The Maid's Motto Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the guest room." Mr. Wallace said. "You are to change and wash the sheets, sweep and mop the floor, and dust. In the bathroom, you are to carry out the same tasks as the other bathroom."

A little extra work doing the laundry, but nothing significant. Her mind swept the room for any factors to consider. The only thing that stood out were the red bedsheets. Everything else was a mix of white and beige. Like the vibrant red door, the sheets caught her eye first and held her attention. Bold choices of color in an otherwise sleek modern home.

Kat thanked Mr. Wallace for the new room and increase in pay. She went back to her duties, excited to get started. As she was about to start the living room, her phone rang. It was Cindy.

"Hello Cindy, long time, no talk." Kat said. "What's up?"

***

Cheryl typed away frantically adding the new clients to her database. With so many clients and so little office opportunity, every moment she got counted. Kat strode through the door in yet another revealing outfit. Cheryl hoped she wasn't wearing those to clients. Better to look professional than like a whore. It would give the exact opposite message they were trying to send. Cheryl held her tongue. She didn't want to converse because she knew exactly where the conversation would lead. Helping Kat with that new house.

"So, you'll never guess who called me." Kat said.

"The random guy you gave your number to last time we had too much to drink."

"No. And for the record, I gave him your number, not mine." Kat said.

"Bitch." Cheryl said sarcastically. "He was kinda cute."

Kat walked over and leaned her ass against Cheryl's desk.

"But anyway, no, your sister called."

Cheryl's body tensed. The photos were too risky for either of them, but telling Kat ensured there was some sort of consequence.

"I never knew you were into cuckqueening."

"Cuck what?"

"Cuckqueening. Watching your man fuck another girl." Kat said. "Cindy told me everything."

The automatic response was to fight back.

"I was hired to be their maid and that's exactly what I did."

"Is that so?" Kat said. She moved around the desk, trapping Cheryl in her chair. If she wanted to escape, she'd have to get aggressive and that just wasn't worth it under minor circumstances. Kat broke the personal space barrier and straddled over Cheryl.

"Or maybe you liked what you saw. Especially watching a girl give pleasure." Kat said and leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss was unexpected and caught Cheryl so off guard, she did what her body was used to doing when lips touched hers, she kissed back. Then reality settled in. Cheryl was kissing her business partner, who she could have sworn was straight as an arrow. Grabbing the desk, Cheryl pushed off and let her chair roll away from the promiscuous Kat.

"Kat! What the hell?" Cheryl said.

Kat seductively licked her lips and stood up straight.

"You weren't exactly denying me."

Cheryl stood up and walked over to her business partner.

"We are business partners, not lovers."

"A real business partner would follow through on their promise." Kat said. "You know, you mock my idea of making the client's life easier and yet that's exactly what you did with your sister and Lucas. The only thing you didn't do was guide his cock into her."

Her hand slapped Kat in her mind. That's all she could settle for. Anything else spelled troubled for the business.

"Fine, I'll go to the stupid house. Then you stay out of my clients and I'll stay out of yours."

Kat nodded and walked back to her desk. Cheryl sat back down and let her body recover from the stressful scenario. Kat had never given off bisexual or lesbian vibes. She didn't even hesitate when she planted her kiss. Where the hell did that come from?

***

The new maid costume fit tight to Cindy's body. According to Lucas, it was custom made, just for her. Instead of traditional black and white, it was a red latex dress that covered her entire upper half, leaving only a pushed-up shelf of cleavage on display. Her accessories, which included, a headband, belt, and 5-inch high heels, were all black to contrast against the uniform. To match her outfit, she wore a ruby pendent and earrings. Her favorite feature of the uniform was her ass which looked spectacular wrapped in latex. A true bubble butt.

Lucas told her there was a surprise at his place. Last time it was her sister dressed as a maid to serve them for the evening. She couldn't wait to find out what the next surprise was. Cindy showed up early and let herself in. The excitement turned to confusion when she saw that the living room was now turned into a poker parlor complete with a poker table, fully stocked mini bar and several other women standing with their backs against the wall. Like Cindy, all of them were blond and around her age and each wearing the same outfit with different colors of latex. So much for being unique. Most of the girls looked familiar, but Cindy couldn't quite place them.

"Cindy, glad you could make it." Lucas paused and checked her out, putting his fist in his mouth for added effect. "My God, you look smoking in that. I'd love to take you to the bedroom, bend you over and fuck another scream out of you."

Cindy blushed. He always had a way with words. Except when explaining what the hell was going on.

"Who are these girls? And why is there a poker table set up? I thought this was a date night."

"No, I never said that. I said I had a surprise for you." Lucas said. "And this is it. I want you to be one of my maids for my poker night."

Cindy deflated, internally and externally. This is not what she had in mind when she first put on the uniform. Maybe a little role playing as a maid, but not a full night of service, especially with other girls. The last girl's face triggered her memory. These weren't just any girls; they were girls that Lucas photographed. It dawned on Cindy that she hadn't seen Lucas in a week because he was busy. Could it be because he was busy with them, wining and dining them like he did to her? Cheryl was right, the entertainment business was ruthless.

"Look Cindy, the guys are going to start arriving any minute. Are you in or are you out?"

Cindy looked at the other girls waiting like statues.

"Are you paying them?"

Lucas scratched the back of his head. "Look, I thought you were turned on by the thought of being a maid, so I figured this was the perfect opportun..."

"Answer the question, Lucas."

"Yes."

Of course, he was trying to get her for free. A weasel move coming from the guy who tricked her sister into watching her little sister have sex. It was becoming par for the course for him. Now, did she waste her time getting all dressed up only to walk away. Or did she want to experience the night waiting hand and foot on drunken actors and writer wannabes. Sometimes she had to take risks.

"Pay me their rate and I'll do it."

Lucas smiled. For a moment there, he probably thought he lost her. Which he almost did.

"Sounds like a deal."

The knock at the door signaled the first guest.

"Now I need you to go stand in the middle where that empty space is between Blue and Purple."

The maids were reduced to the colors of their uniforms for even more objectification. That made her, Red. There were 5 other girls standing against the wall patiently waiting like obedient servants. She strode over and stood at attention blending in with the row of waiting maids. So, this is what it was like to wait around. She had some sympathy for Cheryl after putting her through a similar humiliating scenario. Time would tell if it was worth it tonight.

The men made their way in over the next thirty minutes, a few with the same entrance. Greet Lucas, make a derogatory comment about the maids, grab a beer and then a chair. With only six men scheduled to play and six maids, she wondered what their role was going to be. Nothing was said to her beforehand about taking a specific job. Did the other maids receive instructions? None of them said a word since she arrived. Quite the disciplined crew.

With the last guy arriving and the game set to start, Lucas stood up to make his spiel as the host.

"All right gentlemen, thank you for joining me tonight. This will be a tournament style with a set payment up front and set number of chips you'll receive. Now, you're all probably wondering why there are 6 beautiful women standing against the wall. Well gentlemen, each maid is assigned to a specific person as noted by the large colored chip in front of your stack." Lucas said. "Your personal maid is tasked to do anything you want, and I do mean anything."

Cindy's eyes looked around the table and saw the red disk in front of Lucas. Her relief was not evident from her blank stare. For a moment there, she thought he was giving her away to another man. Despite more people involved, this was going to be kinky fun. She always did have a bit of an exhibitionist side to her.

"And one more thing before we begin. Maids are also acceptable bargaining chips. Just throw the colored chip in and it's worth four times the next biggest chip amount." Lucas said. "Does everyone understand the rules?"

The men nodded. It bothered her how excited she was at the prospect of being used as a bargaining chip. Lucas was a good player, but sometimes it was luck of the draw. And would she go along with another man's commands. What if they wanted a blow job or to fuck her? Was that part of the rules?

"Excellent. Blinds go up every 10 minutes. Let's begin." Lucas said as he sat down. He made eye contact with Cindy. "Maid, fetch me a beer."

"Yes, sir." Cindy said.

He used her as an example to let the others know how things worked. Cindy brought him a beer and returned to her position. Orders were given out to the rest of the girls that ranged from bringing beers, to feeding their man, to sitting on his lap like a cheerleader. No one went for the potential sexual benefits, but then again, they might be waiting for Lucas's cue on that too. It was still early in the night.

After several hands, Cindy and the Green Maid were the only maids still in their starting position. Once he got his beer, Lucas let his maid watch from the sideline. Looking around the eventful table, she spotted the owner of the Green Maid, a handsome, well-dressed man with quiet behavior. He drew no attention to himself, but somehow commanded the respect of all at the table. No one fucked with him and when he made a bet on the board it was met with serious fear of what hand he may hold. The perfect poker face.

Even the wheeling dealing Lucas was hesitant. There was an aura around him that suggested everyone had a preconceived notion about him based on stories they heard but hadn't actually seen. It was an interesting spectacle to watch and reminded Cindy of what it would be like to watch an A-list actor at a table of peers.

Cindy did her best to stand perfect at attention like a statue decoration in Lucas's condo. Was his whole plan to leave her off to the side while everyone else enjoyed the evening? At least she had company. She wasn't sure why the mysterious man refused to use his maid. In fact, she hadn't heard him speak a word all night. The game of poker allowed him to use gestures and that's what he did. Knock for a check. Pushing chips forward for a call or separating piles if he was raising. He was fascinating to observe because when his turn came, everyone shut up and watched. Although he didn't play many hands, his chip stack grew and grew when he did play. Either he loved bluffing, or everyone knew he had the best hand.

Lucas's pile, on the other hand, was slowly dwindling. Lucas was a planner, and he wouldn't have had this game if he expected to lose. Sometimes luck just didn't work out in a person's favor. His eyes wandered to Cindy.

"Maid, give me a blow job." Lucas said, the frustration evident in his voice.

"Yes, sir." Cindy said.

Under normal circumstances, she would have hesitated to give him oral in front of other people. But standing around for so long doing nothing but spectating the game, she was happy to be put to good use. Maybe a little pleasure is what Lucas needed to mount a comeback. Cindy crawled under the table, undid his belt, and took her owner in her mouth. Unless otherwise instructed, Cindy was going to give slow and sensual head. Not enough to really distract him, but enough to give him a consistent state of pleasure. If he needed to cum, her mouth was his to dump his load. With Cindy down on her knees, sexual chatter started to pick up above the table.

***

Lucas played with one of the remaining small stacks he had left. The night wasn't going his way and his luck didn't want to kick in. The players were aggressive and after flopping a good hand, the turn and river fucked him every time. If he were playing beginners, his pile would be overflowing. But good players not only knew how to play their hand, they knew how to play the man.

Lucas looked down at his maid's head bobbing up and down like a good little servant. Cheryl and Cindy were one in the same. They acted like they didn't want to be controlled and dominated, yet they always conceded like a good little slut. He couldn't believe how smoothly his plan went with Cheryl as a maid. The only thing that would have made the night better is fucking her too. But with the seeds planted, a threesome wasn't too far off in the future.

The knock brought Lucas's attention back to the table. The man directly across from him stared in his direction. As a favor to his good friend Lenny, he let him invite one of his friends, James. Lucas knew little about James and the man's quietness betrayed no details except his preference for silence. He could tell by his handsome looks and polished image that he had no trouble with the ladies. His reluctance to use his own maid suggested either no attraction to her or possible no desire to use something he didn't earn.

"By the way, James, your maid is free to use as you please. She'll do anything you want." Lucas said.

James nodded his head. He didn't bite on the request. The rest of the men were busy with their women. The minute Cindy started giving head, everyone else jumped on the sexual bandwagon. The Orange and Yellow maid joined Cindy under the table and the Blue Maid pulled down her thong and sat on one of the player's cocks after warming him up with a hand job. The Purple maid stripped naked, masturbated, and played with her large breasts while cheering on her owner with phrases like 'good job, champ' and 'that's my daddy'. Different strokes for different folks.

Lucas had to admit the feeling of constant pleasure was an uncovered talent on Cindy's behalf. Her mouth worked relentlessly to make sure he stayed hard and turned on. It would be a shame if he had to lose her. Such was the game of poker. You either win or lose drastically. There was no middle ground.

The first maid to change owners was the Purple Maid. James pushed the owner all-in and took him out with a flush. The former owner meekly conceded, begrudgingly bid his farewell, and left. All eyes were on James and what he would do with his new prize.

