All Comments on 'The Magician Pt. 04'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Vanessa for a hot hot hot story. LOL is this story about you when you were younger? Were You a magicians assistant? I love your pic, is that you?? So Hot So Very Hot. Thanks, for the effort! Buster2U

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel892 months ago

15 years and Vanessa hasn't ever improved...

Her protagonist is always the exact same girl, just with a different name.

Her fetishistic obsession with tiny tits and protagonists who get mistaken for children just gets kinda weird as culture changes over the course of a decade and a half...

And her having gotten the term "The Chinese Virus" for COVID-19 from Donald Trump in a suspiciously deleted story is a huge red flag to me as an Asian-American.

liz33ndliz33nd2 months ago

pretty good, and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent, so far, and deliciously slow-paced, but gathering momentum. Please can we have many more chapters, hopefully including several where Jodie gets her wish of being repeatedly gangbanged in all holes and both hands at more 'men only' nights.

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsabout 2 months ago

Nice twist with this story, Jodie is keen, hot, young and horny. I love how she loves getting her rocks off, almost always in public. She is super-sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@Cyberweasel89 nobody is forcing you to read Vanessa's stories, let alone spam all her posts with the same exact comment (without a different name). If you find her work so repetitive then stop reading. But it's not about her protagonist always beings "the exact same girl", is it? you give yourself away with your final paragraph. It's all about your bad case of TDS. If you're as familiar with Vanrssa's work as you say, then you must be aware that she is from the UK. US politics doesn't quite have the same impact or meaning across the pond as it does for you. so get over yourself. BTW i took a look at your handful of stories, and frankly I find Vanessa's a better read even with it being "the exact same girl"m so perhaps there's a bit of jealousy mixed in with a bad case of TDS.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8926 days ago

@Anonymous

Sorry, but the words of a Trumplican desperate to defend a New York con man rapist don't matter when you're too cowardly to sign in. Especially when you resort to petty ad hominems to try and "gotcha" Asian women like the white knighter of rapists that you are.

Besides, TDS is just Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's a mental disorder that people like you have that cause you to feed on the festering alt-right extremist who led an insurrection to overturn a fair election and is a draft-dogding trust fund baby who inherited his meager fortune from a con man father who earned his money through racist slumlording.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

@Cyberweasel89 your TDS is really going into overtime. You really really have given yourself away with your hate. You are accusing people whom you don't know of having political positions that they don't have (Hint I'm no fan of Trumps) simply for calling you out on your obvious mental problems regarding the former president. Too funny. It's just a shame Vanessa had to be the unwitting target of your mental illness. I'd say you owe her an apology, but TDS suffers like you can never see past their own hate long enough to reflect on their own actions. I pity you for holding so much hate in your heart,

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8915 days ago

@Anonymous

Still too cowardly to sign in, I see. It's honestly pathetic how you can't even sign your name on your own attempts to harass women and racial minorities by white knighting a New York con man.

>"Leave the rapist Trump alone! He's a human!"

Let me guess, next you're going to go defend Neo-Nazis like Posie Parker or sex trafficers like Andrew Tate?

It's just VERY telling that you obsessively focus only on the Trump part of my comment out of desperation for any ammo to throw at me, completely ignoring the rest of it. It shows your true intentions here: That being someone desperate to defend rapists like Trump.

CyberWeasel89IsDerangedCyberWeasel89IsDeranged12 days ago

@CyberWeasal89, I didn't have any account to sign in with. So now I do. You'll have to find some other flimsy attack against me to avoid examining your own bad behavior now that I'm just as brave as you, LOL!!!!

Still trying to attribute to others beliefs that you've invent for them just because they dared call you out on your TDS obsessed posts to Vanessa's stories., I see

You are the one Harassing a woman (vanessa) by cyberstalking her and spamming even new story she puts up with your TDS bullshit.

You are the one who injected politics and race in the conversation. Over and over and over again everytime you post the same TDS motivated post to Vanessa's stories. And it's that last line of your post that gave your game away (as all your follow up posts have verified with your unhinged rants and attributing nonsense beliefs to others)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous