All Comments on 'The Maid Ch. 07'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

This is the last chapter? Please, I need an epilogue or something.

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

Thank you for finishing the story. You start with an extremely hot case of reluctant, instant sexual attraction and managed to turn it into a romance. I love the fact you kept Andrea from falling mindlessly in love and happily following Stephano into the sunset.You kept the fairy tale romance without dropping the reality of her life.

Very well done.

qnm8qnm8about 9 years ago
Tears in my eyes :')

Is it selfish if I asked for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Confusing.........was his shirt on or off when she rang his bell?

"........he was only wearing trousers and as her eyes roamed appreciatively over his bare torso";...................."as he unknotted his tie and started to unbutton his shirt....."

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 9 years ago
A great story with a happy ending, but in the wrong category

I read every chapter of this story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, it should have been in the "romance" category, rather than in Non-consent. I realize that it started out as a "non-consent" story, but it definitely did not develop that way or end that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please more!

I have enjoyed this story immensely so far! Please keep writing, you balance angst with hot sex so well xx

karalinekaralineabout 9 years agoAuthor
Oh My God!

Jeez, how did I miss the shirt inconsistency? So embarrassing! thanks for noticing Anonymous.

Well, I do kind of have a half written epilogue in my head, it wouldn't be very long and at the moment it doesn't contain sex and of course I have the age old problem of which bloody category to put it in, but it does tie up a few lose ends, i was going to put it in this chapter at the end, but it felt too choppy.

Should I get it down and upload it? and where am I going to put it? I guess I could gate crash romance for this final time, I really feel I ought to stop cluttering up this category. What do you all think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this story so much....but

Finished? Hell No!!!! You definitely have to write the epilogue. And obviously it has to be in Romance. We want the Wedding and Babies. All of it. PLEASE. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes to your questions.

Karaline, I definitely enjoyed the story in its entirety. I believe that adding an additional chapter under the "Romance" category would clarify a few of the minor details. Don't know about other people, but I for one prefer a book to be completed without any cliff hangers. I hope to see an epilogue (doesn't even need to be a full page) for this story soon. Thanks!

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
Loved this story...

However I felt the ending could have been drawn out a bit more... it seemed a bit abrupt. Your writing style is very good, enough so that the grammatical errors and typo's don't distract from the reading enjoyment. I am looking forward to reading all that you write (or have written)...

I am truly amazed at the wonderful imagination and writing skills many of you here on Literotica have. Of course there are far more (such as myself) who should stick to reading LOL... Keep up the great work!!!

wws_wwswws_wwsalmost 9 years ago
I hope these two make it

Thanks for writing a stories that made me care deeply for these two fascinating characters.

karalinekaralinealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Epilogue

Hi, Hi, Hi there, Helloooo! is anybody reading this? I wrote an epilogue, but I listed in Romance. kai thx bai x

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
good

nice chapter. i had the fear that her ex asshole would cause more Trouble and stalk her but it seems that he finaly finaly shut the hell up and get out of her life. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done

Surprised not more comments actually.

Some spelling errors across the series, but I thought it was excellent. Well developed characters and a good balance of the sexy time and plot developments. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Modern take on the paperback short romance novel genre ...

... done well :-) :-) :-) :-) More, please.

Explore across more genres or do another take on this one, just different angles, possibly even more addictively perfect?

- Anyway, thanks and all the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Maid Ch. 06 Previous Part
The Maid Series Info