The Maid's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niru repeated immediately, "Mein tumhare rakhel ban kar rahungi." (I will stay as your mistress).

Suresh said, "Mein tumhare jawani jism ki malik hun aur mera lund tumhare chut ke malik." (I'm the owner of your youthful flesh and my dick is the owner of your cunt).

Impatient to please Suresh, Niru admitted immediately, "Tum mere..."

Her words were interrupted as Suresh slapped hard on her butts, "Ab mein tumhara naukar nahi raha...tum nahi, aap."(I am no longer your servant, use respectfu pronoun).

Niru corrected herself, "Aap meri jism ke malik hain, apka lund mera chut ka malik."

(You're the master of my body, your dick master of my cunt.)

Suresh said again pointing to Dipa, "Who is she?"

Niru seemed puzzled and didn't reply. Suresh explained, "Yeh mere biwi hai, malik ka biwi, matlab, tumhara malkin. Aur tum mera randi ho (She is my wife, wife of the owner, that means your owner and you are my slut). Tum hamare samne hamare naukrani ban kar rahogi, malkin ki barabari karne ki kosis nahi karogi. Aaj se hamare gandi underwear tum dholai karoge. Tumhare budda pati wapas aane ke baad bhi din me kam se kam ekbar tum hamare samne aakar naukrani ke kam karoge. Raji ho?(You will behave as our servant in front of us and won't try to be equal to her. From today you will wash our dirty underwears. Even after your old hubby is back to home, you will appear at least once before us and work as our servant. Do you agree?)

Niru was not in her senses. Whiskey and indomitable sexual urge made her agree to whatever conditions Suresh laid before her. Meanwhile, Dipa was very elated that her husband humiliated Niru by making the latter a slut and a servant in contrast to the former's status as wife and the owner. Dipa was so overwhelmed by the pre-conditions laid by her hubby's that she totally disregarded the fact that under the pretext Suresh was arranging a live sex machine for him.

Noting from her facial appearance that his words had right effect on his wife, Suresh said again to Niru, "Whenever I am making love to Dipa in front of you, you won't disturb us but watch and wait till we have finished and wait for your turn."

This further delighted Dipa while Niru nodded eagerly to his condition. Suresh deftly said to Dipa, "Do you want this hot bitch to watch us now? Or do you want to see first how I turn your servant to a slut and make her behave shamelessly like a starved tigress?"

Dipa's ego as the "malkin" (owner) was too inflated and she stepped in the trap so tacitly set by her husband, "I wish to watch her being trained by you as our servant and become a whore."

Suresh was most happy and smiled within and ordered Niru, "Go to your malkin (owner) and beg to her to guide you."

As Niru humbly begged to Dipa, the latter forgot her real status and assumed the role of an owner asking Niru to show her bare ass to Suresh. This was followed by the order to kneel down in front of Suresh and taking his throbbing meat in her mouth. Dipa said to Niru, "Don't slow down and maintain uniform rhythm. Else Suresh will slap on your face."

For nearly ten to twelve minutes, Niru sucked Suresh at unform rhythm after which it became unbearable for Suresh, who caught Niru's hair and began to fuck her mouth almost choking her at times. More uncomfortable did she feel, more delighted Dipa was and encouraged her hubby to fuck Niru's mouth harder. Suresh lasted for another ten minutes after which he started spurting his load in her mouth. Niru kept swallowing the thick cum of Suresh to avoid choking. But the volume was too much and a good portion came out of her mouth, smeared her chin and dropped on her big boobs. When Suresh brought out his dick of her mouth, his tool was flaccid. Dipa was happy that she succeeded in preventing Suresh from having vaginal sex with Niru, even though she knew that a stud like Suresh would be soon back to hard erection.

Suresh and Niru were quite disappointed as they missed the pleasure of mating, for which both of them were longing. But Suresh could see through the game being played by his wife. He roughly lifted Niru's face and looking at her semen smeared face smile, "You look like a perfect slut. By the way, when did your old hubby fuck you last?"

Niru lowered her gaze. The effects of whisky was becoming less and Niru felt ashamed that she was involved in scandalous relation with their servants. But there was no escape nor Niru really wanted to, without feeling the massive meat of Suresh in her dripping hole.

It was more than six months that she and Sanju were physically united. Niru wanted crazy sex but due to hectic work schedule and general nature of Sanju it was not possible. So Niru's passion for sex automatically got repressed. But it was the unexpected move of Dipa during massage that ignited the dozing fire in Niru and they were caught by Suresh. It opened the gate flooding her body and mind in unbridled sexual hunger. Suresh understood the frustrating state of mind of Niru.

Suresh turned to his wife, "Now teach your servant how to wake up the master."

Dipa was reluctant as it would defeat her purpose of preventing any mating session between Suresh and Niru should he become erect once more. But she also knew that horny as Suresh was he would regain his hardness shortly. Her delay angered Suresh, who started slapping Dipa and pulled her face near his scrotum. He also ordered Niru to be near. Lying on his back, Suresh commanded the two women, "You were lesbo partners. Now use your tongues and lips from two sides to take care of the master of your hot cunts."

He held the hairs of the two women and made them to play with his dick at the same time. Within five minutes, Suresh' massive cock was back to its full glory with bluish veins clearly visible. He tied the hands and legs of Dipa, slapped her and said, "Ab bina koi chalaki, malkin dekhe gi uski naukrani kaise malik ko khush karte hai." (Now without any smart tricks, the owner will watch how her servant pleases her master)

He ordered Niru to be on her back and spread her legs wide. He mounted on her and started biting her lips and nipples mildly making Niru grunt in pleasure and pain. He whispered to Niru (though it was audible to Dipa too), "Without some marks of my teeth and nails on your glowing skin, how will you remember that you enjoyed with me? How will your owner know that I have made you my slut? Next time when you two enjoy lesbo just look at each other's body and you eill get excited. Don't worry, I will make similar marks on her body too."

As Suresh kneaded the tender body of Niru, the latter started to release love juice once again involuntarily. Niru had again shut her eyes but Suresh ordered to look at him and said, "Think of me, the master of your flesh and forget your old hubby, who can't take care of your beautiful body. Henceforth, we shall have many sessions at his back..."

Keeping Niru busy in dirty talks, Suresh inserted his bulbous grey tip between Niru's labia lips and then started to exert pressure to push in. Suresh' cock was too thick and Niru screamed in pain but he sealed her mouth in a kiss and started giving brutal forward thrusts to make inroads for his massive tool. Niru could not scream as her lips were locked. Only muffled groans of pain were heard. Dipa knew the pain that Niru was undergoing as Dipa herself had known how it felt when the massive demon invaded the tender pussy, but she was happy thinking it to be the just punishment for Niru to have looked for pleasure with her husband. The muffled grunts of pain continued for sometime and then there was a scuffle on the bed, Niru trying to escape from the crushing body of Suresh and Suresh forcibly pinning her down on the bed. In the scuffle the pair got disengaged from kiss and there was an almost dying scream that emanated from Niru as the engorged dick of Suresh forcibly made its full entry in her tunnel and was buried in it, stretching the walls of her tunnel to the extent that Niru never imagined she was capable of.

The aching moans of Niru continued for sometime and Suresh held her tightly till they subsided and she stopped moving her body violently. Suresh looked at her eyes, which were wide open in unbelievable awe and there were drops of tears. Suresh lovingly kissed her eyes and started licking her lips and said, "A little pain at the beginning is followed by bliss that could take you to the most pleasant paradise on earth you ever visited and you will never forget it."

Niru didn't reply. She could feel the presence of a throbbing meat teasing her already stimulated clit. Slowly and gently, the rod of flesh and blood started pushing further before it started in and out movement. The feel of a manly tool that belonged to the servant, lower in status to her, made her release fresh gush of vaginal juice. Suresh could feel the warmth of juice on his tool and in utter excitement pushed his tongue in Niru's mouth. The two engaged in war of tongues forgetting the differences in status. They were just a pair of primitive man and woman exploring the forbidden pleasures. Niru was enjoying the rough manner in which Suresh was kneading her boobs and sucking her nipples. Her nipples grew stiff and were mildly aching. But it was the most erotic experience for Niru. Her husband, Sanju, was a good lover but he was always mild and gentle. With Suresh, there were pains sometimes but the pain only heightened the pleasure. For the first time, Niru realised that she was longing for rough and passionate love making. She admitted to herself that however debased, lecherous and degrading her intimacy with her servant might be, it was the most fantastic experience Niru had.

Meanwhile, Suresh had accelerated rapidity of his thrusts in her pudenda. The hard thrusts of his hard and large rod in her already over flowing pussy hole was producing slurping "patch", "patch" sounds. Dipa listened and watched her husband enjoying shamelessly with Niru, without bothering his wife's presence on the same bed. But what disgusted Dipa more was the way in which Niru was enjoying, her legs wrapped around Suresh's waist and she was making loud moans to express the extent of arousal without slightest shame or reservation.

Even after forty minutes of severe pounding neither Suresh nor Niru seemed to be tired or anywhere near climax. Niru's arms were tightly wrapped around the body of Suresh. It seemed to Dipa as if Niru was determined to prove herself to be the best slut of Suresh and to win him sexually. At one or two phases of their vigorous fucking, Niru sometimes pleaded to Suresh to take her to the height of orgasmic pleasure. But on each occasion she received slaps from Suresh, who reminded her, "Jab tak tere malik chahte hain, tab tak naukrani usko pura masti degi."(So long the owner wants, the maid servant would give him full satisfaction).

To her utter shock and surprise, Dipa noticed that after every slap that Niru received from Suresh, the former would participate more vigorously and thrust her pelvis upward, kiss Suresh as if to provide him the best ever sexual experience. It was nearly after an hour of getting her pussy vigorously drilled that Niru began to moan continuously. Suresh asked her what she wanted. Niru was without any shame or reservation by then, and whispered, "Aur jor jor se chodo mujhe, apne lund ka mal dalo mere ondor." (Fuck me harder, throw the juice of your cock inside me).

Her words encouraged Suresh, who began to batter her brutally than before calling her "shali randi", "mera rakhel" etc and to which Niru eagerly responded, "Mein aapka rakhel hun, mujhe aapna randi bana lo, apna tagda lund se mera izzat loot lo." (I am your mistress, turn me to your slut, with your strong cock ravage my modesty).

And that was followed by mutual loud moans of both as Suresh came inside her and Niru reached the most shattering orgasm of her life and their bodies were curled and entwined like a pair of snakes. Instead of being disgusted, the spectacle she watched made Dipa discharge fresh vaginal juice and she looked like a deer struck by a severe urge to mate and looking for a partner. But Niru and Suresh were yet to recover from the spasms of orgasm.

When the pair disengaged, Niru's facial appearance indicated the level of her satisfaction. However, she was exhausted like a dead body and started falling asleep. It was broad daylight and 9 o'clock.

Niru was not aware of her surrounding and when around midday she started to return back to consciousness, she was amazed by the extraordinary stamina and prowess of Suresh. He had mounted on Dipa and the two were making love. Niru wondered when did Suresh untie Dipa's hands and legs to win her to spread her legs before him. Niru avoided looking at them directly but watched discreetly as the couple played violently shaking the bed like an earthquake. It was impossible not to notice such terrible carnal act. It continued for nearly an hour till Suresh started mildly assaulting Dipa, biting and scratching her and Dipa got more and more aroused and finally the two hugged each other as violent climax ripped them.

From that day, the fate of Niru was decided and so was her relationship to Dipa and Suresh. Immediately after Suresh and Dipa had had their climax, Niru avoided looking at them while she tried to put on her dresses to cover her bare body. But Suresh stopped her telling that the three really had nothing to hide from one another. Since Niru felt ashamed to stay naked, Suresh ordered that for the rest of the day Niru would roam naked in front of Suresh and Dipa so that she got habituated to be bare. Niru's husband, Sanju, had two more days to return from the seminar. Suresh decided to make best use of his absence. Suresh and Dipa put on their clothes but made Niru to stay nude. In her bare condition, Niru was made to work as their servant, making tea for them, cook and serve food, wash the undergarments of Suresh and Dipa. She was made to soap and bathe the couple in nude and while in bathroom had to give oral service to both Dipa and Suresh. Niru seemed to have accepted without any protest because she had no alternative or she didn't dare to disobey Suresh or it could be that she kept her roads open to enjoy with Suresh and Dipa.

After Sanju returned, Niru was scared and expressed her apprehension to the couple of getting caught by her husband. So, Suresh advised her to serve him at day time when her husband was away. Suresh, literally became Niru's master and she became her obliging sex slave and servant to the couple. Every day after Sanju went out, Niru would go to the home of Suresh and Dipa downstairs. On arrival, Niru would cuddle with Suresh, sometimes had to suck him or go to bed with him. She would collect their underwears and wash them. Quite often while she was washing them, Dipa, her malkin (owner) would call her and order her to strip in front of Suresh. This was something that Niru most enjoyed because mostly this was followed by a mind blowing mating session with Suresh. Sometimes it became a threesome affairs too. But Dipa was slightly disheartened because even though she too enjoyed the carnal threesome sex, the lesbo relationship couldn't find adequate space as Dipa wanted and somewhere at the deep core, she regretted sharing her husband with Niru as Dipa could clearly feel Suresh's lust and preferences for Niru was more than for her own. And at that point, Niru was still the "malkin" (proprietor) of their secret affairs whom Suresh valued more than his own wife.