hurt."

"He went off and left me to be with his friends."

Keri turned her head to one side as she looked at me. "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"Never."

"Only with guys?"

"Only with Mark."

"He's the only guy you ever slept with?"

"Yeah."

"How long have you been lovers?"

I kind of squirmed in my chair. "Since Friday night."

"This past Friday? Two days ago? You mean to tell me you were a virgin until two days ago?"

"That's right."

"What made you decide to lose your virginity then and with him?"

"It's complicated."

"You were attracted to him? You wanted to give him your cherry?"

"Not really."

"You weren't raped or coerced were you?"

"I agreed to it."

"Why, then?"

"You see, I used to be a guy."

Keri looked shocked and sat back and looked me over carefully. "You don't have a dick, do you?"

"No, definitely not."

"You had the surgery?"

"No."

"Then how in hell did you go from being a boy to being a girl?"

I told her about the doll and how I'd kissed it, and how it changed me. Then I told her that Mark said he'd only help me change back if I was his lover for a week.

"You do realize how hard that is to believe."

"It's hard for me to believe, and I lived it."

"So you're planning to change back to a guy?"

"I was, but now I'm not so sure. I love having sex as a woman, and no one paid attention to me when I was a guy."

"But you like having sex with men?"

"I like women more, but I haven't had a chance to make love to a woman, either as a man or as a woman."

"I'm a gold star lesbian."

I know I looked puzzled. "What's that?"

"It means I only have women lovers -- never men."

"And I used to be a guy."

"You really aren't at all a guy now?"

"Not at all. I even have a uterus. I had an IUD put in so Mark wouldn't get me pregnant."

"That's pretty much female. Even trans women don't have a uterus."

"I've really enjoyed sex with Mark, in spite of my reservations."

"What if I could show you something better?"

"Could you? Would you?"

"I can, as long as you really want me to."

"I do. I really do."

"As long as you are really all woman, we can go back to my place and I will rock your world."

We finished our coffee. Keri stood up, took my hand and drew me to my feet. As I stood, she gave me a kiss that curled my toes. She put her arm around my waist and we walked from the coffee shop. I had walked there, since I lived nearby, and as it turned out she lived close by too. We walked to her place, though her hand was on my ass more than on my waist.

We realized we were both hungry and neither of us had eaten dinner, so we grabbed a pizza on the way. She fed me pizza, and I fed her pizza. I never realized that eating a dinner could be so sensual. It was helped by occasionally kissing sauce off each other's lips. Long before we were done eating, I was addicted to Keri's kisses, even more than those of Mark.

With Mark, it was hormones and sex driving it. With Keri, there was a tenderness and sweetness that was like nothing I'd even experienced or even imagined. Long before we ever made it to bed, I wanted Keri more than I'd ever wanted Mark. Mark had power and passion, where Keri had a fire that kindled something in me that I'd never known was there.

We got up from the table and I think we kissed one continuous kiss the whole way into the bedroom. Keri fell backwards onto the bed, pulling me with her. She was touching my boobs, my ass, and all kinds of parts of me, some of which I'd never even thought of as sexual. She nibbled on my ears, which still hurt just a little from the piercing yesterday.

Oddly enough, even the pain in my ear lobes from piercing was more than offset by the pleasure of Keri nibbling on my ears. After she worked over my ears a bit, she kissed her way down my neck. She paused when she reached the collar of my tee shirt, so I sat up and pulled it off. Keri kissed her way down my chest to the top of one breast, unhooking the bra along the way.

Keri pulled my bra off and began to kiss the edge of one boob. She kissed her way along the edge, down the center of my chest and then to the underside of that tit. At that point she had yet to touch the nipple or even the bulk of the breast and somehow she'd already made my breast feel as good as Mark ever did.

She worked her way around that boob and by the time her lips touched my nipple, I exploded in as good an orgasm as I'd even had. She licked, kissed, and sucked my breasts until I couldn't even imagine not having them. I wanted Keri making love to my boobs, for as long as she'd have me. She unzipped my jeans and snuck her hand in my panties a finger in my pussy.

After she played with me for a few minutes, she brought her hand up and sniffed her fingers. She made a little bit of a sour face. She stopped and looked at me.

"Clearly your little boyfriend came in your pussy not that long ago."

"It was this morning, but a couple of times then."

"Come with me."

She led me into the bathroom, after taking my jeans and panties off me. Keri shed her clothes along the way, except for her panties. She sat me on the toilet and pulled out a strange device, the likes of which I'd never seen. She filled it with a solution and knelt in front of me.

"I really don't want to lick his cum out of you, so we're going to douche you out."

She stroked my pussy, though I was already pretty wet, then inserted the tube in me and squirted this stuff deep in my pussy. It felt strange, but the liquid was warm and kind of sweet smelling so it was really kind of pleasant. Once she felt I was cleaned out good, she wiped my pussy, drew me to my feel and led me back to bed.

She lay me down on the bed, spread my legs, then crawled up with her face right over my pussy. She paused, looked up at me and smiled, then bent down and began to kiss my pussy as though it were her lifelong lover. Okay, Mark went down on me one time when we made love. Mark had nothing on Keri in that regard though. She really knew what she was doing.

My world quickly was reduced to my pussy and Keri's mouth. She licked and kissed and sucked and stuck her tongue in me. She put a finger in me and found spots that Mark never touched -- not with his finger and not with his dick. I couldn't believe how good this woman was making me feel. I might not have a cock filling me up, but at that instant I didn't care. I was so far beyond bliss that I never wanted to find my way back.

I came so hard, and so many times that the whole world faded away. My only world was my pussy and it was enough of a world for me. The next thing I knew, Keri was lying beside me and kissing me again. Her mouth has an interesting taste, and I realized that was my taste -- my pussy. I tasted myself and wanted nothing more than to taste Keri.

"Well, Ricki, I know you've never made love to a woman, but I'd like you to do the best you can with me."

"I wish I could do half that much to you."

"Pay attention to my body, pay attention to what I tell you. You'll be just fine."

I tried doing some of the things she'd done to me. Some of which worked and sometimes she told me to do something different. I spent a long time adoring her breasts. I'd never touched another woman's boobs. Hell, I hadn't even touched my own all that much. Mark spent time on my tits, so I used some combination of what Keri had done, what Mark had done, and what felt right.

After a while Keri spoke. "That was very nice, but move on down to the really good stuff."

I slipped down to her pussy, and she lifted her hips so I could pull off her panties. The panties were soaked, so I figured I couldn't have done too badly so far. I paused to look at her pussy -- the first pussy I'd ever had the chance to study close up. I couldn't even see my own as well as I saw hers. I licked up her pussy lips, her labia, and was surprised by the taste and aroma.

Mine was kind of skewed by the scent and flavor of the douche. She had a sweet musky taste and aroma. I licked a few times, as Keri began to move her hips. I wasn't sure just how far my tongue would go into her, but I did what I could. Keri moaned and mumbled some incomprehensible things. After a little while I put a finger in her and felt a little bump at the top of her slit.

I licked that bump and she had the most pleasurable moan, so I kept licking that as I ran my finger in and out of her. Before long, she was pumping her hips and fucking my finger and face as much as I was fucking her. I felt her wrap her legs around my shoulders, pulling me in closer, so I redoubled my efforts and before long, she grabbed my head, and actually squirted my face.

She relaxed her hold and I moved back up her body to kiss her. Keri kissed me in a way that I felt through my whole body. I mean I know it was the lips, but it radiated out from there and made me tingle all the way to my fingertips and toes. After a time, Keri paused, rolled onto her side and gently and sweetly stroked my body.

"For someone who's never been with a woman, that wasn't bad. I've known more experienced lovers who didn't make me squirt."

"I didn't even know that was possible."

"Some women do, others don't."

As I lay there I felt a void in my pussy. I was used to having Mark fill it with his cock, but Keri didn't have one. Mind you, what we did was otherwise better than anything Mark had done, but I still missed it. Keri could sense that something was slightly amiss.

"What's the matter, baby?"

"In a way, it's hard to believe, but I miss Mark's dick,"

Keri leaned over and kissed me. "We can take care of that. Don't you worry."

Keri got up and walked over to a dresser and opened a drawer. She pulled out what appeared to be a penis with a bunch of straps. She fastened the contraption to her and walked back over to the bed sporting what looked for all the world like an orange cock. She spread my legs and crawled on top of me and I could feel the thing sawing between my legs.

"Baby, if you want cock, I can give you cock. And this one will stay hard until you're satisfied."

Keri guided the thing into my pussy and it felt marvelous. It might have been just a little cool to start, but very quickly it was hot and so was I. She started with a slow sensual fuck, while kissing me, then gradually built up speed until she was going at a pretty good clip. It wasn't as fast as Mark at his fastest, but in many ways it was better. Keri was in no hurry as all.

Somewhere around my fourth or fifth orgasm, I wrapped my legs around her and begged her to stop. As wonderful as it was, my pussy just couldn't take any more. I lay there with Keri on me, kissing me, with that cock still buried in me and realized that there was nothing I needed Mark for. There was nothing he could give me that Keri couldn't.

I also realized that I didn't know if I could give this up -- not if Keri really wanted me. I think there was a desperation in my kisses. I wanted Keri and I needed her, and I needed her to want me. Keri could read me all too well again.

"Ricki, baby, it's okay. What's the matter?"

"Keri, I love you. I don't want to lose this. I don't want to lose you."

"I thought you wanted to change back to being a guy."

"You're more important to me than whether I'm a guy."

"You're all wired with the glow of good sex."

"I had decent sex with Mark. That was just sex, this was a whole lot more."

"Let's not make any life altering decisions tonight."

"I'm ready to change my life."

"You're sweet and sexy and that may be the best offer I've had in a while, but let's sleep on it and give it a few days or weeks before we decide."