The Magic Doll - Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You promised to help me."

"I did, and I will. I'll just miss this when it's gone. Now get cleaned up, we need to do some shopping."

He got off me giving my boobs a parting tweak. As I rolled to one side, he patted my ass. As weird as it all was, it somehow seemed so right. It felt like this was how it was supposed to be. Was that right? Was I really meant to be a woman? I thought about that as I trudged over to my bathroom to clean up. I picked up my clothes from the living room on the way.

I showered off, then as directed, I shaved my legs and armpits. I was very careful around my pussy, but shaved some of the hair. My skin was a little irritated after I shaved all that and I realized I needed some sort of lotion. Hell as a boy at age eighteen, I didn't have to worry about putting lotion on my body, at least until now. Then again, I never shaved anything but my face before, and not even that very much.

I went into my bedroom and began to dress. I put on jockey shorts and a heavy tee shirt, before donning jeans and a heavier long sleeve shirt. I had no bra or panties, and even if I spent last night being fucked as a woman still didn't think I wanted to commit to dressing as one. I put on some running shoes and came into the living room. Mark was waiting in the living room. He looked at me, had a cynical smile and shook his head.

"Less than 24 hours as a woman, and you already take as long to dress as one."

"I'd have been faster, but you wanted me to shave some things."

"Well, it's time for us to go shopping."

"What are we buying? I'm not sure how much money I have for that."

"Don't sweat it. I'll pay for it. If you're going to be my girl for at least a week, then I'll make sure you look it."

"I don't know if I like that."

"You do if you want my help. Let's go."

We started off at a discount store where Mark bought half a dozen pair of panties, mostly just bikini style, no thongs, thank God. He bought several bras including a sports bra. He got me a few pair of women's jeans, though I thought my regular jeans were fine. He also got a pair of flats, some tops and a skirt that was cute, but which made me feel funny when he insisted I try it on and model it for him.

He drove us back to the apartment and insisted that I change into the panties, bra, women's jeans and top, though he let me wear my running shoes. I had a hell of a time getting the bra on and ended up needing his help to hook it in back. I know I was physically a woman, but still dressing that way made me feel weird.

He took me to a salon where they trimmed and styled my hair in a more feminine style -- basically a pixie cut. Mark told them that he was giving me a makeover and insisted that they show me how to style my hair, and also insisted I learn. Then he took me to a nail salon where they gave me a manicure and pedicure, mercifully putting on a fairly muted color.

From there he took me to a big department store to the makeup department and asked them to do my makeup and used the makeover story to get them to teach me how to do it myself. He bought me a bunch of makeup -- more than I'd ever expect to use in a week, and that made me a little queasy. After everything Mark had done, I looked in the mirror and was shocked at my own appearance.

I didn't see Ricky, the 18 year old guy. I saw a very pretty girl, who only with trouble could I even recognize as having once been me. Mark then took me over to jewelry and bought a gold bangle bracelet and a delicate gold chain with a floating heart, both of which he put on me. I was still reeling from all this when he took me to another place where they pierced my ears and put in little gold hoops.

Was Mark planning to let me change back after a week? It felt more like he was trying to make this something permanent. That scared the hell out of me, however much I might have enjoyed the sex last night and this morning. Now, not only did I have the body of a woman, I looked every bit of one, and looked pretty damned good, at that.

After the clothes and makeover, Mark took me to a nice lunch. It wasn't just a fast food burger, he took me to a half decent restaurant. He held the door for me and put his arm around my waist as we walked to the table. At lunch, he flirted with me, like I was one of the girls he was trying to impress. What really scared me was how fully I found myself falling into the role he cast me in.

After lunch, he took me to the university health center, telling them I needed a morning after pill and an IUD. I had my university ID, though I looked a bit different, so they took me in and left Mark in the waiting area. A female doctor did a gynecological exam, with a nurse in the room and after making me change to a hospital gown. I felt strange being in the stirrups of that chair.

I felt really weird about have this woman examine me and touch me down there, even if it was completely clinical. She used a speculum to open me up and examine me. What was most strange was that it was almost a turn on to have her do these things. That was more than a little scary.

"So, Ricki, I can see some mild fresh damage. You had sex for the first time very recently."

"Yes, ma'am. Last night."

"Nothing today?"

"And again this morning."

"That was consensual, correct?"

"It was."

"You aren't on any form of birth control?"

"No, ma'am."

"When was your last period?"

I'd never had a period. I'd been a woman for less than 24 hours. What was I supposed to say? "That's hard to say."

"Hard to say? Most women have some idea where they are in their cycle."

"Mine are very... irregular, but I think I'm early in my cycle."

"As in within the first seven days?"

"Yes." I squirmed a bit as I said that, but I hoped it was true.

"You're sure?"

"Pretty sure."

Since I'd been a woman for less than 24 hours, would the doll have changed me to a woman mid-cycle? I hoped not, but what did I know of women's cycles or even about being a woman for that matter? What did I know about how the doll magic might have worked? Nothing at all, but I took a stab at it and hoped for the best.

"If you're early in the cycle, the IUD should be effective. If you're not sure, then you might want to use condoms for a few days."

I could just see myself telling Mark he had to use a condom. Besides, I liked the feeling of having him cum in my pussy. It made no sense, but it was true. "Okay."

"Now the morning after pill will help if taken within 72 hours of sex, but won't protect you from pregnancy for any sex after you take it."

"I understand."

"And it isn't something you should take very often."

"I won't."

She inserted my IUD, which felt funny. It was particularly so, since I found it turned me on to have this woman touching me so intimately. I only wished I could have her touch me even more. Even this doctor visit was becoming a sexual turn on. Was I really becoming so much a woman that anything like this was reinforcing?

I put on my clothes and was getting ready to leave when the doctor returned. She was holding a file and seemed disturbed.

"Your college records say that Ricky Madison is male."

"That... that must be some kind of mistake."

"You're most definitely female."

"That's right." That sort of gave me a start. What would happen after I changed back if I needed any sort of medical treatment?

"But are you Ricky Madison? Then why do your documents say you're male, and why does your photo seem to show a male?"

"Well -- when I enrolled, I felt like I really was male, and tried to look that way, and marked 'male' on my docs."

"So you were transgender? What changed?"

"I... met Mark and he persuaded me to explore my feminine side."

"So now, you've decided you're female?"

"I'm still not sure what I am, but Mark said if I explored my female side and still wanted to be male, he'd help me."

"Help you how?"

"There are things you can do to transition to male."

"As I well know."

"He said he'd help with those."

"Keep me apprised of that, please."

"Yes, ma'am."

With that, I scurried out of there, before she had any more questions. This was much more of a problem than I'd ever expected. Then again, I didn't think that stupid doll would change me into a woman. I guessed the doll would have to change me back, but the doctor visit already added some real complications to that. I needed to keep a close eye on that doll.

After everything Mark bought me and did for me, he took me back to the apartment. In one sense I was grateful, but I was also conflicted. While it made it easier to navigate the next week or so as a woman, it also made it much harder to change back to a man. What I found during our excursion was that a lot of men seemed interested in me as a woman, and a few women did too.

As Ricky, the guy, no one ever seemed interested in me. I liked the attention and liked the appreciation and that was scary in itself. If I liked it too much, would I even want to change back? But I felt like I should want to change back. Wasn't I a guy? Hadn't I always been a guy? I had never really felt like a woman, yet now it seemed too natural.

Back at the apartment, Mark wanted to make love again. Although I felt like I shouldn't, I knew I needed to if I wanted his help, and disturbingly, I really enjoyed it when we did. He really treated me like I was his girl, holding doors for me, putting his arm around me as we walked. I'd never had that kind of physical intimacy in my life, and I was reveling in it.

In his bedroom, I didn't see the doll on the shelf where it normally was, and asked about it.

"I put it somewhere safe, where no one can run off with it."

"But when I need it to change back?"

"If you do what I ask, when the time comes, I'll make sure the doll is available."

"You promise?"

"Absolutely."

We began kissing. Well, he kissed me, but almost immediately, I eagerly kissed him back. He held me, and ran his hand over my ass, and I moaned and squirmed as we kissed. The next thing I knew, he picked me up and carried me to his bed and set me down on it He lay down beside me and stroked my boobs as he kissed me.

Before long, he sat me up and pulled my top off, then unhooked my bra and took that off me as well. He kissed me as he fondled my bare breasts, before moving down to kiss them. As he worshipped my boobs, he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I felt him lift up on my hips, so I raised them off the bed and he pulled off my jeans and panties in one smooth movement.

He spread my legs, then slid down me to kiss my pussy. At first just kissing it then licking around the labia then plunging his tongue in me. Every time this man touched me, he seemed to do something that sent me to new heights of ecstasy. He slipped first one and then two fingers in me as his mouth focused on my clit.

I still didn't think I wanted to stay a woman but wasn't sure how I could give up this pleasure. He quickly made me cum, then moved back up to kiss me as he touched my boobs. I could taste my pussy on his lips as he kissed me, and while it bothered me for only an instant, I got over it and kissed him back eagerly. After a while, he rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him.

"Baby, you need to drive for a while. Put it in and fuck me."

I lifted my body up and reached down to gently grab his cock. I guided it into my pussy and stuck it deep in me. I could feel my hips up against his and felt him filling me up deep inside me. It was almost like I was someone else, as I began to fuck him, starting slowly, then quickly reaching a point where I was rapidly and almost frantically plunging him as far in me as I could manage.

I could feel my pussy tighten around his prick as I started to cum again. As I lost myself in my pleasure, he grabbed my hips and held me tight to cum in me once more. None of it made any sense, but I kissed him as I could feel his dick twitching and filling me with his cum as my pussy held him tight inside me. I could feel his hands on my boobs as we reached our respective peaks of pleasure.

I felt like Ricky, the guy, was rapidly disappearing, as Ricki, the girl, enjoyed things that she'd never even imagined. Finally, I collapsed on him, with his slowly softening cock still inside me. Some part of me was saying that was where it belonged, and that was where I wanted it to stay. I'd now had sex multiple times and had multiple orgasms, and my body was getting wired to love sex as a woman.

In my quiet moments later, that bothered me, but for now, I loved everything we were doing, and wanted to continue as long as I could. I think I even dozed off lying on top of Mark, with his cock in me. I woke up later as he seemed to be getting harder in me again. I squealed and squirmed around, getting him deeper inside me.

I looked at Mark, then kissed him, then began to slowly fuck him. There were no thoughts about whether I was a man or woman. At that instant I was all woman, and I was Mark's woman, that pleased me. I don't think I came that time, but I know he came inside me and that made me happy. I wanted his cum in my pussy.

After he came, we kissed and he stroked by boobs, before he rolled me off him. He gently pinched a nipple and squeezed my ass. I loved it all, and I loved him.

"Baby, you need to clean up a bit, then put on that skirt and those flats. We're going to dinner, then we're going dancing."

He sat up in bed, as I got off the bed. He pulled me close and gave me a passionate kiss, before patting me on the ass and gently moving me out of the room. This time yesterday, the idea of wearing panties, a bra, and a skirt, and fucking a guy would have appalled me. Now it seemed like the most natural thing in the world. I was walking on air as I went to my bathroom to clean up.

I knew that if I wanted any chance to change back, I needed to be Mark's lover for a week. That week would go a lot easier if I didn't have qualms about being a woman and having a man as a lover. If I thought about it at all, I'd have been disturbed at how easily I was falling into being a woman and fucking a man. As a result, I tried never to think about it.

I shaved more of the hair around my pussy, reducing it to basically a landing strip above. I showered off the funk of some hot sex, then started to dress. I asked Mark to help me fasten my bra again. Okay, this time I might have been able to hook it myself, but there was a certain thrill in getting him to help. I wasn't sure I understood, but I felt it anyhow.

I stopped to pee while getting dressed. I had already learned to sit down while peeing and to wipe after. I noticed after shaving more of the hair around my pussy that when I wiped, I got more of a sexual thrill. While I enjoyed it, it did sort of slow things down somewhat. I was rapidly reaching a point where sexuality was becoming focused on my pussy and my boobs. What would that mean for going back?

