The Maid's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suresh teased Dipa, "Your bed partner is ready to enjoy with me..."

He continued to finger fuck Niru while his face resumed sucking her boobs and nipples. Niru was no longer the owner she had been earlier. She was moaning without slightest reservation and enjoying what her maid's husband was doing to her. She had wrapped her arms round Suresh and was kissing him as passionately as him. The class difference between the owner and her servant got totally obliterated as the two got intensely involved in the most primitive game. From beside them Dipa watched with awe the way her husband had brought Niru to that state so that her lesbo partner was not the least bothered to enjoy with her husband in front of her and as Niru's body gestures revealed she was ready to please Suresh and provide him pleasures that he wanted. Dipa felt a sense of envy deep inside her. Enjoying lesbo with Niru was alright for Dipa, but she never thought of sharing her husband with another woman. Dipa knew how horny and wild Suresh was. From the moment they were caught by Suresh, she knew that he won't spare Niru and that she would be laid by Suresh even against all the protests by Niru. Dipa was under the impression that Niru would surrender to Suresh against her will and would feel disgusted at him for forcing her. But what Dipa saw moments ago in the eyes of Niru was a wild passion of a woman struck by the illicit and forbidden desires. There were clear signs in her body movements, her glances and seductively parted lips that Niru was in a mood of surrender. Her moaning too clearly indicated her sexual arousal. That frightened Dipa, who felt unsecured.

Niru knew from her experiences with Suresh that he enjoyed to dominate his partner both verbally and physically. He wanted his partner to submit to his whims unconditionally and without any protest. Niru was revealing every sign of surrender that Suresh wanted. Though initially Niru mildly tried to resist the moves of Suresh, later she became a passive participant allowing Suresh to do whatever he wanted with her naked body and after sometime Niru became an active participant, pushing her tongue in the mouth of Suresh, wrapping him round in her arms and moving her pelvis upward.

Dipa was also aware that due to differences in their financial and class status, Niru had maintained her body much better than her own. Even though Niru was older than Dipa the former had glowing smooth skin, glossy lips and boobs that had not sagged remarkably. Any male was likely to find Niru more glamorous than Dipa. Dipa feared if that would be an end of her physical relation with her husband once he found his prey more submissive and attractive. However, Dipa assured herself that Niru couldn't accept al other dirty physical things that Suresh forced on her nor would Niru accept the dirty verbal abuses. To secure her marital life, Dipa even pledged to her own self that next time when Suresh would have sex with her, Dipa would be more obliging to his whims, she would accept without protest his dirty words so that Suresh didn't get sexually more inclined towards Niru. At the deep core of her heart, Niru had doubts too if she could really keep Suresh more attached to her than Niru because Dipa knew males get more attracted towards the wives of others than one's own. Out of the desperation within her, Dipa wished Suresh to be more violent and abusive to Niru so that the latter would hate him.

But the reality that was going on was something different. When Dipa was out of her reverie and looked beside her, she found that Suresh had lifted two arms of Niru above her head exposing her clean shaved under arms and was lovingly sniffing them and grunting, "You're so sweet smelling."

Suresh kissed Niru's under arms like a crazy lover and soon he was licking them. Niru was giggling as his lips and tongue created sensation in her and said, "Hey boss, what are you doing? It's tickling so much."

Dipa appreciated the abusive reaction of her husband, who snubbed Niru roughly, "You slut, don't teach your boss, just obey what I say and you will be taken to heaven."

Niru's reaction disheartened Dipa as the former responded in a very sumissive manner spreading her arms on two sides to give Suresh a better access to her armpits, and whispered in a sensuous voice, "Ok boss, as you like it."

Dipa watched as her husband continued licking Niru's armpits from one to the other and enjoying the taste of her boobs as his face moved from one side to the other. It seemed as if Niru was enjoying like a cheap slut. But more were still to come. After caressing the boobs and under arms of Niru for quite sometime, Suresh started sliding down his face till it reached her navel and began to kiss and lick the deep navel hole. Niru shivered severely in excitement and before she could fully recover from it, Suresh's face slided further reaching her triangle. Suresh kissed her labia lips and then started sucking them. Niru was totally oblivious of her surrounding, with whom she was enjoying etc and in gasping breath uttered, "Aah...aaahh...nobody loved me like this before...aaah boss...I am so grateful to you...uumm."

Anger was building in Dipa's mind. She never imagined that her lesbo partner would spoil her married life by behaving like a street side whore. Meanwhile, Niru was shamelessly moaning as Suresh' tongue had invaded her pussy hole, licking her walls and teasing her clit. Niru was arching her body, clenching her teeth, her hands were trying to push away his face from her love spot as the pleasure that Suresh gave became unbearable. Nothing but pounds of dick could satisfy her craving pussy then.

Dipa was so far waiting on the bed like an extra player. Suddenly, Suresh called her to be near him and said, "Your partner has not yet seen the meat that makes you his slut. Just free my thing from the bondage of clothes."

Dipa felt disgusted both at his words and the task she was asked to do. But she had committed to herself to win back her husband from Niru. So like smart sexy woman Dipa went near Suresh and pulled down his trousers and underwear setting his throbbing meat free. Suresh boastfully said to Niru, "Look here, have you ever seen a monster like him?"

Whiskey, physical caress and highly sexually charged environment had already made Niru more or less free of inhibition and she looked straight to his cock. Niru was amazed at the throbbing meat she saw between the legs of Suresh. Sanju also had a big tool. But compared to that of Suresh, he was rather smaller. The dildo was longer, but in thickness Suresh far surpassed the dildo. His dick was dark in colour having long curly bushes at the base. The bulbous grey mushroom like top seemed to be a giant ready to tear off any pussy. Niru looked at the massive dick like a mesmerized prey in front of the hunter.

Suresh looked at Niru's eyes and asked, "Do you like your boss?"

Niru was too bewildered to watch such a tool and was unable to say anything. She simply nodded her head in affirmation. Without any warning, Suresh slapped hard on her thighs and said like a dominating owner, "Be on your fours like a dog, you hot bitch."

Niru was a bit disappointed as she had anticipated the giant meat to invade her pussy but she obediently obeyed him afraid of offending Suresh, and balancing her on limbs elevated her posterior. Suresh parted her ass cheeks observing the rectal hole and inserted a finger. Niru screamed mildly but Suresh disregarded her scream and started rotating his finger in her asshole. Niru was not habituated to it and involuntarily uttered, "Uuuff...uuuuff."

Suresh scolded her, "Shut your mouth and enjoy what your master is doing."

Niru forcibly stopped herself from making noise and like a horse watched her master mounting on her and before she could understand what was happening she let out a scream of pain. Suresh's big meat was making its way in her arsehole. Suresh pulled her hairs roughly and went on increasing pressure till his thing violently made its way in her rectum disregarding all her screams of pain. When she realised that she had been sodomized, a peculiar feeling made her pussy discharge another gush of juice.

Dipa's expectation that getting sodomized by Suresh would make Niru angry and the pain would make her fight back Suresh proved wrong as Niru enjoyed the first invasion in her asshole despite severe pain and her pussy got wetter than before as it aroused her. Suresh pumped her for sometime and then brought out his dick. It came as a relief to Niru and she collapsed on bed in convulsion.

Suresh turned to Dipa and said, "Show her, how I like to be handled..."

Dipa knew what he wanted. Though she felt hesitation to take his cock in her mouth as it had just come out of Niru's rectal hole. Her hesitation angered Suresh and leaving Niru, he jumped on Dipa pushing her roughly on the bed and started slapping her boobs. Dipa mildly protested as she was more or less habituated to the physical and verbal abuse of her husband before and during mating sessions. She knew that Suresh would soon ask her to behave like a "randi" (slut) and force her to do all the dirty things. But inevitably he would end up inserting his mammoth dick in her tunnel, pound her pudenda brutally till she would start pleading to him to come inside her. Dipa's tunnel got wet simply by recalling the way Suresh drove her to climax by pounding her like a wild bull.

So Dipa decided to disregard the abuses her husband was inflicting on her anticipating that she was soon going to be united physically with Suresh and that would help her to keep Suresh away, at least for sometime, from enjoying with Niru.

Meanwhile Niru was watching the bull that aroused her cuddling with his own wife, Dipa. He kissed her lips with the same wild passion with which he had kissed Niru. The way he kneaded Dipa's boobs and sucked her nipples awakened in Niru the delights she had enjoyed earlier when Suresh had fondled her mounds mercilessly. It awakened in her the desire to get mauled in the same manner. Niru admitted to herself that Suresh was the real macho man that could make a woman long for more and Niru's marital sex life with Sanju was no match to that.

To her awe, Niru saw that Dipa was holding the massive cock of Suresh lovingly in her two palms and had rolled back the foreskin exposing the bulbous glans and her tongue and lips were taking care of that flesh rod. Niru watched with a terrible sense of arousal the big demon of flesh sliding in the mouth of Dipa, who sucked and licked it like the cone of an ice cream. When Dipa would not suck, Suresh was doing in and out movement of his tool fucking her mouth as if it was a pussy.

Suresh pointed to Niru, "Look how my slutty wife serves her boss before it goes deep in her "chut" (pussy) to give her the most intimate pleasure between a man and a woman. You better learn it from her before I make you my slut."

Dipa was happy thinking that Suresh's words would have most adverse affect on Niru. From the lesbian intimacy that grew between the two women, Dipa knew that Niru and her husband never had any oral sex and when Niru had heard from Dipa that she had to take Suresh's dick in her mouth and sometimes while pleasuring him, Suresh released his load in her mouth, Niru was not only disgusted but felt like vomiting simply thinking of the sticky cum in mouth.

In fact, Niru was shocked when she saw Dipa playfully sucking her husband's dick and felt the same aversion. Dipa was holding the butts of Suresh as he fucked her mouth. As the couple remained busy in oral foreplay, Niru was mentally preparing herself to take his tool in her mouth as she was sure that Suresh was not going to spare her. Moreover, Niru was too aroused and under the influence of whiskey longed to get fucked. Her desire was further heightened after she saw the demonic size of Suresh's cock. Niru knew it was most dirty to get involved with a man, who was far below in status, and nothing but a servant and husband of their domestic maid. But she was caught in a dirty situation by the very servant, who had already molested her and threatened to expose her if she would resist him. Meanwhile, he forced her to drink whiskey and had immensely aroused her latent sexual desires. One self of Niru wanted to avoid the clandestine relation with her servant knowing that she had been caught by her ruthless servant and, her other self wanted to enjoy unbridled sexual games with the same man. Particularly watching the wild game between Dipa and Suresh, Niru was too aroused.

While watching Dipa and Suresh on bed and involved in various sexual actions in front of her, various conflicting ideas were running in her. The couple was completely naked and devouring each other. From their position Niru knew that Dipa's spreading her legs was an invitation to Suresh to penetrate her. Despite all the physical and verbal abuse that Suresh inflicted on Dipa, there was a rare glow on her face as she waited with parted legs to take Suresh in. It became a moment of jealousy and competition between two lesbian partners as to who would with the only man there.

Niru was lying on the same bed on her back. She slightly changed her position bringing her head out of the edge of the bed and kept her head slightly hanging. Looking at Suresh, who was preparing to make an entry in Dipa, Niru parted her lips moving her tongue seductively on them. Shamelessly, Niru grinded her trunk like slender thighs giving a view of her cunt lips and hiding them again. Suresh was too smart not to understand what was going between the two women. He knew Dipa was his wife and he could manage her at anytime. But Niru was the big catch. Once Niru surrendered on that that she won't be able to go back whenever Suresh wanted her to spread her legs before him. Suresh was more than certain that once a woman had allowed someone other than her hubby to penetrate her, she would never dare to refuse him for fear of scandal and reputation.

Considering all aspects, Suresh abruptly left Dipa, much to her disillusionment and stood on the floor near Niru's head. He held his hard meat in his hand and without any word pushed his thick meat in Niru's mouth almost gagging her. Niru could feel the musky and pungent odour of his hairy genital but decided to disregard to defeat Dipa in winning her own hubby for sex. So like a greedy child taking a lollipop in her mouth, Niru grabbed the hard cock of Suresh and took it in her mouth. Her lips and tongue worked so marvelously on his thing that Suresh grunted in pleasure. He had not expected the wife of his master to be so slutty and expert in giving oral caress. Suresh let her suck his meat while his hands went to her boobs and started fondling the her soft balls like the doughs of flour. He was overjoyed to see that his merciless squeezing of her mounds made her nipples stand out prominently. He complimented, "You're my hot bitch. Do you like taking it in your mouth?"

