The Magician Pt. 03

Story Info
Alex dips into other people and new ideas with home.
24.5k words
4.56
4.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked Paula a lot and she likes me a lot all kinda like me and Nancy but after getting home and getting things sorted and all the things that I wanted to get done and she was going to have to do and wanted to we'd be only seeing each other to sleep together and I deserved to see more people according to her.

Which had me mulling over who to date as I got organised for my orders and things for the shop and Shawn showed up to see me looking half upset, dying from sexual frustration and I was still closed up shop. So the blinds were drawn when I let him inside and kissed him.

I was not planning on us hooking up again, but there's this kink to fucking such an iconic jock from my school's past and well turning him out. And he'd put some thought into this too he'd gotten rid of his body hair and had manscaped his crotch and he had decent cologne on not like spray on stuff.

Lean, muscled, basketball, track and swimmer's body and then there was that weird unexpected thing.

Shawn had a small cock, a blood vessel thing that shorted him out in the dick department.

So it's this weird unexpected turn on and honestly a power trip that he's into being my bottom this much.

But until he met me he never had an orgasm before, so he's definitely seeking that.

Some passionate kisses and it took no time for him to be on his knees desperately starting to suck my cock.

I moaned a little, groaned, was vocal as he did a decent job at it and ran my fingers through his hair making him shiver in pleasure as he sucked my cock and I let Shawn get me off and swallow my load greedily.

I stayed hard and got him on the couch bent over and he was shivering in excitement and he had thought this out and cleaned and lubed himself.

I added magic charge to his pleasure nerves as I pushed into his ass all the way in with one slow push and his voice went up octaves as he cried out and instantly spurted cum.

Shawn's ass was wonderfully tight and he had himself so wonderfully excited by the thoughts of being fucked he fucked back both hard and passionately as long as he could before I outlasted him and hard fucked him until he was cumming without spurting and lost track as I kept going until I filled his eager ass with three loads.

I sent him to my place and I cleaned up and finished my work and then, I went home and I fucked Shawn twice more before making supper and us settling in to watch movies and to hang out and talk.

Mostly about my ideas with the park and it's mostly a summer events lake and place and a little bit of made beach and campground but we could be more.

Heck there could be a lot more we could do there just with our part of the lake. But it's a big lake once being a Quarry but not a lot is being done with it.

I've plans to slowly change that.

Or get the town or county to do it.

We need some draws in the town, to get people to come here.

Shawn's on board because honestly I think he'd do anything for my cock right now but extra hands will be extra hands.

But we talk about him too and things he'd like to do and before he got his sex life started he was looking at being a teacher, most likely a gym coach but since then he's had a few ideas of doing things like training to be a Paramedic. He needs some science and maths for that but I liked the idea of him doing that enough that I convinced him to try and pushed on that hard in his sleep and tied in that "succeeding" to that drive to win he had from his time in sports.

I started the school year late again but did make-up work and projects for all my courses and I picked classes for business English, Econ, Accounting, French and German and Wood shop.

Classes are easy but Guidance still wanted to talk to me and Peggy Steven's was one of the English teachers and partway a hippy and she had no idea what I was already doing.

She's a tall skinny kinda boney woman that would look way more off a woman than she would if it wasn't for her dressing femmy and having a great personality.

Her oldest Malcom had graduated with my sister and had been a good buy but definite geek and he's actually one of my customers.

Her daughter Catherine is in my classroom and the exact opposite of her mom. Great looking sultry skinny brunette but with miles of I'm special.

Peggy and I talk about lots of stuff and things for town, but for the school and things our school could do for the community. Things we should try here in school like Home ec version of extra murals so instead of sports kids can come learn to cook some things or do laundry and sewing repairs and have a chance of real life skills.

Night classes here for adults or drop outs, anyone that has to work. That we could tie in the GED programs from the government to get money for it and get a town tax cut for having adult league sports like volleyball and badminton, language classes for upgrades, get the CPR and First Aid classes moved here steadily and the more we use the school the better funding we get and the more classes taught the more we can argue later on for our town getting a community college/trade school.

About having a Pride week here in school, do Terry Fox events, Highway clean up days were we get volunteers and student council and pick a road to clean, have our shop classes known for doing building projects from the school with easy things like benches outside senior living buildings or handicap ramps.

I used some charms to get her listening but she got into it and excited all her own ideas flowing and it woke up some of that idealism she had and things.

I could also feel she was getting attracted to me in this whole intellectual and emotional way that had her noticing my body and definitely checking me out.

She's divorced too her husband fucked off with his secretary and is a doctor and once she wasn't young he left.

Catherine seems a lot like her dad.

I gave Peggy enough inspiration and magic charge that it'll last a long while and I sink in a few dream and fantasy charms that'll push me as a fantasy and that her resistance to masturbating over the charms is lowered.

I left and started classes and was actually enjoying learning with the business ed classes.

I started things off for my business by doing ten ordered pieces a night and twenty of things that'll sell from my general merch and seeing as it's all crafting through magic it takes less time so I can get things done fast.

Then when the chance comes up I buy the two places right in behind me for cheap.

Some of Paula's cousins help with clearing and tear down with dozers and loaders and I keep what is useful but the first thing that goes down is gravel drives and concrete pads and soon had two fast pipe garages.

One's for my auto-stuff and the other for raw materials and lumber and things like the solar panels. No windows, just the big doors and a side door on each and by the time that's done there's a concrete wall up and lights and security cameras. I made a set of big farm fence ranch doors between my yard and the concrete fence. And there's a gate on the other street side of it and that's the only two ways in.

And it's a nice concrete fence. It has the brick facing stuff on it and is a lighter coloured brick. And as the final measure I make some cursewards with intent of theft and people trying to vandalise my stuff they get a burst of fear and then if they still try some digestive curses that'll last about a week and inflict that fever dream grade kind of puke and shit your guts out kind of flu.

And there's alarm spells too of course.

There's some room on the edges of the property on the other side of the street too like a quarter of a lot each. It butts up to a town lot where one of the trains used to come through. The tracks and stuff is still here and the train company just hadn't bothered pulling it up when they dropped it on the town.

And the lots are overgrown and stuff.

I mowed and cleaned up my side and put in a couple benches and a bolted down picnic table and a wooden garbage bit and a sign saying "free park."

If anyone uses it, it's cool if not it looks good.

And I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving.

School is easy but it's the social stuff that's interesting and fun and lots of people talk smack behind my back because well the ones that do it are shitty people or two faced or mad because I don't give them the time of day. And I'm really successful already for being from town here. Yeah they're the only sort of "Problem."

Like Sherry Allen, short, blonde hair with red and a sexually charged reputation but also one of the women that think dating upwards is the best thing.

She was NOT happy when I blew off her advances.

Not just blew her off but the first time she really tried she was expecting me to flirt when I laughed at her. She didn't like it when why would I go out with her when she's trying to step out on her boyfriend? Why would I want to get in her drama where her bullshit had fights started, Why would I want a woman who's entire life goals are the biggest wallet?

Needless to say she got pissed because I said it in the hall with lots of people.

She actually sent her long term boyfriend Buddy Clark at me pissed as hell because she told him that I was saying shit about her.

Now I could have tore him up or a dozen other things but instead...

Buddy was in my timeline as he is here, Sherry's long term boyfriend for a couple decades until she left him in his thirties for someone with more. Here like there he was a fighter always into her shit and just well his whole friend group were those guys that got in fights between towns.

So instead of just beating him I used healing on myself and even gave him strength as I drew out the fight in the parking lot until the cops were called.

Someone had a scanner in their car and people took off, I boosted my strength and speed and beat Buddy with a dozen really fast hits.

I left and Buddy had friends get him out of there and we got away with the fight.

Yes the cops knew and heard and showed up at each other's places and neither one of us were pressing charges and there was just word of the fight so it wasn't worth their time.

But... I won, I won hard at the end of the longest, hardest fight the school has seen. No one can really talk shit about either of us and we're both kind of cemented into town lore.

Having a reputation changes how people look at you, and I kind of like that.

Add in the stuff the girls say about the trip and me treating them and there's even people that talked about me turning geek stuff to money which set me up and stuff. Which is countered by Paula and the girls who've seen the work plus Tanya and Sally and Sandy.

I get into my routine for most of September, Sleep, Breakfast and work out, a drive to the Lake and early swim. Meet up with Shawn and fuck him hard for about a half hour making him cum a couple of times and usually leaving a load inside of him and he happy about it.

We usually do it in the shower or office but it's every day so it's laid and going to school and getting coffee and breakfast from Molly's Bakery.

No, no special connection other than she's open really early and Paula's mom had mentioned it.

She gets a bit of a work crowd but I start being a regular with a thin fry steak sandwich with fried eggs, and cheese and jalapenos.

I eat two, get a coffee and I'll get some sweets. Doughnuts if she made them and I'll leave the box on the back counter of the homeroom and then there's a cake or something for lunch with my friends in the cafeteria where I eat with my friends and joined by my girls.

And we get others here and there from other groups but we just hang out, connect, and vibe off each other.

Geeks and Party girls from the wrong families all doing well in life and we're talking in geek and gamer and things from the Con culture that we get and between the two groups we're a dozen or so people and that can grow depending on guests or people dating.

The Jocks and Preps look confused this year.

I do date and it's not really sexual. I go out with interesting girls from my class and there's some that just. Are amazingly fun in how awkward they are. There's a whole bunch of girls that aren't like the popular cliques and when they're asked they're panicked and freaked and usually they need some charm pushes but they say yes.

Dates usually end up going out of town and I try a little light mind reading beforehand for her interests and I usually go to a sit down restaurant at least.

My big thing for Thanksgiving is talking to the Food bank and the Vets and Ladies Auxiliary and supplying a few turkeys and a ham to do fundraising take out for them but also free suppers for seniors that the food bank calls on their client list.

I did that while my family does the home meal and we get to have enough that we get everyone on the lists this year, mashed potatoes, stuffing, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, turkey, cranberries and gravy as a side and desserts, with hotel tray pan cooked lemon and pumpkin pies.

Buddy Clark actually was helping out driving food deliveries out on his own dime.

Paula stopped by with some extra hands from her family and we had a decent showing of young people for what's considered "old charities."

Paula did talk up the hair and senior care project while we had the right people there including a few on town council and it was really looking like it was going to be a thing.

We stopped by her folks place after to say Hi and have a drink or two and she stayed overnight at my place.

It was the holidays.

After we had some great missed you sex I astrally projected to Buddy's place.

Buddy is drinking after a fight with Sherry over him not spending the day with her.

I spell him under and start scanning and looking in his head.

First thing was the jumble he's dyslexic and I fix that, tweak how his brain functions so it's fixed.

Yes, just like that, no it's not politically correct to just fix it.

I don't care, I tie in his mind him realising he can get things he never could before. All those interests are within reach now. I add power to all those childhood interests. Music, mechanics, reading. The realisation he was with Sherry because he couldn't find better or nicer.

It was interesting to see the fallout.

October had started and I was pushing for Halloween decorations and a night for the kids at The Lake and then a parking lot dance for adults in town and old kids.

School was easy to get into the vibe and this year there's a lot of nice school spirit already built up and even the cafeteria and student canteen got into it with decoration but pumpkin spiced gingerbread and orange pumpkin sugar cookies and the canteen got in loads of Dollar Store halloween junk food.

Shawn and my time together changes when I feel our watchers show in the early morning and I finally decided to call them out.

"Cameron you might as well stop peeking and get in here too."

I made it a bit of a command.

He came from behind the closet door staring at me and Shawn beet red and pant's part undone like he was jerking off.

I don't like Cameron, never did, he's never been a target for me but he's this short skinny little asshole that was violent towards girls he dated later in life and a mean drunk now and as his older self.

Pure little big man bullshit, yappy dog meets abusive little prick.

I pulled out of Shawn's ass making Shawn groan and pushed a strong set of charms on Cameron.

He couldn't stop staring.

It was a huge cock dripping cum.

It was a thing out of porn.

Fantasy, fantasy he'd been caught up in from my last push when Shawn and I were being watched.

"Your turn, get over here and on your knees."

He did and was red faced, nervous and shaking and when he was face to face with my cock he took it in hand and stroked it getting lost in the size, smell, heat, heft of it as I pushed the erotic kink charm as hard as it'd go and he started sucking my cock and making noises.

I pushed the realisation of just how massive my cock was and that he was holding it, sucking it, he couldn't stop and he damned was loving it even as he was getting overwhelmed by it.

Shawn kissed me and slipped off to shower.

Once Cameron had my cock cleaned off I pointed to the couch.

"Get up there, pant's down, ass up."

He did almost frantically and I got into position and readied, cleaning out spells, lube and healing and I boosted the same anal pleasure nerves as Shawn but turned as high as my magic would allow.

He was so tight even with the lube magic and he grabbed the cushion pillow on the couch and Shawn's jacket and buried his face in and shrieked.

Not screamed but shrieked.

Cameron is five foot two, maybe a hundred and forty pounds and he's nineteen, that's it, as big as he was going to get and that even came with a smallish average but skinny dick.

I've a foot of height on him and more and forty almost fifty pounds of muscle and a twelve inch cock that is as girthy as a beer bottle.

It's a monster cock, pushing through his tight little asshole and his insides as I opened him up like nothing ever has.

He got hit with physical, sexual, erotic shock.

Right from the start I pushed in until I bottomed out and he shivered, shook almost had a breakdown and a seizure and then I started fucking him.

He screamed about nine times into the pillow and the jacket each one weird and different but each one pitching more and more into pleasured tones.

I mystically keep him from cumming right there too fast just allowing that deep edging and leaking and I grudge fuck him.

I fuck him hard and dominating and only the healing spells are keeping me from doing damage from how hard I fucked him and my size.

I feel him give, feel him surrender and feel his energy surrender too and I push the thoughts like his own thoughts.

Like a clenched muscle I felt his will go slack.

He was made exactly for this, the size, height, the failures with girls all of it was because he was never meant to be a guy.

I stitch that in on repeat in his mind.

And then I rapid fuck his prostate, cum spot until he's sobbing in need and then I let him cum and he passes out from the pleasure.

More in his head... Guys, men, real men don't feel this way from being fucked.

I filled his ass full of cum and left him on the couch and covered him with one of the lifeguard blankets and went to shower and headed to school.

And I thought about him and the targets I had all day and the revenge reasons I went back and everything else that happened and Cameron was still there when I got back there from school.

Awake on his side cum leaked out and freaked out and looking like he went through some crying fits.

"You have your own place right?"

He nodded.

"Let's go."

He dressed and took me to his shifty trailer, it was in the lower rent trailer parks and with an absentee landlord but it was cheap.

The place was guy messy but he gave me the tour and once we were in his bedroom I took out my cock and he stared at it until he dropped to his knees and began sucking my cock all the stuff from this morning ringing through his head.

Which I pushed stronger and stronger until I filled his mouth with cum and pushed the thrill, kick, excitement and loving the taste.

Made him so turned on he came from it.

I got him to turn around and I stayed hard and I fucked him again and again pushing all those thoughts and feelings all over until I was getting close to cumming a third time then I rapidly fucked his cum-spot inside of him until he was shrieking again and everytime he went into a sissygasm over it I felt it coming and fucked him in full depth strokes until he went over the edge and seized around my huge cock as he came.

I recorded the ecstatic feelings from his cum-bump and stitched them to his gag reflex and then got him to suck my dick. A few spells of healing for his throat and breathing and he was deep throating my monster dick and every time his gag reflex triggered it was pleasure instead and I face fucked him until he had a blowgasm and I pushed that cock in his mouth, in his hands, pumping away as he was facefucked.