The Magnificent Transformo! Pt. 03

Story Info
The Great Magnificent Transformo scouts, as a figurine!
3.2k words
4.45
4.3k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: The Adventures of The Great Magnificent Transformo! Part 3 (The figurine)

[Features: Transformation, post-orgasm torture, tickling, stains/modification, near mind break, pain, and a cliff hanger. Guy turns into a figurine.]

It is...It is I...the great magnificent...transformo...bleh.

Let's not lie to ourselves me. Last time went beyond just a failure and a pain or a scar and was atrocious. An Atrocity. The taste and experience will never leave me and I don't think I'll be able to so much as look at panties or a girl's vagina again without having a panic attack.

Truly, the world has proven you can overdose on anything.

Even going to the bathroom nearly caused me to freak out. Truly, I have been scarred from this experience nearly permanently. If I hadn't managed to throw myself into the washer a few times... I don't even want to imagine it....

But. But. But.

THAT. SHALL NOT STOP. THE GREAT MAGNIFICENT TRANSFORMO!

Truly, my biggest mistake has become clear to me! The pure and utter lack of reconnaissance! That's why I have chosen something safe, innocuous and innocent for my next transformation and surveillance. Something that can not possibly backfire! It in no way interacts with a female body at all! After all, if I had merely thought through or paid attention before Samantha came home, I would've known she had a beautiful sis- Brother! A completely normal, average, not beautiful at all brother named derek! And if I had merely gotten into Maddie's room for just a moment or even watched her for a second, I would've seen what fate awaited me as her underwear... Truly, gross. I was not the only discarded and suspiciously wet panties in that room...

Thus, what I have chosen to become this time is! An anime figurine!

Now now, hypothetical readers of my brain, I can feel your extreme confusion and doubt. Why, and beyond that, how is an anime figurine not suspicious?!

Well the answer to that is simple.

Tifa is a massive anime Nerd.

Truly, her own degeneracy knows no bounds! Posters, shelves full of figurines, miniatures across many clutter boards, and other things that are alien even to me. Like, why are there weird beads on the bed? And I can't fathom what anime made a weird tentacle thing like that.

Anyway! All I need to do is carefully place myself on this shelf. It'll take cunning! It'll take daring! It'll take...about 5 seconds of my time really. The angle really wasn't that hard to position surprisingly.

Safe! Now, the next 6 hours may unfortunately be extremely boring as...

"I can't believe they called a school day. It's barely even snowing! What a lousy college..."

A voice! Wait, that's Tifa's voice! What's she doing back already?! Wait, no, no this is good. Actually, what was I thinking? If she hadn't returned when she did, I would've just spent 6 hours doing absolutely nothing! Thank god that didn't come to happen.

Now, now I am ashamed to say this my hypothetical readers but I had become a little bit...conditioned, after my two previous impairments. I uh, I expected something to go horribly wrong nearly immediately. But. But.

But no! Nothing like that happened. Honestly, it was perfectly, amazingly, almost blessfully boring. She just sat down and played some anime games for an hour and then started playing some clicker idle game. That, that was it. No weirdly attra- weird brother suddenly coming to stay or visit. No disgusting room with piles of soiled underwear lying around. Just a girl playing some normal games and watching some normal anime. I admit, after 2 hours, it was almost kind of relaxing.

That was of course when things decided to go wrong.

She got up and started to look at her different anime figurines...who does that?! Doesn't everyone just keep them on the walls like posters and never actually look at them in detail?! But no, she was cleaning them, dusting them just a little bit, etc. Eventually her gaze fell upon me and I had a clear look as her eyes narrowed. It suddenly occurred to me that maybe one of my problems was constantly becoming items that make all the women around me into powerful skyscraper like mythical titans that could crush me in one hand. Perhaps next time I'll become a freaking fridge or a house or something.

As I felt her gaze upon me, she recognized me. Or well, at the very least, she recognized I was new and different. This was all over! Would she destroy me or wait no, this is no time to freak out. It's not like she'll randomly throw me away, that'd be ludicrousy.

"I don't remember getting this one...should I throw it away?"

NO!!!!!

"Ha, yeah, that would be the day. But really, where did I get this one? I don't remember it at all..."

Suddenly, in a sensation I was fast growing use to and equally starting to greatly hate for what it foretold, I was in a giant woman's hand and pulled up to the sky. I was a basic figurine, nothing really too special. I had my hands at my sides and my basic casual clothes on. Honestly, now that I think of it, I looked less like an anime character and literally like a guy who had turned himself into a figurine...

"It's just too bland looking...it could really be from any anime."

Oi.

"Huh, are these clothes detachable?"

Are they?! What?!

Oh no. I hadn't even considered but so far, what have I become? A bar of soap, panties, and briefly a book by accident but let's not talk about how boring those hours spent were. None of those were things that actually had clothes. So far my clothes had just been...away? They were just gone. They weren't even soaked from the shower or the...other...thing. But now these are my actual clothes on my body, just turned into figurine clothes. Oh that's not good.

She started taking them off. Anime figurine clothes aren't like normal clothes of course. They don't get pulled off like cloth. They're plastic. They snap off. In seconds, my clothes had been snapped off and I was staring at a giant woman while I myself was naked and exposed. And to make matters worse...

"Holy shit. It's got an erection."

...I had gotten an erection right before my transformation. I couldn't help it, okay?! I was going to become a fly on the wall of a girls bedroom, watching her and seeing what her life is like...everyone knows that type of thing is really attractive! But now, now it may come back to bite me as my erection transferred over. They say it's bed to have one for more than 4 hours, but hopefully 6 hours would be fine...and that she doesn't break me out of disgust because of it...

But no, those eyes were practically sparkling.

"A nsfw male figurine! These are so hard to get! They almost always sell out immediately and finding half way decent one's? Fat chance. How on earth did I manage to get a hold of this? This is perfect! I've always wanted to paint one of these!"

...paint? Uhh, what do you mean paint?

I soon found myself flying through the air and landing on a table. There was a "base" that was part of me but it honestly didn't really feel like it was a part of me. In front of me sat Tifa, giantess that she currently was to me, and she soon brought out...paint and paintbrushes. Right, painting figurines and miniatures is something people do. I mean that's, uh, alright I guess? I mean painting seems fine right?

"Let's make you a demon king!"

Or not...

I felt as she began with my hair. It was weird as my hair was a lot more solid than hair has any right to be. She was painting it white. It didn't really feel like much. It actually kinda reminded me of that one time I decided to dye my hair. May those memories be forever forgotten. It wasn't a short period of time. Judging by how long it took, I had a serious worry that I might have to stay past 6 hours. That would not be good.

But still, this wasn't so bad right? Sure, it'd be a pain to get all this paint off me later but still, a hair day and whatever? That's okay. Just, weird, right?

She eventually decided she was done and then literally grabbed a blow dryer and dried the paint on me with it. Afterwards, she got a much much smaller brush and dabbed some red paint on it.

"Now for the eyes."

My eyes?

MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!! She had poked me in the eyes with the red paint brush and was coloring in them! It felt like someone had jammed a red hot poker briefly into my fucking eyes! What the fuck?! MY EYES. It only got worse because I painfully, awfully, realized I had not one, but two eyes.

Finally, finally the pain of having someone poke and brush my god damn eyes with paint had ended. I had never been so happy in my life to feel the paintbrush dry it. Is that what pepper spray feels like? GAH! I'd be crying and blinded if could. That was, that was bad.

Soon though, soon, she came back with yet another new brush. This one pure black in color. I was more than wary of it, worried she was going to go for my God Damn Eyes again. But no, she just started with my face. She was painting my skin abyss midnight black? Well, I guess that's, kinda okay? A bit cringy to become a pretty boy anime demon king but whatever. As long as she leaves my eyes alone!

As I felt the brush go over my face, I started to feel a little...uncomfortable. And it kept growing as she kept painting me. It felt, ticklish. The brush was tickling me and I couldn't move. I realized I had started laughing but, of course, no sound came out and I still wasn't able to move. I tried to twist and turn and couldn't. It hah ah ah ah stop! Stop! Haha, its too much! Stop! Ah hah.

But no matter how much I tried to move, it was useless! I couldn't escape as she kept tickling me with the brush! I felt like i was dying and crying for completely different reasons from before. Like I couldn't breathe because air was trying to break my lungs and it wasn't helping at all. I felt like my mind was going crazy!

After what must have been an hour of tickling torture, finally, finally it stopped and I felt the blessed blow dryer on me. I couldn't really see my own body right now but I assumed most of me was now painted black. After all, I had felt that brush going all sorts of places it shouldn't. My balls would never be the same.

Suspiciously though, I never felt the brush going for erection itself. That was...odd. What she just going to leave that it's normal color?

"Going to go extra special for this part. Maybe add some red lines."

She pulled out a much much smaller brush with black paint on it and began painting my rock hard erection. Well, maybe plastic hard right now. I could feel it as the brugh very very gently went over my dick, up and down, slowly, very oh so painfully slowly. ...I was ashamed to say I was enjoying this. If only my fellow brethren could see me now, getting off to a brush on my cock of all things! For shame me, for shame. But that didn't change that it felt amazing. Like someone was gently stroking me. If I wasn't hard already, I would've been.

As she kept going for a minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, it didn't stop. Oh sure, it went around my dick or changed angles or did the underside but it never actually stopped and I could feel myself getting painfully close. Which didn't even make sense! Could I cum as a figurine!?

Eventually, that question was answered as I felt myself unable to hold back and cumming my brains out. Unloading myself out into open air. Spraying the world with all of me that I had to give.