A small hand gesture ushered his new acquisition over, and he whispered something in her ear. She nodded. The Purple Maid walked over to the Green Maid, still standing against the wall, and planted a kiss on her. Except, instead of making out or breaking the kiss, the girls remained lip locked and frozen. His instructions must have been to become an erotic kissing statue or something of the like. Lucas wished he had the man's patience. Those two maids would be on their knees gobbling his cock if he had their chips in his possession.

James moved on to his next target. The one with the least amount of chips. Lucas did a quick calculation in his head and concluded that it was close between him and the guy next to him, who's maid was currently bouncing up and down on his cock. Someone had their priorities. Between his maid and the amount of alcohol he consumed, this guy was here for the party and amenities and not the actual game.

Lucas played a tight game to conserve his chips with the cards he was getting. Nothing was going his way and his stack was slowly shrinking to his last resort: Cindy. His little cock sucker, still giving him great head. He was going to lose both his girlfriend and a girl happily sucking on his cock. And then what? He'd have to sit and watch James take everyone else out while stockpiling maids. That was the downside of hosting an elimination style game. That's why people usually did poker during sporting events or at a public location, so the losers had something to do.

The partier next to Lucas was the next to be eliminated and he disappointingly forfeited his sex toy. Judging by the signs of cum on her pussy, the man wasn't too concerned about birth control or pulling out. He bid everyone a farewell and left in high spirits after fucking for most of the second half of his game. He lost money, but did he really lose overall? Lucas was tempted to fuck Cindy, but he could do that anytime. He thought she was going to be a disturbance and, as it turns out, it would have been a welcomed distraction.

The new toy of James, the Blue Maid, received her whispered instructions and replaced the Green Maid as kissing partners with the Purple Maid, lifting her dress up for access to her pussy. As if the instructions were passed on from the new maid, the Green Maid knelt in front of the Blue Maid, her face in front of the well used pussy, and locked her cock cushions with the cum coated pussy lips. She didn't pull away or make any movements. Like the maids above standing mouth to mouth, she was kneeling mouth to pussy. The two standing maids pushed closer together making sure their friend down below was well acquainted with her new make-out partner.

Lucas was nervous now. It was only a matter of time before Cindy was added to the erotic statue of maids. For the next few hands, if Lucas went in, James was right there to bully him around with large raises. It was too risky to call his bluff. The unfortunate downside of a small stack. He had to take his shots when the cards were right. Knowing the end was soon, he looked down at his bobbing maid.

"Make me cum and swallow it."

Cindy made eye contact and half nodded to acknowledge his command. She grabbed his cock with her right hand and started stroking it faster. At least one good thing was going to happen in the next ten minutes. James raised every subsequent bet in an aggressive bid to end Lucas's night. He needed to act now if he hoped to survive. As luck would have it, he was dealt pocket rockets, or two aces, the best hand a player could be dealt. The question was whether to slow play or go all in. If he went all in, there was a chance that James folded, making the hand useless.

James hand slid forward with more than enough money to cover Lucas's chips. It was a relief that he didn't have to strategize. One of the more frustrating aspects of poker is what could have been. Lucas looked down at Cindy's head bobbing at a rapid pace. She was trying her hardest to milk his cum into her mouth. It would be a shame to lose her so soon.

"Call." Lucas said.

The remaining 2 players folded and left it up to a showdown. Lucas proudly flipped his pair of aces. James, still cool as cucumber, flipped over a King and Queen of hearts. Both great hands, but Lucas had the edge. The dealer flipped over the flop one by one. The first card was a King. The second card a ten. The third card, an ace. His heart pounded through his chest as the adrenaline of a win was building. Across the table, James remained stoic. Nothing seemed to phase him.

The fourth card, or turn, was flipped. It was a Queen. James had two pair and Lucas had three of a kind. Even if the river, or fifth card, was a Jack, the straight would be split between them and he'd live to fight another hand. The last card turned revealing a nine. Lucas breathed a sigh of relief. He still had some game left after doubling up. James smiled and started raking chips to his side. Lucas leaned forward and looked at the hands. He had three of a kind which beat James's two pair, but his focus on the straight draw made him completely overlook the flush draw. James had five hearts. A flush. He won.