The Maid's Husband

Story Info
A lesbian wife is made to surrender.
13.5k words
3.5
16.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers

(This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All the characters are above 18. Two characters viz Dipa and Suresh, who are domestic hands, speak mainly in Hindi. But for easy understanding of non-Hindi readers, theirs conversation have been written in English except where it was necessary to retain Hindi to reflect the actual flavour. But in such cases English translations have been given inside parentheses after the quotation marks. Being an adult erotic story it has non-consent elements and mild use of physical violence. Please use your discretion before going through.)

Niru, the 42 years old woman was happily married to 48 years old Sanju for last 19 years. Their only son was doing Engineering from a reputed institution and stayed in hotel in a different city. The couple had a cordial married life even though with growing age sex became less frequent and neither of them had any complaint about reduced frequency because whenever they made love once in a while it was satisfying. Sanju as a sex partner was very loving and was always careful not to do anything that could hurt or offend Niru.

On her part, even at 42, Niru maintained a well balanced figure and complexion. She weighed fifty-two kg, wore 36 sized bra and panty, while even at that age she maintained a waist of 34 with very little outline of fat in her belly. She took care to maintain smooth skin and a glowing brownish complexion like wheat. But she was not tall in standard sense, just 5'2" and fell short of her husband by five inches.

The couple lived in their own house designed like British bungalows of colonial days with spread over flower garden on three sides. The ground floor of their bungalow housed a childless couple, Dipa and her husband Suresh. They were originally from Bihar, and in their mid thirties. Dipa did their cooking and other other household works like cleaning etc while Suresh worked as their gardener and sometimes, when Sanju couldn't, as their driver. Suresh was around 38 while Dipa was about 26.

Dipa was shorter than Niru. But she had a well built figure, firm but big boobs and equally voluptuous buttocks. Though dark in complexion, her body had the sharpness of a figure carved out of black granite by a perfectionist sculptor. Dipa was married to Suresh at a very tender age but even after fifteen years the couple had no issues.

Niru had previously suggested to Dipa to consult doctor. But both the husband and wife needed to visit and it hurt the male ego of Suresh to visit a doctor over this lest it turns out to be any deficiency on his part. Suresh grew eccentric and was often abusive to his wife. Though Dipa never told Niru about it, Niru could feel it from Dipa's frustrating looks and gloominess, particularly on those days when Dipa was abused by her husband on previous nights. Niru tried to make Dipa speak out so that they could take some legal action against her abusive husband, Suresh. But Dipa never told anything explicitly.

The lives of two couples were going on without any trouble. Once Sanju had to go on an official tour for a week when suddenly while lifting a heavy suitcase Niru sprained her waist and had severe pain in the waist affecting her mobility. Dipa came to help her with each and every work so that Niru could take rest. In the evening, Dipa suggested that she could give massage to Niru's affected area with some pain balm. The idea was liked by Niru and she agreed. Dipa suggested that Niru should remove her housecoat and be only in her panty so that Dipa had access to Niru's waist.

Though ashamed at first, Dipa convinced Niru to lift the housecoat upto her stomach. Dipa was an excellent masseuse and Niru got much relief. Niru requested Dipa to continue massaging for next few days. Both being women, the barrier was slowly demolished and Niru agreed to get her thighs massaged and while on her stomach to pull down her panty allowing Dipa to massage her butts. For about a week after Dipa's massage, Niru was almost cured of her pain. So Niru gave Dipa some tips in cash and told her that having fully recovered there was no need to continue massage from the next day. Dipa agreed and thankfully accepted the monetary tips that Niru gave her for her service. By that time much mental proximity had developed between the two women. Dipa had confided to Niru much about the abusive nature of her husband, particularly his abusive nature while making love to Dipa.

Niru was quite sympathetic towards the poor woman but she could hardly do anything to save her from her abusive husband. That being the last day of the massage Dipa told Niru frankly that she was amazed by the smooth and silky skin that Niru had maintained even at that age. After talking about various things, Dipa proposed to give Niru a very special massage that day if the latter had no objection. Niru thought for a while and then gave consent.

Dipa brought warm oil and started to massage Niru's entire body - her back, her legs, her hands, her butts and then her boobs. There was an erotic touch in her massage and Niru started to enjoy thoroughly and her nipples grew stiff. Dipa noticed but refrained from saying anything. While massaging her butts, Dipa's hands parted Niru's ass cheeks and her fingers applied warm oil in her ass crack and slowly as her oily fingers explored Niru's asshole, Niru protested slightly, "Leave that, what are you doing?"

"Why are you ashamed?" Dipa said in a whispering and husky voice, "We are both women. But is it reminding you the loving way Saheb (referring to Niru's husband, Sanju) takes care of it?"

"Oh, you're too naughty and dirty!" exclaimed Niru while enjoying what Dipa's finger was doing in her asshole, "We are old couple we don't do such naughty things."

Both the women smiled at their own raw jokes. But Dipa deftly moved her hands between the thighs of Niru and had started applying warm oil on the love triangle of Niru. Niru kept her pubic hairs trimmed and Dipa started giving so sensuous massage that Niru got wet between her labia lips. Niru held Dipa's hands tightly and said, "Enough massage, stop it now."

Dipa grew quite daring, she squeezed Niru's labia lips and while one of her fingers was feeling the wetness of Niru in her pussy, Dipa said, "You simply started growing wet. It should get flooded in your juice, ma'am. Saheb is out of town and I am sure you will enjoy having the same delight with another woman. Just imagine it's not me but Saheb."

"Dipa," Niru said gravely but with half indulgent tone, "Stop this right now. You are crossing the line...uuuh...uuuuhh... stop, I say."

Niru's sentence was interrupted as Dipa had pushed her finger in her pussy hole and was rotating it quite violently. But Niru felt that involuntarily she was discharging fresh love juice. Dipa looked at Niru and said most confidently, "But you're enjoying, I just felt fresh flow of hot juice. Why are we women afraid of our sexuality? Particularly when there is no opposite gender involved?"

As Dipa said this her finger in Niru's love spot had doubled and her two fingers assumed the role of a phallus doing to and fro movements. Niru shivered and moaned, "Aaah... aaaahh stop please."

Dipa hardly cared at Niru's pleas and said, "Haven't you ever enjoyed lesbian relationship? It's more safe and exciting than with the opposite gender. The first day I saw your flawless body, I wanted to enjoy. Keep quiet, Ma'am, just enjoy...I am going to play the role of Saheb in his absence. If you don't enjoy turn me away from your house."

Like a starving male, Dipa positioned herself on Niru's body mildly biting her earlobes, her palms cupped Niru's boobs and were kneading them most violently. Niru felt that even Sanju had never kneaded her mounds like that. Niru was on her stomach and Dipa had positioned herself on her back. Dipa removed her bra and blouse and her boobs were pressing against Niru's back. Dipa whispered to Niru, "How do you like this? Does Saheb make you a horse and ride on your back? Did he ever put his thing in your back hole?"

As Dipa said this, she inserted her finger deep inside Niru's asshole making her shiver. Like an expert in this game, Dipa 's another finger was teasing Niru's labia lips. Niru was trying hard to escape from the clutches of Dipa but as an upper class woman her strength was no match to that of Dipa. Moreover, the way Dipa handled Niru had its inevitable effect on the latter's body and mind despite her unwillingness to be a part of the lesbo game. Meanwhile Dipa was using her husky voice to say dirty things to Niru. As Dipa used her fingers to invade two most sensitive holes of Niru, she whispered, "Today you will get raped by a person of same sex and I know you will enjoy it. Just your prejudices are coming on the way."

There was considerable scuffle between the two women and Dipa turned Niru on her back and mounted on her naked body like that of a man and before Niru could understand anything, Dipa's lips descended on those of Niru, sucking her lips and soon her tongue was pushed inside the mouth of Niru. Niru was disgusted as the saliva of Dipa mingled with her. Niru was thinking that since she couldn't win in strength with Dipa, she would stop fighting back giving Dipa an impression that Niru was a willing party and at the right moment would kick her out of the room and then dismiss Dipa and Suresh from their service. So though disgusted, Niru allowed Dipa to kiss her for at least five minutes while Dipa's hands freely roamed all over Niru's bare body. Dipa broke the kiss and swiftly moved her face to the exposed boobs of Niru and licked both the nipples alternately. It sent something like electrical sensation to the entire body of Niru, and when Dipa started sucking Niru's boobs, the latter let out a moan of pleasure against her conscious will. By the time Dipa completed sucking both the boobs of Niru for about ten minutes each, Niru could feel that her body was aroused despite her hatred for sex within same sex. But more were still to come.

