The Maid's Motto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cindy's chip was transferred across to James, Lucas banged the table. Coincidently, his load blew, and Cindy happily collected it all in her mouth and down her throat.

***

Cindy didn't know what startled her more, the bang on the table or the semen shooting down her throat. Her mouth remained glued to the cock to ensure it was properly sealed to avoid any spillage. It probably wouldn't be a big deal, but being a maid, it certainly could be used as a teachable moment.

When she was sure the cock was dry, she pulled her mouth off and looked up at Lucas. He motioned her to stand up. Cindy complied. The first thing that caught her eye was the three maids piled together against the wall. Cindy's eyes drifted to the table where she saw the three maid's chips next to the mysterious man. He must have won them all. Then she saw it. A big red chip right next to the other maid's chips. That was her chip. She turned to Lucas only to be met with an empty table. He had nothing left.

"I'm sorry, Cindy. You're owned by James now." Lucas said. She could tell his ego was not handling the defeat well internally and the politeness was out of respect for James, not concern for her safety

"You lost me!" Cindy said. "I thought you said you were the best at this game."

"Can't be lucky all the time."

His deflated behavior was a complete change from the overconfident asshole that made her fuck him in front of her sister. Cindy looked at her new owner, the handsome mysterious man patiently waiting. He motioned her over with a slight gesture. Somehow, she knew he wasn't going to ask twice.

She minced over and stared at the other maids. The table had cut off her view, but she noticed the one girl kneeling in between their legs, her face squished between their pussies. Cindy stood in front of her new owner and bent over. He could do many things with her or her body. Order food, order drinks, give him a blow job. He didn't seem like the kind of guy who went for the ordinary. He leaned in slightly.

"Kneel with your back to the Green Maid and lock lips with Purple Maid's pussy." He said in a calm soothing voice. Just the sound of it made her relaxed.

Cindy didn't ask questions. She was given instructions and all she had to do was carry them out. The two kissing maids moved apart to make room for Cindy, revealing the Green Maid's face pressed up against the Blue Maid's pussy. Lines of dry semen coated the outside of her mouth. She could only imagine the smell. Having someone's mouth constantly arousing her must have made the Blue maid even wetter.

Cindy knelt in between the Blue and Purple Maid. The pussy lips hung with a freshly shaved mound above, waiting to be touched. The only action her pussy had seen so far was the back of Green Maid's head. Cindy got in as tight as she could and wrapped her lips around the girl's lower flaps. The Blue and Purple Maid moved back, effectively squishing Cindy's face into Purple Maid's pussy. Cindy couldn't breath out of her mouth, only her nose, which was filled with the scent of the girl's snatch. She felt the pussy getting wet from her stimulation and had to lap up the spillage like a good little maid, further pushing the girl over edge and providing her with more pussy juice. It was an endless cycle.

It had been about thirty minutes with her face stuck in Purple Maid's pussy. How long did the mysterious man plan on keeping them there? Sucking cock at her own pace seemed like heaven compared to this. All the Blue and Purple Maids had to do was maintain a kiss and have their pussies continuously eaten. With her arms linked around Green Maid's arms, there was no way to cause separation if it became unbearable. Cindy could hear and feel struggling from the other side. It was likely the smell that was getting to the Green Maid. Unless she was a lesbian, the smell down below was a big turnoff. If it weren't for the entire event as a whole, Cindy's current predicament would be the ultimate buzz kill. But Cindy's body disagreed. As much as the Purple Maid was leaking, Cindy was leaking twice as much. Having her face stuck in between a stranger's legs, breathing in her sexual scent and being forced to lick her dry was a unique experience. The fact they were all currently owned by the mysterious man made what was to come all that more intriguing.

***

Lucas volunteered to deal for the rest of the game to give the players a break and speed up the end. There wasn't much else he could do except lounge around and stare at the erotic statue created in his living room with Cindy's head buried between the two girls. Lucas had to tuck his boner to hide it. James treated the women like sculptures, making his own work of art. Even Lucas would have never thought of something so twisted.

James made short work of the remaining two men, knocking them both out within 30 minutes. With the final two girls collected, he now owned all the maids. The original goal was for Lucas to have the maids and his house to himself. But fate had a different idea. Now he had to either let the man use his house or let him take the maids home. And that meant Cindy. He lost the girl he was seeing and now she'd be at the beck and call of another man.

Evidently, the erotic statue wasn't done yet. James led the two new additions over and directed their positioning. They knelt in front on either side of the kissing maids with the command to eat their asshole. Lucas was surprised there were no objections from any of the maids. There was something about James's cool smoothing voice that instilled immediate compliance. With the new maids now stimulating the kissing maids, there was more movement in between with Cindy experiencing an increase in fluids. Having someone constantly eat out their ass and pussy would do that to a woman.

James enjoyed his creation, admiring it like it was a sculpture at a museum. The maids accepted their position and remained for his amusement. It was awkward watching it with him. With the poker game done, technically so was the maid service. They didn't have to keep obeying his orders. But they all remained in perfect harmony.

"If it's not a bother, I'd like to fuck each maid, one by one in your room." James said.

"Uhh." Lucas said. How was he supposed to respond to that? He had heard many stories about Jame and was surprised he even came. But rejecting his requests would be suicide in the entertainment business. It was a humbling experience getting a taste of his own medicine. Everyone abused powers one way or another.

"Sure. Not a problem."

"Excellent."

***

After what felt like the fourth orgasm pour into her mouth, Cindy felt the girls moving. The fresh air was welcomed with the stench of Purple Maid's pussy covering her face. Even free, she could still taste her and feel the stubble of her freshly shaved mound against her face. Cindy took the cue from the rest of the girls and stood in a row against the wall.

The table was empty, and the only men left in the condo were Lucas and the mysterious man. If he won all the maids, she knew what his next move was. It surprised her that Lucas was complacent. Was he really going to let this guy use his condo to fuck his girl? Guess chivalry was still alive amongst men.

The maids were brought by James into Lucas's room. The same room she fucked Lucas in front of her sister and many other times by themselves. It was quite the power move to fuck not one, but six different women in another man's bed with his consent. This guy must be someone important in the industry. All the more reason to make an impression.

He had every maid strip out of their uniform except for Cindy. She remained in hers. The rest of the maids, once naked, went on all fours around the bed with their asses facing off the edge. The man walked up to Cindy and looked her up and down. He explained to her, in his soothing voice, that her job was to lie under any maid he was fucking with her face directly underneath the action and her mouth wide open. She wanted to ask why she wasn't being fucked too. But she didn't. He owned them for the rest of the night and that was his decision to make.

It was a weird feeling to obey orders when she could easily walk out. All these girls could. If anyone else won the game, they probably would have. The mysterious man had an aura. Something that drew their attention and kept it and something that instilled a need to be compliant to him. Cindy didn't blame the girls for lining up and waiting to be fucked. She would too, if given the chance.

The Purple Maid was the first to be fucked and Cindy got into position. She looked up at the familiar sight and got a front row view to the man fucking the Purple Maid. The same pussy she had her mouth on for about an hour. Now, it was entertaining one of the best-looking cocks Cindy had ever seen.

The mysterious man picked up his pace and finally held her tight with one final thrust, exploding inside her. He pulled out and the semen dripped down from her pussy and into Cindy's mouth. True to her job title for the evening, she was still making sure to clean up all messes. In her state of horniness, she expected and hoped for his cock to fill her mouth still fresh with the Purple Maid's juices. Nothing she hadn't tasted before. Her fantasies were shut down when his cock went onto the next pussy to fuck. Cindy followed and took her position with her mouth agape, waiting for its reward. It seemed for the rest of the night that she'd be a cum dump. Nothing more, nothing less. A maid designed to maintain cleanliness while the other maids were fucked to orgasm. Cindy played with herself and accepted her position, still finding it kinky in its own right. If anything, she was the special one for being left out. She wondered what he had in store for her.

The evening played out exactly as Cindy thought it would. He fucked all five maids and she caught all five loads in her mouth. After that, he didn't stay long. He thanked Lucas for the poker game, collected his winnings and left without even acknowledging Cindy for being such a good maid. Would she ever see him again?

All the girls looked satisfied as they collected their pay one by one and left. With everyone gone, Lucas turned his focus to Cindy.

"Did he fuck you?"

"No." Cindy crossed her arms. "He fucked every maid except me."

Lucas's smile returned and he went to hug her. But she pushed back. The whole experience enlightened her to the dangers of the business that Cheryl warned her about. The girls were playthings for the guys to do with whatever they wanted. She made out with pussy lips for the first time in her life for the amusement of a man who didn't even have the courtesy to give her a good fuck. She certainly knew what he tasted like after swallowing five of his loads.

"You all right, Cindy?"

"It's been a long night, Lucas. I need to go. You can e-transfer me the money." Cindy said.

She walked past him and out the door. There was a lot to think about, yet the only thing that came to mind was why he didn't fuck her. Would she ever find out?

***

It started out as a normal job. Clean the kitchen. Clean the bedroom. Clean the living room. All standard duties in the life of a maid. However, once Kat mentioned her new outlook on not only cleaning, but being a maid, Tim went silent and listened. She told him how it was a maid's duty to make the client's life easier and she was trying everyday to live up to that motto.

Tim understood completely where Kat was coming from and lent a sympathetic ear to her problems with her business partner and the necessity of re-branding to announce their new direction. Tim relayed his own personal story of how he started the store under a partnership and eventually had to go solo due to disagreements in business practices. It was just part of running a business and the best way to go about was not to burn bridges. If Cheryl didn't agree then maybe Kat should consider her own way.

Kat thanked Tim for his advice and again for the unlimited store deal. She spent most of her previous evening searching through his collection and compiling a list of everything she wanted and that was only one section of the website. There were plenty of fun and kinky toys to discover.

After their chat, Kat went back to work and finished up the kitchen. When she came to clean the living room, Tim was watching the football game. He started going on about being stressed and just needing sexual relief. True to her motto, Kat asked how she could help. Tim immediately suggested a blow job.

It was a selfish to think about declining his request. If a blow job made his life easier, how could she say no? Tim wasn't seeing anyone, and the state of his house reflected that. It made sense that his sexual drive would be in a similar state. All his life needed was some TLC.

With his cock in her hand, Kat's body surprised her with a spark igniting her loins below. The simple act of giving a client a blow job was starting to become as fulfilling as someone giving her oral. Why receive when she could give and be helpful in a sexual capacity. The blow job didn't last long and was only a steppingstone for what was really on Tim's mind. He wanted to use her body like one of the real dolls he bought for himself from his store. He didn't want emotion or drama, just access to roam her hot little body, catsuit and all. The only thing Kat had to do was lay back and enjoy the show while her body was used at his discretion.

The first thing Tim did was pose his doll and take pictures in her sexy cat uniform. Kat was hesitant about letting him take photos of her in compromising positions. What would clients think if they saw her posing seductively licking her hand like a cat or playing with herself as her tongue stuck out. Maybe it would have the opposite affect. Maybe the pictures would drive more business after people saw how accommodating she was.

After the poses came the exploring of her body and he left no area untouched. The nipples dripped with the wetness of his saliva. His fingers probed her pussy like he was looking for treasure. Keeping herself motionless and letting her client explore her body was easier than she thought it would be. The urge to react or push him away was buried deep down and covered by the maid's motto. Making her clients life easier was what she was meant to do.

Lying naked on the bed, Tim shoved his cock into her mouth while his hands explored more of her pussy and tits. She swallowed him whole and felt his fingers stimulating her pussy in a consistent motion. It was a thoughtful gesture to make sure she was also receiving pleasure. Or was he just trying to lube up her hole for his cock? The answer didn't matter, what mattered was at the end of the session, Tim was ultimately satisfied.

After several minutes of his cock balls deep down her throat, he was ready to fuck his new doll. To make the situation more interesting, he posed her arms and hands like a traditional sex doll with the arms wide and bent at the elbow. Instead of an 'O' shape face, Tim opted for a smile. A big smile. One she had to hold throughout being fucked.

With his doll in position, he plunged into his prize. Kat held it together as best she could with her own orgasm building. Her face remained a smile with micro expressions of pleasure flashing across during the most intense moments. She maintained her pose and moved into a meditative state. Letting her body dictate her pleasure would take away from the experience of Tim. This was for him and his request was a real doll without emotion. Despite experiencing the best sex of her life, Kat had to reel in her mind. Dolls did not receive pleasure, they gave pleasure. Her job was to smile, hold her pose and be used like a fuck doll.

Once again, the motto helped her into the right mindset. The idea of being a hypocrite was the greatest sin she could commit. And not carrying out something that would make a client's life easier was the ultimate form of hypocrisy. For the next hour, Kat remained in a meditative state as Tim used her pussy, ass, and face as his own personal cum dump. His life was certainly easier with his own personal doll to relive himself with.

Once Tim was done for the night, Kat resumed cleaning covered and filled with cum. The rewards of a job well done. Tim instructed her to put the leather cat uniform back on to finish the job. She had no opportunity to clean herself up and did as she was told, placing the costume over her sticky cum-coated skin. It was uncomfortable at first, but the uniform settled, and she went back to work. Thankfully, Tim was her only client and although she was now working overtime, it was well worth the price of having access to his store. He could use her body anytime he wanted.

***

It was finally the day. Cheryl was annoyed at having to attend a client that wasn't hers, but happy to finally get it over with. Kat's obsession with this client was starting to get on her nerves. What could one client possibly do to light such a fire under her business partner that she risked upending the entire business?

The house was modern, not something Cheryl expected when she did a web search. Maybe there was something intriguing about this client. Kat brought her in, and she half expected the butler to be there to greet them. But there was no one. A huge house and Kat had free reign. No wonder she couldn't shut up about it.

Kat led her to the bed room, where she starting stripping off her clothes. Cheryl turned away immediately.

"Kat, give some warning next time."

A black dress landed on the bed in front of Cheryl.

"You need to change into their uniform. The owner wants people to know who the maids are."

People couldn't just ask who the maids were? Cheryl grabbed the dress. At least it was a casual design. Heaven forbid she ended up in another Lucas scenario dressed like a whore. Cheryl switched out her clothes and caught a glimpse of Kat's uniform. She had to admit, Kat looked amazing.

"How come you get that uniform?"

"Because I earned it." Kat smiled. "Come on, I'll show you the first room."

The kitchen was immaculate. Not just in design, but in cleanliness. What was there to do if the job was already done? Kat explained the jobs and the time each room should take. Cheryl stood dumbfounded any of the jobs would take that long. The rooms were already clean. This client was a dream client and it basically landed in Kat's lap. Cheryl couldn't rub the feeling that this was Kat gloating about her business practices landing perfect clients. What else could this cleaning session be for?

The cleaning partners decided it was best if they split up rooms to be more efficient. Something Cheryl couldn't wrap her head around with the job already done. Efficiency was cleaning one thing and calling it a day. But she conceded and chose the kitchen, leaving Kat with the living room. What could possibly go wrong?

***

Kat's main goal was to be as accommodating as possible. She needed Cheryl to see the advantage of switching from a cleaning service to a maid service. Her favorite room to clean was the kitchen, but if Cheryl wanted that, then for the benefit of their company, she could have the honors of cleaning it.

The living room was in its usual shape when Kat arrived. A little dusting here, a little sweeping there and before she knew it, the room would be cleaned. However, there was one thing missing. The grandfather clock. In its place was a red platform and a small table with a note and a few items on it. Kat walked over and picked up the note.

'Grandfather clock is currently in for repairs. Until further notice, please be the replacement.'

As she found with other clients, it was exciting to be given new tasks that made the client's life easier. Instinctively, Kat grabbed each item and began dressing up for her new role. First there was the dildo ball gag which fit snuggly in her mouth. On the end of the gag was a clock face showing the current time. The next item was nipple clamps with the ends hanging down like weights from the clock. Kat pulled her tits out of her uniform and attached the clamps, letting the weights hang down. The final piece was the pendulum, which was attached to a dildo. Working its way into her pussy, the dildo settled in and stayed in place with the help of a strap that went around her waist. Kat did a double check and made sure everything was secured. Once she became the clock, she would remain frozen until told otherwise. So, it was extra important that she was in excellent working condition.