Except that nothing actually came out.

But it sure felt like it had. It felt great, exactly what it would if I was a normal person except, except all this time, she hadn't stopped brushing me! And I still had my erection! But now, now it didn't feel so good. Oh it still felt great but it felt too great! I had just came! I wanted to stop her or do something or tell her to relax but no, none of it of course worked. I was stuck here while she brushed my dick. I couldn't escape! Soon, far far too soon, I painfully, painfully felt as I came again. It was good mixed with bad. Pleasure and pain. And now, as she kept going, it was way way too much. How the brush slid over my cock, as if all the nerve endings had doubled or tripled in strength, how even air already felt like it was too much as it brushed against my skin, let alone an actual brush!

After the 3rd time, I was screaming and moaning the entire time.

After the 4th, just screaming.

After the 5th, my mind was broken.

My entire world became nothing but pain, even the pleasure not enough to override it, just enough to make it feel like dick was on fire instead of being brutally destroyed inch by inch. Even when it ended, even when it dried, my mind was still utterly destroyed. It was like I had been tied down and fucked without being able to move. Like someone had gotten me off with a feather and then just never stopped doing so.

"Alright, that's the first coat done. To do properly will take a few weeks."

My heart stopped. Probably literally stopped. The idea, the very idea of this horrible post orgasm torture going on for weeks?! At least the last horrible atrocity against me was only absolute disgust, this was actual pain! Pleasurable pain, fine, but that all kinda blurs into just pain eventually! I have to escape, I don't care, the second the 6 hours are up, I am going to run away immediately.

But to my horror, after she dried me, she picked me up and started heading to a jar. Now, I had heard the jar meme but of course, hadn't considered it. Even now, it wouldn't make any sense, after all, she's probably just going to put me in there for safe keeping purposes.

It didn't matter. My intuition, rare as it may be, was telling me 1 thing. I will somehow end up like the meme if I end up in that jar. Somehow ending up drowning, forever, in a jar of cum. I didn't know how it would happen, maybe she'd hand me off to a brother she has, maybe a thief would still steal the jar, maybe god himself had actually been more displeased with me then I realized and would just spawn a human being to take me away. It didn't matter, my eternal damnation was on the line because the washer had painfully taught me a new rule to my power I didn't know.

I can't turn back to normal if there's not enough room. I got stuck under some clothes and even just that was enough to almost permanently trap me but luckily, they shifted, allowing my escape. I didn't think much of it at the time, besides having dodged a bullet and feeling my heart trying to explode out of my chest, but now I can see what that entire situation was. It was a warning.

If I end up in that jar, I will literally never escape. Forever drowning in someone's cum.

Luckily, by the grace of the god who had given me my powers, she stopped.

"I think I forgot to plug in my phone."

She put me down on the table and the timer was up. 6 hours had passed. I turned back the second she was in the other room and sprinted, ran through the door, out into the hallway, naked, and back into my room. My heart was trying to break out of my chest as the weight of the world caught up to me. I am The Great Magnificent Transformo! And I need to do some serious, serious thinking for the future. Namely, no more transforming. Nope, nada, nope. Nope nope nope nope.

My dear hypothetical readers, I may not have been explicit, but I do think some kinda crazy strong being out there gave me these powers. That said...maybe he's upset with me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. There is only one answer.

I must put more thought into my power! Yes, yes that must be exactly it. I've been too haphazard even this time. Too, too unplanning and unthinking. Yes, yes I know exactly what I must do!

Next time, I'll become something that can move! Yes, yes this entire time, this entire time, this is what god must have been punishing me for! Not thinking ahead! Next time, maybe I'll become a living body suit or, no, that may not work, maybe I'll become a bunch of robot tentacles? Maybe, maybe, that could work. Maybe even a whole house with robot tentacles so no one can escape? No, maybe, I'll have to think it through more!

Out into the distance, a sigh from the heavens could be heard.

For I am The Great Magnificent Transformo and I am not beat yet! But nothing more, until I really, really think. No more squandering my powers!

As I went into the bathroom to wash myself, I saw something horrifying! My hair was white, my body was midnight abyss black, my eyes were blood red and as I remembered to look down, my dick looked like it was literally made of magic. It was pitch black but in different shades with red and sometimes light blue lines going through it. It looked like my dick was made by a magic dwarf or something more than anything else.

No shower could wash it off and as for washing myself as a figurine, well...

Why won't this work!

I had transformed and let the shower run over me, but, but it was pointless. The paint had already dried and now it wouldn't come off at all! I was stuck looking like this until I figured out some new way to remove paint without, you know, also removing anything else of me. Shudder

At least as I laid in bed after typing up this whole experience on my blog, I knew that things could only go up from here!

A certain anime otaku, however, had just found a new blog after her newest figurine had mysteriously gone missing...