All Comments on 'The Magician Pt. 03'

by Sissyhalo1

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I find this incredible that you can take this story with a really cool premise and make it even better. You have drawn this story in such a way that it keeps me hooked and entertained without becoming boring, tedious or dragging whatsoever which is not an easy thing to do. I think it was brilliant the way he respects those that respect him and others. The dicks get exactly that…dicks. The way he chooses women or they choose him and how he treats them is excellent since there is no beatings or anything unpleasant, in fact he goes so far out of his way to treat his women so special and even manages to get all three together and fixes them so they aren’t angry, catty or untrusting of each other. I hope you continue this for as long as possible. I would love to see him make a trip up to college to visit Nancy since she was his first and seems really special. I would also like to see you visit Dana here she ends up going to school just so they can stay in touch and at both college trips I think his girls would love to show him off to their piers and girlfriends. I look forward to your next posting of this fun and wonderful read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous