The Maid's Motto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat stepped on the platform facing the living room. It was a good thing she brought Cheryl along. Without her, there was no one else to do the cleaning. Another reason the two needed to work more closely together. Covering for each other to ensure customer satisfaction was their ultimate goal. Standing in the center of the platform with her legs spread apart, Kat reached down and pressed the button that was on the end of her dildo. The pendulum starting swinging and, as if to reward her, the dildo vibrated inside her. Extra pleasure for extra work and a job well done. Kat placed her hands behind her head and froze in place as the temporary clock.

She didn't know how long she would be the client's clock, but it was a direct request. And it was an honor. There were so many beautiful items in the house that Kat stumbled upon every shift, it was a rewarding to be made into one of those items. Despite being contracted as a maid, there was a clause in the contract that she never understood until now. It stated that if a situation arose where Kat was required to replace an item, she would temporarily be considered property if she accepted the assignment. Because she accepted the assignment of being the temporary clock, she was now considered property. For how long, she didn't know, but that's not what mattered. Her client wanted a replacement clock as long as the real one was being repaired and she would gladly fill that role until it was complete.

With only her thoughts to keep her company, her mind couldn't stop thinking about being an owned object. It felt so right to have her body used for a good cause. Clocks were expensive, and by using her, they saved tons of money on something that would only be temporary. As the clock ticked away, Kat's mind affirmed her desire to please the client as the dildo in her mouth and pussy reminded her of the reward. Until she was relieved of her duty, she was a grandfather clock. Another beautiful piece of furniture in the beautifully decorated home.

***

Cheryl finished the last dirty dish and looked back at the spotless kitchen. It took her 30 minutes and that was being generous. How Kat managed to spend all day on the client was a mystery, but clearly the client didn't mind. Somehow, Kat always got lucky. Not wanting to waste anymore time than she needed, Cheryl wandered to the living room to find Kat.

The room still looked dirty, comparatively speaking, and Kat was no where in sight. That is until she saw her in the corner of the room standing on a platform. Cheryl walked over and took in the full detail of Kat's ensemble. Her mouth displayed the time, the weights of her nipple clamps caused her tits to sag and the buzzing sound of the dildo below and the swinging pendulum made it clear what Kat was going for. She was some sort of makeshift grandfather clock. But why?

"Hey Kat?"

There was no response. Cheryl waved her hand in front of her eyes and still no reaction. The last attempt was touching her breasts, which had the same effect. The note on the table gave Cheryl the back story and she was starting to freak out. Her business partner just happily became a clock in a client's home and the mindset to go along with that was not something Cheryl wanted. She needed to leave now.

Passing through the hall from the living room to Kitchen, Cheryl stopped in her tracks. A noise caught her attention, and it was coming from down the hall. That's when she noticed it. The big red door. What kind of monster wrecked a perfectly designed house with that atrocity? The noise drew Cheryl closer and closer. It sounded like it was coming from behind the door.

Approaching the door, Cheryl tripped on her own shoes and caught herself before falling. While she reorientated herself, the sound was no longer coming from the door. It was coming from behind her. She turned around quickly looking for the source. In the middle of the hall, flying just below the ceiling, she spotted what appeared to be a tiny drone. She backed up to the door as the drone descended in front of her. Before she could react, the drone sprayed something in the air.

Cheryl breathed it in, and everything faded to black.

***

'Maid's are meant to serve.'

The lights flashed.

'Maids make client's life easier.'

More lights flashed as Cheryl came to.

'Maids are programmed to obey.'

Cheryl couldn't move. She was strapped to a chair and her head was placed in what reminded her of a virtual reality helmet. All she could see were the words flashing as a sensual woman's voice spoke them in the background. Images of attractive maids in sexy outfits flashed in the background every few seconds.

'Maid's are meant to serve.'

Cheryl's wrists were immobile. The restraints were so tight, she could barely move her hands.

'Maids make client's life easier.'

Two thick bands wrapped around her body, one above the breasts and one below. The legs had three bands between the knees and ankles. She was tightly bond, like a gift wrapped present, listening to the programming.

'Maids are programmed to obey.

Cheryl closed her eyes to avoid the images, but the sound seemed to get stronger.

'Maid's are meant to serve.'

'Maids make client's life easier.'

'Maids are programmed to obey.'

Was the message so bad? Maids were meant to serve, make their client's life easier and were programmed to obey. It's what Kat had been trying to tell her. It was so true; she didn't even realize it was the exact rules she inadvertently followed with Lucas. Despite being her ex-boyfriend, she was meant to serve him regardless and he procured her services. Anything he asked for, she did with little to no complain. Whatever made his life easier. And that extended to her sister, who was a guest. She had to obey, that's what maids are programmed to do. Her mind slowly accepted the message as everything faded to black.

***

Cheryl happily dusted the temporary godfather clock the client had installed. There was an exquisite beauty to it that Cheryl could not put her finger on. Maybe when the old one was back, the temporary one would be up for grabs. A request for another day. Besides, it was Kat's client, not Cheryl's, and any request should really come from her. For now. The curtains were finally pulled back for Cheryl to realize the potential Kat was desperately trying to convey. Expanding to maid services offered so much more than their cleaning business. The ideas ran wild in Cheryl's head and she couldn't wait to share them with Kat.

Before leaving, Cheryl took one last look at the clock. It would make a great a gift for someone like her parents who appreciated a modern twist on old furniture. Even if she didn't find this one, another one would also work. Cheryl headed to the bathroom to clean the last two rooms. With Kat leaving early, it made sense that Cheryl finished up to keep the client satisfied. That was her goal after all.

***

Being a piece of furniture gave Kat plenty of time to dream and think. Her dream had always been to buy her own home. But was that really worth the money and pains of maintaining the place? There were reasons people hired maids. The job was tedious and thankless. Cleaning all day also made the likelihood of cleaning when she went home, zero to none. When she cleaned out her house, she thought it was the start of a new great habit and routine. But the reality settled in and there just wasn't enough energy. If only she was paid to clean where she lived. That would be the ideal scenario.

With her old items thrown out, she could easily pack her life up and move on. But where to? The obvious option was Tim. He'd love to have her and if she provided services on a daily basis, he would likely waive rent altogether. The other intriguing option was her new client's house. They had plenty of guest rooms and rarely any guests. It would be the perfect set-up.

Wherever she moved, she wanted the owner to know that her maid services for living there were a 24 hour guarantee when she was off work and at home. Her body and skills were at their disposal. Her mind shifted back to the client. After working there for several weeks, the door and the person who owned the house remained a mystery. She pictured a handsome man with a soothing voice, her mind going wild with fantastical thoughts. She was wearing her new uniform with an added butt plug tail and gloves with paws and acrylic nails. He commanded his new pussy to kneel before him. Her mouth hung open waiting to accept his manhood as deep as he wanted to put it. Her entire body craved his touch and attention. And he was giving it to her. Caressing her cheek like a good girl. Kissing her deeply. Each move building on the next. She stroked his cock through his pants, desperate to take it out and worship it.

The handsome man pulled back. She craved him, but that was not an option at the moment. Instead the man brought it another partner. It was a blond, gifted in the chest and wearing the same outfit as Kat, however instead of cat ears and a cat tail, she had bunny ears and a bunny tail. The blond moved closer, her face fully done up, so much so that Kat almost didn't recognize her business partner. Cheryl knelt in front of her with her warm smile. She happily gave her the attention she so desperately craved from the handsome man.

Cheryl's lips kissed Kat and she happily accepted. Kat's mind fantasized about fucking Cheryl and exploring her body. Even with the constant stimulation of the vibrating dildo inside her, her pussy was getting wetter at the thought of tasting Chery's delicate pussy and bringing her friend to an orgasm of her own. Although she wanted her master's touch, she couldn't be mad with Cheryl as a consolation prize. One day she would be her master's personal slut, but for now, she and Cheryl were going to be each other's playthings.

Kat screamed internally and let out her orgasm, leaking all over the platform below to the sight, touch, and scent of Cheryl's body. Her eyes opened. All she could think about was Cheryl. The first step was getting her on board with the new business. Now it was time to show her the benefit of moving in with a client. Only then could they truly practice the Maid's Motto.

Author's Note:

Keep an eye on my profile for release dates of future stories on Literotica! Appreciate any feedback good or bad below!