I dressed in the skirt and flats as Mark requested, then sat down to do makeup. The tutorial at the store helped, but still I had a few false starts before I looked more like a cute girl and less like a bad imitation of the Joker. I had a blow drier that I'd been given but seldom ever used, and I broke that out to try to get my hair to look decent. I can't say I looked as good as when the pros did it, but better than I otherwise might have.

Mark was dressed and ready, and gave me a cynical look, though he didn't give me grief over how long it took me to get ready. I knew I took longer now than I would have as a guy. Shit, you try doing hair and makeup and getting your look just so, and still do so in the time it takes a guy to do nothing but put on clothes. He took a close look at my hair and makeup before we left.

"Not bad, baby. You'll get better with practice."

"How much practice am I going to get?"

"Certainly all this week."

"But not beyond?"

"I promised I'd help, if you did what I asked, and I'll keep my promise."

That was somewhat reassuring, though there was an underlying implication that he thought this might go longer than one week. A part of me was very disturbed by that implication, and yet another part seemed to make my pussy a little wet, when I thought about it. This was clearly not something simple or singular, and I could see I'd have two sides of me at war over who I was.

We went out to a nice dinner, then went to a club to dance. Neither of us were drinking age, though Mark had a phony ID he could have used to drink. That's what he used to mostly buy beer for the apartment. At any rate, they put on wrist bands showing we could not buy alcohol. Several of Mark's friends were there and they all seemed quite taken with me.

"Damn, dude. How do you always get these hot chicks?"

"Yeah, man. What did you say her name was?"

"Her name is Ricki, and she's my latest girlfriend."

"Well, Ricki, if you get tired of this bozo, let me know. I'd love to show you a good time."

"For now, I'm Mark's girl, and Mark's girl only."

We drank and danced, mostly fast dances. A few times I danced with some of the other guys. A few other women joined us and one of those seemed to find me very interesting. The thought of being a woman with another woman, was more than a bit of a turn on. Mark was the only guy I slow danced with, but I did a slow dance with Keri, as well.

Slow dancing with Mark made me really feel like a woman, through and through. He held me close and I could feel my nipples getting harder as we pressed our bodies together. Mark ran his hand over my ass as we danced, and at the end of the song, he gave me a kiss, which almost buckled my knees. It was really frightening, if I let myself think about it, just how much I got into being a woman, so I tried not to think about it.

Another slow number came on as I was fast dancing with Keri. She was about my height, and weight, with blonde shoulder length hair in a cute bob. She had c-cup breasts and a nice ass. She was wearing a skirt that came about halfway down to her knees. She was cuter than I'd ever expect to have gotten anywhere with as a guy.

In contrast, after what the doll had done to me and after Mark's makeover, I had light brown hair in a pixie cut, with b-cup boobs and a skirt that stopped just above my knees. As she grabbed me to slow dance, I almost wet my panties on the spot. We held each other tight, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and I felt her nipples against my chest.

I put my head on her shoulder as we danced, and much like Mark, she ran her hand down over my ass. Though I'd had nothing alcoholic, I was almost drunk with hormones and touched her ass also. She moaned and rubbed her body against me, which only heightened it all. Long before the end of the number I wanted nothing more than to share a bed with Keri, and would be a woman to do it, if that's what it took.

The slow number ended, and Keri kissed me, and I eagerly kissed her back. We stood kissing though not as long as I'd have liked. She broke the kiss and we walked back to where the rest of the group was. Mark had seen the display, and looked at me, then looked at Keri. A couple of the other guys had seen it all and clearly liked what they saw.

"Damn, I want either of you to do some of that with me."

"Dream on, boy. Not happening -- not with me anyhow."

Keri leaned over and gave me another quick kiss, then whispered in my ear. "I know you're with Mark tonight, but if you want something different, give me a call."

Keri put her phone number in my phone and put my number in hers. She gave me a kiss, smiled at me, then turned and walked away. The guys there were speechless, and frankly so was I. I know Mark said I was his for a week, but could I either get a reprieve or maybe it was worth waiting a little more than a week in order to get with Keri.