The Maid's Motto Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat's new client shows her the true meaning of being a maid.
12.9k words
4.41
28.5k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers

Kat stared in the mirror at her new outfit. It was a tight body suit with a slit down the front to show off her toned stomach and diamond belly button ring. Her bra pushed her tits up to an almost uncomfortable level to maximize the amount of cleavage, while her ass swallowed the body suit, emphasizing each cheek and made bending over equivalent to receiving a wedgie. The ridiculous white 6-inch heels and stockings made movement small and concentrated. It was not the most ideal uniform to clean. In fact, some would call it unsafe. But it was the uniform she was going to wear. Despite her disagreement with Cheryl on adopting new business practices, Kat was already taking the initiative on a client by client basis. In a way, Cheryl was right. Kat needed to test the idea first before the business did a complete overhaul. The first client was a recently divorced wealthy, middle-aged man that Kat thought would love the additional service offered. He was ecstatic about it and even bought Kat the uniform himself.

The house was cleaned like any other client. Every room had its problems, but nothing Kat couldn't handle or hadn't seen before. The biggest adjustment was learning how to work with the outfit. Her steps had to be small and controlled in order to maintain stability. When she bent over, she had to make sure her tits didn't spill out and then had to pick the wedgie out of her ass. It was an annoying side effect, but who was she to complain? Her business model was now centered around client experience and if the client wanted her wearing that in his house, then that's what she would wear. The last request prior to the start of the job. and probably the hardest to maintain given everything else, was the smile she had to maintain while doing her work. Scrubbing the floors with a smile. Cleaning out the gross toilets with a smile. Taking out the garbage with a smile. Smiling while she picked the wedgie out of her ass and mincing her way across the room. It had the weird affect of making her enjoy the work more, despite how dirty and difficult it was. She loved being a happy obedient cleaner. No. She loved being a happy obedient maid.

Kat stood in the doorway of the spotless kitchen, admiring her hard work. There wasn't a single thing out of place. With her work done, she was ready to call it a day and go home for some nice relaxation. The bubble bath and wine were waiting for her with some light music to set the mood. The client was in his living room watching television in his underwear. She had told him to do what he normally did if he was alone and he obliged by stripping down to his boxers. He was an average looking guy, who let a sedentary lifestyle get the better of him. That and the obvious alcohol problem. Kat lost count at how many beer cans she found throughout the house.

"Excuse me, Mr. Smith, I've completed my job." Kat said. "I'm going to take off now."

Mr. Smith's eyes undressed her. She was used to that now, even before she offered to wear what the client wanted.

"Can you make me a sandwich before you go?"

"Uhh." Kat said. She was really looking forward to going home. Making a sandwich required more time and work which also created more cleaning in the kitchen. However, she couldn't tell a client no. That wasn't making his life easier.

"Sure."

"Perfect." Mr. Smith said and dismissed her. "Don't forget to smile while you're making it. I want a lovingly made sandwich."

Kat went back to the kitchen and tried to limit her activity as much as possibly to avoid making a bigger mess. After making the sandwich and quickly tidying up the dirty dishes, she grabbed the sandwich plate and a beer and made her way back into the living room.

"Here's your sandwich and another beer." Kat said, handing them both to him.

"Thanks." Mr. Smith said. "Would you mind kneeling down and holding my beer. You know. For quicker access."

"Of course." Kat said.

She couldn't be mad at the client. He was within his right to give her orders. This was making his life easier after all. Why turn out of his way or bend over at the coffee table to grab his beer when she could hold it directly within arms length. Mr. Smith ate his sandwich and watched television while Kat smiled and held his beer. It seemed like a waste of time for her, but it was certainly making his life easier.

Mr. Smith finished his sandwich and placed the empty plate on the table beside him. The beer was still half full, which mean Kat still remained. With his phone out, Mr. Smith scrolled through his social media.

"Can you believe her? Dumping me for some rich little douche." Mr. Smith said.

He turned the phone around and showed Kat a picture of a gorgeous blond hanging off some guy that looked ten years her junior.

"I miss that body. Oh, the good times we had."

Movement stirred within his crotch as Kat guessed he was looking at more provocative pictures. Unprompted, he pulled his now semi-hard cock out, with his phone still in his other hand.

