The Maid's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When both Sanju and Suresh were away, the two women hugged each other in joy, locked their licks in passionate kiss and decided to spend the nights on the same bed like a couple enjoying amorous lesbian relationship. Niru's body had a considerable features like a man, her muscles were well formed. As the two women broke the kiss, Dipa said in a whispering voice, "On the first night I want to be your bride and you will make me beg for more."

Niru smiled, "Okay, I will make you my bride and make you forget Suresh."

Both laughed and left. Next morning Sanju was supposed to leave with Suresh driving him. The seminar was for two days. So even if they start return journey on the third day evening, the female couple would have three nights at their disposal. Sanju and Suresh left, as planned, the next morning. The women were restless for the evening to arrive. At around 7 PM, Sanju informed Niru about their safe arrival at his destination. The women had their dinner together and by 9 retired to the bed meant for Niru and Sanju.

Niru was dressed like a male while Dipa appeared like a bride. Niru carried Dipa on her lap with much difficulty and throwing her on the bed started removing her own dress and fitted the dildo tightly to her waist. Niru then jumped on Dipa like a horny male and stripped her completely. They started with kissing, cuddling and Niru was fondling Dipa's privates with the passion and brutality of a bull making Dipa moan and scream. Niru and Dipa then took 69 position pleasuring each other and both moaned shamelessly. Niru made Dipa suck the dildo like a real phallus before putting it in Dipa's craving pussy. With the dildo, Niru pounded Dipa most brutally making her scream in pleasure like a whore. By midnight both the women had several climaxes and slept in each others arm totally naked.

Niru had put her phone in silent mode and didn't notice that Sanju had called her several times. After the amorous exhaustion of the night, two women got up from sleep at around 7 in the morning. It was day time and the room was well flooded by daylight. Both laughed to see themselves in their birthday suits and hugged each other. The strap on dildo was lying in one corner of the bed. Dipa was playing with the nipples of Niru that grew stiff at her caress. Dipa fondled Niru's butts and while pushing her fingering Niru's pussy asked, "Do you like to be my bride now or wait till the night? Remember, in Saheb's absence I am your groom and would fuck your brain out as the reward for fucking me during the night!"

Niru pretended to be ashamed and replied, "I am horny and can't wait for the night. I want to be rewarded now."

Dipa looked at her, nodded and went to put on the dildo and whispered, "Wait, horny bitch, I will fuck you that you will always come to me spreading your hungry pussy."

***

On arriving his destination, Sanju found that the organisers had arrange conveyance and a full time driver for him. So he had called Niru to inform about it. But when she didn't pick up his several calls, Sanju was alarmed and he asked his driver, Suresh to call Dipa. The two women were so busy in their lesbian game that none of them noticed the calls. So Sanju asked Suresh to return to home the same night. Suresh drove back all the way to reach home early morning. Two ladies were in deep sleep after night long amorous game and didn't respond to repeated door bells. Afraid and suspicious, Suresh managed to climb the first floor through backyard and he found that windows of the master bedroom of his Saheb and memsahib were open. He was very much tensed. By the time Suresh slowly parted the window curtains to peep inside, his wife Dipa was wearing the dildo and completely naked Niru was waiting eagerly to be pounded by Dipa.

A naughty idea came to Suresh's mind and he sat his mobile to record the live action of two lesbian women. Suresh was always sexually charged horny man and the naked beauty of Niru made his tool stand up in rebellion. He had seen his wife Dipa nude, even though not in the role of a man with dildo fitted and ready to fuck her lady partner, the owner of the house. Their lesbian actions were enough to add to the sexual desires of Suresh. But more than that it was the nude beauty of his Saheb's wife that stirred all horny desires in him and he made his mind to use the situation, he had been accidentally exposed to, in his favour.

However, he didn't lose his cool schematic mind and putting the mobile camera behind the curtain in recording mode, he went away to far corner and from his another mobile rang Sanju. Sanju eagerly responded to his call to know whether everything was normal at home. Suresh said to him, "Sir, I reached back sometime ago. But both Memsaheb and Dipa seems to be in deep sleep as the rooms are locked from inside. I am also tired after night long driving so decided to take a nap till they get up. I will tell Memsaheb to call you once they get up."

