The Magic Doll - Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no place I'd rather be than right here with you."

Keri kissed me and brushed my hair back from my face, then kissed me again. "I love you too. So let's give this a chance to become something, without forcing anything."

I bit my lip and nodded. "Okay. As long as we give this a chance."

We spent a little more time making love, before I fell asleep with Keri spooning me. She still wore that strap-on and I could feel it up against my ass as I fell into a very satisfied sleep.

.......................................................................................

We made love again after we woke up the next morning. We showered together and I put my clothes back on. I made plans to see Keri after classes, then went back to my apartment and changed, grabbed my papers, books, and computer and went to class. I hadn't thought much about how I'd look very different from the way I'd looked last week,

Of course, I had been a nerd. Most people ignored me. Now I was a cute girl and a lot more people seemed to notice me. One ancient history professor knew I was someone he didn't recognize, so he asked me for a summary of the Second Punic War, which we had covered in class the previous week.

I gave him a decent capsule description of Hannibal's invasion of Italy and badly defeating the Roman armies there, before Scipio Africanus invaded Africa putting pressure on Carthage and forcing them to recall Hannibal's army. Hannibal was defeated at Zama and Carthage had to sue for peace.

The instructor was surprised and somewhat pleased that I was able to answer him well, and asked my name. I told him and he looked at his class role and saw the name and seemed a bit surprised. As class was ending, he asked me to stay.

"I don't recognize you as being in this class, even if you do seem to know the material."

"I used to dress and look very boyish, but had a makeover."

"That must have been some makeover."

"I'm doing hair and clothes very different, and no longer trying to flatten my chest."

He looked at my very obvious boobs before replying. "You very clearly aren't flattening your chest any longer."

"It really has been quite a change."

"Indeed. Any more changes in store for us?"

"No sir. This is what you should see the rest of the semester."

I got out of there as quickly as I could and checked my phone, and found I had a couple of texts from Mark wondering where in the hell I was. I didn't figure there was any profit in lying, so I said I'd met Keri and spend the night at her place. He called shortly after and we had a discussion by phone.

"You know you owe me seven nights if you want me to help you change back."

"I'm trying to decide if I really want to change back."

"I'll be damned. That little dyke must have really rocked your world."

"Can I go back to being a nerdy little guy with no sex and no one who cares about me?"

"So you think your little girlfriend is going to see you as more than just a brief fling?"

"I hope so. But even if she doesn't I gotta find something better than the nothing I used to have."

"Funny. Friday night you were desperate to go back to being a guy."

"You put a dent in that, and Keri shattered it altogether."

"Well, girl, I think you just made sure you'll never kiss that doll again."

"Everything in life has a cost. If I have to be a woman to find love and satisfaction, then I guess that's how it has to be."

Mark ended the call. I finished my classes and met Keri afterwards. I told her about the conversation with Mark.

"Baby, I don't know that I'd have had the guts to eliminate that option completely."

"Keri, I hope we stay together, but even if we don't you showed me something I never had in my life before."

"Shit. My last girlfriend wouldn't even give up her other girlfriends. You just gave up a shitload more than that."

"You're all the lovers I even need."

"Easy to say when I'm only the second lover you've ever had."

"Maybe I haven't had many lovers, but when you find the right one, do you throw her aside because there might be someone else good out there?"

I leaned forward and kissed Keri. She kissed me back, and we stood kissing and touching each other for a long time before we broke. We went back to her place and spent the night making love again.

......................................................................................

It took a few weeks, but Keri and I moved in together. There's no guarantee, but I hope I've found the love I'm looking for.

I called my mother and told her that her son was now her daughter. She and my father and sister were there the very next weekend. They met Keri and had trouble believing the changes to me, but seem to have reconciled themselves to it. I spent most of the summer with Keri -- part of it with her parents, and part with mine, and part with just the two of us together.

Are Keri and I a forever couple? Only time will tell. I know there are other women who are interested in me if Keri loses interest. Still, I feel like Keri is a special part of my life, whether she remains my lover or not. There are times when I miss being a guy, but I feel like I found something worth having given that up for. Ricky, the boy is now Ricki, the woman. So be it.