The Magical Shapeshift Bands Ch. 01

Story Info
Two best friends discovering the pleasures of magical bands.
3.5k words
4.22
11.6k
22
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winkerswi
Winkerswi
26 Followers

I am Tom, 19 years old, green eyes, brown hair, 1m88 tall and normal build. When I grew up I loved to play with everything and everyone. Some kids only wanted to play with the other boys, the cars,.. and girls with princesses. I wanted though to play with everyone and everything where I was bullied for sometimes. Lucky enough I had two younger siblings who where twins, one boy called Wolf and a girl called Amy. So when I went to school I could play 'stereotypical games' like football with the boys from my class so l wouldn't get bullied. And when I got home I would do my homework as fast as I could so that I could play with my siblings without getting bullied for playing as a princess or other. When puberty kicked in I didn't like that, all time before I could look in the mirror and see a boy and a girl in me but with puberty that girl began to fade away even though that girl was still inside of me. So I began to dress more and more gender less, I began to let my hair become a bit longer and went like that to school for a few years. Still thinking who or what I am. But then I got in my last year of high school and got to meet a new student named Lou. We were instant best friends and did that last year everything together on school and after school. Lou was special to me, because Lou was just like me. Lou wasn't the stereotypical girl everyone would see. Lou was dressed gender less just like me, sometimes a bit more like boys, sometimes a bit more like girls. When our parents where out of town, and we where alone at home we asked our parents if the other could come over, so we could have fun and wouldn't be alone for the entire time. When moments like that happened we would watch movies together, talk,... and most importantly dress up. When we did that, we exchanged clothes, try them and wear them. We had so much fun when we did that, we where every time dressed like the person we wanted to be at that moment. We where so happy then, we walked dressed like that the whole evening.

During winter break we where two weeks alone. Our parents became good friends too and went together with our siblings to the beach. We stayed together at Lou's place because we had so much work for our final school project that we wanted to be near the project and have some rest. Our parents trusted us together and went to the beach.

-Tom, Lou, be safe and have fun and when there is something please let us know.

'Yes mom we will' I said.

With that we went inside to the living room.

'Tom?' Said Lou.

'Yes, is there something?' I said?

'Would you like to get to see and wear the new clothes I bought last week?'

'Oh yes of course, I have some clothes with me to that you would like too I think!'

We went upstairs to Lou's bedroom, it's very big with one king size bed for two people and a door to a dressing that was the half of Lou's bedroom.

We undressed ourselves and gave each other our clothes, and putted those on. I was wearing a black bra with a see trough black shirt and a black skirt, while Lou was wearing a baggy blue Jeans with a white T-shirt and a flannel shirt over it.

'Lou are you ready?' I said.

'Yes! 3,2,1.!'

'Wow you look so good Lou!'

'I like it too but my boobs are too visible for me in this outfit. I would love it to be flat chested like before I went trough puberty. But sometimes I also love my boobs, they just got too big to strap them down the last two years. Back when I was a A-B cup I could dress myself like a boy and nobody would know, but now Tom, they are a D-cup and when I tape them down now it hurts too much.'

'Oh Lou I understand, I would love it to have boobs like yours attached to me, but sometimes I also like my flat chest. Same with my dick, sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't and want a vagina.'

'Oh yes! Me too sometimes I wake up and loves my vagina, but sometimes I don't and want a dick, if there was a way that I could change my body like I want, when I want I would do it.'

'Oh yes I would like to be able to do that too, unfortunately we can't Lou'. We are trapped in those bodies and the only thing we could do is this'.

'Are you sure about that?' Lou said.

'What do you mean?'

'I bought from a old lady two magical bands. I know what you think but it really is magical! The woman who sold me those told when you wear one magical bands you could transform in every living being and in every shape. When you take the band off you transform back to normal and when you could only get pregnant when you're six days a female in the same form and then have unsafe sex. Last night after I bought them, I tried one and it worked!'

'Lou now you're going crazy! Do you need to lay down?'