Sanju was much relieved and thanked Suresh and asked him to take rest. Suresh was in no mood to take rest and returned to check the details recorded in the mobile he had placed. The two women were making passionate love by then, both moaning in excitement. From behind the curtain Suresh slowly moved his mobile and placed it conveniently so that the video could capture the flushing faces of two women along with their actions. He captured them kissing, Dipa sucking Niru's nipples, Niru lying on her back with Dipa mounted on the former and occasionally lowering her boobs to Niru's mouth and Niru stretching her tongue to lick Dipa's erect nipples. But when Dipa actually inserted the dildo in Niru's hole and started pounding her brutally making Niru moan and plead for mercy, Suresh could no longer control himself. He stopped recording and like a villain jumped into the room.

Two ladies, engrossed in lesbian caress, were startled at the sudden intrusion into their privacy and with a shocking disbelief saw Suresh watching them from close up. Both the women were bewildered and did not know what to do. Dipa, however, immediately pulled the bed sheet to cover their nude bodies. Suresh gave a vulgar laugh and said in mixed Hindi and English "Kya chipa rahe ho (what are you hiding), everything is recorded here. Meine bhi kuch dino se soch raha tha, malkin aur naukrani ke bich itne dosti kyun (I was also thinking for some days why so much friendship between the owner and her maid)."

The two women were thunder struck at the shame and horror of being caught in such position and could say nothing. Suresh continued without least sign of excitement and tension taking his mobile in his hand, "Let me call Saheb and tell him hamare auraton ne kaise besharam hokar ek dusre ke sath masti kar rahe the..."(how our women are enjoying shamelessly with each other)

Both the women were scared and Niru pleaded first, "Please...forgive us... we assure this won't be repeated."

"I'm in no hurry to tell anything to anyone," replied Suresh with a lusty smile on his face, "Just follow what I say and there will be no trouble. Otherwise I might share your video not only with the Saheb but also with some friends who know both of you."

Niru was very scared. But Dipa intervened, "If you are to punish, punish me, leave Memsaab out of this. It was I who forced her."

"Chup, shali randi (,Shut up you slut)", Suresh scolded Dipa, "When I am talking to your boss, don't interfere."

He then turned to Niru, "I drove back all the night because Saheb was in anxiety as none of you picked up the call. On arriving I saw you two in amorous game. Anyway, I already informed Saheb that there is nothing to worry and you two are sleeping and you will call him when awake. Now call him in my presence to assure him that everything is alright."

Dipa had to get out of the bed sheet to bring Niru's phone kept in a closet. As Dipa was going nude, Suresh pulled her to him without bothering about Niru's presence and kneading her melons said to Niru, "This bitch has a nice sexy figure, what do you say? Did you enjoy fondling her?"

Suresh slapped hard on Dipa's butts making her let out a scream of pain. Niru said indignantly, "Why do you abuse her always?"

"Because she it is what she deserves as a hot bitch? But it means this bitch has told her lesbian partner against me," replied Suresh and pulling Dipa further sucked her nipples and said to Niru again, "It smells of your mouth. You sucked her boobs, isn't it?"

Niru did not reply. Meanwhile, Dipa brought Niru her mobile. It had five missed calls from Sanju. Suresh gestured Niru to call back. Niru called Sanju and while having conversation with her husband, her eyes were pleading to Suresh not to interfere nor to say anything about what he saw. Niru talked to Sanju as normally as possible telling him that she had fallen in deep sleep and her mobile was in vibration mode. She regretted for not taking up the calls. As the couple was busy talking, Suresh gestured Dipa to pull out the bed sheet that covered Niru's naked body. When Dipa refused to obey his command, Suresh, who was seated on a chair near the bed, lifted his legs on bed and using his toes started pulling down the bed sheet that covered Niru. Niru was talking to Sanju, she held the corner of the bed sheet tightly to prevent it from getting pulled. Suresh looked gravely at Niru and gestured if he should talk to Saheb. Without making any sound, Niru pleaded to Suresh and while the telephonic conversation went on, her grip on the bed sheet loosened. Legs of Suresh pulled down the bed sheet from near her neck to her stomach, exposing her well shaped flesh mounds before the lusty glances of Suresh. But both Niru and Dipa were more shocked when Suresh caught a nipple of Niru and started pressing it between his thumb and forefinger. Niru managed hard to suppress her grunt and wished the call of Sanju to end sooner.

Sanju ended the call within next five minutes much to the relief of Niru and she pulled up the bed sheet again covering her upper part. But hand of Suresh remained where it was and under the bed sheet, it continued groping Niru's youthful body and kneading her flesh mounds. Looking at the uncomfortable face of Niru, Suresh gave an obscene smile and said, "Chuchiyon aise aajeeb chiz hai ki dekhne se pakad ne ko dil karta, pakadne se masalne ko aur ekbar masal diya toh chodne ko dil hi nahi karta. Hain na?" (Boobs are such strange things that seeing them arouses desire to touch them, touching them flames desire to fondle them and once you have fondled them, you won't like to leave them. Isn't it?)

Niru was unable to react as humiliation made her lower her gaze. The fact that she was getting molested by a servant, who was the husband of her own maid was too much for her to bear. But she also knew she had fallen in this state due to her own illicit adventures with her maid. So Niru went on listening to Suresh's dirty words while getting roughly fondled by him.

Dipa came again to plead to Suresh to spare Niru of further humiliation. Suresh gave the most dirty smile and said, "Are you trying to preserve the chastity of your sex partner? You two dirty lesbos have already defiled each other."

He then said to Niru, "Order her to bring the whiskey bottle from your husband's closet and three glasses. We will drink a little as celebration."

"I don't drink," Niru said, "You and she can take."

"I too don't drink," said Dipa.

"You two will do as I say," Suresh said sternly, "If you don't wish your lesbian relation go public."

Reluctantly, Niru ordered Dipa to bring the whiskey bottle and three glasses. When Dipa brought those, Suresh poured one peg in each glass and cheered and insisted the women to gulp the content of their respective glasses. Niru was lying on bed and she sat up wrapping the bed sheet around her to take the drink. When Niru and Dipa gulped the first pegs, Suresh poured another peg each in their glasses and insisted to gulp first. But he stopped at the first peg himself. After they gulped two glasses in succession, Suresh said, "Do you know why I made you drink? So that your senses get slightly blunt and you can behave shamelessly as whores."

The whiskey had already started its action in the brains of two women and yet they were shocked at his use of the dirty word that revealed his desire to abuse the women trapped by him. Dipa seemed to be in true love with Niru and pleaded again to her husband, "Can you please spare her for my sake?"

This only angered Suresh, who said roughly, "Ask your lesbo partner to get ready to accept the very things I do to you. Pull away the bed sheet she is using as a robe, I wish to see her naked."

Niru was afraid but she maintained her cool and offered, "Will you spare in exchange of money? Tell me how much do you want?"

"I don't want money," replied Suresh in a determined voice, "Mujhe tumhare jism chahiye. Ek hi khana khate khate mein bore ho gaya, mujhe nayi jism chahiye" (I want your flesh, I have become bored of taking the same meal, I want new flesh).

Both the women were scared as they felt their heads reeling and legs tumultuous as the after effects of strong whiskey. Suresh went near Niru and started pulling the bed sheet she had wrapped around her and said, "I know you're a sexy bitch. So don't try to resist and submit like a good girl if you don't want your lesbian love story to be exposed to your hubby."

That was the weakest point and Niru sat passively without resisting Suresh. Suddenly, Suresh changed his mood and commanded Niru, "Get out of the bed and let your robe slip down to floor."

Niru didn't move. Suresh waited for a minute and then slapped Niru hard and raised his hand again to strike again. Suddenly the drink made Niru bolder. How could a servant dare to treat her like that, she thought and caught Suresh's hand before it could struck her again. Suresh looked at her with unbelievable anger and twisted Niru's hand that caught his and hissed, "How dare you to catch my hand! Remember you're no longer the malkin (owner). I am the malik (owner) and you're the naukarani (maid servant) of my lund (penis)."

Suresh twisted her hand in such a way that Niru let out a cry of pain, her grip loosened and the robe fell off completely exposing her nude body. Dipa rushed instinctively to help Niru but got a severe blow from her husband. Though getting her hand twisted severely and her boobs mauled roughly, Niru protested spontaneously at the brutal attack on Dipa. Suresh softened his voice, "You like her very much, isn't it?"

Niru nodded in affirmation. Suresh said loosening his grip a bit, "You two can continue your relation I won't tell anyone. But whenever I want you must serve my dick like a good girl."

Niru tried to convince Suresh, "Please, I am married and has a son. Kindly have mercy and spare me. We promise not to resort to such affairs in future."

"But you have already defiled my sexy wife, Dipa," shamelessly Suresh argued, "So far she enjoyed fucking with me. But you have posed a threat. Dipa now enjoys more with you. So you must compensate for it. Though you are both married women, I know what type of women you two are. Both of you have hot pussies and that's why you resorted to lesbo sex with that artificial dick. But I promise you will get real taste of a male dick with me."

"Please think of your saheb," Niru begged, "He had been so generous to you. At least for him, spare me."

Suresh became angry and said in Hindi, "Arey shali, tere pati budda ho gayi, woh tere garam chut ko thand nahi kar sakte. Isi liye tu false lund leti hain." (Your hubby has become old and can't cool down your hot pussy. That's why you're taking artificial dick.)

Suresh surveyed the whole naked body of Niru with lust in his eyes in and said, "Even at this age you have a wonderful body. But I don't like your bald pussy. Now on you will not trim your pussy hairs. Remember you are my servant and must obey your master. Now without much fiasco both of you go to bed, I will examine who is more sexy."

Suresh threw Niru on the bed and gestured Dipa to be beside her. He did not allow time and climbed on Niru, his face descended on Niru's forcing a lip to lip kiss. Niru felt an abhorrence at the foul smell of tobacco and whiskey that emanated from his mouth. But there was no respite, the heavy body of Suresh simply trapped her. It was very humiliating for Niru to let her servant use her like a slut in front of his wife. As Suresh sucked her lips and forced his tongue in her mouth, Niru could feel his engorged member pressing just above her abdomen. Niru felt helpless. Her own lascivious action with her maid exposed her to this situation. She kept her eyes tightly shut as Suresh licked her cheeks, her neck and earlobes while his hands violently massaged her flesh mounds. Sometimes in between his hands moved to Dipa lying next to Niru and he squeezed Dipa's boobs most cruelly. From Dipa's occasional screams, Niru knew that Suresh was not sparing his wife too. But she felt too humiliated and ashamed to open her eyes and watch the vulgar spectacle. Niru's face became wet in the saliva of Suresh.

Suddenly Suresh commanded her, "Open your eyes and look at my eyes."

Niru opened her eyes looking straight into his. There was bestial lust in his glance and his eyes were looking at hers with seductive gestures. Niru felt the smothering weight of his body on her with his hard rod under his dress jumping intermittently telling about its highly aroused state and pricking just below her navel. As the two looked at each other, Suresh started kneading her boob with one hand while his other hand extended to enjoy the pleasure of Dipa's flesh mound. Suresh kissed Niru's lips and said, "It's amazing to enjoy the pleasure of fondling two different boobies."

Two hands of Suresh worked equally on the boobs of two ladies lying side by side. He was pulling their nipples upward but without applying any force as if playing with two toys. But his eyes were fixed on those of Niru. He occasionally moved his pelvis as if to give Niru a feeling of getting fucked. His searching seductive eyes, his pelvic movements and his kneading Niru's boobs made Niru involuntarily discharge love juice and she felt the wetness between her legs. The pleasure and tension of her discharge was reflected on her face despite her hardest efforts to hide the same. Suresh understood it, he smiled and the hand that was kneading her mound moved to her triangle to feel the intensity of her discharge. He roughly rubbed his hand on Niru's pussy, squeezed her labia lips, caressed the trimmed bushes just above her hole and whispered, "You're getting ready to be laid."

His words, his looks and the physical manipulation he did to her love spot made Niru release fresh gush of love juice and though she tried to control, she helplessly discharged on the hand of Suresh that was playing there. Suresh winked at her to let her know that he had felt her discharging and without any warning pushed a finger deep inside her hole, making her shiver and let out muffled scream. Suresh looked at her and planted a kiss and started sucking her lips violently. Meanwhile, his finger started doing in and out movements in her wet love tunnel. Niru's body shivered in a forbidden excitement despite the sense of disgust in her mind. She clenched her teeth when she felt Suresh parting her labia lips with his thumb and forefinger. Her mouth was locked in kiss as Suresh's tongue was in her mouth teasing her tongue. But when she felt that Suresh had inserted two fingers in her pussy and started moving them in and out rapidly, Niru couldn't control her arousal and whimpered inside his mouth, started moving her pelvis upward in rhythm to the movement of his finger.

Suresh released her face from the kiss purposefully but doubled the rapidity of fingering her pussy. Niru moaned loudly, "Aaaah...aaaah...uuuuf...uuuuf."