The Maid Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress, visibly overawed by what she'd just witnessed, could only nod.

Carla continued, "However, now that I've shared Holly's pain with you, with your permission, I'd like to keep her pleasure a private matter between us."

"Of course, Carla. I understand," answered she hurriedly. "Whatever you wish." At that moment, Carla could have asked for the keys to Mistress's Tesla and received them without hesitation.

Carla turned to her owner. "Master, will there be anything else, or may we be excused?"

"Carla, I believe that to say we're all satisfied would be an understatement," he answered. "You are excused. And as Sir Stephen explained, you are now completely free for one month."

"Thank you," she replied. I noticed that for the first time when addressing a dominant, she did not append "Sir" to her phrase.

Without another word, Carla turned toward hallway and snapped her fingers. I crawled after her.