"You know what would really make my life easier? You wrapping those plump lips around my cock so I can jack off to my ex-wife."

"What about the beer?"

"Can't you do both?"

Kat sighed internally. If this is what the client wanted, then he was entitled to it. She smiled and nodded to communicate it was no problem at all. She switched the beer can to her left hand and moved in closer. The cock pointed directly at her as if it was selecting her itself. Holding it with her right hand, she gracefully wrapped her lips around the erection and bobbed her head.

"Good little maid." Mr. Smith said.

Mr. Smith used her mouth like a masturbatory tool as he scrolled through images of his ex-wife. Once the beer was finished, he put the phone in her hand instead and then used his free hands to move her head up and down. Kat gave in and let him use her mouth as he pleased, trying her best to keep up with the pace. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the image was a lingerie picture from what looked like a photo shoot. Clearly the divorce wasn't mutual.

Mr. Smith emptied his load in the back of her throat. Another customer satisfied with her service. Once he was done, he frantically dismissed her, slightly embarrasses by his behavior. The beauty of post-nut clarity and its effect on some men. She wondered if that was a one-time thing or if it would become part of the routine. She had a feeling it would be the latter.

***

Cheryl checked her phone messages again. Another one from Kat. Every week Cheryl was supposed to go to the house with Kat and every week, Cheryl came up with an excuse. It's not that she didn't want to go, she just wasn't ready to commit her time to someone else's client with her own client base growing. Besides, she had other things on her mind outside of business. Like Lucas and Cindy hooking up. Cheryl didn't like the influence Lucas was going to build over her sister. She went through it herself and was still recovering. Cindy was heading down the same path. It was all fun and games to her sister right now. If Cindy was smart enough, she'd see her future right in front of her.

The street was packed with cars forcing Cheryl to park down the road from her parents' house. Her parents hadn't seen the family in a while and that meant one thing: barbecue with everyone invited. The nerves grew the closer she got to the house. It wasn't family she was worried about; it was seeing Cindy for the first time since their evening with Lucas. They hadn't spoken or texted since. From a quick scout of the driveway and road, Cindy's car was no where in sight. Maybe she was too good for family now. Maybe she wouldn't even show up.

Cheryl made herself at home again and reconnected with family. She got so distracted; the thought of Cindy completely slipped her mind. It was a nice break from her life to relax and enjoy the company of people she hadn't seen in a while. And to enjoy good food. That was always welcomed over her bland dinners and carousel of take out dinners.

"Hey, sis."

Cheryl's great day came to a screeching halt. Cindy stood beside her enjoying her own meal. How long had she been there?

"Hi, Cindy."

The awkwardness was palpable, and Cheryl could barely look her sister in the eye. The last time they made eye contact, Lucas was balls deep inside her.

"Did you enjoy my present?"

Cheryl nodded. She didn't know why, but she kept Cindy's panties. Maybe it was a reminder of what would happen if she let Lucas take advantage of her or a reminder of how antagonizing her sister could be or, and Cheryl hoped this wasn't the reason, maybe she was just turned on by the whole thing and the panties served as a trigger to the memory of that humiliating night.

"Dear sister, would you mine grabbing something from my car?" Cindy asked and handed Cheryl the keys.

Cheryl put up no fight and accepted the small favor. What could Cindy have in her car?

A few cars behind hers, Cheryl found Cindy's small red convertible. A present from their parents. Cheryl couldn't complain. She got a car from them too, except she didn't realize it was an option to specify any car and went with a standard car. Because they thought that's what she wanted, that's what they gave her.

Inside the trunk was a small box. Cheryl opened it and found a set of photos, a buttplug, a vibrating egg and a note. The photos were taken from the night with Lucas and Cindy at various points in the evening. Lucas must have had cameras set up because the photos included everyone. Cheryl holding the wine with her breasts out. Cheryl as a dessert dish. Cheryl giving a foot message. Cheryl as a clothes rack. All photos she hoped never see the light of day. This was obviously a blackmailing situation. The note stipulated that Cheryl was to insert the buttplug and vibrating egg in the appropriate holes. Although the remote was missing for the egg, it wasn't exactly a mystery as to who had it. Chery grabbed the items and closed the trunk.

Walking back, she could feel both items moving inside her. So, this is what it felt like to have both holes filled. What worried her the most was the vibrating egg being the latest version out on the market. According to reviews, it had the power to cause an orgasm within minutes if used in that manner.

Cheryl found Cindy grabbing seconds at one of the food stations. She grabbed a plate and pulled up next to her sister.

"I found your present."

Cindy smiled. "Great, so now you understand our new relationship dynamic."

"This isn't permanent."

"We'll see about that." Cindy said. "Why don't you take some of that potato salad and stuff it in your bra."

Cheryl didn't move. She felt a powerful vibration sending a wave of pleasure through her body. A moan almost escaped her lips.

"Either you put potatoes in your cleavage, or you squirm on the ground experiencing your greatest orgasm ever in front of everyone." Cindy said and moved onto a new station.

She only had herself to blame. $2,000 plus tips was worth the initial night, but she should have known there was going to be more. Her sister never liked giving up opportunities if she could keep them going. Cheryl made sure the coast was clear and grabbed a spoonful of mashed potatoes. She dumped it down her cleavage and made sure none of it showed. Another spoonful was added to the left side and adjusted so the rest of it sank. The cold potatoes made her nipples stand on edge. What else did Cindy have in mind?

***

The aisles were stocked with various items, costumes, and toys. Kat was a kid in a candy store. If she wanted to offer more services, she needed more inventory. More options. Vibrators, handcuffs, dildos, a variety of sexy maid and cat uniforms, buttplugs and anything else she could find. It was better to be over prepared than under prepared.

Kat brought her items to the cashier, a middle-aged man who's eyes followed her shopping trip with sexual delight. She couldn't blame him. Her short black leather skirt that barely covered her ass and bright red shirt with a deep neckline that showcased everything but the nipples, wasn't exactly something that said don't look.

The cashier, Tim, as noted by his name tag, scanned the items one by one. There was no awkwardness given the type of store, but the combination of items drew a skeptical look.

"You a swinger?" Tim said.

"Nope, just own a maid business... well a cleaning business right now, but I'm starting to expand my maid duties."

"What do you mean by maid duties?"

A smile crept up on Kat's face. It was a good question, and she never really defined the new duties. That part was up to the clients.

"Anything that makes my client's life easier." Kat said.

"Anything?

Kat nodded enthusiastically.

Tim picked up her maid outfit. "And the customer gets to pick your uniform?"

"Of course."

He massaged his chin in deep thought.

"I'll make you a deal, you get unlimited items from this store if you clean my house."

"Like unlimited items all the time or just now?"

"As long as you clean my house, your purchases are on this house."

Kat happily pulled out her business card and handed it to Tim. He eagerly pocketed it.

"Before you go, I got one more thing for you."

Kat waited at the front. She couldn't believe the incredible deal. Once a week cleaning for the cashier and she would get unlimited toys to play with. That would increase the services her and Cheryl could supply by tenfold. Heck, they could link the store's website and say choose whatever you need. The only problem was Cheryl. She needed to be on board for this to work, which meant she needed to come clean the new house with her. Enough was enough on waiting, Kat needed to be proactive to get the ball rolling.

Tim returned and placed another costume on the counter. A full leather cat costume.

"I assumed you were a small, but you can always exchange it. And let me tell you, this is the real thing, none of that Halloween low grade bullshit."

Kat inspected it. The material was thicker than the normal costumes she wore which spoke to the quality.

"You want me to wear this when I clean your house?"

Tim nodded. The material would make laborious tasks difficult with the limited mobility and heat. Hopefully he had AC. She didn't want to turn down an amazing deal because of an uncomfortable costume. Her goal was to make their life easier and if cleaning in a leather cat costume did that, then so be it.

Kat collected her items and bid her new client goodbye.

***

Cindy and Cheryl separated and talked to other family members. The feeling of the potato salad in her bra never got comfortable and was starting to smell. As a result, she kept her distance when talking to others. Occasionally, Cheryl felt the vibration rattle her body, usually in the middle of conversation. Cindy was always watching and enjoying her fun. Lastly, the buttplug was uncomfortable and that was certainly apparent to any guest who happened to see her walk from behind.

At the insistence of waving hands, Cheryl joined her sister, mother and father talking in a group. She maintained distance, determined to contain the smell originating from her cleavage.

"So nice of you two to make it." Her mother said. "Cindy was just telling us you offered to clean her house for free. That's so generous, sweetheart."

Cheryl stood speechless and looked at Cindy who shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm sorry." Cindy said. "She wanted to be the one to tell, but it just came up."

Cheryl reeled in her anger and turned up the innocence.

"That's okay, Sin." Cheryl said. "It's the least I could do for someone struggling to make ends meet on their own."

The egg vibrated and Cheryl let out a moan. Her parents looked at her in shocked confusion. Cheryl bent over as the vibration continued its pleasurous assault.

"Sorry, I did something to my knee, it acts up every now and then. I'm going to go sit down." Cheryl said.

She sped walk to the nearest chair and sat down to avoid anyone touching or going near her. With the smell of her chest and noise of the vibrator, her best strategy was to be reclusive for the rest of the party or at least until Cindy was done having her fun. Her sister sat down beside her.

"So, I'm your cleaner now?" Cheryl said.

"You start next week." Cindy smiled.

"How long are you going to play these games? I have a business I need to run, and I can't cater my life to you."

"As long as you're willing to play." Cindy said. "Speaking of which."

Cindy let some ice cream drop on her bare feet. The chocolate vanilla splat covered the top of her right foot.

"Would you mind licking that up?" Cindy said.

Cheryl clenched her fists. Now her sister was really taking advantage of her. It was the ultimate litmus test. To bow down in front of her entire family to lick ice cream off her sister's feet. It couldn't be any worse than the photos Cindy had. After all, Photoshop did exist, but seeing the action in person was permanent proof. Would Cindy really release those photos if Cheryl didn't play ball? Would she really stoop that low? The damage to their relationship would be irreparable and forgiveness would be off the table.

"Clean your own damn feet. And if you want my cleaning service you can pay my hourly rate." Cheryl said.

Cheryl left Cindy alone on the bench and went to say goodbye to her parents. She waited to feel the buzz down below at maximum power forcing her to buckle over in front of everyone in an intense orgasm. It never came. For now, Cindy was thinking about her next move.

***

It was a decision she was glad she made. Kat moved to the music in her new uniform, a black bodysuit, fishnet stockings and 5-inch black high heels. Her cat ears headband were now a staple on all her costumes, a perfect branding opportunity to go along with her fun name. Unlike the customers she offered expanded services to, Mr. Wallace refused anything further than requested. The only thing he did approve was the new uniform, stating it still made her stand out and if it was comfortable to clean in, then it was permitted. Truth be told, even if a uniform wasn't comfortable, that wasn't for Kat to decide. Whatever the client wanted is what she was going to wear.

After the kitchen was done and a drink from her water bowl, Kat moved on to the living room. She had curbed the urge to glance in the direction of the red door. Seeing it only made it that much more intriguing. Ignoring had the opposite affect. Out of sight, out of mind.

"Kat." Mr. Wallace's voice rang from behind her.

Kat turned and smiled. He was a rare sight these days and if he did show up, it was only after the cleaning was done.

"The owner has informed me that we would like an additional room added to the cleaning schedule." Mr. Wallace said. "If you would follow me."

Kat obliged. They headed down the hall making the red door directly in sight, consuming Kat's attention, and thoughts. Could they finally be letting her in there to clean? Was this her lucky day? Mr. Wallace took a right turn and led Kat pass the door down another hallway. She took a moment to orientate herself, having never known the hallway was there. Even when she walked up to the red door during one of her first shifts, she could have sworn there were no hallways on either side of the red door. Looking back, there was another hallway that stretched past the Red door on the other side. Maybe they were purposely hidden.

Mr. Wallace opened a plain white door and motioned her inside. The room was a guest bedroom complete with a king bed, en-suite, and personal walk-in closet. It looked exactly like the designs Kat saved when she got the chance to one day build her own dream house. There wasn't any indication that the owner had any guests over, making the cleaning process as easy as the other rooms. A little dusting here, a little vacuuming there and the room would be spick and span in no time.

XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers