All Comments on 'The Magician's Bitch Ch. 05'

by Thalaxian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
anon7734Eanon7734Eover 1 year ago

I was hoping he'd get fucked in the ass again. For some reason him giving into pleasure when taking it up the bussy from the wizard is amazing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree w previous anon, 4 pages of the same BJ got kinda old, like archelus, but i dont want to knock on your kinks, the important thing is that you enjoyed writing it (i hope) ('-')b

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love to see the wizard finally breed his cock-drunk little sperm recepticle...turn him into a fat, waddling, pregnant boywife!

ShyBiVirginGuyShyBiVirginGuyover 1 year ago

good story, him getting turned into a male-female is hot. part 1 he got breasts, if you knew how (some not all) sensitives breasts are, if the same happened to you as well you'd enjoy it too. part 2 or 3 gave him a nice round ass which is hot as well. ngl if this happened to me i would have turned by the end of ch.3, yeah even despite the age gap, the size oml and musk coming from the magician has got to be strong, who wouldn't give in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThalaxian@Thalaxian
Writer. Bisexual. Pervert. Lover of all things fantastical. I write a lot of futa stuff, some gay stuff, a bit of straight stuff. I will publish some stories (in full) here, and in time look into selling some things, to supplement my (real) writing work. Please check out my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES