The Magical Shapeshift Bands Ch. 02

Story Info
Two friends discovering the joy of magical bands.
2.8k words
4.41
5.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winkerswi
Winkerswi
26 Followers

This is part 2 of the story, please read the first part first. I hope you enjoy it!

I walked into Lou's dressing and closed the door. All those times we did dress up before, I wandered how I would look in those. Some clothes I never putted on because I was too tall or too muscular and the clothes would tear apart. But now I could!! Now I was a (I guess) 1m70, with a nice round ass, big D-cup breasts and a beautiful hairless pussy. Now that I am a bit shorter than before this dressing looked even bigger. I opened every drawer and every door in the dressing and then I founded what I was looking for, a black silk dress with no shoulder bands and a nice gap to show your cleavage.

'Wow' I thought.

'That's so cute! But when I wear that you will see this ugly bra straps, maybe I should wear another bra' I thought, so I clipped off the bra that I was wearing and walked to the drawer with bra's. Feeling my big boobs jingle with each step I make, I couldn't help it but to hold them with my hands. Forgetting that they are so sensitive I let out a moan.

'Uh mmmm!!'

'Oh I hope Lou didn't hear that!' I thought, I took my hands away from my firm big boobs and thought about what Lou said. We were gonna play after dinner. Opening the drawer with bra's I saw very cute ones but in the back I saw something that caught my eyes. It was a sexy lingerie black bra! I took it and looked at it.

'Wow, I didn't know she would have stuff like this! But aren't those cups a bit too big' I thought because I had made my boobs like hers: D-cup boobs. But then I looked at the label and saw the size! It was a 75DD! Oh!, she must have bought it without seeing the other D I thought. That's sad because I would really had loved to wear this. But then I thought 'what if I just make my breasts grow a bit more?!' I putted the black lingerie bra that was a bit see trough on, and thought of me having this body but with DD-cup breasts. I opened my eyes and felt my breasts tingle and grow even bigger until those bra cups were filled completely with my own boobs. I hold them in my hands and oh what were they beautiful! Now I looked at myself and thought 'this pantie isn't too good-looking for what I want, maybe she has a matching black one.'

So I went to the panties drawer and found one, it was a black tong that looked really like the other part of the bra I was now wearing. So I grabbed it and replaced the one I was wearing with this black tong. It was a strange feeling because I had never wore a tong before, but I liked it. And putted after that the long silk dress on. I looked into the mirror, and I was amazed of how I looked. 3 hours ago I was someone that was not comfortable in any gender with a dick and voice I couldn't hide. But now every thing was different because I felt myself a girl, and I was a girl! I was so happy! Then I heard Lou knocking on the door.

'Tam? Are you ready?' Lou asked.

'Oh yes I am'

I walked out of the dressing into Lou's bedroom and was amazed how good she was looking! Lou was wearing a black suit with a white shirt. The suit was a bit too tight for Lou because I could see the outline of her big dick in the pants she wore.

'Wow you look so handsome Lou!

'Oh thanks Lou! And what do you think of me?'

'You wear that dress better than I did before Tam! Wow! do I also have so much cleavage in such dresses?' Lou asked.

'Yes and no, you see you also have a beautiful cleavage in this dress but I found a matching bra for this dress that was a 75DD, so I let my boobs grow a little size bigger' I said

'Oh that bra, nice choice! I wear that one when I went on a date last year but I stuffed it up so it would look nice in the top I was then wearing. But look at you! You have the real stuff hanging on your chest!' Lou said.

I blush and see that Lou's dick is getting bigger, which made me soaking wet again.

'Come let's get in the car and get dinner' Lou said.

We went in the car and drove to a beautiful restaurant. Inside we got a table and started looking at the menu.

'What are you gonna take Lou?' I asked.

'Well I was thinking about the tomato soup, and after that the beef with potatoes. And as for dessert your pussy'.

'Oh Lou already naught hihi, well I want to taste your sausage but later. When we get back home' I said with a wink.

'I can't wait for that!' Lou said.

Then a waitress came by, and we ordered what we wanted.

While we wait I am looking to the other couples in the restaurant. All happy people enjoying their meal. All people who had been their gender their whole time, and we are this gender only 4 hours. While I was dreaming Lou was checking me out the whole time, looking from my eyes down to the gap in the dress to try seeing my cleavage. When I noticed I wanted to tease her. So I shuffled my chair closer to the table and laying my boobs on the table, so they pressed together and Lou could get a very good look at my cleavage.

'Wow, is he doing that on purpose or not?' Lou thought.

Lou felt her blood running down to only one area, her dick. She felt it getting so hard but what could she do?! The whole places is full of people! Then a waitress came by and gave us what we ordered.

'Thanks' Lou said.

And we started to eat

'This is so good!' I said.

'Oh yes it is! Do you want to taste some of mine?'

'Oh yes why not' I said, bending over to get with my fork in Lou's plate.

'Oh my those boobs of him are so huge' Lou thought about Tam, while Tam wasn't aware of what doing that made Lou's dick do

After eating the first and second meal, I really needed to go to the toilet so while Lou was paying the bill, I went to the restrooms.

'So this is what restrooms for girls looks like' I thought.

I went into a toilet and got the dress up, so I could pee. Then it occurred to me that I can't go peeing while standing. I thought 'maybe I need to grow my dick back' but then I thought 'no I have always wanted to know what live is as a girl so this is something I need to experience too. So I sat on the toilet seat and started peeing.

'Wow what a relief' I thought while feeling my pee coming out of my pussy. It felt strange not to have a dick and pee sitting down from a hole that wasn't there before but at the same time I loved it. Then I took a piece op toilet paper and cleaned my pussy from my pee. While doing that I accidentally touched my clitoris. It instantly made my horny and wet. I thought 'well I better get back to Lou, so we can play together with my wet pussy'.

So I went to Lou, and we got back into the car.

'Thank you for diner Lou!' I said.

'You're welcome beauty!' She said before giving me a kiss on the lips.

'Come let's get driving, so we could play a few games' I said.

'Oh I can't wait! She said, so drove to the house and inside we went straight into her bedroom. We started kissing for minutes and after that she started to remove our clothes. Then she pushed me on the bed and started with feeling my boobs.

'Wow they sure are a bit bigger! I like them very much!' She said.

After saying that she started kissing my left boob and fondling the right boob. My boobs where so big that it was impossible for her to get them in one hand. My sensitive boobs and her touching made me feel so good, I started moaning and before I knew it I already had an orgasm.

'Already having an orgasm? And I was still beginning!' Lou said.

'Well then I don't need to please your wet pussy anymore though' she said with a wink

'No please! Please do what you want but make my pussy feel good! I said.

'Alright then Tam, but I am gonna use some toys then!' She said while opening a locked drawer in her nightstand. Opening the drawer, she got a big pink dildo out of it, the thing was at least 14 cm long and had a vibrating tip.

'That is big!' I said.

'Yes this is my favourite! I have this one for two years and it's so good, so I'm sure you will enjoy it too!' Lou said.

'So what do you want to do with it and my pussy' I ask

'Oh very easy! I am gonna put this whole thing into you until you cum girl! Yes my beauty, you are gonna get ripped tonight and lose your virginity!

'That whole thing?'

'Oh yes but we gonna very slowly! By the way, there is a reason a girls pussy gets wet! It's to get a dick or in this case a dildo easy in her pussy!' She said.

'She is right' I thought, while looking at my pussy that was so wet, I could fill a glass with my pussy juices.

'Alright, but don't hurt me!' I said.

'Of course Tam, I have one like that to remember, I know how to use a dildo with a pussy so lay back and enjoy. And maybe for your own fun you could touch your own boobs!' She said.

So I lay on my back touching my boobs, what made my pussy even wetter and slowly Lou pushed the dildo into my pussy. With every push it got deeper and I got even wetter and moaned like never before. Then Lou activated the dildo, so it started vibrating deep inside my wet pussy, a feeling I never knew before, I didn't even know a pussy was so deep but most importantly it felt amazing the waves of pleasure coming from deep inside my pussy was unbelievable then I heard Lou say 'look!'

I looked and saw no dildo anymore, the whole thing was inside of me, still vibrating and still making me wet. Then I got kisses from Lou around the end of the dildo on my wet pussy. And I got a huge orgasm, Lou holds the dildo out of my pussy. The dildo dripping of my pussy fluids was placed on the side and I went up to sit upright on the bed. When I did that I could feel all the pussy juices that where still in me left in my pussy flood out of me. I looked at Lou and saw on her face she loved every second until now. So I grope her arms and fell back on my back letting Lou lay on me with her head between my boobs. I looked her into her eyes and said.

'You have made me feel good the entire evening, now it's my turn!'

I turned, so I lay on top of Lou with my boobs right in her face. I went with my face down until I got to her big dick. I started giving her a blowjob and then I thought 'she had me lose my virginity with a dildo, what if we lost our virginity's together she to my pussy and I to her big dick?!'

So I stopped liking and sucking Lou's big dick and climbed on top of her.

'What are you gonna do?' She asked.

'Oh you made me feel good but I want us together to feel good, so I am gonna ride your big fat cock until we both cum!'

Lou hadn't expected that Tam was so into sex and could only say 'okay'

Tam climbed on Lou's big dick and putted it where a few minutes ago sat a big dildo. He let himself go down until the big dick of Lou was fully in his pussy.

'OMG this feels so good, and you are warm inside!' Lou said to Tam

'I know and I don't even move right now, it's gonna get even better!' I said.

Then I started moving up and down, while doing that Lou started groping my boobs which made me even wetter and made Lou's big fat cock slide even better trough my pussy. Then after a few minutes we were moaning and yelled together at each other: 'I AM COMING!!! OHHH OOOOHN MMM!!'

Together we lay in the bed and laughed about what we all had done today.

'Do you like it being a girl?' Lou asked me.

'Yes I always wanted to know how it felt to be one and am one but I still like it to be a boy sometimes too, you know what I mean?'

'Oh yes completely! Sometimes I liked today and loved it being a boy but I still love it to be a girl sometimes' she said.

'But now we can be anything we want, we can even be a girl with a dick or a boy with a pussy' I said

'Yes and we can do more! We can even become animal or fantasy figures!'

'Really fantasy figures too?!'

'Oh yes the woman told everything could! Come let's get to the indoor pool, and we can try together.

So we went to the pool and Lou asked me to sit down.

'So I was thinking about being a mermaid, so I thought maybe we could better gonna wear a bikini, so I grabbed a few bikinis out of the drawer. What do you think? And which do you want?'

There were 3 bikini sets laying there, one was a bit older, it was blue and it was size 75C. Probably it was her old bikini she grew out. Then there was a yellow one, this one had size 75D and had no shoulder straps. The last one was a red one it was size 75DD and even had a bit push-up.

'I like the red one!' I said.

'Alright but know that the red one is a spare one I have for when friends with big girls on their chest!'

'Oh I don't mind!' I said.

'Alright, then I take the blue one'

'Don't you want to be a mermaid with boobs' I said with a wink

'Oh yes but I just like to have a smaller chest, those 75D I have had for 2 years now and having a smaller chest can be fun too'

'Oh I understand!'

'Now we need to think about being a mermaids and normally it should work'.

'Yes but first putting those bikinis's on and get in the pool, we may not have legs if it goes as planed!'

'Oh right!' Lou said.

We both putted the bikinis on, I still a girl and Lou a boy wearing a bikini. Then we started imagine being a mermaid. I imagined being a mermaid with 75DD-boobs long brown hair, a small waist, sweet voice and a pussy

Lou on the other hand imagined being a mermaid with short blond hair, 75C-cup boobs, small waist, her normal voice and her pussy

When we opened our eyes we could see the changes happening.

I saw my hair get longer while my bikini top transformed into two sea shells, my waist became smaller and legs begun becoming a tail then I saw a little hole appearing under my tummy. This became my pussy. And my tail became the colour of my bikini.

Lou underwent similar changes, but she was still a man when she began to transform, so she became a bit smaller again, her big fat cock and muscles disappeared, then her legs also became a tale, but hers was blue like her bikini. And boobs begun to reappear on her chest but now it stopped faster with growing because she was now a C-cup. And just like with me a pussy appeared under her tummy.

We began swimming in the pool and what happens next, you will read in the next chapter.

Winkerswi
Winkerswi
26 Followers