All Comments on 'The Magic Ring: Breeding Mom'

by deviantdove

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

Quite a story! Wishes are slippery, and it's easy to dwell on what better wish could have been asked. But you distract us easily with the result, so it's a fun romp from start to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My desires? HaHa. Not good for humans. HaHa

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good read. might come back to this one later gite a reread

greenreadergreenreaderabout 1 year ago

You are the genie. Cooler than (m)any authors that promise but never deliver. I just hope it wasn't too hard to write for you.

What I can say and really mean it has already been said somewhere I'm sure:

"Thanks, genie. You might not be a wizard, but you are a true wizard with words." :-)

This sequel is a decent sized story, tied some lose ends (hiding in the bathtub LoL!). It would probably be my number one story from you if it were to have one small strategic add on. If you read this comment and want to know what that let me know I will send it in a private message.

THANK YOU DD, bless you and your creative magic.

PS. Please don't vanish from this planet for too long. It would be a cruel punishment I assure you. Recharge them batteries and come back to our blue jewel in the Milky Way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please make the sequel about transforming the wife into a perfect clone of the mother

nil_r2nil_r2about 1 year ago

Wow, you are a genie with you pen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A delicious story, but you miss the mark on transformations and timeline.

"she had always wondered why Len had fallen in love with such a boyish girl with dreadlocks"

The mother remembers the old Lizzy, but shows no surprise when she looks completely different in person. Lizzy herself has forgotten her past, remembering only the new changes.

deviantdovedeviantdoveabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments. Glad many of you enjoyed it. Don't be shy to request plot twists you would've loved to see, and I also appreciate advice on how I could improve.

@greenreader, for some reason I do not receive DMs. I would like to read about your suggestion though.

greenreadergreenreaderabout 1 year ago

@deviantdove

Dude I've just sent you a DM and let you know how you can reach me anonymously.

Just reply to my email in the message.

Or send me an anonymous feedback via Literotica with your email. Would love to share stories and ideas with you.

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

Great story! I wish Lenny would have had some one on one with his mother and Liz. Sometimes three's a crowd. I wonder if he went to parent teacher's conferences with his mom for their kids. That might look a little odd.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, after 9 months I finally managed climax at the end. The plot device is good, and i love a good plot device because I'm dam boy scout. I mean I'm conscientious so I love when the plot allows characters to transgress taboos yet remain innocent. And it's not just the characters themselves you finish with an omniscient perspective the "big man", society, the universe etc approve of the union.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeviantdove@deviantdove
21 january 2023 I squeezed in another story. Hope it gets published soon! Enjoy. Now I will vanish from this planet for a while. Ciao. 20 january 2023 Just uploaded a new story in 'The Magic Ring' series, waiting for moderation. This will probably be my last for a long time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES