The Maid's Daughter

Story Info
Man's relationship with maid and her daughter, part 1.
1.1k words
4.02
39.9k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudistfan
nudistfan
21 Followers

THE MAID'S DAUGHTER Pt 1

This story is about the relationship between me, my maid and her daughter. First of all I have to give you a bit of history. My name is Jack. I am 45 years old and divorced with no children. I have been living on my own for 5 years and not had a serious relationship in that time. By profession I am a freelance architect and work out of a small office in the back of my house.

6 months ago I finally gave in and decided I needed help in cleaning the house and cooking. My friends all said I was living in squalor. So I placed an ad for a maid to come in one day a week from 9-5. I interviewed a few candidates but the one who I liked best was a lady called Jacqui. She was around 40 years old and although she was not the best looking lady I had ever met, she was nice enough and I thought she would do a good job.

There was one thing though that I had to make clear to her before she started work and that is that I like to be nude around the house. Living on my own I had got used to living naked and didn't see why I should change that just for a maid to clean for a few hours. I was not sure what she would say, but she said straightaway that she had no problem and in fact she would prefer that to a man who just trying to flash her the whole time, which is what had happened to her a number of times.

The first few weeks she was a bit self-conscious whenever our paths crossed, but over time she got used to it and we became quite friendly, having long conversations in the living room or kitchen. She told me that she was also divorced and had a daughter Jasmin, who was 20 and had gone away to university. She was obviously very proud of her daughter, who she said was very pretty and intelligent and was studying physics at a well-known university.

As I had been on my own for so long I had become a bit of a porn addict. I had a large smart TV in the living room and liked to watch some porn there when not working in my office. Fortunately Jacqui didn't mind this even when she was around and she was also comfortable with me having an erection. On more than one occasion I jerked off when she was in the same room and she just cleared up my cum and carried on as if it was totally normal. It was nice to have the house clean and also not to have to worry about her freaking out at my behavior.

Then one day when I was working in my office she came in and asked me if I would mind if she did the housework in the nude as she wanted to see what it felt like. Of course, I had no problem with that. I was pleasantly surprised though when I next saw her to see that under her somewhat boring clothes, she had been hiding a real MILF body. She had a nice pair of B size tits which hardly sagged at all and best of all a totally shaved pussy. She didn't seem to mind me checking her out either. I struggled to control an erection, but she just gave me a big smile and carried on working.

After a few weeks she told me that she really enjoyed being nude and that she had actually started doing it at her home as well. I said I was pleased that she and I at least had something in common. She laughed at that and said that it certainly saved on the washing.

A couple of months later I was sitting in the living room watching some porn, when Jacqui came in and sat down next to me. After watching for a while, she turned to me and asked if I would like to fuck her instead of just jerking off. From that day on we have fucked every week after she has finished the cleaning and she has never once gone back to wearing clothes with me. Life was good, but it was about to get even better...

Last week she came in and told me that her daughter was going to be back for spring break the next week. She also told me that Jasmin was worried because although she had lots of admirers at university, they were all nerds and as a result she was still a virgin. She went on to say that she had told her about me and they had agreed that I was the best person to take her virginity and that she wanted to do it next week. I didn't know what Jasmin looked like, but I told Jacqui that of course, I would love to help and if that meant I had to fuck a 20 year old virgin, then so be it. We both laughed at that.

But then she went on to tell me that there were 2 conditions attached. At first I was a bit worried by this, but when she told me what they were I needn't have been.

The first condition was that Jasmin insisted on her Mum being present, as she was worried it might hurt a lot. I had no problem with this and had often fantasized about having a 3 way, but never with a mother and daughter.

The second condition was that Jacqui wanted me to fuck her up the ass on the same day. She told me that she had never had anal sex and she wanted me to take her virgin ass before taking her daughter's virgin pussy. She said that her ex-husband had never shown any interest in anal sex and in fact it was only when watching some of my porn videos that she had seen it being done and wanted to try it. She made clear though that I was not allowed to cum inside her as I had to save that for her daughter. That was very considerate of her I thought, although it would need a lot of self-control on my part as although I didn't tell her, I had never had anal sex myself.

The next few days I jerked off about 5 times every day just thinking about what was due to happen on the next Friday. The day before I gave it a rest as my dick was actually starting to hurt and I was worried that I would not be able to perform for them both. I need not have worried.


nudistfan
nudistfan
21 Followers