"Yup," Niru answered her mouth stuffed with his meat and full of saliva.

Attempt to reply had slowed down her speed. Suresh slapped her hard, "Don't slow down, you slut."

Dipa was highly disappointed as she clearly saw Niru outperforming her and was able to win Suresh to enjoy with him. Dipa still had one last hope that Suresh would never enjoy sex without abuse and none knew better than Dipa the nature of his dirty and humiliating abuses. Dipa heard Suresh saying to Niru, "Don't you think I can give you better service than your old hubby?"

The reply of Niru was unexpected, "Yes, I would not have known the real pleasure without you. I am so aroused being dominated by you. Please do whatever you like but first put that demon between my legs."

Suresh smiled. His wife Dipa accepted his domination out of fear and reluctantly. But now he had a partner that got aroused at being dominated and abused. He thought to himself there was hardly any need to persuade Dipa, he had a real hot bitch for himself and after that day Niru would be his slave for ever. In response to Niru's plea to get his cock between her legs, Suresh delivered a few hard slaps saying, "Let me see the extent of domination you enjoy."

Niru smiled like a possessed woman and said, "A servant has no choice but to accept what her master wants."

Niru's reply delighted Suresh beyond expectations. Finally, he had found a partner who enjoyed his abuses and above all, she appeared to be horny and shameless. But the same thing troubled Dipa, she never thought her lesbo partner, who belonged to elite class, could enjoy such abusive words and assaults of Suresh. Dipa knew that her husband Suresh would prefer Niru over her as Dipa didn't like his abuses. Now Suresh had found a shameless perverted bitch to his needs.

From the facial appearance of Dipa, Suresh could easily guess what was going on in her mind. It was not that Suresh bothered about likes and dislikes of his wife. But he enjoyed her dark plumpy body, her ability to take his dick in her hot hole for longer time, the crazy upward thrusts she gave during mating, and her readiness to allow him plumb her pussy number of times in a day. He knew that Dipa was a very sexy woman and she enjoyed sex with him. For the pleasure she derived with Suresh, she put up with all his abusive behaviour and when je brought her to orgasm, Dipa used to bite and scratch him in wild ecstasy.

But for his own wife, Suresh was not ready to let Niru's body get out of his grip. Though in her forties, Niru looked much younger. Because of her lifestyle and financial position, the way she took care of her body, Niru not only looked younger than Dipa, but had a sexual radiance of her beauty. Moreover, Niru was fairer in complexion and her skin had a glowing tenderness that Dipa lacked. So, the moment Suresh had seen the women in lesbian love, he was determined that he would bring Niru to his bed though he never expected that she would enjoy his abusive nature. In fact, Suresh wanted that both Dipa and Niru should continue as his sex dolls so that he could have fun with both. He didn't want to antagonise Dipa as he feared that she might inform Sanju about how he had forced Niru to his lust. So he thought of abusing Niru further in such a way as to inflate the ego of Dipa, as his wife.

Suresh had never for a moment stopped fondling Niru or teasing her. As he finalized his scheme in his mind, he was either sucking her lips or nipples or fondling her mounds or inserting his fingers in her pussy or arsehole. Niru had never come across such sexual arousal. Even before the lesbian intimacy with Dipa, she had not known that her inner self enjoyed to be dominated or abused by the sexual partner. She was highly aroused as Suresh passionately played with her youthful body and was intermittently pleading to Suresh to put his massive tool in her. She was actually admiring the thick meat she saw.

Suresh took the chance of her sexual restlessness and without any warning once again pushed his rod in Niru's mouth. Niru seemed too pleased to have got the opportunity to taste and serve the black hard python like cock with grey bulbous mushroom head and began to lick it with the zeal of a horny whore. Suresh pulled out his thing and moved a bit away from Niru so that her head hanging downward couldn't reach it even by stretching her tongue and said to Niru, "Pehle yeh swikar karo ki tum mere randi ho, phir chus paoge." (First you admit that you're my slut, then you can suck it)

Unhesitatingly Niru said, "Mein tumhara randi hun, ab to chusne do." (I'm your slut, now let me suck).

She opened her mouth with expectations.

Suresh put his throbbing meat in and allowed her to suck for moments and then bringing it out again said, "Ab bolo ki tum agey bhi mera rakhel ban kar rahogi." (Now say that you will stay as my mistress).