'No, no! I am fine! And I will show you it's real! Watch this! You see, here is the magical band, and now I imagine myself as myself without boobs and with a beard.'

While Lou imagine herself without boobs and with a beard, her Boobs start to get smaller, while her face gets a stubble beard.

'Whats happening!' I yelled.

'Crazy, isn't it? Now my body looks much better for this outfit.'

'But how? Where are your boobs, where does that stubble came from? You pressed you boob down isn't it?!'

'No Tom, I am completely flat chested, you know what, I show you because there isn't much to see anymore I giggled '.

Lou takes off the flannel shirt and white T-shirt and all there was left was a flat chest, no boobs, no straps just one flat chest.

'OMG, you aren't lying! You really have a flat chest now!'

'Yes! Could you give me a bra out of that drawer?'

'Here'

'Thanks, when I put these back on I could show you something back. When I remove this band now....'

When Lou removed the band her chest began slowly to return to normal and the beard was gone again.

'Wow that's so cool!' I said.

'Oh yes and it's even better, because I got two bands! One for me and one for you!'

'Really?'

'Oh yes! Tom, I really like you! And I want to be happy together so, this one is for you!'

'Oh Lou I can't thank you enough!'

'That's sweet of you Tom, try it out! Try to fill that bra with yours with real boobs! Just think about your shape really hard and you become it!'

'Alright I try!'

When I closed my eyes I imagined myself as a girl with D-cup breasts, a nice round ass and a hourglass figure.

'You look so pretty Tom!' I heard Lou saying.

I opened my eyes and went to a mirror, I couldn't believe it! I am a girl!

'I am a girl Lou! Look at me! I have boobs, I have an ass!!'

'Yes Tom! I can see that! And I can see that you are very excited without looking at your face!'

'What do you mean?'

'You don't only have boobs and a nice ass, but you also have a hard dick She laughed!'

I look down and see a bulge in the black skirt. My face gets red of shame.

'Hey Tom don't be ashamed! You have the band remember? Just think about having a vagina!'

'I don't know Lou, I am a bit scared to do that!'

'You know what, we transform together! I turn fully in a man and you as a girl!'

'Alright, together!'

'Together!'

We closed our eyes and thought about the form we wanted, when I opened my eyes couldn't believe it the dick that was there my whole life, when I wanted it to be there and not, was shrinking! I could feel my balls get inside and a vagina forming where a minute ago was my big dick. For the first time there was nothing down, no balls, no dick which means no erections anymore! Meanwhile, Lou was changing too, her D-cup boobs where gone, her hourglass figure was getting away, and she got so muscular! Then, I saw her looking to her pants and I knew what was happening, I looked to the pants and saw a large bulge getting formed.

'What do you think Tom?'

'You look fantastic!' I say.

'My eyes are up here, Tom! Already looking to my dick?! Do you miss having one?'

'Oh I am sorry! No I love it!, I mean, I....'

'I laughed!, it's alright! You look fantastic too! What a cute girl you are!'

'Thank you!' I said while I blushed.

'Um Tom?'

'Yes?'

'Do you know how to get a dick smaller?'

'Why?' I ask still looking and feeling my new boobs.

'Well,...'

I look and see Lou with her jeans on the floor, wearing a boxer short with clearly two big balls and one big hard dick of at least 16 cm with the tip coming a bit out of the boxer short. A new feeling gets to me, something I never felt before, I felt the panties I wore getting wet! And my nipples got hard, was I horny? Is this what that feels like to be horny as a girl?

'Oh I am sorry Lou, I know how it gets hard, but how to get it small again, the only thing what me helped was jacking off.'

'Oh are you serious? I don't know, can't you take care of this? You know how to.'

'I am not sure Lou, isn't that a bit too far to do sexual things together?'

'Tom, one, we where the gender before so, nothing that we didn't see before. Two, I trust you with my whole heart! And third, we can only learn from each other!

She has a few points I thought, and I would like it to learn how to get an orgasm as a girl too...

'Alright, but first we undress together and need to get on the bed' I said

'Alright Tom!'

While Lou undresses I see the huge dick she has and get even wetter in my panties. I undress myself and see myself for the first time fully naked as a girl in the mirror. Wow! I think, I see my boobs moving with each breath I take, my nipples got bigger than before, my hair was long brown hair and my face got feminine. Then I got to remove my skirt and panties. There it was, a beautiful hairless pussy, it was soaking wet, the first ever pussy my eyes ever saw was my own I thought. Then I looked at my legs, a beautiful feminine curve and a nice ass.

'Are you coming here Tom?' Lou asked from the bed.

'I am coming!' I said, I opened the door and came to the bed, I could feel the eyes of Lou checking out my new body, and in the corner of my eye I could see the dick of Lou get even harder and bigger, which made me even wetter and more horny.

'Wow I think you are bigger than I ever was Lou!'

'Do you think?'

'I don't think it, I know it! So to get of as a boy you need to get your hand around your dick and move it up and down like this.' I said, I took the dick in my hand and moved it up and down.

'Alright and why do you need to be naked for this?' Lou said

'Well I think I need a lesson too about how to get off but with a girls body! You see...'

I said while pointing to my new, hairless, wet pussy.

'Oh you are having a hard time still?!'

'Yes but this time you are the one who is really hard' I said grabbing Lou's dick again.

'Oh you naughty girl! Well I will show you when you have taken care of this big dick!

'Oh say no more!' I said, I grabbed her dick and rubbed it up and down. Then I thought about something I had seen happening in porn video's but never knew if it felt really that good, the blowjob. I liked the dick and sucked it every time I sucked the huge dick, I putted more in my mouth until I hired my gag reflex. But then I thought, what if I think that I don't have a gag reflex? And yes, it went away. Now I could get the whole dick in my mouth and sucked.

'I, I am coming!!!!' Lou yelled!

My mouth filed with cum from Lou, it was so much I swallowed it all and let the dick out of my mouth.

'Wow that felt great and weird at the same time! Uh Tom, I am sorry I came into you mouth! It all happened so fast!'

'It's no problem I know it can happen so fast! I had a dick to remember! Just not as long and fat as yours! And may I say you are delicious!'

'Did you swallowed all of my cum?! Well then I don't have any other choice but to eat your pussy out and make you cum like you never experienced before!'

'Oh I like that!' I said.

'When you want to get an orgasm as a girl you need to know a few things! One, not only that pussy is important! You have two boobs hanging on your chest with a reason! If you feel at your nipples, you can feel how sensitive those are! Try it!'

While I lay on the bed I feel with both my hands my nipples.

'Do you feel something happening?' Lou asked.

'Yes! Oh! mmmmmm I feel my boobs, tummy and pussy gets warmer, and my pussy is getting even wetter?'

'Oh yes it is! The second thing you need to know is to be gentle with it, when you rub your pussy you don't need rings or other things, a pussy only wants to have a dick inside it, or something that looks lake it, like a dildo. So make sure you hand is free of any objects.'

'Oh alright!'

'Third you need to find the clitoris, when you find that one you would have instant pleasure!! And your clitoris can you find here!'

Lou touched my new clitoris and jolts of energy ran trough my body.

'And of course if you can, let your partner lick your pussy until you cum! It's like a blowjob but for the girls! Want to feel real pleasure?'

'Oh yes Lou! Please make me cum! I'm so horny I can't hold it!!'

'As you like!'

Lou started with kissing Tom's huge boobs and sucking on the big nipples of Tom. After that she went down kissing over the tummy to the soaking wet pussy while still playing with the huge boobs with her hands. The moment Lou kissed Tom's pussy for the first time, Tom didn't know what he felt, it felt so good that he moaned.

'Uh mmmmm ohm mm'.

Lou started liking the soaking wet pussy and circling with her tongue around Tom's clitoris. After a minute Tom couldn't hold it anymore.

'I, I uhmmmm, I am coming!!!!' I yelled.

'Wow you are delicious too Tom! Wow!'

'Am I?'

'Oh yes you are!'

'Maybe we need to take a shower now, because from our orgasms we are sweating like crazy!' I said.

'Good plan! Together in the shower?'

'Yeah why not?! Without the bands? Because it's not like I haven't seen boobs and a pussy and you a big dick.' I said.

'Oh Hahaha you really are a naughty girl like this! Fine for me! Let's get a shower!'

We went to the bathroom of Lou's bedroom and removed together the bands, my boobs began to fade away and my dick returned where my pussy was. And Lou began to grow her boobs again while her delicious big dick shrunk and became a pussy again.

'Wow' I said.

'What is it?'

'It's the first time we see each other naked and I must say you are gorgeous!'

'Oh Tom don't make me blush! You look very beautiful too!'

'Oh thanks! Now let's get in the shower then!'

We stood in the shower and when I putted the water on a bit of cold water coming out of it. I looked at Lou and saw her nipples getting erect from just that cold water.

'Tom, I know my nipples are erect and you really love my big boobs but my face loves to see yours she said

'I am sorry, your just so beautiful!'

And with that our heads found each other, and we started kissing while soaping each other in. I touched her boobs and got erect. Trying to let her not notice, I tried to get my dick away from her body. She didn't like that, so she pulled me to her. Her boobs pressing to my chest and my dick between her legs.

'Oh that's what you try to hide! Well then I can only try to help like you did earlier!'

She started stroking my dick and after that she started sucking it until I came.

'Wow that was fantastic!'

'What can I say, I learned from the best! Hahaha!'

When she walks out of the shower I put my left hand on her boobs, and with my right hand I touch her wet pussy. I fondled her boobs and putted two fingers on her clitoris. She instantly began moaning and a few minutes later she came.

'Wow you have learned very good as well!' She said!

'Oh from the best!' I said!

'So what are we gonna do now with the bands Lou?'

'Oh I know we gonna wear them, and we gonna go out for dinner!'

'Yeah but what if people of our school see us walking together they might begin talking behind us backs then!'

'Oh, but they wouldn't recognise us, because you are going as a girl and I as a boy'.

'You really want to go out like this?'

'Oh yes, nobody would recognise us, and we can have fun!'

'Alright! Back the same looks then?'

'Oh yes' Lou said.

We putted the bands on and thought about our bodies again.

'And now the best part' we both thought.

I became a bit smaller again, my hips becoming wider, waist smaller, my face became feminine, hair a bit longer and my stubble beard and leg hair was gone again. Then my breasts started to be growing back to a full D-cup. My dick became smaller until there was just a flat skin with a slit in it becoming my hairless pussy. Lou on the other hand became taller, grew more muscles and her hips grew inwards, and she grew body hair. Then her breasts became smaller until there was just a flat chest left. While her breasts became smaller, her pussy started to close and two balls and a big flaccid dick grew from where her wet pussy was.

They looked at each other and where instant horny again but new they needed to put on some clothes to get out for dinner.

'Tom, we need to do something with your name, because what kind of girl is called Tom?'

'You are right' I said.

'What did you think about Tam, from Tamara?'

'Oh I like that, close but not the same! Good I am Tam!'

'Well then Tam, you are really beautiful and have a amazing figure with perfect boobs and pussy..'

'Wet pussy' I stumble.

'Already? But now we need to get dressed first and maybe after dinner I could help you with that.' Lou said.

'Well then I better get some clothes, do you want to surprise each other?'

'Oh I like that idea!'

'Great! Then I would go in your dressing and you can get clothes out of my bags over here.'

'Nice! And no peeking while I change clothes!'

'Oh but that is so hard! I just love your hard dick! I mean look at it now, it's now flaccid and it's still big, I only get more horny when I think about when it's erect!'

'Come on Tam, don't make your panties soaking already! Tonight we can play with each other again but now we gonna put some clothes on good?!'

'Alright!' I kiss Lou and get in the dressing.

End of part 1

Winkerswi
Winkerswi
26 Followers