The Magnificent Transformo! Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man gets the power to become anything he pleases!
2.8k words
4.22
11.3k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: The Adventures of the Great Magnificent Transformo! Part 1 ( The Shower)

[Features: Transformation, light hearted/comedy, getting too much of a good thing, light (skippable) yaoi and... armpits I guess? I mean he turns into soap]

It is I! The Great Magnificent Transformo! Or at least that's what they will call me. Should call me? I mean, if they found out about me, I feel like my name would be the least of my troubles... anyway!

It was a normal average day yesterday, looking at anime girls online, wishing I could be parts of their undergarments. I mean, what man hasn't wished for that, right? Totally normal I'd say.

When suddenly! I was struck by a lightning bolt...while indoors! Don't really understand that to be totally honest but I went from just ole plain me to The Great Magnificent Transformo! I knew in my heart of hearts and in my brain, that I could now transform into any object I desired! God had granted me my deepest desires and now there was nothing left to do but use them as God had intended them to be used!

To sexually experience all of my roommates!

Well, calling them roommates is a pretty hard stretch I suppose. We all just live in the same apartment building and I'm sure there's some people I don't know about that are around but that's beside the point! How on earth is it that so many hot women live right around me?! Absolutely incredulous. But perhaps this is just God once more lighting the way?

Yes, yes that must be it! This was his plan from all along!

Now, my first foray into the great wilds of my neighbors rooms must be careful, planned and executed perfectly. Which is why I snuck in while Jenna was at work and right before she would return!

Now, I know what you're saying and thinking. "The Great Magnificent transformo, what would be the first thing you turn into?!" And that, my dear hypothetical people of thought, is soap. Now I can hear you crying out. "Soap?! Why soap?!" Ah ah ah but it isn't just any soap! It's a bar of soap. For you see, Jenna, the hot tall brunette that leaves her doors unlocked for some reason, always takes a shower when she gets home from work. Many a thought have I had about it and what I could become for the best experience. Starting off with a bar of soap is a perfect idea where nothing can go wrong! She will use me to lather up her body, touching all of her places and then afterwards, I'll sneak my way out...a few hours later.

Sadly, quick transformations apparently weren't a part of God's plan. Once I'm transformed, it takes at least 6 hours before I can untransform. It's been 2 now and I've had to entertain myself by doing nothing but imagining what will happen. It's going to be so great!

I waited and soon I heard her door open as she walked in.

"Just put your stuff in the hallway."

What? Who on earth was she talking to? I made sure she didn't have a boyfriend or anything like that before I began my journey! Let no one say that The Great Magnificent Transformo!, is a cuck. That's just wrong. God, I hope this won't mess up my plans.

"You're such a naggy sister."

"If telling you where to put your stuff is nagging then you must be more irresponsible than I thought."

"Gah!"

Sister?! How strange, I wasn't aware that Jenna had a sibling...

Well, that should probably be fine.

"I'm going to go take a shower while you unpack."

"Yeah yeah."

Oh boy! The moment of truth, the penultimate to my ultimate, the alpha and the omega, the feeling of a naked woman's wet body as she lathers herself up with me, is almost upon me!

I can see her now. (yes, dear readers, I can in fact see. Ya see, my biology is... wait, no, there's more important things afoot!)

I can see Jenna now, she's long and tall, her legs making up a lot of her height. She strangely reminds me of L*ra Cr*ft from the Grave Robber games. But that's no surprise really. Just look at her! Beautiful long hair, stern womanly face, legs for days, ah and it's going to get even better!

I can see and watch as she takes off her clothes. First her shirt and wow. She doesn't wear a bra? Holy crap. Her breasts are top tier in my opinion, solid C tier. As she removes her pants and her underwear with them (what a smooth motion!) I'm left stunned on this shelf. Her legs have always been her best part to me, truly, not that I stared or anything, definitely not, but her bare ass is truly a work of art! I've had people wax on and on about the ass but I've always been a boob man myself. But I think I can kinda see what they're talking about now... That belongs in a museum. An art museum. My god, it's shaped like an hourglass.

As she steps into the shower and bends down a little to turn the faucets, I'm greeted by the second most amazing view I've ever seen with my two eyes. It's enough for me to rethink not having a boner and where exactly that particular bit of my analogy ends up because it certainly feels rock hard.

Soon, water pours down across her, wetting her body, her hair, her skin and I feel something deep inside me call out as I feast upon this experience with eyes. There is a reason man first created art, it is when he was struck by such incredible untimely beauty that he looked up to the heavens and said "If only, if only I could capture a small slice of such pure magnificence, then I could die an accomplished man." And so, he toiled, he toiled day and night and day and night until finally, finally he had made something more than worthy to exist in this world, that inspired awe, that could cause the masses to cry and shed tears of pure joy, that could lead men to wars. And he would laugh and smile, at all of the praise, for he knew. He knew he had only caught the barest whispers of the absolute beauty that had inspired him.

And this was that beauty appearing now in front of my eyes. My rock hard invisible(?) erection had morphed into a holy thing. After seeing such an angel, an erection was natural, nay, required. It was like an art piece taking your breath away, no man or woman could look at me now and not understand my feelings. No, they would clap me on the back and congratulate me on finally seeing such a profound existence upon this earth and say "Yeah, I remember my first look as well." I had never once felt so connected with my fellow man.

And then she grabbed me and the world came crashing back to reality.

I am not afraid to admit that I felt, what some might refer to as... fear, in that moment.

For a very very important fact I had not at all considered, and 100% should've, had suddenly become the only thing grabbing my mind.

She was grabbing me. She was holding me.

Now, I fully understood that that would happen, that's not the surprising part. Perhaps I had thought it would feel a little different though. As it felt as if I had shrunken or if I was just walking and minding my own business one day when a giant hand of God had suddenly grabbed and I was now extremely aware that God was massive. In this case, God was a giant 50 foot tall woman to me.

It felt so real! It felt less like I had become a bar of soap, and more just like I had shrunk. My senses were, dear I say, completely fucking with me. I felt my back against her palm, her fingers curled around my torso, my legs hanging in the air, but I also felt exactly as if I was a square block of soap as well. And by the feeling of her pinky on a certain part of me, I had also located that boner I was wondering about.

It wasn't long before any of those thoughts left me and I was left with nothing but "BOOBS!" shouting in my mind. Jenna had decided to start lathering up by starting with her great and giant boobs. Which had gone from massive to skyscrapers to me. I felt as she pressed my body up against her skin, rubbing me. It was like a giant cloud. Except way more supple. The water going down added to the experience as we were both wet at this point and I felt as the front of my body got rubbed all around her chest. It was, magical doesn't begin to describe. I was literally being used as soap, rubbing the front of my body and dick against giant mounds of boob! The only thing that could have made it better is if I could have buried my head further down, but no, being rubbed all across was just as good.

Then, all too suddenly, I was lifted back up into the air. Jenna turned me and started rubbing her arms. This experience was... also good? Decidedly more weird as instead of the front of my body against giant mounds of BOOB, it was my back and butt rubbing against her arms. It was... fine? I mean, I can't say I'm a fan of getting my ass rubbed that much, but it was... relaxing in a weird way.

Soon I was experiencing all sorts of new things. Her stomach and midriff was left and I had to mentally tell myself to stop drooling as I was worried she'd somehow notice because that was awesome. What can I say, they're just such nice parts! Harder, rubbier? Definitely flatter than her breasts. At this point, my dick had been rubbed so much it felt like it was going to explode. My only theory on why it hadn't yet was because I was currently a bar of soap but I was starting to doubt that theory more and more as I came closer to an orgasm.

It was heaven and I was shocked as I felt her drag me further down. Past her stomach and waist, past her groin and directly onto her vagina. My face, my face was literally rubbing up against a giant pussy! My entire body was! It was literally, literally a dream come true. I was so happy...for about 5 seconds, before she was done.

Drat, come on! Don't you wash that part more thoroughly with soap?! Ah, whatever. This has been such a great experience! It should be over soon. I mean, we still have her back and legs to go I guess, which would be nice, but I feel as though I had gotten everything I wanted and more. I'd have enjoyed it more if I didn't feel I got so teased but it was alright. I was nearly totally satisfied.

I was a bit confused as to why we were going up though. I could've sworn we had gotten her entire upper body. I had even done her shoulders and neck after all!

"I should really stop working construction" I hear her mutter.

Then my eyes metaphorically bulged out as she raised her arms. Those, that's...

Hold on! Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute here! I know we've gotten pretty close, what with me feeling up your body and boobs and vagina, but I don't know if I want to get this close to you!

Horrifyingly, I couldn't move or untransform as she quickly brought me closer until...

EWWWW! Sweaty! I'm not into this, nooo, eww, stop scrubbing your pits with me!!! This is gross!

I could feel her sweat and smell her as she shoved me where no man deserves to go! I felt as my entire body was used to scrub the grossest area on a woman's body. I was going to stink for a week after this! My boner had entirely disappeared and I felt like the beauty of the female form was being massacred in front of me at a surprising rate.

Finally, finally she pulled me back away from such a nasty place and I felt relief...up until I remembered that she had 2 armpits.

NOOOO!!!!

I don't remember the rest, my head was too busy and my stomach was too queasy. I only came back to life a little as the water washed most of the worst of it off of me and I found myself on the shelf again.

Disgusting! I was covered in sweat and my nose! My poor nose will never recover! Thank god she used a different thing for her ass or I would've really died! I have got to be more careful choosing my targets in the future. Soap was clearly a bad idea.

As Jenna got up and left, I reflected that I would just have to focus on the good parts. Her giant, humongous, omega tits were going to go down in history as one of my best memories and touching her vagina! I have to do that again! Well, maybe not on her specifically, but still. So close! So close to my fantasy!

A little while after recovering, I heard the feminine sounding voice again.

"Hey sis, mind if I take a shower?"

"Why are you even asking? Just take a shower like a normal person."

"So mean! I was just being polite!"

Uhh, wait a minute. Doesn't this affect me? Oh no, not more armpits! But, on the other hand... more boobs!

Soon, I saw someone new come in.

She was beautiful but in a completely different way then Jenna. Honestly, it would be hard to believe they were sister's.

If Jenna was long, tall, brunette and gave off a firm look, her sister looked like a porcelain doll.

She had dyed white hair that looked more exotic than old, her skin was also really pale, and even though she was wearing shorts and a T-Shirt, her face made her look cute, adorable and ... prim?

Then she opened her mouth

"Oi! It's fine if I use your soap sis?!"

"Yeah! Just don't use too much of it derek!"

She might've been prim looking but she talked like a, like a tomboy. The difference was jarring and wait-. Did she say derek?

In a single smooth motion, that will somehow boggle my mind for centuries to come, she somehow removed both of her pieces of clothing and was naked before me.

And "she" had a dick.

"Seriously derek! Don't use too much of it, you weirdo brother!"

"Oi oi oi, just because I look better than you, doesn't make me weird sis!"

"You!!!"

Oh no.

Wait, hold on now! Whoa, wait, wasn't the whole uh, wasn't the whole armpit thing too much already? You, wouldn't do me dirty like this would you god?! Not to the Great Magnificent Transformo, right?!

Yet my eyes could strangely not leave their body. Oh sure, if they simply had a male body, that would be one thing but...but....but but but but...

It looked so feminine! Their chest was flat and they had a dick, but, but everything else looked exactly like a female! What is this?! How many females have I walked by not knowing they were men?! They looked cute...no! NO! Don't fall for it, that way leads down nothing but a dark path!

As they picked me up, I realized that keeping in mind they were a guy would not be very hard at all.

No no no! Put me down, put me down!

"Sis said not to use too much so I'll just wash the most important area and be done with it I guess"

What type of weird conserving of soap world is this?! Wait, no, shouldn't I be glad? Now I just have to....

NO NO NO NO NO NO

"Ah, this soap feels good."

I felt like I had been shrunken down and now was being rubbed against a giants flacid cock. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. It felt like my face and body were being repeatedly used to rub one, my entire world was just cock. Ughhh.

I felt myself go up and over the tip and I was hanging upside down as my face was pressed into his balls and got a close up view and feel of just how hairless they were. I could feel, like a giant shake going across the earth, as he started to get a slight erection.

"Ah, man, I really gotta get me someone or something, getting horny from soap is just wrong."

Soon, I found myself back on the shelf, scarred for life and dearly wishing I had never chosen to be soap...