Niru was contemplating the right time to kick Dipa and get rid of her when Dipa moved quickly with her face towards Niru's pudenda and before she could understand anything, Dipa was violently sucking Niru's labia lips, licking her juice and her tongue was invading the pussy hole of Niru. It was an unexpected assault that made the entire body of Niru tremble in arousal and she helplessly moaned unintelligible words in an hitherto unknown sensation, "Ooom...aaahh...ssh... uuhhuuu..."

For the first time Niru felt that she was enjoying the lesbian sexual proximity being forced on her and how the sexual pleasure was obliterating the class differences she had with her maid. Niru was almost going to curl her arms round Dipa's waist out of sheer sexual arousal but something suddenly bothered her.

As Dipa was going down on Niru, the former had her face near Niru's pussy but for some unknown reason she was keeping her lower part elevated by balancing her body on the knees, kept on two sides of Niru. As Niru was about to put her arms round Dipa's waist, she saw Dipa's bushy pussy was hanging just a foot above her own face. Niru could smell the cheap perfume that Dipa had used to suppress the pungent and sexy odour of her cunt and yet Niru's nose could still trace the mild presence of the peculiar odour produced by Dipa's genitalia. But as Dipa's lips and tongue continued to work on Niru's pussy, the latter was feeling an urgent urge to put her arms around Dipa's waist but was resisted by the view of bushy cunt. Dipa had long curly hairs covering her triangle and Niru was apprehensive that if she embraced the waist of Dipa, the bushy cunt of the latter would land directly on her face. Niru felt abhorred at the thought of her maid's hairy pussy with pungent odour to be on her face. So she avoided rounding up her arms around Dipa's asses.

However, as Niru enjoyed Dipa's oral service she watched with awe that slowly Dipa was lowering her knees so that her hairy pussy was just a few inches above Niru's face and Niru could feel the smell of a cheap perfume blended with the odour of Dipa's cunt coming to her nose more strongly. Niru tried to get rid of Dipa but Dipa had folded Niru's legs at her knees and held her thighs tightly while Dipa's head was buried between Niru's legs, sucking and licking her labia lips and teasing her love spot. Niru helplessly watched her maid lowering her legs and her pusssy was only a few centimetres away from Niru's mouth. Niru became desperate and tried push back Dipa's cunt from landing on her face.

Dipa stopped going down on Niru and sat on the bed leaving Niru frustrated at sudden and abrupt discontinuation of oral caress to her pudenda. Dipa sat on bed spreading her legs wide and pulled Niru with all strength pushing Niru's head roughly between Dipa's legs. Dipa held Niru's hairs and commanded in a rough voice, "Just keep sucking if you want to enjoy further."

There was no escape for Niru, Dipa's curly pubic hairs were already touching her face, her lips touched the labia lips of Dipa, her nose was dived in Dipa's pussy slit and the pungent odour became stronger. Perhaps Niru would have protested or tried to resist but Dipa slapped hard on Niru's butts and commanded, "I delighted you so far now it's your turn."

The roles had changed. The owner of the house became the servant while the servant became the owner. Niru helplessly obeyed her maid's order because Niru was for the first time exposed to the pleasures of lesbian sex and with her husband she never had known how exciting oral sex was. Dipa taught her this and Niru wanted to enjoy the ultimate pleasure. The last difference between Niru and her maid obliterated as Niru started pleasuring her maid by sucking her bushy pussy. Dipa moaned as Niru inserted her lips in the pussy hole of Dipa while Niru's hands sensuously cupped Dipa's flesh mounds. Niru was so aroused that the acrid odour of Dipa's pussy and her bushy pubic hairs no longer bothered her and she went on pleasuring Dipa.

Dipa was impressed by Niru's transformation and encouraged Niru to change the roles, "Madam, now you play the role of a male and make me surrender..."

Being the real owner of the house and superior in hierarchy to Dipa, Niru liked the role and started dominating Dipa sexually. Niru was fondling Dipa's flesh mounds recalling the way Sanju handled her own mounds. Both the women were in full mood and enjoying shamelessly with moans and grunts, often biting each other and finally the two resorted to 69 pleasuring each other. Even after reaching one climax, the two continued cuddling. Their juices were flowing down to bed. Both were sweating profusely and by the time they ended with a second climax, they were satisfied as never before and became best friends.

As they became free and friendly, the two women shared many private experiences. Niru admitted to Dipa that despite her initial annoyance she had enjoyed the physical intimacy with Dipa as if it was her best ever sexual gratification. But when Niru told Dipa that the latter should trim her long and curly pubic hairs, Dipa shyly told her mistress that her husband, Suresh, had a preference for bushy cunt. Once after marriage Dipa had trimmed her pubic hairs for which Suresh gave her good bashing. Niru had known about the abusive nature of Suresh so she did not insist further. In the course of cuddling the two women shared the details of their love life to each other. Their conversation opened some hitherto unknown areas of sex to Niru and she felt both aroused and disgusted about certain things. Dipa was quite shameless in asking Niru about the size of Saheb's dick, whether he had ever used Niru's mouth or ass hole for his "thing" etc and admitted that Suresh used all her holes, treats her as a slave during sex and that her husband uses very dirtu verbal abuse during mating. When Niru tried to encourage Dipa to protest against her abusive husband, she lowered her gaze and with a coy smile said, "Sometimes he makes me cry on bed, but I too enjoy the rough and tough dominating hubby as he could drive me to an unbelievable paradise of pleasure. To be frank, initially I felt humilated at his verbal abuse but slowly I started getting aroused since I know that dirtiest words he would use, highest pleasure he would give."

On her part, Niru also admitted that though she was at first disgusted at Dipa's move in exploring her bare body, later she too had enjoyed tremendously the unknown delights of lesbian relationship. Niru wanted to know since when Dipa was having her lesbian habits. Dipa shyly told Niru that before marriage she was introduced first to lesbian sex by her elderly cousin. But after her marriage with Suresh she had no opportunity to enjoy with any female partner though she fantasized about it. Dipa also confessed that after Suresh and Dipa got engaged in the house of Sanju and Niru, Dipa had started to fantasize about Niru as her partner as she was impressed by the petite body of her mistress.

Both the women were still lying on bed side by side facing each other. Both smiled shyly and hugged each other. They enjoyed as the nipples of the one pressed against the flesh mounds of the other and they kissed once again like a couple.

When Sanju returned home, Niru told him that she had engaged Dipa in additional job as a masseuse on regular basis due to pain in her waist. Sanju didn't object as he had no idea about what went behind. Everyday after lunch when Sanju was not at home Niru and Dipa retired to Niru's bedroom to enjoy lesbian caress and physical proximity. By that time, both the women were no longer owner and servant but became close friends. Their intimacy grew and within a month Niru ordered a vibrator online to use it on each other. They fantasized dirty and resorted to role play when the one of them applied the vibrator on the other. Sometimes one even begged to the other to be spared or prayed to run the vibrator at higher speed. It became almost a regular game between the two of which their husbands had not even the least idea. Dipa was given costly perfumes by Niru for use during their intimate sessions. Quite often, Dipa reported to Niru about her mating sessions with Suresh during the night before, the way she was abused by her husband. Such narratives turned Niru to a horny woman and the two women enjoyed with more passionate vigour.

By the time their relation was going to be three months old, Niru ordered a strap-on dildo for them. The new toy took their relation to a new height of enjoyment with variety of role play. Sometimes Niru wore the strap-on dildo and played the role of a males and at other times Dipa played the same role. Their fantasies reached newer heights as sometimes they played the role of a romantic pair making love, sometimes getting forced and raped by the other, sometimes seducing an innocent lady, sometimes the one wearing the dildo making the other pay for her debts and all other kinky fantasies that no one would believe to have been even thought by two women.

Like the newly married couples, the craze of that female couple also reduced a bit after six months. During those six months Niru and Dipa explored various sexual pleasures between them using the vibrator and dildo they had. During their intimate moments they moaned like whores as if getting pounded by a bull. After six months the frequency of their sexual relation declined from almost daily to two/three days in a week. However, they enjoyed each other's proximity, cuddled and fondled bare private parts of each other on regular basis under the pretext of body massage.

It was nearly five months after their lesbian relationship started that Suresh had to drive his boss, Sanju to a seminar in a city about 600km away from their native town. It was arranged by Sanju, after talking to Suresh that during their absence, Dipa should shift to the first floor so that neither of their wives were required to be alone in their respective houses. Both the women laughed inside that their husbands were unknowingly giving them a golden opportunity to enjoy.

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers